PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Del Sol parts...and nice seats

compufreak21
07-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Here is a list of the things im needing for my new del sol project...Car is black so would prefer that but im getting whole car painted so that really doesnt matter.

1)Oem passenger side headlight. Dont need corners just the headlight.
2) Drivers side fender without dents (can get this at certifit for like $45 but would rather get one here so i dont have to drive an hour and half)
3) good condition hood
4) Front bumper cover (again i can get at certifit for $37 but they dont have in stock and they said it could be as long as 3 weeks before they get one in. Let see if anyone has one here?
5) Seats...dont really like the del sol seats. Looking for nice racing or other style seats that will fit and i would prefer black in color. Looking to spend under $200 on these. Dont need to be name brand. Used ebay seats are fine.
6) brakes. Nice rotors or what not. Or even good condition stock rotors on the low. Going to buy new pads so dont need those.
7) Wheels. Would like to trade the stock 14" si wheels for some 16" or 17" with cash on my side of course. Can put $200 with the wheels. Oh and my tires have about 40% tread life left.
8) Springs. Want to drop it an inch or so. Would like coilovers if anyone has a cheap set of those or just some springs.
9)Drivers side door handle and lock assembly. Mines shattered :( have to roll down window to get out of car. Sucks.
10) I really like the stock wings for the del sols so maybe if i can find one cheap enough i will jump on it.

Will add more as i figure it out.

compufreak21
07-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh and a cheap cd player as well. Nothing fancy just something as the car came without one.

JayKnight
07-18-2007, 06:12 PM
I have some seats I am not usung any more. They are Matrix seats, they are red, and one of them will not stay up all the time. But since you have a Del Sol, that is not a problem. since it is a two seater. Only needs rails and you will be good to go.

Let me know. I will llet them go for $150, and save you $50 and if you want I will deliver them to you.

Here is a pic....
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l199/Jayknight_98Lude/HPIM0574.jpg

ForgottenSoL
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
I got an OEM front bumper with the front support, I also have the bumper cover your looking for, OEM driver side skirt, and the driver side interior door handle. PM me if your interested.

1SOL2NV
07-18-2007, 09:22 PM
g/l finding shit in the junkyard

compufreak21
07-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Dude wasnt trying to be a dick when i said i didnt want the side skirts...just dont want to pay $100 and drive more than 3 hours to pick em up as well. I live on the other side of atlanta from you near the alabama line. And i do care about my car, but i also have an s2000 that im making payments on so i dont want to dump all my money into the sol right now b/c it needs quite a bit. I appreciate you contacting me and i wish you luck in selling your parts. Hell if you were a bit closer i prob would buy some stuff off of you. It just makes more sense to spend my money a little closer to home with gas prices over $3.00 per gallon, and as far as junk yards go...car-part.com. Does the leg work for me and the "Used" parts i get there are no better or worse than the "Used" parts i get of IA.

1SOL2NV
07-18-2007, 09:57 PM
well for one i didnt mean by any means u driving up to bum fuck egypt up here ... u wouldnt be near carrollton would ya ? ... if so i could have met or shipped to you . you didnt care to ask .. so im not trying to be a dick but finding a del sol in a junkyard is impossible... y ? .. because people usually dont send cars like that to junkyards .. granite some do ( and there usually stripped the first day ) ... so like i said respectively .. g/l finding the stuff ya need in junkyards or on IA or anywhere else u might be hooked up at ... later .

B18CDELSLO
07-19-2007, 06:35 AM
i got seats 100

thecoolcutter
07-19-2007, 10:57 PM
2) Drivers side fender without dents (can get this at certifit for like $45 but would rather get one here so i dont have to drive an hour and half)

Fender is actually $90 for one at Certifit. That is probably gonna be your best bet. I had a hard time finding del sol parts when I had my del sol.

SixSquared
07-19-2007, 11:01 PM
I got a mint condition hood for you that I'll deliver tomorrow if you give me a little notice.

SixSquared
07-19-2007, 11:02 PM
I also have the headlight.. I think... but it's scratched... if you just need something there, then it will work... I'll have to double check and make sure it's pass. side...

EJ6
07-20-2007, 12:55 AM
i have perfect condition both side headlights lmk

compufreak21
07-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Yea i just checked price at certifit today and realized that. My friend who is way more into cars is who told me they were $45 so i took his word. That is the direction i will prob. end up going though.

1SOL2NV
07-20-2007, 06:43 AM
wow ,... certifit told me a much higher price for both fenders......

compufreak21
07-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Yea i know. They are $89 apiece. I was going off what a friend told me it would be but i was given wrong info. Its fine though. i only need one fender so thats not a bad price

Sneezin
07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
i got the headlights but i got to wait till next week when my other ones come in... i need a passenger side fender!