PDA

View Full Version : gay/Retarded/dogs/Michael vick/starion = win

RandomGuy
07-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Lol so i was workin on a friends starion earlier today right

and he has two male dogs i dont even know wtf was going on just straight bizarre. I don't know dogs too well but something has to be wrong here lol

First thing the small dog starts humping the big dog in the face and he didnt seem to care, but as soon as the dog started thrusting pretty damn hard the big dog went buckwild and there was like a mike vick dogfight for a few seconds and then the big dog just went retarded half way thru and started doing some ground dance, shit was bizarre.

This repeated OVER and OVER all day.... Like the dogs are friends and all just keep raping each other, fighting, then getting retarded with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRQpGwFm_eA

WTF LOL

"B"
07-21-2007, 08:56 PM
I thought this thread would be full of win, but then I watched the video. It was choppy and I saw no rapage, only one retarded dog trying to get the other one to play.

ep9716
07-21-2007, 09:01 PM
TREAD FAILURE?

RandomGuy
07-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought this thread would be full of win, but then I watched the video. It was choppy and I saw no rapage, only one retarded dog trying to get the other one to play.
the rapage was when i started filming the video shows the stage after rapage which is the michael vick stage, then the retardation stage shortly thereafter

"B"
07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
There was no Vick stage on video. Seemed like two gay dogs playing. my dog does that with every dog he meets. Yes, he is gay.