PDA

View Full Version : Publix on Old Peachtree Rd

mehulwrx
03-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Who meets at Publix on Saturday nights on Old Peachtree Road in Gwinnett Near I85 and Peachtree Ridge igh School (go lions :cool: ) i hear theres a big gathering and yall go street racing :jerkit: after that, well just wondering cause i live real close there and have never seen it, ive seen some cars from my school, and a few others down there on friday night once and thought nothing of it but if theres a meet right behind my house i wanna go
ps. dont street race there anymore cause there are way too many residential areas there and your gonna kill someone

blacknight03
03-14-2005, 04:34 PM
HAHAHAH PRHS students go street racing prolly a bunch of sugarloaf motherfuckers who get there parents to buy them whatever the fuck they want......i say let them crash

mehulwrx
03-14-2005, 05:06 PM
HAHAHAH PRHS students go street racing prolly a bunch of sugarloaf motherfuckers who get there parents to buy them whatever the fuck they want......i say let them crash
watch it bitch i go to PRHS and i'm prolly big enough to kick your ass (lineman next year) and all those kids from sugarloaf dont do that thier riding around in fucking 745i' s, well one of them, but all of them have brand new cars that are that are more expensive then any car my parents even drive, shit one of my friends had a 3 week old G35 and was heading to my neighborhood and boom totaled it when a sienna pulled outta nowwhere and he hit him going 55mph, man that shit really sucks

Axix23
03-14-2005, 05:37 PM
No more street racing for me, I ain't getting shot for something stupid like that..... LOL

blacknight03
03-14-2005, 05:41 PM
hey man chill out i go to PRHS also i just hate those fuckers who think there better then everyone cause they live in Sugarloaf

mehulwrx
03-14-2005, 06:45 PM
hey man chill out i go to PRHS also i just hate those fuckers who think there better then everyone cause they live in Sugarloaf
was yo name, is it drew

blacknight03
03-14-2005, 07:43 PM
I hope your not talking about drew bulter i hate that son of a bitch

mehulwrx
03-14-2005, 08:28 PM
I hope your not talking about drew bulter i hate that son of a bitch
hell no that guy ive heard is a little bastard, but i had a health class with him and he wasn't as bad as i thought, but i did not reall talk to him cause of his jackass reputation
i was talking about Drew Dixon, i used to be friends with him in 8th grade and he failed so i haven't talked to him for a while but hes at PRHS now, hes real tight and knows a shit load about cars
im Mehul and im a sophmore
who are you?

speedminded
03-14-2005, 09:03 PM
There's a great little pizza place in that center.

green91
03-14-2005, 09:21 PM
w3rd

blacknight03
03-14-2005, 09:31 PM
im a Soph named Wally

HiPSI
03-14-2005, 09:33 PM
watch it bitch i go to PRHS and i'm prolly big enough to kick your ass (lineman next year)

buahahaha! with a line like that i bet you get all the ladies.

AznTraitor
03-14-2005, 09:35 PM
buahahaha! with a line like that i bet you get all the ladies.

"smooth operator/talker" comes to mind.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 02:21 PM
im a Soph named Wally
wally who
you know Willie hes a Soph, black, lineman, into cars

blacknight03
03-15-2005, 03:07 PM
no

atlludeguy
03-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I have a 98 prelude paid for by me my parents live in Sugarloaf. I am also 24 and have my own apartment. I lived there for about 8 months when I first moved back here from Florida and I will agree most of the kids in there have very nice cars. But don't judge a whole neighborhood cause of the kids that get whatever they want. I know afew in there that have had to pay for what they got but then again they aren't the ones driving g35's and s2000's. Street racing is bad. Go to the track more fun plus you actually get to see how fast your car is. Timewise

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 04:09 PM
I have a 98 prelude paid for by me my parents live in Sugarloaf. I am also 24 and have my own apartment. I lived there for about 8 months when I first moved back here from Florida and I will agree most of the kids in there have very nice cars. But don't judge a whole neighborhood cause of the kids that get whatever they want. I know afew in there that have had to pay for what they got but then again they aren't the ones driving g35's and s2000's. Street racing is bad. Go to the track more fun plus you actually get to see how fast your car is. Timewise

lucky, but i wasnt dissing the whole neighborhood, i have a couple friends there, and those houses are tight, but i just dont like the ones who act like little bitches just cause they live there, and boast like, my garage is bigger then your house, (ryan goff)

blacknight03
03-15-2005, 04:36 PM
:stupid:

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 04:39 PM
hey atllude guy can u answer my question???

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 06:26 PM
yo blackknight you know youngjo mok, hes a korean junior, hes awesome as hell at drawing and designing cars, he has made plans for a car company and has drawn and listed specs for every model, and compared agianst competitors, hes pretty cool

blacknight03
03-15-2005, 06:39 PM
nope...

HiPSI
03-15-2005, 06:44 PM
yo blackknight you know youngjo mok, hes a korean junior, hes awesome as hell at drawing and designing cars, he has made plans for a car company and has drawn and listed specs for every mode, and compared agianst competitors, hes pretty cool

do you know pablo rodriguez? he's super cool, probably like my favorite person at school.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:05 PM
do you know pablo rodriguez? he's super cool, probably like my favorite person at school.
really, mine too. ooohh now he's, super super cool :jerkit:

speedminded
03-15-2005, 07:14 PM
do you know pablo rodriguez? he's super cool, probably like my favorite person at school.he took my lunch money after health class one day last week...geegolly did i get hungry that day. but it sure was swell when billy's mom made me that sandwich after practice, it was so good i had it all over me. she was so nice she let me take a bath in the big tub upstairs and she even washed my hair and made sure i didn't have any dirty places left.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:17 PM
he took my lunch money after health class one day last week...geegolly did i get hungry that day. but it sure was swell when billy's mom made me that sandwich after practice, it was so good i had it all over me. she was so nice she let me take a bath in the big tub upstairs and she even washed my hair and made sure i didn't have any dirty places left.wtf

speedminded
03-15-2005, 07:19 PM
wtfexactly.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:43 PM
exactly.
wtf,
i was asking if some kid at my school new another kid at my school

PD code 805D
03-15-2005, 08:10 PM
S'loaf kids are lame they got Mercedes and bmws and they still drive like bitches...No flamming but start raw and get cut . Try making chicken soup outta chicken SHIT like i did.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 08:13 PM
S'loaf kids are lame they got Mercedes and bmws and they still drive like bitches...No flamming but start raw and get cut . Try making chicken soup outta chicken SHIT like i did.
nice ride, but not all sugar loaf kids are like that but alot are

thinkfast®
03-15-2005, 10:45 PM
where on sugarloaf are you talking about? I am across from Sugarloaf CC and I dont see any kids drivin those cars LOL

atlludeguy
03-16-2005, 08:58 AM
hey atllude guy can u answer my question???

Whats up man? WHat ??????? you want answered?

atlludeguy
03-16-2005, 09:08 AM
where on sugarloaf are you talking about? I am across from Sugarloaf CC and I dont see any kids drivin those cars LOL
THey all drive out of the Meadow church entrance. :goodjob:

I used to and used to is the key word drive around the neighborhood and you will see what they are talking about. Shit I have to go to the guard gate just to see my parents and brother and sis now. Most of the people in there are all new money anyways. I grew up here and went to Collins hill back in 95-97 and lived in Jefferson Station off Sever Road. The people that are snobs are the ones who have had money for a long time. The others are .com millionaires that wasted all there money on the overpriced houses in there and now can't afford shit else. After whatever .com they invested in back in the late 90's went bankrupt. Thats how my parents got a house there it had been foreclosed on by the bank on the previous owner and they got a hell of a deal on it. ;)

Ken

PD code 805D
03-16-2005, 09:49 AM
THey all drive out of the Meadow church entrance. :goodjob:

I used to and used to is the key word drive around the neighborhood and you will see what they are talking about. Shit I have to go to the guard gate just to see my parents and brother and sis now. Most of the people in there are all new money anyways. I grew up here and went to Collins hill back in 95-97 and lived in Jefferson Station off Sever Road. The people that are snobs are the ones who have had money for a long time. The others are .com millionaires that wasted all there money on the overpriced houses in there and now can't afford shit else. After whatever .com they invested in back in the late 90's went bankrupt. Thats how my parents got a house there it had been foreclosed on by the bank on the previous owner and they got a hell of a deal on it. ;)

Ken

HAHA you lived my hood... J station....who are you?

atlludeguy
03-16-2005, 09:51 AM
HAHA you lived my hood... J station....who are you?

Ken Schantz Edit I know who you are yo are Stacey's brother. Damn you have done some work on the Jetta and for real guys this car looked like shit 5-6 months ago maybe longer. Looking good man. :goodjob:

atlludeguy
03-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Thats Terrance's garage in the backround of that one pic. Matt or something right.

rickgiblin
03-17-2005, 12:18 AM
nothing against anyone that lives in sugarloaf if your not like this but to those kids in there who have there parents buy them expensive ass cars... that makes me sick, my parents bought me my first car and i totaled it. i didnt get another car till i could pay for it, but for all those who thik there better than everyone just cuse of there money thats wrong. i might not have money but i bet that i see my family more than they do and fealings wise... id rather not have money and be happy and well off than to have alot of money and be cocky and stuckup and not being happy... but if your all tight and down to earth i think thats cool as shit, but heres a picture of my jetta on 20's and my expedition, i have paid for both o and my first car that i totaled was a 98 mustang cobra

CiViCCuTie
03-17-2005, 12:50 AM
Well I'll say this right now my parents live in Alpharetta, and I grew up with all of the St.Ives and Country club of the south kids...my parents were well off and they didn't buy me a car I had to save up for 1/2 of the car and I appreciate what they did for me...and I had a lot of friends who's parent bought them cars and they actually respect their car. Usually "new money" is where parents/kids go wrong. I don't know the "sugarloaf" area but I know some kids I went to school with Chattahoochee and Northview they have pretty nice cars for 15-16 year olds and I agree that people like that piss me off...but I don't let it bother me...one day they'll learn the value of the dollar the hard way...and they are usually the ones you hear about on the news "Teenagers killed today in an automobile accident"...So either way not all parents who have money spoil their kids with cars. Mine spoiled me with a college education...

Nittanys1
03-17-2005, 02:33 AM
man.....dont even get me started.......all the ones i have had to deal with in the sugarloaf kroger parking lot....which is once a week cuz thats where I shop.......arre fucking asses!!! Im like backing out of my spot and have been before they came along and I'm almost out of the spot and stupid kid with his sugarloaf sticker in the window of his big ass truck is like flying through the parkn lot and he starts holding down his horn for me to get out of the way.......gets right up on my ass and proceeds to yell at me out the window.....I couldnt back up anymore cuz he was riding my ass....so we sat there for a few mins till he got it through his thick head that we were not going to go anywhere till he got off my ass so i could finish backing out!

o yeah and another time i was coming out of that mexican restaurant walkin to the car and this other kid is coming down the hill to turn into the first lane of parking and he nearly runs over my girlfriend.....doing about 25 in the prkin lot!!! so I throw up my hands and was like watch the fuck out!!! he gives me this eat shit and die look...and then waits for me to get back in my car so he can do whatever....o get in my car to leave and as im driving down the road....here he comes barreling down the road after me.....did a few break checks on him before he sped past me............

blacknight03
03-17-2005, 02:07 PM
was one of them driving a Harley Truck

Nittanys1
03-17-2005, 02:11 PM
holy crap!!!! YES

blacknight03
03-17-2005, 03:29 PM
the little shit thinks hes kickass cause hes got 22's THERE STOCK!!!!!! he goes to PRHS and cuts off everyone in the parking lot, i wouldent give a shit if i saw his truck wrapped around a tree

Nittanys1
03-17-2005, 03:32 PM
tell me about it.......

Back to the topic at hand, I may run up there to publix one night.....whens everyone go? I remember coming back from HIN in atlanta last year and at the QT across the street there were about 20 cars there hanging out at the pumps.....

blacknight03
03-17-2005, 04:54 PM
hangin at public is great and all but being in Duluth PD's area they will bust you for loitering, unlike GWPD they only bust people for doing dumb shit

mehulwrx
03-17-2005, 05:06 PM
shit, that guy in the harley fords a jack ass, i saw him jump the curb and come into the main entrance road one time, blackknight whos the guy with the brown supra??

i thought DPD cant touch our school were Suwanee and Lville

Nittanys1
03-17-2005, 05:25 PM
the publix we r talking about is the one in suwanee not in duluth......but yeah i was having a meet at discover mills pkn lot and GCPD busted in there with cop cars and unmarked suburban with loud speaker telling us to leave!!!

mehulwrx
03-17-2005, 05:32 PM
well were u going to street race?

mehulwrx
03-17-2005, 05:34 PM
hey do you ever remember a green turbo accord coupe running around l'ville all the time before 2004

if you do that was my cousin, pratick, he moved to OHIO, and now Australlia

rickgiblin
03-17-2005, 09:00 PM
shit i know a guy in buford with 24's on his harley but hes cool as shit, that other dude seems like a complete ass. i just cant stand assholes that think there the shit but i appreciate everything that my parents do for me. but even though yall live in sugarloaf yall dont seem like the cocky bitches that you usually hear about that live in there. its great to know that nice people live in there too

blacknight03
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
what time on saturday nights do people go there?

trythefly
04-01-2005, 03:22 PM
lol stupid post of the year award!

AtifSajid
04-05-2005, 09:48 AM
hahahaaaaa....my sugarloaf kid can beat your Alpharetta kid up.

trythefly
04-05-2005, 09:49 AM
bwaaaa hahaahaa funnay

4dmin
04-05-2005, 10:16 AM
hahahaaaaa....my sugarloaf kid can beat your Alpharetta kid up. bahhhhhh i fucking hate HS kids... most of them are all tools, who all look the same, and drive mommy/daddys cars thinking they are the shit. collins hill was like that back in the day, i remember this kid driving a lotus esprit to school and the funny thing is his name was "rich". fucking gay!!! :gay:

Tuan
04-05-2005, 11:32 AM
well were u going to street race?jimmy carter

rickgiblin
04-05-2005, 02:32 PM
geese i cant stand lil rich boys, why cant they work and pay for there own shit

redlinenprelude
04-05-2005, 05:13 PM
haaaa thay have nothing on phs kids.. lil fags running around in there new m3 bimmers..

blacknight03
04-05-2005, 06:44 PM
geese i cant stand lil rich boys, why cant they work and pay for there own shit
i paid for my own shit

green91
04-05-2005, 06:46 PM
hell yeahz

Negrodamus
04-05-2005, 07:19 PM
ahaha i should get some meadowcreek kids to whoop all your p'tree asses.

blacknight03
04-05-2005, 08:02 PM
what the hell...

scitek
04-05-2005, 08:12 PM
ahaha i should get some meadowcreek kids to whoop all your p'tree asses.

Where's a rolleyes icon when you need it?

rickgiblin
04-05-2005, 11:25 PM
wow you paid for your shit... congratulations, your probibly on in a million for that shit cuse i know some people from over that way and they dont even know what the word "work" is. i bet they probibly cant say that word without getting a bad taste in there mouth

Nittanys1
04-05-2005, 11:29 PM
OK OK.....this thread is suppose to be about the meet...rather than bad mouth ppl...even tho 80% of the kida that live in sugerloaf dont know the meaning of work.........

scitek
04-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Who cares? How is it their fault that their parents are idiots who don't make them appreciate how well they have it compared to other people? They come out with these attitudes, sure, and they should have more sense than to just take everything for granted, but a lot of kids aren't programmed that way.

They are always going to have their views of the world, unless they go to a poor district of the state or something and see for themselves, but chances of that happening are slim. If you don't like the way they carry themselves and think of others, do what I have always done and just don't associate with them. If you ignore them, they won't pay any attention to you.

If they are running amok in a parking lot and almost killing people in the process, then you should video it and call the police and let them handle the kids. Nothing would straighten them up quicker than having that nice $50k Beamer impounded.