PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Ford Taurus SHO

VteckTuna
07-14-2007, 11:27 AM
I bought this car and drove it for a little bit and the engine started knocking. As soon as that started I parked it and started linig up goodies to do a 3.2 swap into it. I have nearly everything needed to do the swap and really just do not have the time or space anymore to do this swap and need the car gone. The car is in pretty good shape for its age and the transmision is smooth with no issues. The driver seat has the typical wear issues and is torn but has a cover over it. It has an aftermarket CD player. All the power windows and AC work fine. I would sell the car a variety of different ways. I want $750 for the car alone. You can easily pick up a running 3.0, swap it and have a quick car. You may be able to just install a set of rod bearings and be able to drive it. This can be done with the engine still in the car! I will sell the car and 3.2 engine for $1200. For an extra $200 I will throw in a bunch of new gaskets, new rod bearings, new plugs and some other little goodies. For an extra $250 I will throw in a nice set of Koni adjustable shocks (these retail for nearly $700 and do wonders for the handling! Or you can buy everything together and I will take $1500. If you don't think the prices are fair send me a PM and we can discuss. I may be open to trades but really prefer to just sell it outright. You can PM me for my number or the VIN.

blackshine007
07-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Umm, I thought the second gen's came with the 3.2L?

VteckTuna
07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Only the automatic cars got the 3.2L and that was only an option from 93 and on.

The 92 was the only year that the 2nd gen that got the bigger sway bars from 1g cars.

DKB311
07-18-2007, 09:31 PM
gl on this one, i had have a sho that the trannys fucked in

VteckTuna
07-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Buy the car, swap in the tranny and sell off the other parts if you want!

I'll also drop the price on the car to $650 for anyone that wants it!