PDA

View Full Version : HOLY FUCKING HAIL!!!!!

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Are you serious? Are you really motherfucking serious?????? How some motherfuckers can make any damn thing a racial issue is beyond me. No wonder the shit won't go away. Check this out:

also do you think the cops would make this much of a deal about it. say joe montana, john elway, or dan marino where the ones involved i think it is becasue he is black that they are trying to nail him.

You've got to be a motherfucking idiot to really believe this shit. Now you're going to bring race into every fucking crime ever committed? Can a black man NOT do something wrong and he get arrested for doing that crime. Or is he only being arrested because he's black? With your mentality, if you saw a white person throw out an old coffee pot that just happened to be........OH SHIT!!!!...........black in color, do you think she threw it out because it was black? This shit is unbelievable. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
07-18-2007, 10:45 AM
where was that posted?

Maniaç
07-18-2007, 10:46 AM
black people are hated though. its a known fact.

SLo_MKIII
07-18-2007, 10:49 AM
it amazes me too

cactusEG
07-18-2007, 10:54 AM
y do they have to pull the race card out...

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2007, 10:59 AM
where was that posted?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128812

black people are hated though. its a known fact.

That was not a smart comment. :no:

TheGodfather
07-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Alot of people use it:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/Xm4YzlS39yzMMfXd603oyJctzcbV.jpg

Maniaç
07-18-2007, 11:03 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128812

That was not a smart comment. :no:its IA, i don't care. i have black friends in real life...

Spectic Tank
07-18-2007, 11:04 AM
I guess for some people it's easier to blame "the man" than to look in the mirror and accept the consequences of your actions.

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
its IA, i don't care. i have black friends in real life...

If you don't care, then why even bother to post then? Besides, that's what all racist people say......"I got a _________ friend in real life...." :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 11:11 AM
If you don't care, then why even bother to post then? Besides, that's what all racist people say......"I got a _________ friend in real life...." :rolleyes:

That's because it is instant justification for them. Later, QD.

Tracy
Wow

collins
shit, if thats the case, i wish i was black......

oh wait... :doh:

Kelly
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I though that was a stupid thing to say also. Along with "besides, it's a pill bull. Isn't what they are breed for?" :rolleyes:

Nice call out :goodjob:

DieselNuts
07-18-2007, 11:16 AM
I was watching "Dont Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" the other night and this thread remindes me about a part in there. When Loc Dog and Ashtray get arrested by Bernie Mac. Shawn Waynes is saying "We got arrested for being black on a friday night. I was thinking we would get out quick because its just a misdemeanor". But about that retard saying that Vick is getting treated the way he is because hes black is just stupid. If that is the case though, I guess those weed charges got dropped because he's black too...

Tech5
07-18-2007, 11:17 AM
this is how blacks try to get out of everything is to blame it on race.... screw all, if they was not so damn stupid an doing a crime they would not be in trouble, SO SCREW ALL BLAMING IT ON RACE ... Get the fuck over it this is not damn 1920'[s no more , its 2007 and if you want to keep blaming it on race, then one day someone will make it a reason to blame it on race ! KKK???? where you at??? I need to be Black also so i can blame shit on my race !

CHADbee
07-18-2007, 11:17 AM
i really do wish i was black, id be sooo much better off in life. a white male cant get no help =[

GGPIS3
07-18-2007, 11:26 AM
i think his sn says it all..... MORON

and alex... can you explain to me how the internet isn't real life? when i take time out of my life to type something, its take real time out of my real life... which means, im using up real energy to convey a real message on a real internet message board to other real people... how is this not apart of real life.... lol

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2007, 11:28 AM

and alex... can you explain to me how the internet isn't real life? when i take time out of my life to type something, its take real time out of my real life... which means, im using up real energy to convey a real message on a real internet message board to other real people... how is this not apart of real life.... lol

:goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Are you serious? Are you really motherfucking serious?????? How some motherfuckers can make any damn thing a racial issue is beyond me. No wonder the shit won't go away. Check this out:

You've got to be a motherfucking idiot to really believe this shit. Now you're going to bring race into every fucking crime ever committed? Can a black man NOT do something wrong and he get arrested for doing that crime. Or is he only being arrested because he's black? With your mentality, if you saw a white person throw out an old coffee pot that just happened to be........OH SHIT!!!!...........black in color, do you think she threw it out because it was black? This shit is unbelievable. Later, QD.

I think the race card is used to remove blame from themselves. People do not want to take responsibility for what they have done, and they use race as an excuse to put blame elsewhere and take the attention off what they have done.

The problem is that when someone does this, it is in fact reverse descrimination. If I were black, society lets me use the race card. Since I am white, I will never be able to claim racial descrimination.

GGPIS3
07-18-2007, 11:44 AM
^^^ i agree with you, but in this case, moron is just a moron. there is no correlation between being black and dogfighting. vick isn't trying to escape responsibility because he is black. moron just stated that he was called out on his illegal activities because he was black.

if you break the law.. and you are in the media spotlight.. you will be made an example of... whether you are black, white, yellow or brown.

people like vick think they are invincible and above the law. they think they can do whatever they want... its not a black thing, its an ego thing. its a power thing. its an irresponsible act that shows total disregard to humanity.

Mike Lowrey
07-18-2007, 11:49 AM
^^^ i agree with you, but in this case, moron is just a moron. there is no correlation between being black and dogfighting. vick isn't trying to escape responsibility because he is black. moron just stated that he was called out on his illegal activities because he was black.

if you break the law.. and you are in the media spotlight.. you will be made an example of... whether you are black, white, yellow or brown.

people like vick think they are invincible and above the law. they think they can do whatever they want... its not a black thing, its an ego thing. its a power thing. its an irresponsible act that shows total disregard to humanity.

I agree. My comment was more for the people who like to bring up the race card all the time.

HalfBaked
07-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Yea! And Pacman Jones is only being blamed for shit he did because he is black.

If Tom Brady started a fight that paralyzed a stripper he would be made a god because the white man is ridding the trash from the earth!!!

Magnus213
07-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't really care what color he is, but you have to a fucking moron to do what he did. He's a rich, high-profile sports star. You KNOW that people of his fame are constantly under the microscope. Did he think he could hold these events and that no one would say anything? Of all the forms of entertainment he could afford with all of his money, he chooses one that's illegal, disgusting, and it's now coming back to bite him in the ass. Douchebag gets what he deserves.

Edited for grammar.

Double_0_Rusty
07-18-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't really care what color he is, but you have to a fucking moron to do what he did. He's an rich, high-profile sports star. You KNOW that people of his fame are constantly under the microscope. Did he think he could hold these events and that no one would say anything? Of all the forms of entertainment he could afford with all of his money, he chooses one that's illegal, disgusting, and it's now coming back to bite him in the ass. Douchebag gets what he deserves.

I concur sir:goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't really care what color he is, but you have to a fucking moron to do what he did. He's an rich, high-profile sports star. You KNOW that people of his fame are constantly under the microscope. Did he think he could hold these events and that no one would say anything? Of all the forms of entertainment he could afford with all of his money, he chooses one that's illegal, disgusting, and it's now coming back to bite him in the ass. Douchebag gets what he deserves.

If you could see me, you'd see I'm touching the end of my nose just like we used to do when we played charades......EXACTLY!!!! :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
07-18-2007, 02:19 PM
damn i thought this was going to be about giant sized hail. guess not funny thread.

Sammich
07-18-2007, 02:20 PM
i'm black and sometime shit like that is ridiculous of how you can pull shit like...if he was white he would get away with it...that's nonsense. if you are guilty you get what you deserve, stay on the right side of the law if you don't feel like facing the time...of course it's different if he didn't do it and is being accused, but theres evidence of it, so let him serve his time and reap the reprucussions.

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 02:32 PM
thanks for the special attention QD.

"B"
07-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Fuck the race card and anyone who pulls it.

BTW- I still love nappy headed Hos.

hydroshutter
07-18-2007, 02:35 PM
I made sure to add my two cents to said moron.

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 02:42 PM

You've got to be a motherfucking idiot to really believe this shit. Now you're going to bring race into every fucking crime ever committed? Can a black man NOT do something wrong and he get arrested for doing that crime. Or is he only being arrested because he's black? With your mentality, if you saw a white person throw out an old coffee pot that just happened to be........OH SHIT!!!!...........black in color, do you think she threw it out because it was black? This shit is unbelievable. Later, QD.no just the high profile cases every one knows that black cause the most crime look at jamiecbr900 gun control thread about how blacks in dc are causing all the problems.

i just want to know why it is such a big deal about what vick did. if it is such a big deal why is he only looking at 3 years (if guilty) wtf is that about?

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 02:45 PM

i hope that was an attempt at a joke.

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 02:48 PM

people like vick think they are invincible and above the law. they think they can do whatever they want... its not a black thing, its an ego thing. its a power thing. its an irresponsible act that shows total disregard to humanity.so what u are saying is that white people dont ever fuck up like this. well what about the hockey player that killed his buddy in the car wreck in buckhead. he was never charged with murder was he. i think he is white.

some one name some white folks who have fucked up like this and been all over the newz.

©hris
07-18-2007, 02:52 PM
..... damn

Sammich
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
no just the high profile cases every one knows that black cause the most crime look at jamiecbr900 gun control thread about how blacks in dc are causing all the problems.

i just want to know why it is such a big deal about what vick did. if it is such a big deal why is he only looking at 3 years (if guilty) wtf is that about?

i'm sure you asked the same thing about paris hilton too huh? same principle retard, they he went against the law just like paris hilton, both celebrities, of course they are going to make a big deal about it...GTFO

GGPIS3
07-18-2007, 02:55 PM
dbcooper..... are you kidding me? your subtitle fits you very well.

Spectic Tank
07-18-2007, 02:55 PM
so what u are saying is that white people dont ever fuck up like this. well what about the hockey player that killed his buddy in the car wreck in buckhead. he was never charged with murder was he. i think he is white.

some one name some white folks who have fucked up like this and been all over the newz.

The Duke Lacrosse team...Al and Jesse pretty much ran their names through the mud, only to find out the stupid bitch was lying.

Kelly
07-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, what about Paris?

GGPIS3
07-18-2007, 03:01 PM

if you can't see the big deal then you must be an idiot. its that simple. dog fighting is illegal and inhumane.

and have you ever spent 3 years in prison? i would think that is a pretty big deal to most people... i think most people want to keep their ass virginity for life..

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2007, 03:05 PM
so what u are saying is that white people dont ever fuck up like this. well what about the hockey player that killed his buddy in the car wreck in buckhead. he was never charged with murder was he. i think he is white.

Apples to oranges.

Vick is charged NOT for MURDER, but for dog fighting. BIG difference.

The hockey player you're talking about wasn't driving.....they were BOTH in a LIMO and the LIMO wrecked. How's that the player's fault? :thinking:

Why don't you since it's YOU that's convinced there's this big white conspiracy against all black people in the U.S.? If that were so, a little google action should net you all kinds of evidence of it, right? :rolleyes:

How much time did the quarterback get when he fell off his bike? A ton. How much time did Kenny Rodgers get when he slapped some camera guy? A ton. How much time did Conseco get when he ratted on everybody? A ton. How much time is Benoit getting for killing his whole damn family? A ton.

What's exactly your point? That white people don't commit crimes? That they don't get as much negative airtime? You have no point, just paranoia and justifications.

The biggest hinderance that black people have today is other ignorant black people that want to always put blame for everything that is wrong in their own lives onto someone else.

The exact same thing applies to whites, hispanics, asians, and any other race. When people stop looking for shortcuts in life will be when people finally advance in life period. It is the epidome of ignorance to profess you want "equality", yet all the while you are also demanding preferential treatment. You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, yet in America today you can.

©hris
07-18-2007, 03:08 PM
The hockey player he was talking about was driving a ferrari

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 03:08 PM
if you can't see the big deal then you must be an idiot. its that simple. dog fighting is illegal and inhumane.

and have you ever spent 3 years in prison? i would think that is a pretty big deal to most people... i think most people want to keep their ass virginity for life..you missed my point (not surprised) i meant if it is such a big deal the punishment should be higher.

you must own a pit bull. only pit bull owners get so worked up over dog fighting.

always claiming my dog is the sweetest thing.....as it is mauling some kid.
oh and pits are ugly fucking dogs btw.

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:09 PM
thanks for the special attention QD.

I didn't put a name there. Didn't even put a cross reference.

i hope that was an attempt at a joke.

The main part of that post wasn't to you.

What you're doing here is what helps keep the gas tank of racism fueled up. You're confusing(or twisting) celebrity and skin color. There are hundreds of thousand or whatever white folks that fuck up and it's all over the news. Vick is a household name. Vick is a celebrity. Here's a fucking kicker for you if you want to hold on to the sobb story of the black man keeps getting held down:

1. O.J. Simpson.........hmmmm. Just as a reminder, let's take a look at his ethnicity:

http://www.chatrage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/oj_simpson_narrowweb__300x4720.jpg

Now, I'm not a black person, but I'm going to go with gut instinct and say that this a black man. Now, where is The Juice at these days? Hanging out, writing book, doing interviews. All kinds of fun stuff. If I remember correctly, his was a very high profile case. The chase down the freeway, being on trial for 2X murder? I'd say that's quite a bit more than Vick. Wouldn't you? I see a black man that was freed from a crime that even most black people think he was guilty of.

2. Snoop Dogg.........again, let's review the facts:

http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/04/26_snoopdog_lgl.jpg

Hmmmm, this could be a close one, but I'll go with the African American race on this one, too. And HOLY SHIT if this guy hasn't been in the news as of late. Early in his career, he was on trial for murder. Time served? Huh? How about a rundown of just ONE YEAR's worth of charges:

April 2006 - arrested at airport for violent disorder/injury to police officers
May 11 - cautioned for using obscene gestures and words in a police station
September 2006 - detained at airport for carrying a collapsible police baton
October 2006 - drugs and weapons possession at an airport
November 2006 - drugs and weapons at The Tonight Show
March 2007 - drugs

I even left out at least 3 others charges. I'm not sure if you know this, but Snoop Dogg is highly famous. I wonder where is. Oh shit look! He's out on tour. Making music and chillin. Time served? Few days max for all combined charges.

Ain't that some shit how all black folks get shitted on by whites or the Justice System. You have no argument. You're just trying to help keep the "card" valid. Later, QD.

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Why don't you since it's YOU that's convinced there's this big white conspiracy against all black people in the U.S.? If that were so, a little google action should net you all kinds of evidence of it, right? :rolleyes:

How much time did the quarterback get when he fell off his bike? A ton. How much time did Kenny Rodgers get when he slapped some camera guy? A ton. How much time did Conseco get when he ratted on everybody? A ton. How much time is Benoit getting for killing his whole damn family? A ton.

What's exactly your point? That white people don't commit crimes? That they don't get as much negative airtime? You have no point, just paranoia and justifications.

The biggest hinderance that black people have today is other ignorant black people that want to always put blame for everything that is wrong in their own lives onto someone else.

The exact same thing applies to whites, hispanics, asians, and any other race. When people stop looking for shortcuts in life will be when people finally advance in life period. It is the epidome of ignorance to profess you want "equality", yet all the while you are also demanding preferential treatment. You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, yet in America today you can.

a whole lot of truth spoken just then. even though there are times when justice isn't served correctly, this is NOT an example of this instance...vick did the time, now he is about to do the time, deal with it. point blank he can't get out of it if he did it and all the evidence points directly towards him. it's not like they conjugated a bunch of bullshit just to put him behind bars. he's high profile which equals high air time for just about anything you do...look at T.O., he got alot of airtime for bullshit because he was acting like a retard. deal with it, it don't matter what celebrity you are, if anything is suspected of you, you will be made a public spectical(sp?) of.

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:11 PM
you must own a pit bull. only pit bull owners get so worked up over dog fighting.
Killer's dog is the sweetest thing... It has never ever growled at anyone! I guess you think you are Jesus and have saw every pit bull to know these things (that they are all mean). :rolleyes: Seriously...

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.chatrage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/oj_simpson_narrowweb__300x4720.jpg

although this post was serious that pic made me LIRL

Spectic Tank
you missed my point (not surprised) i meant if it is such a big deal the punishment should be higher.

There's a lot of people who are worked up in this thread about dog fighting, including myself and I don't own a Pit Bull. It doesn't take a dog owner to have compassion for other animals. Although it does take a well-balanced human being...something you are not.

quickdodge®
Killer's dog is the sweetest thing... It has never ever growled at anyone! .

Who cares if it's the sweetest thing. A pit can turn at any moment. Even Killer's. Later, QD.

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
qd my hat is off to you u always come through. i guess i chose to omit those cases.

i thought u meant me since you used my thread.

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Who cares if it's the sweetest thing. A pit can turn at any moment. Even Killer's. Later, QD.

We'll see :rolleyes:

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
okay i agree that killing the losing dog is a waste. but have you ever been to a dog fight? i use to go quite a bit. but we never killed a dog unless it was mortally wounded in battle. most of the time the fights were stopped before any dog was hurt.
what about people who eat dogs?

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:19 PM
qd my hat is off to you u always come through. i guess i chose to omit those cases.

i thought u meant me since you used my thread.

I don't know you, man. You're probably straight up and all, but from your posts and the overlooking, it seems that you choose to just pay attention to the negative side of everything when it comes to colors and barriers. See the thing wrong with the sentence previous to this, is the fact that I should not have had to type in barriers. There shouldn't be any barriers. We won't get away from that though, but each of us has to do what we can to try. I feel good about myself knowing that I don't feel the same as other white people towards black folks. If only everyone could be that open eyed. Later, QD.

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:19 PM
okay i agree that killing the losing dog is a waste. but have you ever been to a dog fight? i use to go quite a bit. but we never killed a dog unless it was mortally wounded in battle. most of the time the fights were stopped before any dog was hurt.
what about people who eat dogs?

It's a "fight", how do the dogs NOT get hurt???

GSRteg®
07-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Jamie, I saw that... Sneaky :D

lol

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:22 PM
We'll see :rolleyes:

Of course. Naive response, but typical. Everyone thinks their dog is the special one that will never go bad. You will NEVER know the temperament of a dog 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. NEVER. You will NEVER know when a dog will just snap. Killer's dog may never do a thing. It may lick your hand til it's dying day. But you don't know that for sure. No one does. And with your naiveness, I'll be the first to laugh if it does happen. Later, QD.

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Of course. Naive response, but typical. Everyone thinks their dog is the special one that will never go bad. You will NEVER know the temperament of a dog 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. NEVER. You will NEVER know when a dog will just snap. Killer's dog may never do a thing. It may lick your hand til it's dying day. But you don't know that for sure. No one does.

So you're not just saying pits?

And it seems somewhat immature to say you would laugh if someone got hurt.

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM

so can a dalmation, a german shepherd, or a freakin poodle...

Spectic Tank
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Of course. Naive response, but typical. Everyone thinks their dog is the special one that will never go bad. You will NEVER know the temperament of a dog 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. NEVER. You will NEVER know when a dog will just snap. Killer's dog may never do a thing. It may lick your hand til it's dying day. But you don't know that for sure. No one does. And with your naiveness, I'll be the first to laugh if it does happen. Later, QD.

You are correct...that's why these dog's need very tentative owners who understand the breed and know how to handle them.

Also, you can't tell the judgement of any dog 24/7, not just pits. Even though Pits are more prone to aggressive behavior, any dog can turn on you.

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM
So you're not just saying pits?

I didn't say pits, did I? You even bolded what I said. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:26 PM
so can a dalmation, a german shepherd, or a freakin poodle...

I think we've already covered that. Don't take my comments personally or offensively. It's the truth. I love dogs so I'm not going at it from an animal hater perspective. Later, QD.

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:27 PM

cause that's the cool thing to do...

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I didn't say pits, did I? You even bolded what I said. Later, QD.

Well, you sorta did here...

Just checkin...

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:28 PM
cause that's the cool thing to do...

Goddamn right. If you're oblivious enough to think that you're dog will NEVER harm you, then you deserve what could happen. Later, QD.

©hris
07-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Michael Vick is a citizen of the United States of America.... In America we have laws. Who cares who made the laws or how dumb the laws may be. Each Law has consequences for breaking them. Michael Vick broke the law and now must suffer the consequences.... who gives a flying fuck how many touchdowns he scored or yards rushing... or even what color he is.

He fucked up and now he has to pay just like everyone else.... tough shit and sucks to be him

quickdodge®
07-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Well, you sorta did here...

Just checkin...

Well we were talking about pits then, too, were we not? I can't believe I have to actually explain things in detail to some of you people. later, QD.

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:32 PM
I think we've already covered that. Don't take my comments personally or offensively. It's the truth. I love dogs so I'm not going at it from an animal hater perspective. Later, QD.

i'm not taking anything personal.... but you're right.. my dog could very well snap and attack me at any given second... i highly doubt it will... but i mean hell, shawna just was attacked by her dog too... and it wasn't a pit...

DOGS period aren't predictable... and i'm not saying you're an animal/dog hater.... but it gets old hearing all the pit related attacks.... when the reason they are as aggressive as they are is because of ignorant people....

DBCooper
07-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Michael Vick is a citizen of the United States of America.... In America we have laws. Who cares who made the laws or how dumb the laws may be. Each Law has consequences for breaking them. Michael Vick broke the law and now must suffer the consequences.... who gives a flying fuck how many touchdowns he scored or yards rushing... or even what color he is.

He fucked up and now he has to pay just like everyone else.... tough shit and sucks to be him
fucking a christ i hope u never wind up on a jury. hey mr. american ever hear of a doc called the constitution? how about the part about duw process.

i THINK he did it and will have to pay the price but until the end of the trail we may never know. remember OJ?

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
i'm not taking anything personal.... but you're right.. my dog could very well snap and attack me at any given second...

That's a first :rolleyes:

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:35 PM
i THINK he did it and will have to pay the price but until the end of the trail we may never know. remember OJ?

Hmmm...

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:36 PM
lol he thinks it's trail mix

OneSlow5pt0
07-18-2007, 03:38 PM
i hate the race card,its been pulled on me so many times ,because i dont agree with someone

never knew that im racist cause i dont like rap music

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:40 PM
That's a first :rolleyes:

fact is it could happen.... BUT i highly doubt it ever will... i've proven to him that i am the dominant male in the house hold.. the "alpha male" if you will.... dogs are smarter than what people will give them credit for... if a dog knows he's gonna pay a price for doing something wrong.. they tend not to do it...

only humans are stupid enough to think they can get away with everything.

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:40 PM
lol @ hypno on rap music. it's easy for someone without knowledge of someone to label them racist, hell i do it sometimes, but sometimes retract my statement after realizing who they really are and that they are like that to everyone. i use to think that white people were just grimy to black people...i'm a person that sits back and watches as things go on...as i sat back and watch white people transact between each other, they act the same way...open up your eyes man(not talkin to hypno)

©hris
07-18-2007, 03:41 PM
fucking a christ i hope u never wind up on a jury. hey mr. american ever hear of a doc called the constitution? how about the part about duw process.

well...1st you need to start wearing boxers... your whitey tightys got you all wound up over this.... really have not been following whats going on. I don't watch the news. I don't read the paper. Michael Vick.... yes he is a decent football player. Good for him for being a good football player... but being a good football player does not make him special imo.

I have nothing against the guy... he likes to smoke a little bud every now and then... ok so what...

He wants to give everyone the finger... ok so what...

I hope that he is innocent... but if he is found guilty I think he deserves no special treatment.....

OneSlow5pt0
07-18-2007, 03:43 PM
lol @ hypno on rap music. it's easy for someone without knowledge of someone to label them racist, hell i do it sometimes, but sometimes retract my statement after realizing who they really are and that they are like that to everyone. i use to think that white people were just grimy to black people...i'm a person that sits back and watches as things go on...as i sat back and watch white people transact between each other, they act the same way...open up your eyes man(not talkin to hypno)

but the end of the day,theirs black people that hate white people.and the other way around

©hris
07-18-2007, 03:44 PM
i know black people that hate black people lol

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:45 PM
but the end of the day,theirs black people that hate white people.and the other way around

real talk. there is hate between blacks and whites and whites and blacks, you can't downplay that fact. but me being a black person actually sat back and watched how things happen...IRL...white people are grimy, real talk.

Spectic Tank
07-18-2007, 03:46 PM
i hate the race card,its been pulled on me so many times ,because i dont agree with someone

never knew that im racist cause i dont like rap music

BOO-YAH!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/Specvee/Race_Card.jpg

Killer

dang, a white man in a black persons body... i feel so bad for those kind....

Sammich

yea i have a couple of black people i hate right now, seriously, i'd kill em if given the chance..sorry just real talk

OneSlow5pt0
07-18-2007, 03:47 PM
BOO-YAH!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/Specvee/Race_Card.jpg

:lmfao:

©hris

:lmfao:

Sammich

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
yea i have a couple of black people i hate right now, seriously, i'd kill em if given the chance..sorry just real talk

*cough*vick*cough*

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I have nothing against the guy... he likes to smoke a little bud every now and then... ok so what...
He wants to give everyone the finger... ok so what...

He gets paid to be a PROFESSIONAL football player. He knows he can't smoke pot or shoot people the bird. It's part of his multi-million dollar job.

I mean, I get it that it doesn't bother you or me for that fact. But it could cost him his job, and it's stupid of him to do.

Sammich
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
*cough*vick*cough*

ssshhhhh lol

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:51 PM
He gets paid to be a PROFESSIONAL football player. He knows he can't smoke pot or shoot people the bird. It's part of his multi-million dollar job.

I mean, I get it that it doesn't bother you or me for that fact. But it could cost him his job, and it's stupid of him to do.

troof....

that'd be like me kicking my boss in the face... yeah, it prolly didn't hurt you guys too much.... but i'm sure my boss didn't like it too much...

Nomad!
07-18-2007, 03:52 PM
this is how blacks try to get out of everything is to blame it on race
For the sake of an intelligent discussion on IA, I hope this was a gross generalization and meant to be aimed more specifically at the the dude who posted the comment about Vick.

Get the fuck over it this is not damn 1920'[s no more , its 2007 and if you want to keep blaming it on race, then one day someone will make it a reason to blame it on race !
Sorry to be the one to ruin your "American Dream" but, racism is alive and thriving in 2007 just as it was in the 1920's. Of course some people use race as an out but, just because the date has changed doesn't mean that the times have as well. The flip side to some blacks always using the "race card" is some whites always thinking that racism no longer exists and when race is suggested as a factor, they immediately assume the "race card" is being played.

I need to be Black also so i can blame shit on my race!
Again, I hope this was just another gross generalization because, if you think this is a trait only associated with blacks, you are shrouded in ignorance. This is something that is done by ALL RACES, WHITES INCLUDED!

"B"
Kill Vick.

OneSlow5pt0
Kill Vick.

:cheers:

Kelly
07-18-2007, 03:53 PM
troof....
that'd be like me kicking my boss in the face...

Or losing his girlfriend's dog :ninja:

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Again, I hope this was just another gross generalization because, if you think this is a trait only associated with blacks, you are shrouded in ignorance. This is something that is done by ALL RACES, WHITES INCLUDED!

lol... yeah cause i see white people saying "THIS IS BECAUSE I'M WHITE" all the time... lol...

oh and remember when mike myers and kanye were on tv...

yeah, mike myers told the world that bush hated white people because a hurricane hit....

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Or losing his girlfriend's dog :ninja:

john hates fritz.... and we didn't lose a dang thing.... he crawled out of the gate somehow.

Echonova
07-18-2007, 03:57 PM
BOO-YAH!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/Specvee/Race_Card.jpgRace card has no effect against.....

Killer
07-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Race card has no effect against.....

LOL!

©hris
07-18-2007, 03:58 PM
some1 call the boondock saints... they will take care of this situation

Maniaç
07-18-2007, 03:59 PM