PDA

View Full Version : Misc PETA to boycott NFL

Hulud
07-19-2007, 11:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-vickprotest021907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

ok i understand how angry they are about this whole thing. yes dogfighting is wrong and especially what they allegedly did to the dogs after they lost.

but seriously what the FUCK happened to "innoncent until proven guilty"?

i mean yes i think vick is fucked 9 ways to sunday, but why the fuck is PETA jumping the gun?

jamaicanDM
07-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Thats one more reason im glad i am professional athlete in another country because thats just how it is, when you on top every is with but when u fall, everyone falls on you.....thats place is so fucked up but then again i play soccer and nobody there gives a f$%&k about it if that was me nobody would even hear about it....thats my 2cents hate it love it

Sammich
07-20-2007, 09:09 AM
maybe pamela anderson will show up?? lol but that is screwed up though, he hasn't even been convicted yet

jamaicanDM
07-20-2007, 09:24 AM
and i bet half of those c$%k suckers dont even go to any NFL games but htis is just another way for them to get some attention and be on tv.....

redrumracer
07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
i dont really think that people who watch football give a damn bout peta

Spectic Tank
07-20-2007, 11:11 AM
but why the fuck is PETA jumping the gun?

Because PETA are a bunch of crazy assholes.

Mr_Mischif
07-20-2007, 11:12 AM
I would go out to them and ask if they wanna toss the pigskin around.

MaRk2k
07-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Fuck peta.

Nissangeek
07-20-2007, 12:25 PM
but seriously what the FUCK happened to "innoncent until proven guilty"?

Thats only in the court room. In the court of public opinion it has always been the other way around. Personally I hope he loses everything and gets his ass hole widened in jail. I always hated that cocky mother fucker. But unfortunatly, because of how animal abuse crimes are classified he probably wont spend 10 min in jail and will probably get off with a fine and maybe probation.

bigdare23
07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL really waste of a boycott

thecrazyone
07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
yea its not like there gonna change anything, like Arthur Blank said...

"giving the differing perspectives and strong feelings around this issue we probably wont make everyone happy, be we are committed to doing the right thing as the owner of this club that, ultimately my responsibility".

which means...
"i know alot of people aren't going to like this but mike vick makes money, im the owner and i like money, so vicks playing".

besides its gonna be at least 2 years till his trial at least!

sshonda2004
07-20-2007, 11:21 PM
heres y they jumpin the gun...vick is black, rich, and successful you know its tha truth

sshonda2004
07-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Thats only in the court room. In the court of public opinion it has always been the other way around. Personally I hope he loses everything and gets his ass hole widened in jail. I always hated that cocky mother fucker. But unfortunatly, because of how animal abuse crimes are classified he probably wont spend 10 min in jail and will probably get off with a fine and maybe probation.
damn i neva seen sumbody hate so hard, guess thats how you are when you not proud of how your life turned out...lol

jamaicanDM
07-20-2007, 11:49 PM
another of one those people u didnt do shit in school but hate on athletes LMAO hahahahahah so fking pathetic

OneSlow5pt0
07-20-2007, 11:51 PM
yall really need to get off vick's cock

TeeJay
07-21-2007, 01:18 PM
PETA = attention whores

_Christian_
07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
heres y they jumpin the gun...vick is black, rich, and successful you know its tha truth
your right. everyone is after him because black ppl aren't allowed to be rich and successful:screwy: dont try to turn this into a race issue, just because ur pissed that ur hero is a moron

OneSlow5pt0
07-21-2007, 01:50 PM
your right. everyone is after him because black ppl aren't allowed to be rich and successful:screwy: dont try to turn this into a race issue, just because ur pissed that ur hero is a moron

x2.........i bet this guy plays the race card everyday

sshonda2004
07-22-2007, 07:33 PM
lol yall know wassup, its tha truth society is fucked up like that