PDA

View Full Version : WHATS UP

crhatchzc
07-20-2007, 10:48 AM
hey everyone to the ef squad.whats up im curently workin on my 1989 si hb.
i had a 1988 dx hb about a year ,and ended up selling it :( and gettin a 93 delsol si :( (worst mistake i ever made should of keep the ef). so i ended up selling my delsol ,and gettin this 89 si hb.I keep my gsr out of my ,delsol and im currently dropping it in the hb.

i will have pics up here soon and hopefully will be done with it by the next ef meet

im doin a gsr swap if my ef and hopefully turbo goodies later on down the road

like i said will have pictures up hopefully this weekend

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 10:52 AM
this is exactly what we need. we were just talking about how we need more support here in the EF squad.

Your timing is perfect bro, and we're glad to have you apart of the EF Squad.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your car bro :goodjob:

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 12:18 PM
this is exactly what we need. we were just talking about how we need more support here in the EF squad.

Your timing is perfect bro, and we're glad to have you apart of the EF Squad.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your car bro :goodjob:

Well he been around and was one of the few people at the 1st meet, so he's not really that new.

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 12:19 PM
hey everyone to the ef squad.whats up im curently workin on my 1989 si hb.
i had a 1988 dx hb about a year ,and ended up selling it :( and gettin a 93 delsol si :( (worst mistake i ever made should of keep the ef). so i ended up selling my delsol ,and gettin this 89 si hb.I keep my gsr out of my ,delsol and im currently dropping it in the hb.

i will have pics up here soon and hopefully will be done with it by the next ef meet

im doin a gsr swap if my ef and hopefully turbo goodies later on down the road

like i said will have pictures up hopefully this weekend

What happened to the delsol plans? Last time I saw ya you was almost done piecing the turbo kit together but that was a min ago.

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 12:22 PM
lol well, he wasn't @ the meet i went to, so he's new to me. lol

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 12:23 PM
lol well, he wasn't @ the meet i went to, so he's new to me. lol

I know just informing ya :goodjob:

*cough* noob*cough* LOL

EvasiveEF9
07-20-2007, 01:40 PM
New to me. I was at the first meet, but I didn't meet many people...

if you call me a noob I'll...neg rep you. AND start rapping. You don't want that, do you?

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 01:41 PM
New to me. I was at the first meet, but I didn't meet many people...

if you call me a noob I'll...neg rep you. AND start rapping. You don't want that, do you?

you wouldnt dare....... :diespam:

EvasiveEF9
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Now that you've dared me...

"In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground my momma said, most of my days, chilling out, maxing, and relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball, outside of school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood, i got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said your moving, in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air..."

Cato ED-6
07-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Is it worse that you typed that, or that I know you made huge errors...LOL...

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said "we’re up to no good"
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "you’re moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

Boredom kills...

crhatchzc
08-23-2007, 08:09 AM
What happened to the delsol plans? Last time I saw ya you was almost done piecing the turbo kit together but that was a min ago.

sorry everyone i havnt been on in awhile

well i was almost done with the turbo kit but i blew my tranny need some money so there goes turbo kit and along the way i decided to sell the del sol shell and bought my ef shell so now im in the process of doing my gsr swap now i only need acouple of more things and ill be done with it