PDA

View Full Version : General Chat JDM EG Hatch OPINIONS PLEASE

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 11:57 AM
I have a Long beach Blue Pearl 93 Hatch. So far this is what i have as far as exterior and interior and im just talking about JDM things. Starting with the Front to the back. Mugen Carbon Lip, JDM City fog Lights, JDM Head lights, JDM Carbon Hood, Carbon Canards, Spoon Carbon Mirrors, JDM License Tag on front, Spoon and Type Stickers on each side, Black Rota Slips with Green Valve Caps, Jdm Rear Disc Conversion Drilled and Slotted. Benan Tow Hook on back. Carbon Duckbill spoiler.JDM Mugen Valve Cover, Omni Lower Control arms, Skunk 2 Coilovers, Rear Lower Strut Brace,Red Recaro ITR Seats with Blue Spraco 4 point harneses, Sparco removable Steering wheel, Red Recaro Rear seats. I belive that is all. Keep in mind i also have a built GSR turbo'd in this setup but im wanting to know what else to u guys think would be a good addition as far as the JDM look.

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 12:02 PM
damn what else do u need, sounds like its all good but lets see some pics.. buy maybe u could do the inside

EG6
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM
How about some pics!

burke420
07-15-2007, 12:10 PM
yeah, a couple pics wood be nice..

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I am at my parents house on there computer so i have no pics but u can check them out on my myspace. www.myspace.com/utryd120103 (http://www.myspace.com/utryd120103). The only thing no on there in those pics is the mirrors and mugen valve cover. thanks and please let me know guys im trying to get this thing finished up but im just out of ideas. besides maybe a spoon cluster or something which i already have a itr cluster.

GSRtegŪ
07-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Could not see anything since I dont have a gay :gay: myspace account.

gtikid
07-15-2007, 01:02 PM
The acronym JDM gets thrown around a lot now

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
heres a few pics.and what do u mean about it being thrown around alot ?

gtikid
07-15-2007, 01:35 PM
heres a few pics.and what do u mean about it being thrown around alot ?

Not digging the hood at all. The interior looks very good :goodjob: Some more pics up

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 01:40 PM
not bad

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Im thinking of getting a diff hood beacuse this one was cracked so we fixed it and painted it but i dont really like the painted look. Does anyone have any recommendations on hoods and other JDM things? I need some feedback guys. Help me out

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 02:45 PM
yea dude that hood is hella ugly

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 05:40 PM
So guys since somebody decided to negative rep me why dont somebody tell me what hood i should get.

chsdog55
07-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I may just get an OEM Carbon hood for it. Im actually changing the turbo setup on it right now so i doubt i will be getting a carbon hood unless i just get a good deal. I still want to do Wideband O2 sensor and EBC. Then i was thinking 1 piece Halo lights and maybe a Spoon Cluster. Anybody know if a Cluster from an EK will work in and EG?

WHT_EP3
07-16-2007, 10:23 AM
the cluster it would work cause i seen it on here but um it does not fit perfectly of course, for the head lights just get the blk housing headlights they look really good that angel eye shit is gay imo, o and side markers improve that look and some different wheel color also just my opinion take it or leave it.. oh and so many stikers also ruins the look on a car imo

GSRtegŪ
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Dude if you really want it to look JDM bro get it painted white.

chsdog55
07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I think if i would have asked for a paint job i would have asked what color. And on the rims once again did i ask anybody about my rims? I dont think so. The reason i never post on this board is because everyone wants to be a dick about anything you ever ask. Why cant someone for once on this board say damn i like that car and not just be pissed because they dont drive it. I mean hell no wonder Georgia has so many ricers because you can't learn shit from the locals because they're all dicks. Mine is by far not a ricers considering it makes 450ish so STFU.

mocha latte cupcake
07-16-2007, 05:18 PM
i like it man, if it were me, i'd do the top black with a gold divider line, or something like that.... having rotas doesn't make you anymore jdm than walking into mcdonalds makes you a cheeseburger. they are nice but get real JDM wheels if you want the "real jdm" look. get a big brake kit, project Mu, Endless, Nissin by spoon. it big money to have big jdm parts. skunk2 is not jdm, i mean i understand what your going for but if your going TRUE jdm then only use TRUE jdm parts. i'm spending alot of my money re-doing my car to get rid of all these usdm companies. sucks but worth it if your going to do it right.

NOTE: not picking on ya man, you just asked for an opinion i take my jdm ish serious so i like to help people out when i can. otherwise i would say your headed in a great direction!

chsdog55
07-16-2007, 06:34 PM
The main thing is i do like the JDM look but not everything about it. Really im adding my own personal touches to it to make it what i like as well as JDM. If i wanted everything 100percent JDM then i see your point exactly. Theres alot of JDM stuff i like and i have incorporated that into the style of this car but theres also a few things that i cant live without like a decent cd player and a few other things. I personally like the halo headlights. I will definately get another hood i just dont know which carbon one to get. Really the only thing diff im going to do is the Carbon Fiber Mirrors, new Carbon Fiber Hood, and a ITR Cluster. And yes i know JDM parts are really expensive ive purchased a few of there goodies myself. I personally like rotas and thats why i got them. The one thing i need to get out there is this car is also a car i take to the dragstrip. What hood would you recommend for me and is there any other recommendations you might have since i have better explained myself of what im looking for? And also at nopi should i enter the JDM style class?

mocha latte cupcake
07-16-2007, 08:05 PM
since your going for a clean style that will not "let rain in" or "just look plain ricey" i'd say get a regular OEM CF one, there is no harm or foul in it, and it always looks clean, granted you don't get the same reaction when you have no scoops or anything but seriously it saves you alot of hassle and always has clean lines. i thought about doing the jdm class @ nopi also, there is alot of competition in the jdm classes now a days, especially with the honda and nissan crowd.... mainly EG, EK, S chassis, and what not, but you do have a nice ride, so i say go for it! best of luck!