PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need a new Cell Phone Provider

Brut
07-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Ok I have Metro as of right now and as everyone knows it only works in certain areas and in some states. Its great and everything but since I've been driving from Gwinnett to Laurens County now I lose service when I hit Locus Grove I think not sure. I need my phone to work down in Laurens and all. What I am looking for in a company is a company that offers free long distance calling since I call California about 98% of the time to other cell company's or something. Right now I'm looking at T Mobiles My faves thing. I get unlimted calling to the top 5 people that I call. Not sure if any other cellular providers offer that too. Also I go to California every 3 months or so and I would like it to work there too. I go to the San Jose/ San Fransisco area (Which was cool was that Metro worked in that area of California). Anyone that knows any companys and all it would be awesome Reps will be given! :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
07-15-2007, 12:01 AM
DO NOT GO WITH T-MOBILE!!!! THEY SUCK SO MUCH ASS!!!!!

henryjkim
07-15-2007, 08:38 AM
get helio! ill hook you up. t-mobile does not offer 3g. they are still on edge. we share the same towers as sprint and verizon.

goto www.helio.com

Brut
07-15-2007, 12:00 PM
get helio! ill hook you up. t-mobile does not offer 3g. they are still on edge. we share the same towers as sprint and verizon.

goto www.helio.com

wtf is 3g? :???:

henryjkim
07-16-2007, 11:18 AM
lets say t-mobile they use edge. when online edge is about 3x faster the DAIL UP. now 3g is still pretty new and cigular offers it. when online 3g is about the same speed as dsl

Julio
07-16-2007, 11:40 AM
cingular > all.

BB6dohcvtec
07-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Verizon>Cingular seeing that cingular is now the new at&t lol

BlkCD5
07-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr.MuayThai
DO NOT GO WITH T-MOBILE!!!! THEY SUCK SO MUCH ASS!!!!!

Just curious, what have they done? imo they're better than sprint.

Brut
07-17-2007, 06:27 PM
lets say t-mobile they use edge. when online edge is about 3x faster the DAIL UP. now 3g is still pretty new and cigular offers it. when online 3g is about the same speed as dsl

ohhhhh your talking about internet on phones i really dont care about that shit i have a computer that has the internet and it suits my needs :D

2.0civic
07-17-2007, 06:30 PM

goto www.helio.com (http://www.helio.com)

Please show me where you guys roam of BOTH sprint AND verizon...I can tell you know that Theres places helio doesnt work where my old sprint did and my girls verizon did...

It might share PARTS of it but not all:goodjob:

2.0civic
07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Verizon>Cingular seeing that cingular is now the new at&t lol

Ha...HA...Thats funny...

cingular > all.

Werd.

Ive sold phones for every provider at one point or another brut. I will tell you now, CINGULAR (AT&T WHATEVER) Will pick up way more spots than tmobile and will pick up more than any other spot and there network is growing quicker than anyone else. The ONLY company that is able to compete is Verizon since they bought the old Government network and Sprint has the fastest and largest high speed network.

T mobile FTL..Only thing they have working for them is the sidekick...Go look at who had the original sidekicks....Ill give you a hint...Wasnt T-Slobile :D

Julio
07-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Just curious, what have they done? imo they're better than sprint.

Thats suppose to be impressive ? Sprint sucks... :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-17-2007, 08:53 PM
tmobile has been good to me for like almost 3 yrs but i just recently went to cingular and so far, no complaints with them either. as long as at&t is running the show i think it should be good

Brut
07-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Well I'm going with the majority then Cingular/At&t provider it is!