PDA

View Full Version : OH DEER!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm not a redneck and I loathe hunting, so I have no idea what deer's behavioral patterns are. I was taking pics at the river behind the house this morning and was coming back through the trees into my yard when I heard a rustling sound. I looked and saw three deer standing there looking at me. I was going to try and get pics of them, so I moved in closer. One of the deer then started pawing at the ground. I have no idea what this means except maybe CHARGE? It stops and I move in a little closer. I'm about from here to there from the deer when the motherfucker actually had the sack to charge me. Came running up on me and the first thing I thought of was this is bullshit. How the hail is some animal gonna run up on a well-known E-thug?

I ran.

All the way back to the house.

We are the only species of animals to have Internet access. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-14-2007, 12:51 PM
You got punked by Bambi.. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

On a side note I also hate deer hunting, it's not a sport if the other side doesn't know they're playing.

ep9716
07-14-2007, 12:51 PM
LMFAO AT "How the hail is some animal gonna run up on a well-known E-thug?"

I Could Picture It In My Mine.

SLo_MKIII
07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
u should of fought it like the dumb ass on the deodorant commercial and shot video doing it lol

Kelly
07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
:lmfao:

It happens... Not very often, but still.

Check it--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59AEqNPpYzY

ep9716
07-14-2007, 01:00 PM
:lmfao:

It happens... Not very often, but still.

Check it--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59AEqNPpYzY

LOLz.........I Seen That Before But +1

Kelly
07-14-2007, 01:02 PM
:D

Cracks me up. I'd be like- WTF?

A groundhog chased me the other day :no: Scared the crap outta me!

Kyle
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Lol. That deer must not know who you are. When I lived in Gwinnett deer just approached our fence, and if I stepped towards them theyd paw the ground, but I never thought they would actually do anything

Echonova
07-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I got chased by a Goose... Them fuckers are mean!!!!

Echonova
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Lol. That deer must not know who you are. QD should have thrown up the "west side" hand sign and that deer would have ran like a bitch.

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
A groundhog chased me the other day :no: Scared the crap outta me!

When I lived in Gwinnett deer just approached our fence, and if I stepped towards them theyd paw the ground,

I got chased by a Goose

Call me Stevie Wonder, cause I don't see the part where I asked you guys to post up personal experiences of yours in this thread. Later, QD.

Kelly
07-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Call me Stevie Wonder, cause I don't see the part where I asked you guys to post up personal experiences of yours in this thread. Later, QD.

And you also didn't say not to :D

Echonova
07-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Call me Stevie Wonder, cause I don't see the part where I asked you guys to post up personal experiences of yours in this thread. Later, QD.Stevie Wonder

ep9716
07-14-2007, 01:11 PM
QD should have thrown up the "west side" hand sign and that deer would have ran like a bitch.

Lmmfao!

2turbo4u
07-14-2007, 01:28 PM
At least ya didn't get you E-thug ass handed to you by bambi like the video, but you were about to!

Kyle
07-14-2007, 01:30 PM
:( Fair enough.

blackshine007
07-14-2007, 01:40 PM
I was going to try and get pics of them, so I moved in closer. One of the deer then started pawing at the ground. I have no idea what this means except maybe CHARGE? It stops and I move in a little closer. I'm about from here to there from the deer when the motherfucker actually had the sack to charge me. Came running up on me and the first thing I thought of was this is bullshit. How the hail is some animal gonna run up on a well-known E-thug?

I ran.

lol
:ttiwwp:

Atlanta_521
07-14-2007, 01:44 PM
I didn't know this was you QD. lol @ repost w/e

Echonova
07-14-2007, 01:47 PM
I didn't know this was you QD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtlHTAhUdY Wow, a Repost in the same thread on the same page...... That might be a first dumbass.

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Wow, a Repost in the same thread on the same page...... That might be a first dumbass.

I thought the same thing. And that isn't me. Later, QD.

Atlanta_521
07-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Wow, a Repost in the same thread on the same page...... That might be a first dumbass.
I didn't see the original post with the same link. Atleast it wasn't the same EXACT link lol w/e

dumpdaccord
07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm not a redneck and I loathe hunting, so I have no idea what deer's behavioral patterns are. I was taking pics at the river behind the house this morning and was coming back through the trees into my yard when I heard a rustling sound. I looked and saw three deer standing there looking at me. I was going to try and get pics of them, so I moved in closer. One of the deer then started pawing at the ground. I have no idea what this means except maybe CHARGE? It stops and I move in a little closer. I'm about from here to there from the deer when the motherfucker actually had the sack to charge me. Came running up on me and the first thing I thought of was this is bullshit. How the hail is some animal gonna run up on a well-known E-thug?

I ran.

good thing you ran E-thug or you would of gotten a typing lesson like the guy on the video.

SixSquared
07-14-2007, 03:05 PM
It could have been worse, QD... you could have been sodomized like that 2 year old with a pit bull...

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 03:10 PM
good thing you ran E-thug or you would of gotten a typing lesson like the guy on the video.

A typing lesson? Deer can't type. They lack any of the appropriate appendages and digits to be able to form a coherent sentence or to even get to the point of forming a post. Later, QD.

Driftk1d350z
07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
It could have been worse, QD... you could have been sodomized like that 2 year old with a pit bull...

LMFAO!!

dumpdaccord
07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
A typing lesson? Deer can't type. They lack any of the appropriate appendages and digits to be able to form a coherent sentence or to even get to the point of forming a post. Later, QD.

lol...

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 03:15 PM
lol...

20. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
07-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Qd I laughed my butt off man. I mean I literally fell out of my chair. lol

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Awesome, lolol. It is a true event, too. The signature of yours is the best on IA at the moment. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
07-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Awesome, lolol. It is a true event, too. The signature of yours is the best on IA at the moment. Later, QD.

Thank you kind sir.

Nitro
07-14-2007, 04:28 PM
PUSSY!!!!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 04:30 PM
PUSSY!!!!

No, Greg. It was a deer. Goddamn don't you children learn anything in goddamn school? Later, QD.

Nitro
07-14-2007, 04:32 PM
No, Greg. It was a deer. Goddamn don't you children learn anything in goddamn school? Later, QD.

~goes to make a thread~

~WHY I HATE QD~

LOL

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 04:35 PM
When animals attack: The Import Atlanta edition

death®
07-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Deers are no joke. Lol

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Deers are no joke. Lol

See that's what initially got me. When it pawed at the ground a couple of times, I thought it was telling me a knock-knock joke. So I whispered out, "Who's there." Maybe it didn't hear me and thought I was ignoring it and that's why it charged me. You know what? I do believe that was it. I'll be back in a minute. I'm going back to talk to that animal. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
07-14-2007, 04:41 PM
See that's what initially got me. When it pawed at the ground a couple of times, I thought it was telling me a knock-knock joke. So I whispered out, "Who's there." Maybe it didn't hear me and thought I was ignoring it and that's why it charged me. You know what? I do believe that was it. I'll be back in a minute. I'm going back to talk to that animal. Later, QD.

lol.....

death®
07-14-2007, 04:42 PM

:lmfao: thats the only reason why it would do that. Im sure you learned your lesson now, huh?

Nitro
07-14-2007, 04:44 PM
When animals attack: The Import Atlanta edition

Tasha just said the same thing bro....lol

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Tasha just said the same thing bro....lol
I'm back in the queen's favor :yes:

Nitro
07-14-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm back in the queen's favor :yes:

um not quite........don't flatter yourself!!!! hehehe

yo we dip tomorrow for Datona

sunsetvette
07-14-2007, 05:18 PM
If you would've had on your AXL body spray you could've taken that pussy deer out!!

2turbo4u
07-14-2007, 05:43 PM
QD, maybe she would've helped you
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128322