PDA

View Full Version : Misc Vick Poll

OneSlow5pt0
07-19-2007, 10:31 PM
ok..so since we have all these thread,i want to just make a poll to see what IA thinks.

Will he serve time

NewGen33
07-19-2007, 10:33 PM
To early to Say, but I think he will get suspended from the league.

The Yousef
07-19-2007, 10:33 PM
nope.

quickdodge®
07-19-2007, 10:35 PM
No and wrong goddamn section. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-19-2007, 10:36 PM
i think he will,just because they have been trying to get him on something for awhiel...now they have a very good case...and i bet vicks family will roll on him,also we are talking bout the Feds not some hick PD..they have a 96% convict rate.

and they really want to make a example of vick

Greddypacked
07-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I think a better poll would have been (do you think he should be convicted w/ maximum charges, or convicted w/ minimal charges.

Anyways now that you brought up about the FEDS being in this that right there saves him a little from what the state would have done. They say the state would have already convicted him, but since the Feds are in it he is indicted and will go to court for the case. I think he should get minimal charges, but a huge fine im talking millions of dollars to help out dog care-studies-and drugs to help animals. Then he should go to community services like kennels to help dogs. Then get on probation for a few years. That should do it. Putting him in prison would be an alright doing, but instead he can be taking that time to pay money for kennels and what not, and helping dogs and people that do.

KREEP
07-20-2007, 11:37 AM
I think Vick sucks and should leave the team! Or Mr. Blank should let him go! The team isn't great with Vick.....he's a ball hog and he throws like a girl! I think the team would do better with a better team player. The team isn't that great cause they don't Like their leading man! Get a better quarter back and you will have yourself a good team!

thecrazyone
07-20-2007, 05:11 PM
like i said in the other thread...

"giving the differing perspectives and strong feelings around this issue we probably wont make everyone happy, be we are committed to doing the right thing as the owner of this club that, ultimately is my responsibility". -Arthur Blank

which means...
"i know alot of people aren't going to like this but mike vick makes money, im the owner and i like money, so vicks playing".

besides its gonna be at least 2 years till his trial at least!

OneSlow5pt0
07-20-2007, 05:14 PM
like i said in the other thread...

"giving the differing perspectives and strong feelings around this issue we probably wont make everyone happy, be we are committed to doing the right thing as the owner of this club that, ultimately is my responsibility". -Arthur Blank

which means...
"i know alot of people aren't going to like this but mike vick makes money, im the owner and i like money, so vicks playing".

besides its gonna be at least 2 years till his trial at least!

this is very true,cause thats the only reason hes still playing in ATL is that he makes AB a ton of money.

but since the dog stuff started his jersey sells have dropped from #2 to #33

thecrazyone
07-20-2007, 05:21 PM
this is very true,cause thats the only reason hes still playing in ATL is that he makes AB a ton of money.

but since the dog stuff started his jersey sells have dropped from #2 to #33

you know what that means, i'll be closer to the 50 yard line when something crazy happens at a game lol.

OneSlow5pt0
07-20-2007, 05:24 PM
you know what that means, i'll be closer to the 50 yard line when something crazy happens at a game lol.

lol....now the falcons are talking bout making vick take the season off,so the rest of the team doesnt suffer

thecrazyone
07-20-2007, 05:29 PM
lol....now the falcons are talking bout making vick take the season off,so the rest of the team doesnt suffer

depending on if that happened, there's no telling how big of a crowd will go, but i think that will impact it greatly.

00CelicaGT
07-20-2007, 05:30 PM
:no: no he's mike vick? plus look at all the shit packman johnes has done in the last year, that motherfucker aint in jail.

but if the do put vick in jail then all the Falcon fans might as well kill themselves.:lmfao:

Whiteboy™
07-20-2007, 10:17 PM
no, he has the money and reputation to get out of this one.

sshonda2004
07-20-2007, 11:18 PM
I think Vick sucks and should leave the team! Or Mr. Blank should let him go! The team isn't great with Vick.....he's a ball hog and he throws like a girl! I think the team would do better with a better team player. The team isn't that great cause they don't Like their leading man! Get a better quarter back and you will have yourself a good team!

now you know this muthafucka a hater

sshonda2004
07-20-2007, 11:20 PM
all you people who say vick sucks, yall need to stop hatin, the players around him(offense weapons) need to be of higher caliber to hang with his athletism.

OneSlow5pt0
07-20-2007, 11:45 PM
all you people who say vick sucks, yall need to stop hatin, the players around him(offense weapons) need to be of higher caliber to hang with his athletism.

....................no comment

Deke
07-21-2007, 02:11 PM

I'm starting to think that this is Vick. Defending his repuation around Atlanta one forum at a time. :rolleyes:

00CIVICSI
07-21-2007, 02:28 PM
fed's dont play....he is going.

"B"
07-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I hope they fry this POS.

seandonn
07-22-2007, 02:00 PM
i don't really care if he is guilty or not but i wanna c what happens in court

4dmin
07-23-2007, 10:12 AM
should he serve YES will he MAYBE... they have been on a kick lately cracking down on the rich from Martha, Paris, Lil Kim, that actor that killed his wife, etc...

KREEP
07-23-2007, 11:45 AM
I heard on the radio that he has a huge all-star team of lawyers that will be working on this case! Sorry mother fucker will prolly get off with a slap on the wrist!

Brett
07-23-2007, 11:59 AM
He wont serve time because the inditement is all 3rd party, No proof besides word of mouth