PDA

View Full Version : Are We A Die'n Cause??????

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 06:19 AM
I notice alot of people are getting (or already gotten) out of the EF game. Then there's the people who are putting their EFs on hold. On top of that, no one really shows up to the meet, but everyone begs me to host one! What's up with that guys? I work hard to put stuff together but I can only get a hand full of people to come out. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate everyone that showed up and supported the cause, but I know that everyone there was thinking damn this is all the EFs that going to show up? I look at other makes/models meets (like the DCs or SRT4s) and other area EFs meets and their output is huge compared to ours. I even made the meet 2 days to meet everyone schedule, since some people wanted it sunday others saturday, but most of those people didn't show up!!! ANYWAYS.....................my rant is over.

So the big question is... Are you down or not? I'm down

EvasiveEF9
07-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Negative, ghost. We are NOT a dying cause. We simply have a few weak links. I may be putting my EF on hold, but I'm far from stepping outta the game. And I'm sure as hell not gonna stop coming to meets. I'm simply taking a break so I don't get bored with the hobby. I started my interest in cars at the age of 3 where I've got pictures leaning in the engine bay of my daddy's 76 Dodge Ram Custom. Pictures at the age of 6 pumping gas in mom's crown victoria. Rebuilt my first engine at 14, and started the project I currently own at the age of 16. I've investing somewhere around 7 or 9grand in it, and she's still nowhere near done, and I haven't taken any shortcuts along the way. I don't think my interest in the project will falter, and I know I won't ever step away from cars...but I do need a quick break. I'll be back before I'm missed, I just haven't had many updates to post. Just been busy with parting out the DA in my driveway, repairing two other DA's for friends, repairing the civic after the recent road trip that destroyed my car, and just trying to get things to come together right.

So the real question on my mind is...why DIDN'T we have more people show up?

My other question is, Dare...when ARE we gonna get together, again? Full-sized meet or just a couple people gettin' together.

I may be down at the moment...but I'm far from out.

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 10:17 AM
I don't want ef owners or past owners to think my thread is aimed at them. I just been noticing that love for our beloved car is fading. If you look at ebay and search ef8, right now there's a damn near perfect rex that is the closest to a mugen ef8 as you're going to get for sale. He built this car about a year ago and did a write up on it and now is selling it. Why? On other forums people are selling mint efs like its nothing. Here it just doesn't seem like the love is here like it used to be.

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I was a little dissapointed on the number of EF's at this past meet, i must say. I know there are ALOT of other guys on IA that have EF's. I'm not sure weather they're not aware of the EF Squad section, or if they just dont care...

I dunno, even though the meet was smaller than expected, it was still an absolute blast, but i'm gonna gonna lie when i thought there would be many more EF's there.

Maybe the EF's are just getting old? Maybe people cannot understand what makes them look good at first, and then quickly label it as ugly. I used to be that way, but then the EF's grew on me, and i just had to have one. The 88 EF's are pushin 20 years old, so maybe thats just too old for kids now a days? I'm not really sure.

Whatever the reason for the lack of cars and lack of people showing up to the meets AND the lack of people here on our fourms, something needs to change. There are more EF's out there on this website, and we need to find a way to pull them in.

Black R
07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
honestly, i think that ef owners for the most part are broke.

and when ppl get $, instead of fixing their nice ef chassis they go and get an eg or dc2 or whatever vw or hot rod they can.

that's just the way it is.

i love EF's, hell I drove up to Ohio with a side exit header on 16k springs, listening to the radio with earplugs in; got tuned, turned around and drove straight the fuck home. (btw, the roads are terrible when you go through kentucky).

and I've dumped more $ into my EF than any of us can justify + it still looks like a hot turd.

soooooo, the bottom line is that hardcore EF lovers will always be here.
those who are just biding their time until they can get something nicer will be out.

was there another meet that you were referring to, or just this past one at the mainstream, then the varsity and fellini's?

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 01:47 PM
It's good to see other hardcore EF drivers out there!!!

Yeah Black R, I was talking about this past meet. I thought the meet was small, but overall I did get to meet a few new faces and enjoy myself. I just thought we could represent alot more with more car than what we had. I guess my dreams of a huge EF meet is just that, a dream.

Black R
07-20-2007, 02:38 PM
nah, there are EF heads out there.

as a matter of fact, I gotta post pics of the jdm RHD oem from japan EF hatch siR that was at the Import Alliance meet in TN. it was siiiiiick!

Cato ED-6
07-20-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't think we're dying, just slow. The members list shows tons of EF owners, we just gotta get them to show up.

I've got plans (big plans) for my hatch, I've got resources and tools, the only thing I'm lacking is money, but that shouldn't be a problem soon...I'm looking into buying another EF so I can keep my current one a DD. And even after I enlist I'm still going to keep my hatch. I don't think I'll ever stop loving EFs. I'm in and staying for a very long time.

Why are you out Dare? You have the cleanest Rex I've ever seen and prez of the EF squad, I never thought you would quit on EFs.

The BUCKY
07-20-2007, 03:16 PM
hey i am building an EF cmon now

Whiteboy™
07-20-2007, 03:30 PM
but you were just saying today that you wanted something else, lol

The BUCKY
07-20-2007, 03:36 PM
lololol but at least i am building one

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't think we're dying, just slow. The members list shows tons of EF owners, we just gotta get them to show up.

I've got plans (big plans) for my hatch, I've got resources and tools, the only thing I'm lacking is money, but that shouldn't be a problem soon...I'm looking into buying another EF so I can keep my current one a DD. And even after I enlist I'm still going to keep my hatch. I don't think I'll ever stop loving EFs. I'm in and staying for a very long time.

Why are you out Dare? You have the cleanest Rex I've ever seen and prez of the EF squad, I never thought you would quit on EFs.

I'm not going anywhere, but I am getting tired of my car tho. It seems like everytime I fix something, something else messes up, then things I just fixed messes up again. Everyone tells me to "upgrade" to another car, but I see majority of the cars on the road as a downgrade. When I drove my car in the ditch that time, I think I fucked up my suspension/steering really bad. It really pisses me off that I can't get my car to be 100%, but I'm going to replace everything I need. So I'm determined!

{I fixed my typo hehehe}

Cato ED-6
07-20-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm not going anywhere, but I am getting tired of my car tho. It seems like everytime I fix something, something else messes up, then things I just fixed messes up again. Everyone tells me to "upgrade" to another car, but I see majority of the cars on the road as a downgrade. When I drove my car in the ditch that time, I think I fucked up my suspension/steering really bad. It really pisses me off that I can't get my car to be 100%, but I'm going to replace everything I need. So I'm determined!

{I fixed my typo hehehe}

Glad to hear it, typos kill...
But thats the way it goes. I'm in the same boat as you with car problems. At the meet I thought I was done with repairs and was planning some upgrades, then a stupid mistake takes my bumper, and then the coolant messes up and I almost overheat in the mountains.

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 05:22 PM

and when ppl get $, instead of fixing their nice ef chassis they go and get an eg or dc2 or whatever vw or hot rod they can.

I really think you hit the nail on the head here Black R. The EF are probably the brokest imports rollin around lol.

And I definatly agree that when people get more money, then instead of fixin up their 18+ year old car, they just buy a newer one. Honestly, i have my eye set on a newer civic, maybe a 98-00 Si because it's a quick sporty lookin car, but respectable by people in and out of the import life. Meaning if you had a formal office job, you wouldn't get the crap rollin up in a 00' civic Si, than you would if you rolled up in a boosted teal integra.

But, i probably wouldn't buy a newer car for a few years, and I will try my best to keep my EF and keep it as my weekend toy, like my dads 78' Oldsmobile Starfire (This will be shown at the next V meet, so I'm hoping everyone car come and see it.) you thought my dad was cool because he was into little imports and stuff, but his origional love was for the hot rods, just like any other old man :tongue1:

Halfwit
07-20-2007, 05:24 PM
i was there even though i had to look(and have everyone else look at) myugly ass non running pos.

i will continue to come to meets because i still like ef's, but i will not be in an ef.

PenginHatch
07-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Iv been to 1 meet and it was awesome!!!!! But the only thing im lacking is a license, so in august when i get it i will come to every1 of the ef meets

efman
07-20-2007, 09:47 PM
you know anytime yall come to the hills i'm there and i'm gonna be there anytime i can make it, i might be reppin a ef somtine too

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 09:52 PM
we defiantly need to do another mountain run, thats hit was just too much fun.

I know i'm looking to pick up sum DA rear brakes, and possibly sum front brakes too, so i'd love to see how they work up there. My dad's getting sum rear brakes too.

On that note, when's the next "meet" dare? I'd love to just have a day where we meet @ the V and go to the mountains again. You should be dieing to take a crack at them again since your tranny was messin up the 1st time.

uproot
07-20-2007, 09:59 PM
i agree that there should have been a larger turnout, we just need to do some more networking, that's all there is to it. 90_ZC and his dad wouldnt have been there had I not rolled up on him at a red light one faithful day... we all gotta take advantage of situations like that. if we want to see a change, we have to do it ourselves, we can't just let it go and HOPE that some more people will come.

We gotta hype up the EF events to the fullest, and get out there and reach out to some more people.

Dare... hit me up man, we need to plan somethin big, and get out there and get some more people to hang out.

Papa_Smurf
07-20-2007, 10:19 PM
yea, i agree with you uproot, i would have never even known about Ia if it wasn't for you. If you hadn't said anything about the website there (like most people wouldn't have) then i would have never known. +1 for you on that one bro.

Also, we need to sum how see who drives that white CRX at the appartments behind that kroger on 78.

EvasiveEF9
07-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Sorry to have been out, last night...LoL.

BlackR, I think you're right on most people being broke...it's slowed my process.

What bugs me the most, I think, is that I've dropped somewhere between 7 and 9grand in my car...and NO one notices. I still get "piece of shit" and stuff like that. I'm like "Ddue, you have no idea!" What IS fun is after they say that we shoot up to the mountains...suddenly...much respect is gained.

I'd be down with another mountain run. I've got some kinks I gotta work out on my car, first, though...then I'll maybe host one (if someone doesn't beet me to it). It's just this past road trip kicked my ass... Last night, my alternator started going out. Not a clue why...but the battery light would come on for a minute or two at a time, and then shut back off, and the car would drive normal. Don't know...

BTLFED
07-21-2007, 12:08 PM

i love EF's, hell I drove up to Ohio with a side exit header on 16k springs, listening to the radio with earplugs in; got tuned, turned around and drove straight the fuck home. (btw, the roads are terrible when you go through kentucky).

and I've dumped more $ into my EF than any of us can justify + it still looks like a hot turd.

soooooo, the bottom line is that hardcore EF lovers will always be here.
those who are just biding their time until they can get something nicer will be out.

was there another meet that you were referring to, or just this past one at the mainstream, then the varsity and fellini's?

That's because you are the fucking man, Ken.

I'm not lacking anything but time for my EF. I've owned it for 12 years, so if I am not considered a hardcore EF'r I dunno who is.

DrunkScotsman
07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
your still lame btlfed , lmao , jk bro , i miss my EF soooooooooo much but bills come b4 play , i will own another and it will be a rex , gettin married and ownin a new house puts a strain on the budget!

SLow_POke
07-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I have owned 7 in total EF's loved every single one . most i did not sell half got impounded, but i think you might be expecting to much from alot of young kids that prob a phase to them . I honestly rather have 10 loyal EF's then 30 phonies.
I myself am looking for a EF to drop something I am working on . and the paint scheme going to look liek my last EF.:goodjob:

BTLFED
07-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I have owned 7 in total EF's loved every single one . most i did not sell half got impounded, but i think you might be expecting to much from alot of young kids that prob a phase to them . I honestly rather have 10 loyal EF's then 30 phonies.
I myself am looking for a EF to drop something I am working on . and the paint scheme going to look liek my last EF.:goodjob:

Urban camo FTW!

SLow_POke
07-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Urban camo FTW!:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: its coming

green91
07-21-2007, 01:29 PM
I dont necessarily think its a dying breed, nobody stays true to 1 model forever. some people buy EGs etc because they are newer. and the fact of the matter is compared to DCs there is only a small fraction of EFs on the road, even less are modified and the ones that are around are scattered. im still a hardcore EF fanatic, ive put thousands in mine in the last couple of months. but i also live a very far way from any of you guys lol. i used to roll around gnet when i lived in lawrenceville though.

CompEngineer
07-21-2007, 09:09 PM
I dont think we are. I haven't showed up to the meeting because I am a college student with very little money. Next invite I get to one though, I will make my best effort to be there. I would like to see the other EF's out there. Sorry about not showing up but don't give up. Im glad there is a EF's Squad now.

Papa_Smurf
07-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Thats what i mean about there being alot of EF's here, but alot of them dont come out to the meets.

We need to schedule a meet well in advance, maybe during sum kind of holiday where everyone has school/work off, but nothin something big like christmas or something.

Black R
07-23-2007, 12:51 AM
hrm, i'm a member of another forum and if you guys want to get in on one of our thursday meets i'll see what i can do.

Chris (BTLFED), what's up bro?

Even you thought my EF was a turd when you first saw it! :P Then I popped the hood for you. ;)

mxglory258
07-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Oh don't ya'll worry. I'll be back someday hah. Right now my car more or less sits. I don't drive it all that much. Sometimes. I had it out for about half hour or so yesterday. that was about it.

SPOOLIN
07-23-2007, 04:43 PM
If you need to take a break to keep from getting bored, you need to re-evaluate.

BTLFED
07-23-2007, 05:00 PM
hrm, i'm a member of another forum and if you guys want to get in on one of our thursday meets i'll see what i can do.

Chris (BTLFED), what's up bro?

Even you thought my EF was a turd when you first saw it! :P Then I popped the hood for you. ;)

Actually, I thought it was a turd at first glance until I saw the 5 lug. ;)

Nothings up with me, just working on getting a new job, what's good with you? We need to do some drinkin sometime soon! :drink:

mxglory258
07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
I've been living with the female and the off spring (priority first). Computer is at my dads. So i'm not on all to often. Usually I just drive her cobalt around lol.

EvasiveEF9
07-24-2007, 07:23 AM
...You're female as in the one that screwed you over?

DrunkScotsman
07-24-2007, 09:00 AM
sup joker! and fellow ef'ers! finally got my comp to quit shittin on me , you'll see me alot more often now!

Papa_Smurf
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
we are not a die'n cause, because i've recruited A-Ran (i hope he posts over here, his car is sick).

and we've had a few new and old people start posting again. I saw we wait a month and start planning the next meet. I'm currently looking to get sum headers, and maybe cams if i can get the money

toonz
07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Could you fucking believe it LOL it's Mother fucking ToonZ aka the shit talker LOL I'm back turds and girls LOL just to pop up for a minute I been up top for a while (meaning N.Y.) I still have the rex and let's just say I have enough money for someone else to fuck with it because I don't have the time but I will be hitting the streets soon! A D I meant to call you but I I was just too fucking busy SERIOUSLY! Check your box and hit me up later.

southside
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
EFS AINT GONE DIE THEY JUS SLEEPING SOONER OR LATER THEY GON WAKE UP

AFTER MY CAR GOT RUNNING MY FRIENDS ALL GOT EGS OR EJS SOMEOFF UZ GOT EFS AND REXES BUT I WAS GOIN TO BUY A EG TOO BUT I DONT THINK I WILL I LOVE MYEF AND I NEVA WILL BUY A COUPE I GOT HATCHBACK PRIDE

EvasiveEF9
08-02-2007, 05:40 PM

AFTER MY CAR GOT RUNNING MY FRIENDS ALL GOT EGS OR EJS SOMEOFF UZ GOT EFS AND REXES BUT I WAS GOIN TO BUY A EG TOO BUT I DONT THINK I WILL I LOVE MYEF AND I NEVA WILL BUY A COUPE I GOT HATCHBACK PRIDE
Let's play a quick game of trivia. I want you to guess the keys between the letter "M" and the forward slash. NO LOOKING!

toonz
08-02-2007, 05:58 PM

Your suppose to clean with the Bleach not open the bottle and keep sniffing it you asshole LOL!:screwy:

EvasiveEF9
08-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Your suppose to clean with the Bleach not open the bottle and keep sniffing it you asshole LOL!:screwy:
...whoa...are you and I on the same side? Like...wtf is happening...I'm SO confused now... I'm almost convinced now that I should say "who needs punctuation! All caps ROCKS!"

Cato ED-6
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
yo ben check your PM.

toonz
08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
...whoa...are you and I on the same side? Like...wtf is happening...I'm SO confused now... I'm almost convinced now that I should say "who needs punctuation! All caps ROCKS!"LOL:D

EvasiveEF9
08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
LOL:D
LoLoL. A new game has begun! I think it's cuz we both like guns...so now it's a new game. Just the fact that we both like things that could destroy the rest of the EF squad with the click of a finger...I THINK that makes us Kings or Knights...i don't know.

SL65AMG
08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
we need to get everyones schedule and make a monthly meet somewhere. somewhere in a central location and one that is organized. id be willing to help with the logistical shit if needed but i say we get something going. and maybe some SPONSORS??? SHOWS.....lol

im going a little overboard arent i?

EF Squad at some shows with our own tents and shit. wow.....

opinions?

toonz
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
That's a good idea guy^

bigdare23
08-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Let's play a quick game of trivia. I want you to guess the keys between the letter "M" and the forward slash. NO LOOKING!

Uncool joker

I thought we are suppose to make people feel welcome him and not bash him. If you got love for the EF's, then you're cool in my book and I can tell he does.

Plus, he came to the EF meet too, so he's cool

bigdare23
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM

refer to my other post

bigdare23
08-03-2007, 01:00 PM
we need to get everyones schedule and make a monthly meet somewhere. somewhere in a central location and one that is organized. id be willing to help with the logistical shit if needed but i say we get something going. and maybe some SPONSORS??? SHOWS.....lol

opinions?

You're more than welcome!!! I dont want anyone to think that everything has to go through me. I want someone else to step up to the plate sometime!

EvasiveEF9
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Uncool joker

I thought we are suppose to make people feel welcome him and not bash him. If you got love for the EF's, then you're cool in my book and I can tell he does.

Plus, he came to the EF meet too, so he's cool
I'm sorry, Jappy. He caught me in a sassy mood! I'm not to blame...

Besides...anyone that knows me knows I have a crude and sometimes cynical sense of humor...never to be taken seriously. Take Toonz for example!

opinions?
I'm down. Start a thread if you haven't already. I know the shop I work at would be willing to help us out a bit. Especially if we actually roll through there instead of just be all-talk. I've already mentioned th squad to him a couple times, and he said he wouldn't mind seeing the turn out. It's a collision center by the big chicken...so all your paint and body needs are a go. We also do other mechanical stuff and such...but only if we know you on a personal basis. I've also got an OUTSTANDING audio guy (has turned out cars that have won trophies in Nopi with both audio sound, and audio/video appearance type stuff...anything from fiberglass and vinyl to painting ghost and tribal flames on it...hell, you name it.

Basically what I'm saying...is I've got the hookups if we would actually GO somewhere with the squad. I'm just waiting to see someone else take off with the idea for a change. I was second in charge of my last club. I had the ideas and drive to pull through with them...but no one else had interest. Needless to say...I told them I was done.

KevinT707
08-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm still down with EF Squad, just PM me when something is decided. I get tired of reading all the BS posts about nothing from some EF guys.

EvasiveEF9
08-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm still down with EF Squad, just PM me when something is decided. I get tired of reading all the BS posts about nothing from some EF guys.
*coughcough*ToonzandJoker*coughcough*

toonz
08-03-2007, 08:04 PM
LOL

SL65AMG
08-04-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm sorry, Jappy. He caught me in a sassy mood! I'm not to blame...

Besides...anyone that knows me knows I have a crude and sometimes cynical sense of humor...never to be taken seriously. Take Toonz for example!

I'm down. Start a thread if you haven't already. I know the shop I work at would be willing to help us out a bit. Especially if we actually roll through there instead of just be all-talk. I've already mentioned th squad to him a couple times, and he said he wouldn't mind seeing the turn out. It's a collision center by the big chicken...so all your paint and body needs are a go. We also do other mechanical stuff and such...but only if we know you on a personal basis. I've also got an OUTSTANDING audio guy (has turned out cars that have won trophies in Nopi with both audio sound, and audio/video appearance type stuff...anything from fiberglass and vinyl to painting ghost and tribal flames on it...hell, you name it.

Basically what I'm saying...is I've got the hookups if we would actually GO somewhere with the squad. I'm just waiting to see someone else take off with the idea for a change. I was second in charge of my last club. I had the ideas and drive to pull through with them...but no one else had interest. Needless to say...I told them I was done.

sounds good. big chicken is in marrietta right? why dont we start with a schedule.... im makin a thread about it now.

EvasiveEF9
08-04-2007, 08:30 AM
LOL
Well...I'm proud of it, at least...

SPOOLIN
08-04-2007, 09:55 AM
sounds good. big chicken is in marrietta right? why dont we start with a schedule.... im makin a thread about it now.

haha i remember way back when, when the big chicken was the area for EVERYBODY to meet. this is before barrett parkway bacame big back in 2001. YEAH BABY!!! Bring back the CHICKEN!!!

BTLFED
08-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Hell yeah! Every thursday nite FTW!

SL65AMG
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
i wasnt exactly referring to meeting at the chicken but its an option.... man i havent seen that thing since i was a kid.

How bout the Vortex in Little 5?

atlanta is pretty central to everyone so im guessing well end up meeting there, somewhere..... or maybe we can change it up every week or 2 weeks. depends on how often we meet.

SPOOLIN
08-04-2007, 10:50 PM
if you did something like that every week then you are just asking for it to not last long at all. Meets bi monthly or monthly are you only way to do it.

EvasiveEF9
08-05-2007, 08:08 AM
I agree with Spoolin...people will tires quickly...

SL65AMG
08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
i was thinking that also

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 12:20 PM
What are we talking about?

Papa_Smurf
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
about how we dont need to have meets too often.

monthly or bi monthly at the most.

but i do say we're over due for a meet...

AnTi-PooN
08-05-2007, 12:53 PM
yup... we should all meet at the bp and find some recruits

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 01:11 PM
I was at the BP last nite.....

Papa_Smurf
08-05-2007, 01:22 PM
yup... we should all meet at the bp and find some recruits

yea, that guy we were talkin to was pretty coo, but he didn't sound lik he wanted to start posting on IA...

BTLFED u were there? Did u not see my baby blue hatch next to the pizza mobile EF?

AnTi-PooN
08-05-2007, 01:29 PM
lol when i left i made a once around everyone was chekin me out lol... papa j's 4life

Papa_Smurf
08-05-2007, 01:34 PM
lol retard

how long did u stay after i left? u talk to those kids we started talkin to? that dude in the EF walked away when we were talking, and it was getting kinda late so i just left

AnTi-PooN
08-05-2007, 01:40 PM
i didnt stay much longer.... awkward white kids in hood= nervous pizza boy

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 01:55 PM
BTLFED u were there? Did u not see my baby blue hatch next to the pizza mobile EF?

Man me and leadfoot_mf got there really late (like 1:30am, BrewHouse FTW) and I didn't see anything really but garbage. Then we left and met up with SpeedMonkey and a few other people.

SL65AMG
08-05-2007, 03:00 PM
which BP is this?

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Off Pleasant Hill in Gwinnett.

SL65AMG
08-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Off Pleasant Hill in Gwinnett.

right off 85? when do you meet there?

BTLFED
08-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Last night was the first nite I have ever been there LOL

SL65AMG
08-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Last night was the first nite I have ever been there LOL

yeah but other people were there and this isnt the 1st...or 2nd...or 300th time ive heard about bp

Papa_Smurf
08-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Man me and leadfoot_mf got there really late (like 1:30am, BrewHouse FTW) and I didn't see anything really but garbage. Then we left and met up with SpeedMonkey and a few other people.

oh, yea i left @ like 12:45, so nevermind...

was that shit still going @ 1:30? thats insane...

Papa_Smurf
08-05-2007, 10:30 PM
yeah but other people were there and this isnt the 1st...or 2nd...or 300th time ive heard about bp

it's right across from gwinnett place mall, behind a BP gas station, which is why it's called "BP meet". It's 2 huge parking lots, takes place every friday and saturday, people start getting there around 10, and people come and go periodically throughout the night...

It's on Pleasant hill.