PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: All of my friends....

§treet_§peed
07-15-2007, 08:23 AM
i haven't been around much due to working 7 days a week 12 hours a day.. imma stack my money lay low and chill.. i will ahve some nice little toys after 3-4 months of this. and i will be going back to school.. one of my toys i purchased yesterday a Samsung Blackjack.. nice phone imo.. i'm not really all that into having the nicest phone but this is the nicest phone i have ever had.. i don't really need anything more hell i didn't really need nothing this nice i just decided to be nice to myself and indulge in some of the money i made last week.. i splurged and bout 100 dollars in extras for it and imma buy more nedxt week lol.. but this will help me keep going because i know the harder i work the nier things i will have and the sooner i can get my ass into school and make even better money oneday. buti just thought i would let some of you know as to why i have vanished. i will check in from time to time.. so holler lol

§treet_§peed
07-15-2007, 08:24 AM
btw i also have txt now on my plan.. never eally had it before lol i;m behind but i fiannyl got it only 200 a month but i don't txt that much and i don't ahve that much time lol

quickdodgeŽ
07-15-2007, 08:27 AM
I guess this is in reply to all those "Where is Street Speed" threads we've been seeing all over IA. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-15-2007, 08:33 AM
i splurged and bout 100 dollars in extras for it and imma buy more nedxt week lol..

Hmmm. What you posted besides this in the quote is commendable and respectable. Nothing like going on a vacation from spending to save your money for future things, but how do you save money when you spend a couple of hundred dollars on a phone, another $100 in just accessories and plan to spend more on it next week? And then spending $200/month for service? Holy shit does this service include Free Nights/Weekends/Heaven calling? How does this help you move forward and get you in school? That seems like damn near tuition money. Lolol. Believe me, I'm not knocking your saving money plan, but I don't understand how you can save with those kind of payouts. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
07-15-2007, 08:42 AM
I guess this is in reply to all those "Where is Street Speed" threads we've been seeing all over IA. Lolol. Later, QD.

he shoulda posted this in the "blogs" section...

"B"
07-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Wait, you are working 12 hour days with no breaks and you buy a fucking BlackJack with your extra money?

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 02:49 PM
let me hold 100bucks

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-15-2007, 03:47 PM
^^^ lolol

§treet_§peed
07-16-2007, 08:10 AM
lol nah i get breaks 3 a day two 15 minute breaks and a thirty.. nah i only pay like 20 bucks a month lol. but nah next week will be all i spend on it.. i am on a family plan with my grand parents. but yeah i am not gonna spend anymore money other than needed. except for when i go to the dentist in a couple of weeks and other bills

§treet_§peed
07-16-2007, 08:14 AM
and i meant to say i get 200 hundred txt messages a month for 5 bucks lol it came out sorta wrong

quickdodgeŽ
07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Ahhhh. Gotcha. Later, QD.

Julio
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
thats life brother.. sometimes it feels good when you buy something for "YOU". I know the feeling..
As small as it sounds to some ( a phone ) even small stuff like that can bring enjoyment to some.
Believe me, there is people out there who can't afford something that small, but,Hard work paysoff at any level... That being on a 50 pair of shoes, 200 phone or 300k house.... and so on...

So I understand what you are saying.

I have a blackjack.. cool shizz.

§treet_§peed
07-16-2007, 05:16 PM
werd preciate it