PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CH@Dbee and other Kantjuice haters....

Wal-Mart
07-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Out little friend has signed up on the SRT forums CH@D was posting about earlier.... look on the bottom of page 23...... and he is already talking shit about IA members :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::screwy:

quickdodgeŽ
07-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I may have just missed it in your post. But where did you say the link was? Later, QD.

Wal-Mart
07-17-2007, 01:38 PM
sorry QD..... hoping that the people following the SRT forums junk would know how to find it.....

but for eveyone else...

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5017079#post5017079

quickdodgeŽ
07-17-2007, 01:39 PM
sorry QD..... hoping that the people following the SRT forums junk would know how to find it.....

Lolol. I was just kidding. I'm not understanding the attention whoring by the constant forum-crossings. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-17-2007, 01:39 PM
LOL

Echonova
07-17-2007, 01:55 PM
How would he know to join an SRT forum?? Bwhahahahaha... it's me. I signed up as Kainejuice when I saw HalfBaked in there. (owned) BTW: Ch@dbee is Racise!!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
07-17-2007, 02:33 PM
How would he know to join an SRT forum?? Bwhahahahaha... it's me. I signed up as Kainejuice when I saw HalfBaked in there. (owned) BTW: Ch@dbee is Racise!!!!!

no u didnt

Ed
07-17-2007, 02:39 PM
oh well he's their problem now, thank God he's not here.

dj_choco
07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
oh well he's their problem now, thank God he's not here.

what is up with this kainejuice character. it seems to me that you people are OBSESSED with this guy/girl!

cactusEG
07-19-2007, 08:22 PM
what is up with this kainejuice character. it seems to me that you people are OBSESSED with this guy/girl!

fishy

RandomGuy
07-19-2007, 08:28 PM
OMFG LOL the way he worded his post snitching out halfbaked is HILARIOUS LMFAO hahahahah i dont even know why

like i can see him reading it off of an index card illiterately wearing a dirty black tuxedo and some timberlands

CHADbee
07-19-2007, 10:08 PM
im banned again so yah i cant see it. lol.

Psycho
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
im banned again so yah i cant see it. lol.
Posting pics of your pecker again?

CHADbee
07-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Posting pics of your pecker again?
nah callin neon drivers fags with ugly riced out cars

Echonova
07-19-2007, 11:26 PM
OMFG LOL the way he worded his post snitching out halfbaked is HILARIOUS LMFAO hahahahah i dont even know why

like i can see him reading it off of an index card illiterately wearing a dirty black tuxedo and some timberlandsSeriously, KaineJuice:-] on the SRT forum is me.... I thought it was funny:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: For the record I have NEVER had any other name on IA other than Echonova.

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Someone join Srtforums under my name....im pissed.

Echonova
07-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Double O Rusty is not nearly as well known as the Echonova. It must be sad to be you....:(

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Double O Rusty is not nearly as well known as the Echonova. It must be sad to be you....:(

Man Echo....now I am going to go all emo like Maniac.:cry:

but at the same time (refer to bold) I am well know:D :lmfao:

Echonova
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Man Echo....now I am going to go all emo like Maniac.:cry:

but at the same time (refer to bold) I am well know:D :lmfao:You are well known for the Athens drag meets. I however, am known world-wide for the cawk. If you think I'm lying ask your ex-gir..... I mean neighbor.

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 12:43 AM
You are well known for the Athens drag meets. I however, am known world-wide for the cawk. If you think I'm lying ask your ex-gir..... I mean neighbor.

lol she did mention that 3 inches is hell at 90mph....lololol and you right you right about being known for the drag meets.:goodjob: You coming on the 25th of Aug? YES!:yes:

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 12:44 AM
wtf is this bug? i just noticed it....where'd it come from?

Echonova
07-20-2007, 12:57 AM
wtf is this bug? i just noticed it....where'd it come from?
You stole it from Julio's sig. As for the August, I'm not sure yet. I have to fly my wife's dad in (or should I say pay for AMIRITE!!!! AMIRITE!!!!) Plus I'm not real big fan of the shows anymore. I got burnt out coming every year from Tucson to the ATL for NOPI. Yes, I knew what NOPI was. But it's a big show and I kept hoping every year it would get better. It didn't. I may get flamed for that but hell, I'm WEST COASTING it. If it doesn't serve a purpose, doesn't belong on a car. Body kits do NOT = better aerodynamics. Nor does street glow neon, LED lights, big fat systems, anything made by APC , fart can, cut springs (for performance reasons.. QD may disagree) or colored wire loom. I am sure there's more.. But hell Ch@dbee got banned from the SRT forum for saying less....LOLOOOLOLOOOOL

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 01:01 AM
You stole it from Julio's sig. As for the August, I'm not sure yet. I have to fly my wife's dad in (or should I say pay for AMIRITE!!!! AMIRITE!!!!) Plus I'm not real big fan of the shows anymore. I got burnt out coming every year from Tucson to the ATL for NOPI. Yes, I knew what NOPI was. But it's a big show and I kept hoping every year it would get better. It didn't. I may get flamed for that but hell, I'm WEST COASTING it. If it doesn't serve a purpose, doesn't belong on a car. Body kits do NOT = better aerodynamics. Nor does street glow neon, LED lights, big fat systems, anything made by APC , fart can, cut springs (for performance reasons.. QD may disagree) or colored wire loom. I am sure there's more.. But hell Ch@dbee got banned from the SRT forum for saying less....LOLOOOLOLOOOOL

LIES....LIES I TELL YA.....i dont remember taking it from Juilo, it showed up on here.:thinking: Yeah I think you should pay for him to be flown in, instead of you flying him in. As far as the drag meet goes.....its cool, it'll be my first time to tunerfest. You need to atleast support Simon's Athens Area Meet coming up.:goodjob: I still want to know who posted on Srt under my name.:ninja:

Echonova
07-20-2007, 01:17 AM
Got Damn!!! you Athens guys want a meet every F-ing week!!!! When I was in college, or lived within 50 miles of a college town... Looking at cars and other dudes wasn't even on my list... I looked at some headlights and some bumpers every day... Just not cars. Of course I was a lot thinner back then and had a stomach you could iron clothes on.... My..My how times have changed.

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Got Damn!!! you Athens guys want a meet every F-ing week!!!! When I was in college, or lived within 50 miles of a college town... Looking at cars and other dudes wasn't even on my list... I looked at some headlights and some bumpers every day... Just not cars. Of course I was a lot thinner back then and had a stomach you could iron clothes on.... My..My how times have changed.

You have a point there. I will plan a meet to Toppers so we can see some of these :boobies: and with enough money you could get this :idb: with some strange stripper.:goodjob: Back in high school (football dayz) I was in pretty good shape. Benched 320, and was very toned.....since then I can bench 290 and not so much toned. Laziness FTW:lmfao:

MachNU
07-20-2007, 05:47 AM
yall do realize that Kainejuice posted int hsi thread nad only one person caught it! :goodjob:

but unforently both his new names are banned!

Ed
07-20-2007, 08:02 AM
yall do realize that Kainejuice posted int hsi thread nad only one person caught it! :goodjob:

but unforently both his new names are banned!

oh i caught it.

Ed
07-20-2007, 12:09 PM
so does stupidity have limits? I think not. check this out.

lilgmurk: hello
YSLBTT: hi
YSLBTT: whos this?
lilgmurk: sir i am part of the GA govt
lilgmurk: and i would like to discuss something with you
YSLBTT: gary you can go to hell

YSLBTT: fuck you
lilgmurk: no sir i am not gary
YSLBTT: discuss it with my balls
lilgmurk: all right then
YSLBTT: if you're the govt send me a letter maybe we'll talk
lilgmurk: now a guy has reported to me that you have been harassing him
lilgmurk: and making death threats
YSLBTT: lolol
lilgmurk: although he has not disrespected you in anyway sine he first met you
lilgmurk: since
lilgmurk: why do you find this funny sir?
YSLBTT: whatever. i dont have time for your bullshit gary... first of all. govt agencies dont have aim, quit being a stupid ******... second, if youre the govt, and you know i made death threats to someone you couldve had the cops on me... third, you're stupid and you're being blocked... thx have a nice day... DIAF....
lilgmurk: because it isnt

blocked him.

dj choco
07-20-2007, 12:17 PM
so does stupidity have limits? I think not. check this out.

lilgmurk: hello
YSLBTT: hi
YSLBTT: whos this?
lilgmurk: sir i am part of the GA govt
lilgmurk: and i would like to discuss something with you
YSLBTT: gary you can go to hell

YSLBTT: fuck you
lilgmurk: no sir i am not gary
YSLBTT: discuss it with my balls
lilgmurk: all right then
YSLBTT: if you're the govt send me a letter maybe we'll talk
lilgmurk: now a guy has reported to me that you have been harassing him
lilgmurk: and making death threats
YSLBTT: lolol
lilgmurk: although he has not disrespected you in anyway sine he first met you
lilgmurk: since
lilgmurk: why do you find this funny sir?
YSLBTT: whatever. i dont have time for your bullshit gary... first of all. govt agencies dont have aim, quit being a stupid ******... second, if youre the govt, and you know i made death threats to someone you couldve had the cops on me... third, you're stupid and you're being blocked... thx have a nice day... DIAF....
lilgmurk: because it isnt

blocked him.

damn it sucks to be you. and stupidity DO has limits!

Ed
07-20-2007, 12:23 PM
damn it sucks to be you. and stupidity DO has limits!

you obviously are living proof that there are no limits to it.

end your life. do us all a favor. im having you banned.

dj choco
07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
you obviously are living proof that there are no limits to it.

end your life. do us all a favor. im having you banned.

go ahead ban my ass! i bet u aint gon do it you pussy ass mother fucker

Echonova
07-20-2007, 06:48 PM
go ahead ban my ass! i bet u aint gon do it you pussy ass mother fuckerSooooo.... How'd that work out for ya? LOLoser

Edit: Yes I know he's already banned.