PDA

View Full Version : Drunkie hits my car..

Frög
07-21-2007, 01:59 PM
this is a pretty long story, if you dont want to read it.. DONT! and just look at the pics..(which ill upload tonight)

so.. i get invited to this girl's house who goes to UGA because she her parents are out of town. we drink alot and go swimming and we are having a great time.. MKIV VR6, this other girl and I walk out to the driveway and see the girl who's house it is trying to back out of her driveway because she decided to go to krystals to get some food.. she maneuvers over and over and has clearly had too much to drink and has no idea what she is doing.. i try to get her out of her car but its locked and she wont open it.. i tell her that i am pretty much sober and i would rather drive because she was wasted.. she is so drunk she cant even acknowledge what we are saying.. anyway, after almost run me and MKIV VR6 over, she backs straight towards my car.. We all scream STOP! STOP! and knock on her window but this dumb hoe backs straight into my left rear quarter panel.. after hitting it and not even realizing she hit it, she gas's it couple times before she finaly drives of running over her trash can and into the neighbors yard.

At this point im Speechless.. Me and MKIV VR6 were about to run a train on her friend :idb:, and i dont want the cops there to ruin everything so i decided to worry about my car in the morning and go skinny dippin.. + if i called the cops now, she would get a DUI.. before swimming her good friend calls her and tells her she shouldnt be driving because she just hit my car and ran over a trashcan.. she says she didnt hit anything and that she isnt a friend for blaming her for something she didnt do.. and then threatens to call the cops because we were not invited and were not welcomed so we are trespassing.. The only thing i can do now is call the cops so they get here before she does.. everyone else leaves because the dont want to get MIP's, MKIV and i wait for the police.. one officer arrives and seconds after she drives by.. i tell the cop to get her which he does, she resists arrest and before you know it 10 cop cars are in front of this girls house.. after a good hour, and fighting, she gets taken away and her car gets impounded.. police report gets filled and she is royally fucked.. we have to also sit there with a cop saying we witness her resisting arrest so that the other cop doesnt get screwed for all the scratches she has..

anyway, i didnt get laid, my car got fucked and at this point im pretty much sober..i cant sleep there because everyone is gone and the cops locked the house down, my beer is in the house.. im pissed and the only thing i can do is drive home.. on my way home, one of the cops was hidding in a side street to get me.. i know this guy because ive delt with him so many times, and he knows me by name.. two cop cars get behind me and i recognize the guy, so i think he isnt going to fuck with me after all ive gone through tonight.. i decide to go 55 in a 35 with them right behind me.. i know them, they are straight.. but no, he pulls me over for speeding and acts like he doesnt know me.. i bitch him out because i cannot believe he pulls me over.. i tell him i had to sit there with his colleage for 2 hours so that i can cover there ass and then this?!? i was supposed to sleep there but i no longer can!! he gives me a sobriety test which i supposedly failed.. after scaring the shit out of me, he gives me a huge talk about drinking and driving and says that he better not see me again for the rest of this summer..

anyway, i went to jim ellis collision and the damage is $4000 and it will take 2 weeks.. sucks.. but im not paying for it.. ill upload the pics when i get home tonight..

UPDATE!!!!
forgot about this thread.. for those of you who care to see, here are the pics, just to complete the story.. shitty pics i know..

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3606.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3609.jpg

trash can

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3614.jpg

here come the cops! pretty much all of dekalb county lol!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3625.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3623.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3624.jpg

the dumb whore's car

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3619.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/Accident/IMG_3618.jpg

BTLFED
07-21-2007, 02:05 PM
What pics?

quickdodge®
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
. + if i called the cops now, she would get a DUI...

Who gives a goddamn. I think I would have put my car and the safety of other people in check before I thought about a "train." I don't think any less of you(still cool so don't take this the wrong way), but that was a very shitty decision on your part to not call the police. Later, QD.

Frög
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
im at work.. ill upload them tonight..

Frög
07-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Who gives a goddamn. I think I would have put my car and the safety of other people in check before I thought about a "train." I don't think any less of you(still cool so don't take this the wrong way), but that was a very shitty decision on your part to not call the police. Later, QD.

ya.. i agree, but at the time i was thinking with my penis because of the alchohol.. and i was trying to be a team player for my MKIV VR6..

lolol

_Christian_
07-21-2007, 02:14 PM
ya.. i agree, but at the time i was thinking with my penis because of the alchohol.. and i was trying to be a team player for my MKIV VR6..

lolol
:lmfao:we had that on lock. lol @ the girl "no stop...i know my rights". 2 minutes later "i know what you want. i'll give you anyting you want just let me go" haha sluts

The Youngn
07-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your car dude.
Jim ellis collision charges a lot. If you want...i can give you the number to the place that fixed my car when i went through the whole deer hitting me situation. This shop does work for mostly high-end cars and i would highly recommend them to you. You can't even tell my car was repainted because the blend work is phenominal.

Greddypacked
07-21-2007, 03:53 PM
sucks mang. You shouldnt of done a 55 in a 35 lol. Damn that was stupid they were behind you for a reason mang, and you gave them a reason to pull you over.

Frög
07-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your car dude.
Jim ellis collision charges a lot. If you want...i can give you the number to the place that fixed my car when i went through the whole deer hitting me situation. This shop does work for mostly high-end cars and i would highly recommend them to you. You can't even tell my car was repainted because the blend work is phenominal.

thanks! ill call you in a bit..

Stormhammer
07-21-2007, 04:24 PM
sorry to hear about it all man

although about being pulled over, you did 55 in a 35 regardless

but meh

Halfwit
07-21-2007, 05:12 PM
i would have been doing like a 5 in a 35 after all that, and being drunk...and cops behind me....ect.

sleepys4
07-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Damn that sucks i would have pimp slapped the hoe!

Jecht
07-21-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm sorry and all, but I have to say that it was pretty unintelligent of you to speed with cops right behind you. Even if you know them well. I know a lot of the cops here in Smyrna and they wouldn't hesitate pull me over if I drove like an idiot.

CRXchic19
07-21-2007, 07:23 PM
that bitch got what she deserved, what a dumbass for drinking and driving.

sucks for your car, and you went through all that and didnt get laid, and on top of that you got pulled over. that REALLY sucks

i'm glad you are getting your car fixed though, and that you dont have to pay for it.

moral of the story, carpool next time in someone elses car...... :D

osnap
07-21-2007, 07:53 PM
i decide to go 55 in a 35 with them right behind me

:jerkit: ...ok,c'mon now. thats just plain stupid. haha. sorry about the shitt night though.

Humphrizzle
07-22-2007, 03:29 AM
bullshit for your car,

stupid to speed with 2 cops behind you, i dont care if it were my mom being the cop, i'd have done the speed limit.

Slow Motion
07-22-2007, 05:56 AM
I don't know what to say about that one...

Benefit
07-22-2007, 02:07 PM
moral of the story is , you can never trust pigs (55 in a 35 and get pulled over)

Z32redondo
07-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Damn that sucks i would have pimp slapped the hoe!

Superman that hoe:idb:

XanRules
07-22-2007, 02:27 PM
moral of the story is , you can never trust pigs (55 in a 35 and get pulled over)

while I agree with not trusting cops, the fact of the matter is that he was speeding when he had cops behind him.

Moral of the story is go the speed limit when there's cops around.
Moral of the story is go the speed limit when there's lots of people around.
Moral of the story is, if you're drunk, don't draw attention to your car.

VooDooXII
07-22-2007, 03:17 PM

lolol

You were thinking with the wrong head... :no:

Sorry to hear about your car though man. Dumb bitches suck...though you probably shouldn't have knowingly broken the speed limit.

SicStang03
07-22-2007, 04:53 PM
You stupid fucking night rider!!! Why would you speed with those pigs behind you. You knew they were waiting for you to leave because they knew you needed to get back to D-wood and they knew you had been drinking. BTW is her insurance covering that shit??? Also where are these pics tool. Oh and another thing.... Have you heard from that slut yet.

_Christian_
07-22-2007, 05:00 PM
^lol. he needs to get his bitch ass up and post those pics. those cops knew us from parties around dunwoody, so they posted up knowing we were going that way. it was dumb to go 55 in a 35 with them behind us. insurance will cover it because of the police report.

SixSquared
07-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Now you need to call both of the girls and get a little group action just on principle...

VooDooXII
07-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Now you need to call both of the girls and get a little group action just on principle...

Hah, they sure do owe him don't they.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-22-2007, 07:39 PM
so instead of assessing your car, you wanted the train instead..

weird..

I guess pussy is on a pedastool

collins
07-22-2007, 09:29 PM
LOL HE BUSTED OUT WITH THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL!!! :lmfao:

man that sucks homie! you havent had that car very long either! sorry to hear!

Kyle
07-22-2007, 09:57 PM
That sucks. But usually drinking, swimming, and driving don't turn out that well.

MaRk2k
07-22-2007, 11:55 PM
sorry about the car man. where the pics. is she fine?

Jecht
07-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Lol @ the people in this thread complaining about the cops doing their job. I wouldn't like getting a speeding ticket either, but then again I don't do anything to get into trouble.

Frög
08-29-2007, 02:36 AM
pics.. finally!

_Christian_
08-29-2007, 02:37 AM
about time you posted those pics. i completely forgot how many cops were there.

Frög
08-29-2007, 02:37 AM
about time you posted those pics. i completely forgot how many cops were there.

10 cop cars.. maybe like 11-12 cops?

SicStang03
08-29-2007, 03:21 AM
I don't see no pics!!! WTF

NVM... foundem

Sol-Badguy
08-29-2007, 06:47 AM
$4000 for that small dent in the quarter?

I'll stick with my cheap-ass-to-fix Honda, thank you.

Mr. Clean
08-29-2007, 06:56 AM
jesus christo...there were like what 398724 cops there, you'd think the drunk bitch killed somebody

Elbow
08-29-2007, 06:57 AM
That fucking sucks, fucking drunk bitches

Echonova
08-29-2007, 07:01 AM
You walked after failing a DUI test?:bannana: And you're still bitching about how the cops treated you? :thinking: God, you act like the typical Porsche driver.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
08-29-2007, 07:55 AM
how come when i did 74 in a 45 i got pulled over and the cop let me go but everyone else gets tickets and stuff?

Frög
08-29-2007, 02:05 PM
You walked after failing a DUI test? And you're still bitching about how the cops treated you? God, you act like the typical Porsche driver.

oh i wasn't bitching after he let me go.. trust me, i was so happy..

Glides
08-29-2007, 04:04 PM
She would have had scratches and bruises on her before the cops got there if that bitch would have hit my car.

Ran
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
$4000 for that small dent in the quarter?Looks like she nailed his rim too. Still, $4000 is insane for just that.

Frög
08-29-2007, 08:57 PM
She would have had scratches and bruises on her before the cops got there if that bitch would have hit my car.

hahah^^^

but seriously though, she ended up being messed up because she was resisting arrest.. thats why so many cops came.. and she had scratches everywhere from the pavement.

iEvo
08-29-2007, 09:01 PM
that sux

BiH1320
08-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Looks like she nailed his rim too. Still, $4000 is insane for just that.

No shit. It's not a Ford, it's a Porche.

Frög
08-29-2007, 09:18 PM
ya 4000 is steep.. but they are also doing a alignment.. im probably going to bring it somewhere else though..