PDA

View Full Version : Attn B16a2 Civic

Spyder
07-11-2005, 10:33 AM
i see you are back , i guess my missing posters worked.. where were you at mang?

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 10:36 AM
yeeaaahhh mayne, shit been chillin, a lil bit of this, lil bit of that, in a few fathers grown daughters, you know...the usual....almost bought a JVC touchscreen in dash tv...but i decided not too.....1700.00 is alot of money....thats my air strut money too :)...how you been? anything i miss on here?

Spyder
07-11-2005, 10:41 AM
you know how it is around here.. some more noobs registered , some were cool others should have clicked the "ban me now" box in their registration.

1700 buck radio huh? made by JVC?? this i have to see.. *straightens his im a JVC Hater Hat so it can be better read*

Air struts? been there done that never again will i destroy a car to look cool in a parking lot and remove every ounce of handleing, performance and reliability. but thats just me lol. ask around before you buy it is all im saying :)

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 10:45 AM
you know how it is around here.. some more noobs registered , some were cool others should have clicked the "ban me now" box in their registration.

1700 buck radio huh? made by JVC?? this i have to see.. *straightens his im a JVC Hater Hat so it can be better read*

Air struts? been there done that never again will i destroy a car to look cool in a parking lot and remove every ounce of handleing, performance and reliability. but thats just me lol. ask around before you buy it is all im saying :)

i also thought of that....i honestly just want them so i can raise my car on the certain parts of teh fucked up roads here in columbus...and on the railroad tracks.....and to look cool in parkin lots Lol...
yeah...it was between that and the Clarion tv...i haven't seen a new Clarion tv in a while....thats why i passed on that.....
yeah i started breezing through the clock in's....funnay FUNNAY last time i was on everyone was dissin kristi....how did that end?

Spyder
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
i also thought of that....i honestly just want them so i can raise my car on the certain parts of teh fucked up roads here in columbus...and on the railroad tracks.....and to look cool in parkin lots Lol...
yeah...it was between that and the Clarion tv...i haven't seen a new Clarion tv in a while....thats why i passed on that.....
yeah i started breezing through the clock in's....funnay FUNNAY last time i was on everyone was dissin kristi....how did that end?

I dont know i wasnt following the Kristi drama i had other people to make fun of... there were enough people giving her hell.

Clarion makes good units but they are only released like once a century, alpine has the best in the business as far as i am concerned, they have pretty much all the features of any other unit and they produce decent sound to.. which is a concept for a head unit.

If you havent ridden in alot of cars with air ride you may want to before you make the commitment to it. the reason you stated that you wanted it was to look cool (ok i understand) to go over rough roads and to go over rail road tracks... once you take an air ride car over tracks or bumps youll start looking for another route to where you were headed.. the first time you hit an unexpected bump really hard and bust a seal in a cylinder or break a line or even worse bend something in your suspension like a A arm or whatever youll think about how cool you look in the parking lot.. people have hit things in the road and lost all air in the system which makes the car basically pancake at that speed.. again,belive me i know..

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 11:03 AM
I dont know i wasnt following the Kristi drama i had other people to make fun of... there were enough people giving her hell.

Clarion makes good units but they are only released like once a century, alpine has the best in the business as far as i am concerned, they have pretty much all the features of any other unit and they produce decent sound to.. which is a concept for a head unit.

If you havent ridden in alot of cars with air ride you may want to before you make the commitment to it. the reason you stated that you wanted it was to look cool (ok i understand) to go over rough roads and to go over rail road tracks... once you take an air ride car over tracks or bumps youll start looking for another route to where you were headed.. the first time you hit an unexpected bump really hard and bust a seal in a cylinder or break a line or even worse bend something in your suspension like a A arm or whatever youll think about how cool you look in the parking lot.. people have hit things in the road and lost all air in the system which makes the car basically pancake at that speed.. again,belive me i know..

this concerns me......:(
thanks for the advice...i may stick to my Ground Control then.....guess i can turbo my car then :)....which was a project for next year but looks like that has been bumped.
then again theres always hydrolics ( :lmao: )

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
The Black Delegation would like to welcome back its lost brotha :goodjob:

Spyder
07-11-2005, 11:30 AM
this concerns me......:(
thanks for the advice...i may stick to my Ground Control then.....guess i can turbo my car then :)....which was a project for next year but looks like that has been bumped.
then again theres always hydrolics ( :lmao: )

it should concern you i dont want anyone to have to go thru what i did with my setup.. so sad to think you would ditch ground controls for air ride :(

boost it and be happy..

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 11:33 AM

ahh Thanks....i see the latin delegation tried to get Vida Guera...dont they know she's mine...silly silly latins Lol...gotta LOVE EM.

yeah...i do love my ground controls, real soft ride....yeah...i think i will boost itrather then bag it.....

Spyder
07-11-2005, 11:39 AM
what struts are you running with them?

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 11:50 AM
what struts are you running with them?
havent gotten any new ones yet......i know a tad bit about suspension...so really all i have is what they gave me in the ground control package ( eibach springs, etc) im waiting for my koni yellows to get here....

JustinSane110™
07-11-2005, 01:27 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob:

ahh Thanks....i see the latin delegation tried to get Vida Guera...dont they know she's mine...silly silly latins Lol...gotta LOVE EM.

Haha, I think we need to make a motion to bring Eva Longoria over for me. It's only fair right, cuz you get Vida haha.

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 01:35 PM

Haha, I think we need to make a motion to bring Eva Longoria over for me. It's only fair right, cuz you get Vida haha.

Let the trade talks begin Lol

JustinSane110™
07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Let the trade talks begin Lol