PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cool Beer pong table ideas

Poomaloof
07-15-2007, 12:33 PM
I need some new ideas for a sweet beer pong table...I have seen a lot of different ones.I'm making one now and don't know what to put on it. If any of you guys have any good ideas or pics of some that would help me greatly in this epic search, it would be much appreciated.

HalfBaked
07-15-2007, 12:36 PM
This is our table.

On_Her_Face
07-15-2007, 01:46 PM
wow now thats a real beer pong table, if i played on it i think i would be intimidated just by the fucking table +1

JDMrequired
07-15-2007, 02:20 PM
u should get some cupholders for extra beer & a zamboni holder as well........actually forget the cupholders, run a beer tap through the table coming from a keg underneath like draft beer at a bar.......a ball dispenser would be nice too.......then a scoreboard if u want 2 get official

:cheers:

allmotoronly
07-15-2007, 07:44 PM
u should get some cupholders for extra beer & a zamboni holder as well........actually forget the cupholders, run a beer tap through the table coming from a keg underneath like draft beer at a bar.......a ball dispenser would be nice too.......then a scoreboard if u want 2 get official

:cheers:

lolol thats the best idea I have heard in my entire life! :cheers:

Poomaloof
07-15-2007, 10:03 PM
run a beer tap through the table coming from a keg underneath like draft beer at a bar
Thats a good idea I will just ask my dad what he uses for his tap...
he makes his own beer

Blitanicle99
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
I dont have pictures of the last one we made but it has sides on it so the ball cant roll off, and indentions in the MDF so the cups dont knock each other over if it hits one.

DerrickT
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
we used a three inch hole saw for the cups to sit half way down in for the same reason above, I will try to get some pics, we just graffitied the shit out of ours, but we are thinking of redoing the top with that $50 a sheet ply wood with the nice grains and stain it like a real bar... we dont know yet. lol