PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my Blackjack

§treet_§peed
07-16-2007, 09:08 AM
i am trying to get the activesyunc thing to work with my computer so i can put a few songs on it but i can't get the shit to work and as you know windows offers shitty help and what help that prolly really would help charges you.. that pretty shitty i think lol.. you buy a product from them and yet they still find a way to make even more money off of you to help you use it.. o well help would be greatly aprpeciated:goodjob:

Julio
07-16-2007, 09:50 AM
you do not activesync to download songs to your blackjack.

ep9716
07-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Ya Activesync Sucks I Just Bought A Memory Card And Used My Memory Card Writer.

Killer
07-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Throw it out..

i've heard nothing good about the black jack....

Julio
07-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Throw it out..

i've heard nothing good about the black jack....

I have it. No issues w/ it. If you have it own one, I dont think you have room to talk... And If you do have one, I bet you didnt put to use for what is suppose to do.

Killer
07-16-2007, 10:21 AM
I have it. No issues w/ it. If you have it own one, I dont think you have room to talk... And If you do have one, I bet you didnt put to use for what is suppose to do.

i have verizon, so i can't own one...

more than one of my friends have blackjacks and have problems with it constantly.

Julio
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
i have verizon, so i can't own one...

more than one of my friends have blackjacks and has problems with it constantly.

thats cool. I have one.. No issues with it and I abused it.

Killer
07-16-2007, 11:08 AM
maybe it's the area or something.... (they are in blue ridge..) they constantly drop calls... it basically doesn't get service... half their calls never even ring through whether they have service or not..
when someone else with the same service (cingular) will get their calls no problem...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-16-2007, 11:09 AM
blackjacks are garbabge ass phones

www.howardchui.com

§treet_§peed
07-16-2007, 05:15 PM
werd preciate it Julio i was gonna get a memory card next week and a program taht is made just for loading music and videos on it. yeah it is a kick ass phone no problems other than activesync being ghey.. but thanks for the help