PDA

View Full Version : whats good

Banned
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM
whats up. i drive a 96 nissan sunny ex. my car is stock as of now.

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
DUMBASS ALERT!!!!

DUMBASS ALERT!!!

Come on asshole, quit trying. Later, QD.

Nitro
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
lolz

Banned
07-14-2007, 11:55 AM
DUMBASS ALERT!!!!

DUMBASS ALERT!!!

Come on asshole, quit trying. Later, QD.

dude who are YOU calling an asshole?? and thats not how you positively greet a newbie. you dumbass!! Now GTFO---------------------->

Ed
07-14-2007, 12:36 PM
some people just dont know how to give up.

Banned
07-14-2007, 12:44 PM
what are you guys talking about. explain!

ep9716
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
LOLz..............................

cactusEG
07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
you drive a pusssy car

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
you drive a pusssy car

Lolol. Spoken by a Civic owner. Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 12:54 PM
you drive a pusssy car

and SO DO YOU!! Honda EG's are for pussies like you!! But if i were you. i wouldnt say that a Nissan Sunny is a pussy car!!:no:

ep9716
07-14-2007, 12:55 PM
I Think You Should Get Banned...

Banned
07-14-2007, 12:55 PM

and i bet YOU drive a pussy car as well. yeah a pussy car like that 1978 honda civic that you got in your signature!

asshole:gay:

Banned
07-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I Think You Should Get Banned...

:umno: why??

ep9716
07-14-2007, 12:58 PM
^^^ Cuz You Suck..................NOW
GTFO---------------------------------------------------------->

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Let's add sneakiness to education, women, being black, friends and life as to the things you suck at. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
07-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Hmmm man just quit trying and go masturbate. :yes:

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Hmmm man just quit trying and go masturbate. :yes:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: yeah quickdodge! just go masturbate to some freight trucks!

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:04 PM
^^^ Cuz You Suck..................NOW
GTFO---------------------------------------------------------->

HOW???

HOW???

HOW???:thinking:

quickdodge®
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: yeah quickdodge! just go masturbate to some freight trucks!

There you go. Again, you prove your own stupidity. Later, QD.

Banned
Let's add sneakiness to education, women, being black, friends and life as to the things you suck at. Later, QD.

ep9716 is black??:ninja:

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:05 PM
There you go. Again, you prove your own stupidity. Later, QD.

WHAT STUPIDITY?? :thinking:

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:07 PM
ep9716 is black??:ninja:

Compared to you, Elmer, everyone here is. Later, QD.

ep9716
07-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I Dont Have To Explain My Self Do A Dumbass N00b.

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:12 PM

you dont have to! i already know!

ep9716 info:
a straight up dumbass
possesses mental retardation, duh!
loves the penis!
likes penises that enter his anus
loves "blowing" guys:gay:
has not seen pussy or DOESNT like pussy!
drives a POS car
has no life
has no respect
bashes because he doesnt know how to show respect
has an IQ of 0.5
sucks @ life:goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM

That's not just any noob. This is the epitome of noob-dumbass. This idiot couldn't get laid in a bed factory. This trick is the kind of dude that when jerking his own self off, he'd put his own hand asleep. He makes Corky look like Presidential material. You're obviously so lonely, that when you die, you'll die in your own arms instead of a lovers. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-14-2007, 01:17 PM

back at u son..

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:21 PM
back at u son..

As usual, missing the point. Lolol. Neither you nor Kumjuice would win in a battle of wits. Not to mention the fact that I'm not pretending my car is something that it's not. Later, QD.

ep9716
07-14-2007, 01:23 PM
you dont have to! i already know!

ep9716 info:
a straight up dumbass
possesses mental retardation, duh!
loves the penis!
likes penises that enter his anus
loves "blowing" guys
has not seen pussy or DOESNT like pussy!
drives a POS car
has no life
has no respect
bashes because he doesnt know how to show respect
has an IQ of 0.5
sucks @ life

^^Thats Coming From A REAL Dumbass
I Love Penis....Are You Like 11 Years Old?
I haven't Seen Pussy....So I Guess Your Mom Doesn't Count
I Dont Even Have A CAR!!!
I Have No Respect IDC
I Bash Because I Have No Respect To Fuckers Like Your Self
My Iq Is More Like 150....:ninja:. LOL

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:44 PM
^^Thats Coming From A REAL Dumbass
I Love Penis....Are You Like 11 Years Old?
I haven't Seen Pussy....So I Guess Your Mom Doesn't Count
I Dont Even Have A CAR!!!
I Have No Respect IDC
I Bash Because I Have No Respect To Fuckers Like Your Self
My Iq Is More Like 150....:ninja:. LOL

:umno: and my IQ is 250!! get on my level BITCH!!:goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
:umno: and my IQ is 250!! get on my level BITCH!!:goodjob:

If I were on your level, I could look up and see the underside of a snake. Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
As usual, missing the point. Lolol. Neither you nor Kumjuice would win in a battle of wits. Not to mention the fact that I'm not pretending my car is something that it's not. Later, QD.

ooh!! you tell him, dumbass!!

by the way. who is kumjuice??

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:48 PM
by the way. who is kumjuice??

Some dumbass pasty BOY that kept trying to get on IA when he knew he was hated. He tried hard as hail to make everyone think he was black, but since this idiot lived in Powder Springs, no one believed him. He kept saying he owned a gun and lived in the hood in Powder Springs, lolol. THing is, is he forgot to remove the orange tip from the gun signifying that it was a play gun and that there are no hoods in Powder Springs. He's the poster child for bitch made. Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:49 PM
If I were on your level, I could look up and see the underside of a snake. Later, QD.

look @ your last post and ask yourself this: "Was that post meant to OFFEND someone?"

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Some dumbass pasty BOY that kept trying to get on IA when he knew he was hated. He tried hard as hail to make everyone think he was black, but since this idiot lived in Powder Springs, no one believed him. He kept saying he owned a gun and lived in the hood in Powder Springs, lolol. THing is, is he forgot to remove the orange tip from the gun signifying that it was a play gun and that there are no hoods in Powder Springs. He's the poster child for bitch made. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: damn. good thing that im not like that! nor do i live in Powder Springs! i think i'd better do an IA member search on "kumjuice".

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 01:54 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: damn. good thing that im not like that! nor do i live in Powder Springs! i think i'd better do an IA member search on "kumjuice".

He's had several attempted names:

kainejuice, kainejuice_?, banned, kainejuice!, nissanboy and many others. Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 01:57 PM
He's had several attempted names:

kainejuice, kainejuice_?, banned, kainejuice!, nissanboy and many others. Later, QD.

banned?? damn. thats MY screenname. i have never been on IA before and i picked this s/n just for laughs and giggles. :goodjob: shit i guess people got a STRONG ATTACHMENT to IA.

HalfBaked
07-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Good thing you aren't kainejuice because he is going to get his ass fucking beat down here shortly. The other day we drove past his work to see if his car was there but didn't see it...lucky for him and his car.

Banned
07-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Good thing you aren't kainejuice because he is going to get his ass fucking beat down here shortly. The other day we drove past his work to see if his car was there but didn't see it...lucky for him and his car.

:ninja: OH REALLY?

Banned
07-14-2007, 02:05 PM

what day did you guys drive past his workplace??

and what car do you own?

Banned
07-14-2007, 02:06 PM

who's kainejuice? i just learned who kumjuice is and i want to know who's kainejuice. are they both brothers or something?

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 02:06 PM

I called up there this past week and asked for him. He wasn't there then. They said they were going to call him in because one of the toilets was stopped up. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
07-14-2007, 03:13 PM
That comment was meant for you. Now GTFO the door is over ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Banned
07-14-2007, 03:15 PM
That comment was meant for you. Now GTFO the door is over ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

bitch i saw the door and it had a sign saying "NO EXIT"!

GSRteg®
07-14-2007, 03:24 PM
That response was so gay. Oh, what am I saying it just fits you perfectly dont it :gay:

bitch i saw the door and it had a sign saying "NO EXIT"!

cactusEG
07-14-2007, 03:26 PM

ur the ones thats trying hard, im just acting civilized something u know nothing about... the new guy is manhadling u BAD but ur Queer azz loves that and just pretend it works and maybe u can pretend to fix it one day or not .. ( u know nothing about a car). Later cactus

Banned
07-14-2007, 03:31 PM
That response was so gay. Oh, what am I saying it just fits you perfectly dont it :gay:

actually that response was cool and good! how was it gay :gay: ? i bet you dont have the balls to back that up! :lmfao:

GSRteg®
07-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Hmmm well since you think your mister know it all lets see how long you last on this site. Let see how long it takes before you live up to your screen name. :yes:

actually that response was cool and good! how was it gay :gay: ? i bet you dont have the balls to back that up! :lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 03:35 PM
ur the ones thats trying hard, im just acting civilized something u know nothing about... the new guy is manhadling u BAD but ur Queer azz loves that and just pretend it works and maybe u can pretend to fix it one day or not .. ( u know nothing about a car). Later cactus

Trying hard? At what? I don't have to try at all to put you in your place.

What new guy?

Gay jokes are so becoming of. The funniest part is how you always bring up gay shit. I have never brought up anything queer with you, yet everywhere you post about me includes something with you trying to convice everyone I'm gay. SO why are you the only one that brings up gay "jokes?"

I'm not going to pretend to fix anything. My mechanic is going to.

Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Hmmm well since you think your mister know it all lets see how long you last on this site. Let see how long it takes before you live up to your screen name. :yes:

yeah my point excatly! :goodjob: now take your gay :gay: , POS EG driving ass and

GTFO-----------------------------> NOW!!!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 03:36 PM

He only signs up on the weekends cause he knows no one is on here to ban him. Come Monday, he'll be gone again. Later, QD.

Banned
07-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Trying hard? At what? I don't have to try at all to put you in your place.

What new guy?

Gay jokes are so becoming of. The funniest part is how you always bring up gay shit. I have never brought up anything queer with you, yet everywhere you post about me includes something with you trying to convice everyone I'm gay. SO why are you the only one that brings up gay "jokes?"

I'm not going to pretend to fix anything. My mechanic is going to.

Later, QD.

bitch your mechanic couldnt even FIX A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH!:lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
07-14-2007, 03:49 PM
bitch your mechanic couldnt even FIX A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH!:lmfao:

oh my ghey.

GSRteg®
07-14-2007, 04:57 PM
So, true. :yes:

He only signs up on the weekends cause he knows no one is on here to ban him. Come Monday, he'll be gone again. Later, QD.

ridingneon
07-15-2007, 08:02 AM
whats up. i drive a 96 nissan sunny ex. my car is stock as of now.
dude wtf is that never heard of it.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 08:25 AM
dude wtf is that never heard of it.

The Sunny is a Sentra.

http://www.rushcorp.com/cars/car_jpegs_from_now_on/1807006t.jpg
http://images.automotive.com/reviews/images/sentra_p.jpg

Guess which is which. Later, QD.

ridingneon
07-15-2007, 08:34 AM
The Sunny is a Sentra.

http://www.rushcorp.com/cars/car_jpegs_from_now_on/1807006t.jpg
http://images.automotive.com/reviews/images/sentra_p.jpg

Guess which is which. Later, QD.
but iav seen sentra's with sr 20 motors in them i think. but wut ever it still up most looks gay,

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 08:40 AM
but iav seen sentra's with sr 20 motors in them i think. but wut ever it still up most looks gay,

Umm, ok. I don't see what you mean. You stated, adamantly, that you have never heard of a Sunny and I showed you. Later, QD.

"B"
07-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Please someone beat this faggot's ass.

AyeJaye
07-15-2007, 08:53 AM
y does this quickdodge guy bash everyone on here? almost every post he does, he's putting someone down. dont understand

ridingneon
07-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Umm, ok. I don't see what you mean. You stated, adamantly, that you have never heard of a Sunny and I showed you. Later, QD.
thank you i now know what a sunny looks like. I call it a sentra. In i stated it looks gay, thats all...damn i didnt mean to get you wired up.. or something dude sorry.....:goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:05 AM
thank you i now know what a sunny looks like. I call it a sentra. In i stated it looks gay, thats all...damn i didnt mean to get you wired up.. or something dude sorry.....:goodjob:

I'm not "wired up." You'll know when I am. Just ask AyeGay. The Sunny is what the Sentra is called over seas. Later, QD.

"B"
07-15-2007, 09:07 AM
y does this quickdodge guy bash everyone on here? almost every post he does, he's putting someone down. dont understand

He has been voted as IA's top newbie basher. Would you like us to put you in the next vote with him?

Douchebag.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:08 AM

Why the fuck are you so concerned about me? Do you represent PETOP? Amnesty or Global Rights? Don't come into a thread for the sole purpose of questioning me. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Would you like us to put you in the next vote with him?

Douchebag.

That was already taken care of. Lolol. Later, QD.

Ed
07-15-2007, 09:44 AM

cuz he can.

"B"
07-15-2007, 09:49 AM
cuz he can.

Shut up, bitch.

AyeJaye
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
i wonder if he's ever forgotten to do his little 'later, cutie' thing. seen any ghost lately.

Ed
07-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Shut up, bitch.

how was the hangover yesterday?

i took good care of sha after you went to sleep just fyi. she told me your drunkerness couldnt get you "up" if ya catch my drift.... :lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:59 AM
cuz he can.

Yessir, just like why does a dog lick his own nuts.

Shut up, bitch.

LOLOL!!!!!

i wonder if he's ever forgotten to do his little 'later, cutie' thing.

No I haven't, but again, thanks for being concerned.

seen any ghost lately.

Came up with anything original lately? BTW, was this a question or a statement. Being that I have a pretty decent education, I would have to take this as a statement seeing as how it is followed with a period. Later, QD.

AyeJaye
07-15-2007, 10:03 AM
yep. thats what i would expect to hear from a 37 year old man sittin on his computer to say. correct someone elses punctuation and talk about his 'education'

good job and good luck with those ghosts :goodjob:

AyeJaye
07-15-2007, 10:05 AM
He has been voted as IA's top newbie basher. Would you like us to put you in the next vote with him?

Douchebag.

ohh ok. i get it.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 10:06 AM
yep. thats what i would expect to hear from a 37 year old man sittin on his computer to say. correct someone elses punctuation and talk about his 'education'

Nice comeback. Those are the same comebacks that all chumps use when they know they've got no chance. Try to shift the lack of common sense and intellect away from you so you don't look even more ridiculous. You came in so concerned with me, yet you think you are on my level or above to go at me? trick, you'd stand zero chance.

Preciate it and good luck with coming up with something new.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 10:06 AM
ohh ok. i get it.

I seriously doubt you do. Later, QD.

K-Rock
07-15-2007, 10:25 AM

i've always wanted to see someone talk shit to QD in person...i know i wouldnt, and its funny that you bag on him for sitting on his computer when you must be doing the same thing to come back after everything he says, stupid cuntrag, you've already lost and you don't even know it:goodjob:

AyeJaye
07-15-2007, 10:30 AM
yep. your right. i phucked up. i lost :( shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

HalfBaked
07-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Please someone beat this faggot's ass.
Will do.

"B"
07-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Will do.No, I am serious. I want someone to kick his ass, not "beat that ass up" like a pussy.:lmfao:

HalfBaked
07-15-2007, 11:12 AM
No, I am serious. I want someone to kick his ass, not "beat that ass up" like a pussy.:lmfao:
Seriously. I do too.

"B"
07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Bring me chips and salsa.

Benefit
07-15-2007, 11:26 AM
lmao we had a chatroom with kainefag and qd in it...shit was hillarious

"B"
07-15-2007, 11:45 AM
how was the hangover yesterday?

i took good care of sha after you went to sleep just fyi. she told me your drunkerness couldnt get you "up" if ya catch my drift.... :lmfao:

LIES!!!

ridingneon
07-15-2007, 12:02 PM
did i cause all of this just because i didnt know wtf a sunny was? i mean shit i came to learn more about cars an meet kool ppl, so far i meet an asshole, a bitch, in someone that ever car he see'z is rice. i hav seen like two kool ppl back me up an thats all. i know iam an noob but goddamn..

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM
^^^ That's not going to help your case. And you haven't met me yet, just in case you wanna think about referring to me in your name calling tantrum. Later, QD.

ridingneon
07-15-2007, 12:07 PM
^^^ That's not going to help your case. And you haven't met me yet, just in case you wanna think about referring to me in your name calling tantrum. Later, QD.
i dont have a prob with you bro...you told me something i didnt know...soo i learned something...

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Ok, then. Well the rest of it was just bullshitting between each other. Not directed at you. Later, QD.