PDA

View Full Version : Misc First call

MaRk2k
07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Ok, ima noob at all this shit. But after u get a girls number. what should u say on your first call?

SampaGuy
07-19-2007, 03:32 PM
i usually just say something very simple, dont make it too complicated.

"hey whats up, this is _____, how are u? it was nice talking to u the other night, wanna hang out sometime?" or some crap like that. just improvise as u go.

CRACKaLACKIN
07-19-2007, 04:12 PM
hey thanks for the number. wanna fuck?

Spectic Tank
07-19-2007, 04:19 PM
hey thanks for the number. wanna screw?

Go with that...it sounds "classier":goodjob:

Nissangeek
07-19-2007, 04:21 PM

No no no. You have to ask if she would like pizza and a fuck. Girls love all that Italian shit.

CRACKaLACKIN
07-19-2007, 04:23 PM

hahahaha +1 when i can

MaRk2k
07-19-2007, 10:11 PM
lol... sounds very convincing. the pizza n stuff, any more suggestions? ide really applicate the help and u would also be helping out a virgin :).

Humphrizzle
07-20-2007, 08:24 AM
you say...
"Yo, wassup wit it. Joo no i ad a great tyme wit choo las nite. Ya make mah bell end jiggle when i see ya. Come ova and i'll impregnate you in no time. BOOYAH."

Hang up phone, wait for call back.

scionara
07-20-2007, 08:35 AM
^^^^lol +1

MaRk2k
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Lol... Come on, anyone got any real good suggestions. Like i mean Real. im realy confused and days are going by.

MaRk2k
07-23-2007, 08:13 AM
its been 2 weeks since i last talk to her. am i to late? but i still messaged her on myspace.

VooDooXII
07-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Lol... Come on, anyone got any real good suggestions. Like i mean Real. im realy confused and days are going by.

Just chill and be yourself...you don't really have to say anything special. Bring up another "date" too. Don't ask for it though. For example...

Don't say, "You want to go out again sometime?"

Say, "Let's go out again sometime."

its been 2 weeks since i last talk to her. am i to late? but i still messaged her on myspace.

You may have waited a little too long...at least you didn't call her the next day. I don't know, there's a balance that you need to nail between desperate (calling too soon) and uninterested (calling too late). That's where that "two day rule" comes in from.

Good Luck...call her now.

MaRk2k
07-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Just chill and be yourself...you don't really have to say anything special. Bring up another "date" too. Don't ask for it though. For example...

You may have waited a little too long...at least you didn't call her the next day. I don't know, there's a balance that you need to nail between desperate (calling too soon) and uninterested (calling too late). That's where that "two day rule" comes in from.

Ok so i called her and she dident pick up, so then i logged into myspace. the last thing i saw was that she messaged me that she was mad at me and when i looked at my comments one of my fag friends posted this shit,

"Aye Yo ***** dat bitch is fine as fuck mahn you need to hurry up and call dat bitch so yo dumbass can get som mufukin pussy *****."

Then i was like shittt... i deleated the post but i think i was to late. and then she removed me from myspace and i messaged her back but its been 3 days now.

What should i do now : /. I think im at a dead end. anyone else think so or know if i can recover.:no:

tony
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Need pics before we can further discuss the matter.. thanks

MaRk2k
07-31-2007, 10:18 PM
pics of what.

VooDooXII
07-31-2007, 10:38 PM
That's fucked up.

Looks like your buddies made it seem like you were talking to them about getting into her pants right after you met her. I that's the case then, hell...you had it coming.

Probably not though, so tell her that your friends were being dickwads. No need to apologize for anything because you didn't do anything wrong. If she's got a problem with your friends making idiot comments...then it's not worth it.

VooDooXII
07-31-2007, 11:16 PM
By the way, I'm no expert. I haven't gotten so much as a kiss in over a year...but think about it, it makes sense right?

Someone with a little experience may give you something more effective, but I don't know...try it.

ksinao
08-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Ok so i called her and she dident pick up, so then i logged into myspace. the last thing i saw was that she messaged me that she was mad at me and when i looked at my comments one of my fag friends posted this shit,

"Aye Yo ***** dat bitch is fine as fuck mahn you need to hurry up and call dat bitch so yo dumbass can get som mufukin pussy *****."

Then i was like shittt... i deleated the post but i think i was to late. and then she removed me from myspace and i messaged her back but its been 3 days now.

What should i do now : /. I think im at a dead end. anyone else think so or know if i can recover.:no:

you just got the classis 'cockblock.' you will recieve many of those. call her once more, try to get in touch with her, explain everything, about your asshole friend. if she doesn't pick up leave it at that and consider it lost. dont continue trying to get in touch with her and shit that would just push it farther and farther away.

for future reference voodoo was right. when you get a number give it at least two, but no more than 4-5 days. and be yourself. dont sit there and recite what your going to say before you call her. just call her. and goo from there. dont be nervous, dont rush. and everything will come out right. if you have to try to be someone your not around a girl, then shes not worth it.

hope that helped.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-01-2007, 08:29 PM
tell her you'll take her out for a steak and scrimp dinna

VooDooXII
08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
You don't want to scrimp on a steak dinner...

MaRk2k
08-01-2007, 08:53 PM
ima call tomorrow. to nervus to call today : /. But she still never messaged me back on myspace,

Now heres the other thing. She might not of read the message that my friend had said. and ive only called her once and sent a text to her once in the last 2 weeks. i might be countin this as a loss, Damn she was so fuckin fine to man. :(. what you all think

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-01-2007, 09:06 PM
what happened to 3 business days before you call?

I personally will text the shit out of a female.. so you don't fuck up when you call

cactusEG
08-01-2007, 09:41 PM

confedence :goodjob:

VooDooXII
08-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Just quit worrying and call her...set things straight.

Shit, you got as far as getting her number...GO FOR IT. Don't waste any time.

How'd you meet her anyway?

BobbyFresco
08-01-2007, 11:42 PM
ima call tomorrow. to nervus to call today : /. But she still never messaged me back on myspace,

Now heres the other thing. She might not of read the message that my friend had said. and ive only called her once and sent a text to her once in the last 2 weeks. i might be countin this as a loss, Damn she was so fuckin fine to man. :(. what you all think

You can always make something out of nothing.....

Just be yourself and don't try to act like you're trying to run game....Girls can see that shit from a mile away.....the best game is no game at all, or as far as she can tell..........Be smooth but not too much..Compliment her but make her doubt herself all at the same time....

TheProfiteer
08-02-2007, 01:38 AM
I hate cock blockers.

Invite her to Club 2 Risque, or go there your self.

Guarenteed loss of virginity there, haha.

(I was joking about the invite)

like everyone told you be your self.

ksinao
08-02-2007, 08:25 AM
I personally will text the shit out of a female..

x2

VooDooXII
08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
You can always make something out of nothing.....

Just be yourself and don't try to act like you're trying to run game....Girls can see that shit from a mile away.....the best game is no game at all, or as far as she can tell..........Be smooth but not too much..Compliment her but make her doubt herself all at the same time....

:werd: Like I said, all about balance.

MaRk2k
08-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Ok well I met her at summer school, Lol and i have no game, what so ever. Its really not even funny how much Non Game I have,its like sticking an dollar into a game machine and not even givin u your credit to play or giving your money back, But anyways, i called but no answer. It crushed my heart :(. and I thought we had so much in common. It wasent even funny. I thought i found the perfect person. But eh, thats life for you. But oh well. she had a BF anyways. But who knows. maybe i should call her like in a year or so. But every time i see a new girl i like they get sexier each time.

VooDooXII
08-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Ok well I met her at summer school, Lol and i have no game, what so ever. Its really not even funny how much Non Game I have,its like sticking an dollar into a game machine and not even givin u your credit to play or giving your money back, But anyways, i called but no answer. It crushed my heart :(. and I thought we had so much in common. It wasent even funny. I thought i found the perfect person. But eh, thats life for you. But oh well. she had a BF anyways. But who knows. maybe i should call her like in a year or so. But every time i see a new girl i like they get sexier each time.

Cut that shit out. Girls hate guys with a lack of confidence. Know what you have going for you and be well aware of it. Use it to your advantage. Don't say anything like, "There's nothing special about me" because you managed to get this girl's number...so just "learn yourself" a little and flaunt your specialness.

No answer? Maybe you waited too long...but if she had a guy already, then...what to do? More fish...you know?

Just keep looking...probability says the more girls you try stuff with...the more chances you have at getting a number at least, and then going from there. Keep your eyes open...look at everything as an opportunity. Any time you talk to a girl, it could be nothing or it could be something...but you'll never know what unless you make a move.

You've got nothing to worry about. If a girl shrugs you off...it's her loss, not yours. Confidence...remember. You don't need a girl to make you happy. You need to be happy, and have a girl as a compliment to that.

I guess I'm rambling a bit...but there's something to think about.

About time I started taking my own advice too... :screwy:

Whiteboy™
08-05-2007, 10:43 PM
lol... sounds very convincing. the pizza n stuff, any more suggestions? ide really applicate the help and u would also be helping out a virgin :).

lmao

CRXchic19
08-06-2007, 01:33 AM
ok. this is why you are still a virgin. but your honesty and innocence intrigue me,so humor me here for a sec.

1. dont ever doubt yourself. no matter how fine any female will ever look, they still have human emotions the same as everybody else. we may look perfect, but our farts still dont smell like roses :D

2. you lack self-confidence, so yeah, texting would be an easier route for you to begin with. just ask her how she is doing, or how was her day. it doesnt have to be a smooth line or anything, and dont stress out over it.

3. dont let time pass you by, she may have thought you were uninterested in her with you waiting so long to call her. DONT JUST MYSPACE, its LAME and very inpersonal, a good way to save face, but impersonal none the less.

how/why/what were the circumstances of you getting her number to begin with. she obviously has a BF, so you might be playing with fire here depending on the type of girl she is.

if all else fails, go flirt with other girls.....USE THE POWER. once you realize you have it, you wont be so shy about using it, and some girl that is genuinely interested in you will respond the way you want her to......and BADABING......no more virgin (though that really isnt the main goal here.....i hope....)

VooDooXII
08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Of course, the question arises in how to flirt effectively without looking stupid or being creepy.

There's something I'm lost on anyway.

Really though...be yourself, and that'll be more than enough for any girl that matters.

ksinao
08-06-2007, 12:39 PM
it was said best above, balance is the key.

don't come off as too cocky, but at the same time don't lack self confidence. carry yourself in a way that tells her you know what your doing.

when your flirting, compliment her, and make it sounds good. but dont take it too far where you come off as creepy. and be careful what you compliment about.

from my experience, girls enjoy at least some challenge. don't throw all of your self out there from the beginning, then they will have nothing to work for and i've seen that go bad for a lot of people.

like i said, texting at first, before you make the call will help break the ice and make it easier when you call her.

don't wait too long, but don't call her 5 minutes after you got her number either.

and if she has a boyfriend then she could be one of the crazy girls who love knowing they can get any guy they want, but only go for the one guy that doesn't want them and just plays head games with all the other guys.

hope that helps a little

oh yeah, and dont use myspace until after you've already talked to her for a while. thats a lame way to go about things. stick with texting/calls.

MaRk2k
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the info, Yeah i just gave up on her, but at least a feel a bit more confident in getting a number now tho. but after that i just get stuck :(. but next time it wont happen.