PDA

View Full Version : Got owned by her own son.....LOL

Jaimecbr900
07-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Some of you may have heard about this story already, but there's been new developments.

A lady from Gwinnett got taken off a flight the other day because her son was incordiable and a flight attendant got the pilot to pull back into the gate to kick her off. In the beginning, she told local news that her son merely was excited and said "bye, bye plane" a couple of times. So everyone was on her side, right? Well this morning, she did an on-air LIVE interview with Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America.

Well, I'll let the video show you guys what happened.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13675836/detail.html

The video is to the right of the story. It's ironic to say the least.

Here's the original story:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13664685/detail.html

Kevykev
07-13-2007, 11:04 AM
F her

thepolecat
07-13-2007, 11:07 AM
someone needs to just kick her and her son in the face.

Jaimecbr900
07-13-2007, 11:12 AM
F her

Got your note this morning. I told you to call to be sure I would be here wild man. :(

bigdare23
07-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah I heard about it. LOL, serve her and her son right!

BEAT YO KIDS PEOPLE!!!

Leadfoot_mf
07-13-2007, 11:27 AM
what a stupid fucking cunt. its the same thing at the movies cheap ass parents with shitty kids taken em to the movies cause the cheap asses cant get a baby sitter cause their kids are a piece of shit.

Jaimecbr900
07-13-2007, 12:11 PM
what a stupid fucking cunt. its the same thing at the movies cheap ass parents with shitty kids taken em to the movies cause the cheap asses cant get a baby sitter cause their kids are a piece of shit.

Tell me about it. I refuse to go to kiddie movies anymore. My wife has to take the kids because all I ever do is get steamed with kids kicking the back of the chair and talking during the movie. I can't stand that.

The sad part is that the last couple of movies we went to, not kiddie movies with the kids, we had to literally say stuff to teenagers and grown folks during the movie. One time it almost got ugly because teeny boppers thought it was cool to show off for their ladies.....well once a couple of us stood up and showed them it was going to be an even bout.....it wasn't so damn funny anymore.

That is one of my worst pet peeves. I don't spend $30 to listen some ying yang text his other little dingle berry friends and laugh the whole damn time. Take that crap outside morons. :2up:

auxiliary
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
The worse is when you go see a serious movie...and people still bring their kids.

Of course during an explosion or something like that your 3 year old child is going to start screaming and crying.

That really ruins a good *adult* movie.

thinkfast®
07-13-2007, 12:40 PM
^^ I love getting into it at movies. call me hood or whatever the fuk, but I didnt pay $12 a ticket to listen to you fuckin talk and answer your phone homey.. once a handful of armenian cats ran up about an hour into the flik, sat next to my homey and started carrying on a normal tone convo w/ their ladies.. my boy next to him told him to keep it quiet, he said if we didnt like it we could go to another show.. 4 of us got up and ran their asses out the fukin theater, who they talkin to like that?!?

the nerve of some foreigners man.. lolol

HalfBaked
07-13-2007, 12:41 PM
The worse is when you go see a serious movie...and people still bring their kids.

Of course during an explosion or something like that your 3 year old child is going to start screaming and crying.

Ewww, who brings there kids to see adult films...

ep9716
07-13-2007, 12:58 PM
^^^ LOLz.........And Lol At That Lady.........Pwned...

XanRules
07-13-2007, 01:05 PM

I went to go see the new Die Hard movie last week, and there was like a pack of 5-year-olds next to me. And they kept asking their mom to explain it to them and were scared of the violence blah blah blah.

Fuck, my parents didn't let me get away with that shit.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 01:11 PM
I went to go see the new Die Hard movie last week, and there was like a pack of 5-year-olds next to me. And they kept asking their mom to explain it to them and were scared of the violence blah blah blah.

Fuck, my parents didn't let me get away with that shit.

thats cause we live ina PC world where u cant say amything..i was at the movies one time,and these blacks girls wouldnt stop talking,so i said can u please not talk through the movie,and they called me racist:lmfao:

Nissangeek
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
thats cause we live ina PC world where u cant say amything..i was at the movies one time,and these blacks girls wouldnt stop talking,so i said can u please not talk through the movie,and they called me racist:lmfao:

Shoulda pulled out the white hood and burned a cross in front of them. lol

d993s
07-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Some people shouldn't breed..........fucking UNEDUCATED PIECES OF SHIT!

It's one of the things I hate most; being in a restaurant, on a plane, etc, and some little shit crack-child is screaming/whining, throwing shit, etc. FUCKING LITTLE BUTT-DUMPLINGS!

I ALWAYS make it obvious (to their face) that they are incapable parents and should have used condoms/other birth control.

FUCK, I REALLY HATE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevykev
07-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Got your note this morning. I told you to call to be sure I would be here wild man. :(

I was @ the Indian Trail branch picking up an 08 Expedition for part of my sister's wedding party so I thoguh to myself "hey, what the hell".

It was so close that i didn't have time to call LOL :D

we'll catch up!

TheDarkRacer
07-13-2007, 10:20 PM
hahaha My moms a flight attendant and she prob would have thrown the kid and her mom off AFTER cursing the mom out and telln her she needs to learn how to raise a kid.... yea my mom dont play.. She has called back a few planes before and aint afraid to do it at any time.... but if i was on that plan i would have eather been giving that lady looks to shut that kid up, of if she was close told her to take that kid to the bathroom and beat his ass!!

Revmaynard
07-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Kids are kids, don't tell me your kids don't yell and kick sometimes. But I do agree kids shouldn't be taken some places. ESPECIALLY the movies.

TheDarkRacer
07-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Kids are kids, don't tell me your kids don't yell and kick sometimes. But I do agree kids shouldn't be taken some places. ESPECIALLY the movies.

Kids might be kids, but there is a time when the kids ass needs to get beat

Revmaynard
07-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I agree, I just hate when people act like kids aren't allowed to act up now and then.

ShooterMcGavin
07-13-2007, 11:58 PM
kids need muzzles...

Psycho
07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
This thread makes me have to poop.

sunsetvette
07-14-2007, 05:23 PM
That's what tasers are for....unruly kids and their stupid ass parents.

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 05:42 PM
They should have kicked that cow and future serial killer off of the show!!!