PDA

View Full Version : Random man these bitches are fucked up

Maverick
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
these dumb bitches gave this little girl x and just the way they talk pisses me off...that van should crash and kill the little fat bitches

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=2843

ryanh300
07-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Fuck those fat bitches man, I hope the cops put every one of those worthless fucks in that car in jail. I hope that wasn't their kid who they were doin that to.

Mad Mike
07-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope they get to spend the rest of their lives in jail for that shit. Pore little girl will probley be messed up the rest of her life. Those stupid, sick, fat, bitches deserve to die.

Maverick
07-16-2007, 09:01 PM
just the way they talked man.....little 9 year old girls talkin getto and shit

Hektik
07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Fuck those fat bitches man, I hope the cops put every one of those worthless fucks in that car in jail. I hope that wasn't their kid who they were doin that to.

:thinking: :thinking: Soooo would it make it better if they were doing it to someone else's kid:thinking: :thinking:

regardless this chicks are fucking worthless. and should be shoved into a small cell for the rest of their lives. fuck killing them . I would prefer for these worthless peices of shit to spend their lives locked up with nothing but 4 walls and a shitter.. eating cockroaches and drinking piss...

tony
07-16-2007, 09:03 PM
And some dumbass posted that on youtube, I cannot WAIT till they catch them

osiriskidd
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
they need to die. slowly.

_Christian_
07-16-2007, 11:08 PM
that is more than just fucked up. why would someone do that to a little girl. i hope they get busted

BKgen®
07-16-2007, 11:28 PM
disgusting.

GSRteg®
07-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Damn thats screw up bro and just plain wrong. :no:

hondab118
07-17-2007, 09:37 AM
they need to die. slowly.

I agree. Those bitches deserve a serious ass whooping. 2 dat lil girl, bless here heart.

devinwebb907
07-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Authorities are investigating a disturbing video posted online. In the video, several teens appear to be teasing a child for using the drug Ecstasy. The FBI is also investigating.

S II K
07-19-2007, 01:33 AM
they all need to die in a painful way...thats why you dont trust dumbass 10yr olds dat tak like diz cuh shi lik diz happenz.

i hope they get ripped a new ass in jail.

blackshine007
07-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Looks like they were in a new style toyota sienna. And from the radio, they're from the houston area. I hope like hell they get caught. I would love to hear more about that. X, that's some bad shit. I hear that shit will leave you stuck on stupid for real

nreggie454
07-19-2007, 04:19 AM
That is just plain cruel.

I would love to hear more about that. X, that's some bad shit. I hear that shit will leave you stuck on stupid for real

One of my friends used to roll a lot. He loved it until he had a fucking SEIZURE. There are many different ideas as to what the longterm effects are (early alzheimers, lowering of IQ, etc.), but since there have been so few studies, I don't know if any have been any final decisions. However, I'd say it's a safe bet that it will affect you negatively when you are older.

Since that girl is so early in her development, it sadly wouldn't surprise me if she had lasting brain damage from that. Also, there is no telling what impurities might be in the pill, which could be other hard drugs.

tony
07-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Deputies locate teens in toddler drug video

By MELANIE MARKLEY
Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

Harris County authorities have located the 2-year-old child who was videotaped on the back-seat floorboard of a moving van while teens joked that she had taken the drug Ecstasy.

Lt. John Martin, a spokesman for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, said today that all nine people in the van — the toddler, an infant, four teens and three adults — are from Houston and were returning from Padre Island when the video was taken.

Everyone interviewed said the girl was not on Ecstasy, despite contrary claims in the video. Martin said authorities have yet to determine whether she, indeed, was given the dangerous stimulant and hallucinogenic. No charges have been filed.

"There is not enough information to say with any degree of certainty whether or not (the toddler) was exposed to any illegal drugs," Martin said.

In the video, which originally appeared on YouTube, the 2-year-old is seen crouching on the back-seat floorboard of the car and rolling her eyes back until only the whites are showing. A young woman in the car laughingly taps and squeezes the little girl's cheeks, telling her to stop rolling her eyes.

"Cookie, stop rolling, girl," she said. "You shouldn't have popped no x."

Investigators were told in interviews that the toddler, who is impressionable, had merely been asked to roll her eyes back into her head while they videotaped her, Martin said.

He said the little girl's mother, who is 21, was in the van when the video was taken. The video later was posted on YouTube with a link to a MySpace account maintained by one of the teens.

Martin could not say how investigators located the people in the van, but a spokeswoman for MySpace said the social networking site had cooperated with authorities in their investigation.

Harris County Child Protective Services spokeswoman Estella Olguin said the agency is eager to conduct its own investigation now that the children have been located. Aside from the toddler, an infant is seen being passed from person to person in the back seat.

The people who were in the van told authorities the video was shot on June 22, Olguin said. The two small children have been placed in the custody of relatives while the investigation is conducted, she said.

"We are looking at more than just whether a crime was committed," she said. "We also are looking at the welfare of these children, if they are in a safe environment, if there is cause for concern."

The video, which appeared on other Web sites after it was removed from YouTube, revealed ties to both Harris County and Jackson County. An announcer on the car radio is heard giving the call letters KHCB FM, which is a Christian station in Houston. An instrumental version of Jesus Loves Me is playing in the background.

KHCB, a 100,000-watt station, reaches into portions of Jackson County. A Jackson County map can be seen protruding from a pocket on the back of the car's front seat.

The Jackson County Sheriff's Department and the FBI took part in the investigation.

Hektik
07-20-2007, 03:36 AM
If they did give the little girl x then i hope they fucking burn.
However if they didnt then I hope this serves as a lesson learned to stop acting like complete and utter retards. I hope they still have some consequences for the irresponsibility of driving with a child out of a carseat... In any case I hope they serve time just for talking like some ignorant fucks...

Humphrizzle
07-20-2007, 04:48 AM
such a cute child. i hate people like that.

Hopefully there's no harm done.

Evolunchbox
07-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Karma is a mother fucker!

I hope those fat loud mouth bitches get what they deserve!

thecrazyone
07-20-2007, 12:34 PM
OMG how can they watch that little girls eye's roll back in her head because she's rolling on x, and not charge anyone with that. its obvious whats happening.