PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Volvo s80

sasan88
07-18-2007, 06:44 PM
:bannana: Midnight Blue 2000 Volvo S80 Auto, 99k, 6-cyl, 2.9L, A/C, sunroof, loaded, runs great, Tan Leather interior, Great buy for safe car, reliable car, Excellent condition, Serious buyers Only plz! Call Jason at 404 271 4906.

This price cannot be negotiated because this vehicle is in great shape and priced a little below any other Volvo s80 models. But I will consider all offers. This car runs amazing no clicking no problem with engine or transmission! Kelly Blue Book is pricing at $8800 but im sell it for 7200 the bad problems are minor stuff such as the CD player doesnt work, the ABS light is on and the Volvo dealerships say its because of dirty senors which is very common on volvos, and there is a big scratch(size of 8 inchs)near the left bumper from a tree that fell from the last bad storm and scratched it not dent it!(which you can see on the picture) scratched and some little dents but other then that this car is in top shape from inside to outside. This car is in excellent condition!!! Please don’t be afraid of the low price there is nothing wrong with this car im just trying to get a new car. My price is $7200
recent things done
oil change
3 step fuel cleaning system
new air filter
all new spark plugs
thats all i can think of but please feel free to call anytime and no BS and i will only meet around Marietta
thank you for your time:bump:

HyPer50
07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Not sure if your considering trades or not, but I'd be willing to trade my 91 mustang GT with over 500rwhp for your car and 4k. My car is listed in the Ford for sale section if your interested.

sasan88
07-18-2007, 10:29 PM
bro im loving your car but for right now im just looking for cash

MachNU
07-19-2007, 08:15 AM
locked due to your amount of total post! read the new rules! even though you been here a year you have only made 3 post in that total time!