PDA

View Full Version : Is my swap a Auto or 5 speed?

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Nevermind. I got the answer

2.0civic
07-19-2007, 06:07 PM
the mount or the tranny

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 06:08 PM
The tranny

changaroo
07-19-2007, 06:10 PM
whats the tranny code?

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Its a s20.

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 08:11 PM
can anyone tell me if this is an Auto or a 5 speed?

jfman
07-19-2007, 08:15 PM
5 speed

If you cant tell the difference between a 5 speed trans and an auto trans, you should have someone help you out with the swap.

Good luck and dont give up.

SLow_POke
07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
let pu 2 , 2 together(BTW not been a dick just liek peep to think that is all.

Do you see SHIFT* linkage?

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 08:24 PM

well no crap. . . LOL! I bought that separately! It didn't come with the swap! LOL! thanks though!! LOL! :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
07-19-2007, 08:26 PM
5 speed

If you cant tell the difference between a 5 speed trans and an auto trans, you should have someone help you out with the swap.

Good luck and dont give up.

It's just Im naturally blonde. Sometimes I have the worst brain farts ever and i just can't think properly! Thanks though!

EmminoDaGreat
07-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Its a 5 spd

ash7
07-20-2007, 12:20 AM

....or a "SHIFT*" solenoid on the gear housing? (looks exactly like a VTEC solenoid)

...Wheaties called, said they needed someone to sponsor. ;)

-jonathan

GSRtegŪ
07-20-2007, 12:25 AM
So, true lol

d16_turbo
07-20-2007, 01:07 AM
i hope you dont plan on putting the motor in yourself

tippatone
07-20-2007, 01:11 AM
:goodjob: LMAO

TRDwasiq
07-20-2007, 01:15 AM
can anyone tell me if this is an Auto or a 5 speed?
ask ur mom,,...........

aah i ill tell u its 5 speed

TRDwasiq
07-20-2007, 01:18 AM
It's just Im naturally blonde. Sometimes I have the worst brain farts ever and i just can't think properly! Thanks though!

ahhhaa Somethimes ahahhaha

let me knw if u need any help with the swap... my advice DO NOT PUT THE MOTOR IN YOURSELF DICKHEAD

GSRtegŪ
07-20-2007, 01:56 AM
Damn bro to the point huh.... :yes:

let me knw if u need any help with the swap... my advice DO NOT PUT THE MOTOR IN YOURSELF DICKHEAD

JDM onlyy
07-20-2007, 09:04 AM
lol, yeah you can see where the shift linkage is suppose to connect to and where you're supposed to put the shift linkage pin through that tiny little hole..lol

Mr.MuayThai
07-20-2007, 11:47 PM

Jeez. . . Someone didn't get a hug as a child! as far as the dickhead thing. . . thats uncalled for! What did i do to be called a dickhead? just because i had a newbie question doesn't make me a dickhead, calling me a dickhead for no reason makes you a dickhead, dickhead! :D

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Jeez. . . Someone didn't get a hug as a child! as far as the dickhead thing. . . thats uncalled for! What did i do to be called a dickhead? just because i had a newbie question doesn't make me a dickhead, calling me a dickhead for no reason makes you a dickhead, dickhead! :D
should have ask ur dad first:yes:
and i said if u need any help let me knw:ninja:

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 12:46 AM
should have ask ur dad first:yes:
and i said if u need any help let me knw:ninja:

My dad? WTF? And you never answered my question on the whole dickhead thing! If you truly have a problem with me than let me know, I had a question and people answered it end of story, i didn't need you smart ass comments on the situation! :gay:

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 01:26 AM
i am not here to answer ur fucking questions,, i answered the main one and that was 5 speed:) and.
easy there little Mr muay thai.wht if i got a problem with ya..wana settle in the ring

Benefit
07-21-2007, 01:48 AM
hahahhahahaha

Dyno
07-21-2007, 02:11 AM
I must say 5spd.

Brut
07-21-2007, 12:51 PM
i am not here to answer ur fucking questions,, i answered the main one and that was 5 speed:) and.
easy there little Mr muay thai.wht if i got a problem with ya..wana settle in the ring

He would kill you, but the dickhead thing was uncalled for.

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 12:51 PM

Wow, your tough. . . Standing up to someone on the internet after saying some inappropriate shit! What a man, I do say. I envy you, when i grow up can i be just like you? Sitting here on the computer bashing other people for no reason but to inflate that ego of yours! Only to make your self feel more like a man! Because you can't please your wife/girlfriend/or boyfriend(:gay:)! Hmmmm. . . Sound about right? So drop your fucking act and just get the fuck out of here! :goodjob:

:edit, your only 18. . . nevermind about the wife thing! :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 12:52 PM
He would kill you, but the dickhead thing was uncalled for.

Wait, Who would kill who?

Brut
07-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Wait, Who would kill who?

You (Mr.Muay Thai) would kill trdw w/e

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
You (Mr.Muay Thai) would kill trdw w/e

:D Good call! :goodjob:

johndial
07-21-2007, 01:34 PM
This is why i stick with honda's.....yous guys are brutal

btw, Muay Thai owns ( the sport, don't know you too well bro :D)

g/l with your swap, everybody was a noob once upon a time :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 01:49 PM
This is why i stick with honda's.....yous guys are brutal

btw, Muay Thai owns ( the sport, don't know you too well bro :D)

g/l with your swap, everybody was a noob once upon a time :goodjob:

Thanks! Im not bad at the sport! I have been in it for. . . 3 or 4 years? And I did Karate before that for 6. Im now taking Judo to improve my ground game. but so far in tournament play im undefeated! 28-0-0 unranked matches, and 8-0-0 in ranked matches. Thanks for the support! +1 for you!

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks! Im not bad at the sport! I have been in it for. . . 3 or 4 years? And I did Karate before that for 6. Im now taking Judo to improve my ground game. but so far in tournament play im undefeated! 28-0-0 unranked matches, and 8-0-0 in ranked matches. Thanks for the support! +1 for you!
3 or 4 years??? thats it :( i started karate when i was 11.. then judo at 14 since then i am doin muay thai huh yea i am 20 now.sorry abt bashing you:cheers: didnt mean to start fight on here...thats why i said we can settle that in ring ...:ninja:

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 02:14 PM
3 or 4 years??? thats it :( i started karate when i was 11.. then judo at 14 since then i am doin muay thai huh yea i am 20 now.sorry abt bashing you:cheers: didnt mean to start fight on here...thats why i said we can settle that in ring ...:ninja:

Look man, obviously you didn't read. I've done Muay Thai for 4 years, Karate for 6 years, and i just started Judo. But i don't care. . . Internet fighting is useless! Im cool if you are! :cheers:

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Look man, obviously you didn't read. I've done Muay Thai for 4 years, Karate for 6 years, and i just started Judo. But i don't care. . . Internet fighting is useless! Im cool if you are! :cheers:
i usually dont say anything in here just idk i am cool:)

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 02:19 PM
i usually dont say anything in here just idk i am cool:)

Unless what?

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Unless what?did i say unless?? :umno:
i was sayin u should hv looked before u bought that swap or asked someone els before coming to IA;) no more fightinG

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 02:25 PM
We can still go to the ring if you are interested? What do you know?

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 02:30 PM
We can still go to the ring if you are interested? What do you know?
how much do u weight??.. kick boxing:yes: karate, judo and muay thai went london for training:bannana:

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 02:36 PM
how much do u weight??.. kick boxing:yes: karate, judo and muay thai went london for training:bannana:

Im 155 :yes: And Muay Thai in London :thinking:? I don't think teach that they teach that over there, they have there own style called Savate! :goodjob: It's pretty much the same though, minus some of the traditional Muay Boran moves. :screwy:

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Im 155 :yes: And Muay Thai in London :thinking:? I don't think teach that they teach that over there, they have there own style called Savate! :goodjob: It's pretty much the same though, minus some of the traditional Muay Boran moves. :screwy:
have u been to london???i dont think so man just go there check it out urself i am not even gona start anything ..i told u no more arguing ..

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 03:01 PM
have u been to london???i dont think so man just go there check it out urself i am not even gona start anything ..i told u no more arguing ..

Im not starting shit, I was just making conversation. I didn't know they taught Muay Thai over there. I've just fought a few people over there. . . Im off to thailand this year! In September. for the WMTC (world Muay thai championships) I've been to England twice, but i never met someone that knew Muaythai, they all told me that it wasn't worth there time and they had a better version called Savate. When i beat them i asked if it was inadequate. I knocked both of them out, one in round 1 and the other in round 3. but i would say the first guy was better, i just caught him with a spinning hook to the temple! Where have you trained?

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Im not starting shit, I was just making conversation. I didn't know they taught Muay Thai over there. I've just fought a few people over there. . . Im off to thailand this year! In September. for the WMTC (world Muay thai championships) I've been to England twice, but i never met someone that knew Muaythai, they all told me that it wasn't worth there time and they had a better version called Savate. When i beat them i asked if it was inadequate. I knocked both of them out, one in round 1 and the other in round 3. but i would say the first guy was better, i just caught him with a spinning hook to the temple! Where have you trained?
take me to WMTC;) but trust me man there is a lot of muay thia goin on in london hold i ill give a site to look...how old are you??

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 03:35 PM
take me to WMTC;) but trust me man there is a lot of muay thia goin on in london hold i ill give a site to look...how old are you??

Im 20. And i just don't remember talking to anyone that knew it. I wasn't doubting you, i was just ignorant to the whole situation! Ignorance is bliss! But hit me up with that site! thanks! Where are you located? we can get together and spar sometime. Since we both have the same past experience as far as fighting goes. It's kinda funny that someone else has the same background as i do.

p.s. London is lame, I hate the english. . . :lmfao:

TRDwasiq
07-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Im 20. And i just don't remember talking to anyone that knew it. I wasn't doubting you, i was just ignorant to the whole situation! Ignorance is bliss! But hit me up with that site! thanks! Where are you located? we can get together and spar sometime. Since we both have the same past experience as far as fighting goes. It's kinda funny that someone else has the same background as i do.

p.s. London is lame, I hate the english. . . :lmfao:
yea sure i ill hit u up only if u take this bullshit quotes out

Mr.MuayThai
07-21-2007, 03:47 PM
yea sure i ill hit u up only if u take this bullshit quotes out

Yeah that's fine! I'll do that.

osnap
07-22-2007, 07:00 PM
I was about to PM you with the answer...

but I see that you seem to have gotten it. lol

johndial
01-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Did you guys ever spar??