PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ja Rule and Lil Wayne video...

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 04:11 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBYutgRtak)

Behind the scenes and a lot of footage from video of Uh Oh. Later, QD.

BB6dohcvtec
07-14-2007, 05:06 PM
wow i hope lil wayne is getting paid good to be on a track with ja rule.....i think the second coming of cash money is almost over.

soul
07-15-2007, 05:32 PM
wow i hope lil wayne is getting paid good to be on a track with ja rule.....i think the second coming of cash money is almost over.
your right cash money is over, young money is now, and they aint goin anywhere, wether you like em or not, there doing what other cats arnt, just putting out mixtapes, and getting on everyone elses song and making it number1, making music end of story, every other cat got something every 6 months, Young money cash money and escpecially wayne droping new shit every day, week, month and whole fucking cd's, not just singles

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 05:34 PM
droping new shit every day, week, month and whole fucking cd's, not just singles

Which will be the continuance of his downfall. Later, QD.

soul
07-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Which will be the continuance of his downfall. Later, QD.
atleast he will get his time, leave his mark, and plenty of music for the years. We dont need another HOV

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 05:45 PM
atleast he will get his time, leave his mark, and plenty of music for the years. We dont need another HOV
Isn't that truth(on the Hova comment). Later, QD.

blackshine007
07-15-2007, 06:21 PM
You know, if you delete the sound when they're so called "dancing" and put up that song with the gay black guy singing "What What? In the butt?" And it all matches and starts to make sense. Uh Oh, in deed.

BB6dohcvtec
07-15-2007, 08:10 PM
your right cash money is over, young money is now, and they aint goin anywhere, wether you like em or not, there doing what other cats arnt, just putting out mixtapes, and getting on everyone elses song and making it number1, making music end of story, every other cat got something every 6 months, Young money cash money and escpecially wayne droping new shit every day, week, month and whole fucking cd's, not just singles

lol not if he keeps doing songs with ja rule. o yea fuck young money cash money wayne needs to stop being baby's lil bitch and go back to being lil wayne

Julio
07-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Atleast JayZ made MILLIONS..and is one of the most money making rap mogul's in the business.

I did not like JAY Z.. But I started to respect his busines side of things..
And another thing i liked about JAYZ was he didnt care who took shots at him.. he would always respond back.

Like Lil wayne trying to take shots at a 40 year old almost 1/2 a billion worth business man... hahahaha
I think JAY responded back already, if I was JAy, I wouldve kept my mouth shut, because in a way... he's helping lil wayne..

My leather So sofffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt hahahahaha

dumpdaccord
07-15-2007, 08:26 PM
You know, if you delete the sound when they're so called "dancing" and put up that song with the gay black guy singing "What What? In the butt?" And it all matches and starts to make sense. Uh Oh, in deed.

lol...

that video is:gay:

Ja needs crawl back under his rock:yes:

Weezy looks like Lil Johns stunt double:lmfao:

con
07-17-2007, 08:27 AM
booooo......

thinkfast®
07-17-2007, 09:13 AM
JAY WENT AT WAYNE IN THE NEW TI JOINT, MAN THEY NEED TO GO ON AHEAD AND START BEEFIN, ITS GOOD FOR RAP