PDA

View Full Version : Random Joke..

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 02:36 PM
thanksgiving day:

this story is about a family of 5 getting ready for the rest of the family to arrive. We have 3 kids; billy-6, jay-13, linda-14(female). And mom and dad.

So it was thanksgiving day amd billy was very excited and running around the house asking everyone what they were doing. So billy goes to the living room and sees jay and lindasue playing around... hitting one another, jay hits linda kinda hard... and linda calls jay a "bastard"! billy asks, linda what does bastard mean? she says "umm, it means..... a boy or man". billy says "Ok", with a grin of a little boy learning a new word. Ok, so then billy goes into the kitchen and sees his mom stuffing the turkey and cutting some sides...
So hes just looking, not saying anything.. his mom cuts herself and yells "Fuck"! billy asks mom what does fuck mean? his mom says "billy!, umm it means.... stuffing a turkey".. billy, says "ok". his mom then says to go play with jay and linda...

So billy goes and jays room and sees them playing around again.. this time linda hits jay alittle to hard, and jay calls her a "bitch"! billy asks jay, what does bitch mean? jay says "Ummm, something you call a girl and women". billy says "ok".

So then he goes up stairs to see what his dad was doing... and he finds his dad in the bathroom, shaving. He looks and doesn't say anything. His dad cuts himself and says "Shit"! billy asks dad, what does shit mean? his dad says " umm well.. it means, shaving cream.. yeah, thats it." billy says "ok".

So then billy goes down stairs and hears the door bell... he opens the door and all of his family members are outside! his Uncle asks him "hey billy, where are you parents?"

Billy says;

"Hello bitches and bastards, my mom is fucking the turkey and my dad is shaving with shit"....

Very old joke, still funny to me...

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
ANOTHER NOT SO RANDOM JOKE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/maniac.jpg

Later, QD.

Kelly
07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Very old joke, still funny to me...

Indeed...

dear :D

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Indeed...

dear :Ddude, im not gonna tell you again.. don't call me dear...

Black Mamba
07-20-2007, 02:50 PM
ohhhhhhhh shizzzzamm someone is going to whoop some assss .. lol How old r u? u look pretty young in that pic. just wondering.

Sammich
07-20-2007, 02:50 PM
this thread DEFINITELY deserves that "helluva gun" picture in it, because this joke is broke back and repost material

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 02:52 PM
ohhhhhhhh shizzzzamm someone is going to whoop some assss .. lol How old r u? u look pretty young in that pic. just wondering.Whats so funny? oh wait i know, its that this 13 year old would fuck you up.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
this thread DEFINITELY deserves that "helluva gun" picture in it, because this joke is broke back and repost material I never said it was new or anything... ive never seen anyone post this joke u.. so why fuckin not?

IndianStig
07-20-2007, 02:55 PM
i laughed in the middle of my office

Sammich
07-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I never said it was new or anything... ive never seen anyone post this joke u.. so why fuckin not?

this post is some weaksos maniac...youve lost your spunk lol

Kelly
07-20-2007, 02:58 PM
dude, im not gonna tell you again.. don't call me dear...

You never told me not to call you dear

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/Untitled.jpg

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 02:59 PM
this post is some weaksos maniac...youve lost your spunk lolWhat spunk? im not starting shit... If you think that was "Me" trying you're out of your fuckin mind.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:00 PM
You never told me not to call you dear

Deer dear whatever.. i could careless if you correct me, im known for mispelling..

but edit that fuckin post.. i don't want people knowing i +rep'd you.

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:01 PM
:yawn:

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:03 PM
:yawn:Soundsto me like you're tired... why don't you go get some food? im sure that'll wake you up.. "like they say, you are what you eat"

Sammich
07-20-2007, 03:03 PM
What spunk? im not starting shit... If you think that was "Me" trying you're out of your fuckin mind.

that is good to know...:???:

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:04 PM
that is good to know...:???:Confused?

Sammich
07-20-2007, 03:04 PM
yea you being soft today...what's the deal

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:05 PM
yea you being soft today...what's the dealSoft? Naw man, im not having a very good morning.

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Sounds to me like you're tired... why don't you go get some food? im sure that'll wake you up.. "like they say, you are what you eat"

Ok.....

Will :gay:

Come up with your own jokes

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Ok.....

Will :gay:

Come up with your own jokesWith my own? I always use that joke. I don't post up the whale and shit, remember. But seriously, please leave..

I don't see Killer here, so what the fuck do you want?

Sammich
07-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Soft? Naw man, im not having a very good morning.

it's the afternoon pumpkin:lmfao: what's good...or bad i should say

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:08 PM
With my own? I always use that joke. I don't post up the whale and shit, remember. But seriously, please leave..

Well I wanted to read a good joke.

So much for that...

Sammich
07-20-2007, 03:08 PM

you know what kelly wants...she's a gold digger...why do you think she's with killer...o00o0o0o0o:ninja:

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:10 PM
it's the afternoon pumpkin:lmfao: what's good...or bad i should sayi know, but my day started out during the morning. Me, chilling... whats up with you?

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Well I wanted to read a good joke.

So much for that...You fucked up as soon as you called me dear. I don't like shit like that, so you can go back and edit that post or get the fuck out.

Easy as that, im sure you can figure out something as simple as this, right?

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:13 PM
You fucked up as soon as you called me dear. I don't like shit like that, so you can go back and edit that post or get the fuck out.

:lmfao: Who died and made you king?

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:14 PM
:lmfao: Who died and made you king?I have always been king.

Ill give you till 4:20 to edit that shit, ok?

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:16 PM
I have always been king.

Ill give you till 4:20 to edit that shit, ok?

Or???

I need the pros and cons.

K, thanks

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Or???

I need the pros and cons.

K, thanksKelly, you don't want to test me. I can easily find you and own you "in real life". Why would "I" give you all that? Now do as I say.

You have 3mins ..

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Wowzers. Are you saying you would hit a girl?

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Wowzers. Are you saying you would hit a girl?Times up. bitch you're dead.

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:24 PM
OooOoooOoooooOooo...

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:24 PM
OooOoooOoooooOooo...Ok, bunny. :rolleyes: shes the first peron "I" saw do that.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:26 PM
:lmfao: Who died and made you king?

I'm still here so he isn't King. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm still here so he isn't King. Later, QD.You are retired old man. Stop trying to hang with the young crowd.

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm still here so he isn't King. Later, QD.

Lol, I seriously almost said something like this

Kelly
07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Ok, bunny. :rolleyes: shes the first peron "I" saw do that.

Actually I stole it from P'bs.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
You are retired old man. Stop trying to hang with the young crowd.

Nope. The ® in my name doesn't stand for retired. It stands for reigning. Still. How do you like having the ® besi...................sorry again. I almost forgot, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!! Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Nope. The ® in my name doesn't stand for retired. It stands for reigning. Still. How do you like having the ® besi...................sorry again. I almost forgot, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!! Later, QD.I don't have it.. don't need it. I know people know not to fuck with me..

Ive called out faggots, who at the end pussy out. You think that shit stands for "reigning"? Keep it real QD, you're a joke.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:33 PM
you're a joke.

I don't know who's more of a joke. The man dressed in all blues or the "man" dressed in all leg warmers.

You decide. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't know who's more of a joke. The man dressed in all blues or the "man" dressed in all leg warmers.

You decide. Later, QD.So having a blue rag makes you cool? Wow, never knew a piece of soft ass whipping rag could make you hard.

Thanks QD, now i know what to wear to prove that im "gangsta".

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
So having a blue rag makes you cool? Wow, never knew a piece of soft ass whipping rag could make you hard.

I know, I know. Do you think Tiffany would let me borrow her leg warmer for my next drive-by? Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:39 PM
I know, I know. Do you think Tiffany would let me borrow her leg warmer for my next drive-by? Later, QD.Im sure she would, why wouldn't see? She knows your a faggot who would look great with a leg warmer around your face.

Don't you agree?

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Im sure she would, why wouldn't see? She knows your a faggot who would look great with a leg warmer around your face.

Don't you agree?

After seeing your choice in attire, I would have to say No. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:41 PM
After seeing your choice in attire, I would have to say No. Later, QD.No to what? I have people around gwinnett that won't step up to me for shit! why do i need to show guns and a colored rag to prove myslef?

No point.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 03:53 PM
No to what? I have people around gwinnett that won't step up to me for shit! why do i need to show guns and a colored rag to prove myslef?

No point.

You ever thought they didn't step to you because of homophobia? Come on. If I ran up on a guy that was wearing a leg warmer over his face and he kept saying, "You want some?", I wouldn't know what "some" he was talking about. I'd be thinking, is one of the Village People really so hard up for money that he is resorting to rob folks? Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
You ever thought they didn't step to you because of homophobia? Come on. If I ran up on a guy that was wearing a leg warmer over his face and he kept saying, "You want some?", I wouldn't know what "some" he was talking about. I'd be thinking, is one of the Village People really so hard up for money that he is resorting to rob folks? Later, QD.That has never been the case. The way i act on IA is totally diffrent.

Let me ask you something, who do you think people would be more afraid of? A true gangster, who doesn't fuck around on the internet 24/7 or an offical e-thug?

Out smarting people over the net only proves on thing. In real life it proves alot more.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Let me ask you something, who do you think people would be more afraid of? A true gangster, who doesn't fuck around on the internet 24/7 or an offical e-thug?

For one thing, you don't know the person behind the "offical e-thug." So you don't know if I really am this true gangster. I'm pretty sure you're not a true gangster, either. I know I'm not. But I truly don't know if I would be afraid of someone who claims to not "fuck around on the internet 24/7."

Out smarting people over the net only proves on thing. In real life it proves alot more.

You're right. Only not in the sense that you're thinking.

Oh and the pic of me. Strictly a joke for the Myspace page, lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 04:05 PM
For one thing, you don't know the person behind the "offical e-thug." So you don't know if I really am this true gangster. I'm pretty sure you're not a true gangster, either. I know I'm not. But I truly don't know if I would be afraid of someone who claims to not "fuck around on the internet 24/7." I don't. Yet, I know how a true gangster acts and how they confront certain things. Im almost 100% certain, you're all talk. I can put mony on that. Im not a gangster i never said i was. But during my childhood i di hangout with them. I have seen many people get jumped in and out. I have gotten into it with rivals in school... Nothing special.. I talked shit and backed it up. THATS why no one will step up.

You're right. Only not in the sense that you're thinking.

Oh and the pic of me. Strictly a joke for the Myspace page, lolol. Later, QD. Whats so funny? No ones laughing.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't. Yet, I know how a true gangster acts and how they confront certain things. Im almost 100% certain, you're all talk. I can put mony on that. Im not a gangster i never said i was. But during my childhood i di hangout with them. I have seen many people get jumped in and out. I have gotten into it with rivals in school... Nothing special.. I talked shit and backed it up. THATS why no one will step up.

Whats so funny? No ones laughing.

Welp, I'll assume you just lost right here. Again, I come out victorious. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Welp, I'll assume you just lost right here. Again, I come out victorious. Later, QD.You're assuming. You haven't proved shit to me.

Continue, or are you done? Let me answer that for you... "Later, QD"

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
You're assuming. You haven't proved shit to me.

Continue, or are you done? Let me answer that for you... "Later, QD"

Continue what? You lost. Again. IA will tell you that. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Continue what? You lost. Again. IA will tell you that. Later, QD.Yes i have lost, time is the only thing ive lost today. Peace.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Yes i have lost, time is the only thing ive lost today. Peace.

Lolol. That's pretty much what I thought. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Lolol. That's pretty much what I thought. Later, QD.IM sent.

quickdodge®
07-20-2007, 04:14 PM
IM ignored. Later, QD.

Maniaç
07-20-2007, 04:16 PM
O rly? Looked to me, LIKE YOU beat me to it.

Black Mamba
07-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Whats so funny? oh wait i know, its that this 13 year old would fuck you up.

Hilarious. I really hope your shitting me.