PDA

View Full Version : Misc Three six mafia....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Best rap group in history i don't give a fuck what anyone else says....

any listeners in here.....?!?!?!?!

Elbow
07-13-2007, 08:42 AM
MOTHER FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Three Six ftw

DieselNuts
07-13-2007, 08:44 AM
No doubt. They have sooooooooo many good songs and have been keeping up the good work for quite some time now.

ironchef
07-13-2007, 09:04 AM
listening to lil flip 3 2 1 go feat three 6 as I post this haha.

sshonda2004
07-13-2007, 09:14 AM
lol omg three 6 mafia music is not that great, they go on and on bout tha same shoot em up this ho and that ho gave me some chewin bull shit, open ya minds to REAL music people

sshonda2004
07-13-2007, 09:15 AM
lol and no, there not even close to being the best rap group in history.

jamaicanDM
07-13-2007, 09:15 AM

if not the best they are one hte best they been holding it down since high school and still fuckin shit up...........

BB6dohcvtec
07-13-2007, 10:01 AM
three six along with project pat are near the top of my list. It still wierd nowadays not hearing crunchy or gangsta boo on some of the tracks anymore

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 12:54 PM
36 are one of the best down south, but will disagree on greatest group. Later, QD.

bigdare23
07-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah they are great. I been feeling Project Pat for a min, but

I would put outkast above them.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 02:55 PM
tell me another rap group in history to win an oscar

You won't find one!

three six mafia = legends

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah they are great. I been feeling Project Pat for a min, but

I would put outkast above them.

trust me i am a BIG outkast fan but i am a BIGGER three six fan.....Outkast has been putting out trash lately whereas three six always comes with there hardest

automaniac
07-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Three six mafia is da shit!!! End of story!

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 03:14 PM
three six mafia = legends

I know you didn't quote me, but being the best group and being legends are two different things. I think they are legends in the industry, yes. The best in rap? No. Near the top? Probably. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 03:14 PM
..Outkast has been putting out trash lately whereas three six always comes with there hardest

That I agree with. Later, QD.

patrick4588
07-13-2007, 03:17 PM
i was a huge fan until they went mtv. lost some respect points on that show. their music was always hard, but after that show, i kinda think they sold out. how can you be a gangster with your own show on mtv? .................

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:18 PM
I know you didn't quote me, but being the best group and being legends are two different things. I think they are legends in the industry, yes. The best in rap? No. Near the top? Probably. Lolol. Later, QD.

you will say N.W.A is the best...i know you

but three six has been doing it longer...
they are still doing it....
haven't broken up yet....
have there own reality tv show....
started as an underground label and recently signed a major deal
had more of an impact to rap than N.W.A has

DerrickT
07-13-2007, 03:18 PM
I love 3-6, I was in best buy and saw one of their older cd's with the navigator on like 18's or 20's they have been coming out hard for quite some time. I wouldn't say they were the best but prob very close to it.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:19 PM
i was a huge fan until they went mtv. lost some respect points on that show. their music was always hard, but after that show, i kinda think they sold out. how can you be a gangster with your own show on mtv? .................

there rich now....what is the point of doing gangster shit and lose all that money?!?!?

DerrickT
07-13-2007, 03:19 PM

how big of an influence do you think N.W.A had on 3six though?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
how big of an influence do you think N.W.A had on 3six though?

three six has been doing it longer than them!

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:22 PM
run dmc = best rap group ever

DerrickT
07-13-2007, 03:23 PM
three six has been doing it longer than them!

damn. I didnt even know that lol. well shit, My respect for three six just jumped up even more.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:26 PM
run dmc = best rap group ever

you could be right, but as far as gangsta rap goes

three six mafia all the way

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Not to mention there beats have been tried to be duplicated but can't!!

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 03:34 PM

As a group, yes. But if you don't count group, then no. BUt this is a group discussion.

True.

True, again.

Not something I'd use to elevate their "status" as legends. They are legends without that crap.

Ok?

Wrong on that charge, skipper. NWA started all the gangster, say what they want-when they want-how they want-where they want rap style. Dr. Dre and Ice Cube are still influencing, in a major way, rap. Lasting a long time doesn't make an impact. It shows a lot of character and a willingness to probably overcome hardships within the group(unlike NWA), but that doesn't define them as more of an impact to rap. Rolling Stone magazine ranks NWA as 83rd in the top 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Every artist in NWA went platinum in their own careers also. They are also known as the group who caused the revolutionary style. That's just what's up. \

I will say they are probably second because I didn't know they had been around that long. That does say a lot. I'd definitely put them as a second place contender. Outkast isn't nor is Wu-Tang.

1. NWA
2. 666 Mafia
3. Grandmaster Flash
4. Outkast
5. Wu-Tang

Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:43 PM
what bout public enemy?

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 03:46 PM
what bout public enemy?

Very nice. I forgot all about them. They were very much involved with shaping rap from a political view. They'd replace Wu-Tang and go above Outkast in my opinion. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Very nice. I forgot all about them. They were very much involved with shaping rap from a political view. They'd replace Wu-Tang and go above Outkast in my opinion. Later, QD.

yea,and sugar hill gang,lol

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 03:49 PM
yea,and sugar hill gang,lol

No. Lolol. But we can't also forget the Geto Boys and A Tribe Called Quest. I just actually did a search of greatest rap groups and 666 Mafia did not turn up on 10 of the 10 lists I found. Later, QD.

JackMaster
07-13-2007, 03:54 PM
3-6 Mafia is decent, but to compare them to NWA? Are you serious? The more you talk about hip hop the dumber you sound Mark. I'm feel sorry for you and your mother. NWA are hip hop pioneers, they didnt need no reality show on MTV to become a nationally recognized rap group... Just look at the NWA lineage versus the 3-6 Mafia family tree. What the fuck have they done? They won an oscar, Scorcese has ZERO oscars.... Are you saying 3-6 Mafia has more overall credibility that Martin Scorcese?

NWA Lineage:
Dr Dre: Multi Platinum Solo career, Snoop, Warren G, Nate Dagg, Daz, Karupt
Ice Cube: Multi Platinum Da Lench Mob, Coolio, DJ Muggs, Cypress Hill
Eazy E: Multi platinum solo career, Bone Thugs n' Harmony

If thats not one of the greatest runs of hip hop EVER, then you dont know shit.

jamaicanDM
07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
No. Lolol. But we can't also forget the Geto Boys and A Tribe Called Quest. I just actually did a search of greatest rap groups and 666 Mafia did not turn up on 10 of the 10 lists I found. Later, QD.
man wat about the beasty boys lol...na fo real tho they gotto me in da mix somewhere

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:01 PM
3-6 Mafia is decent, but to compare them to NWA? Are you serious? The more you talk about hip hop the dumber you sound Mark. I'm feel sorry for you and your mother. NWA are hip hop pioneers, they didnt need no reality show on MTV to become a nationally recognized rap group... Just look at the NWA lineage versus the 3-6 Mafia family tree. What the fuck have they done? They won an oscar, Scorcese has ZERO oscars.... Are you saying 3-6 Mafia has more overall credibility that Martin Scorcese?

NWA Lineage:

If thats not one of the greatest runs of hip hop EVER, then you dont know shit.

ice cube
dre
and eazy

were already established rappers in the game. They were already known on there coast and decided to make a group.......THREE SIX MAFIA started off as a camp. They started off as a group but now they have there own LABEL

GTFO

Three six mafia has more hits then NWA.
They have been doing it longer than NWA
They started off as underground and recently in the past couple years hit mainstream

they have almost double the albums that NWA has put out
They have sold wayyyyyy more than NWA as a group...not solo shit
They have way more callob's with other artist then NWA

do you want me to keep going?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:05 PM
As a group, yes. But if you don't count group, then no. BUt this is a group discussion.

Wrong on that charge, skipper. NWA started all the gangster, say what they want-when they want-how they want-where they want rap style. Dr. Dre and Ice Cube are still influencing, in a major way, rap. Lasting a long time doesn't make an impact. It shows a lot of character and a willingness to probably overcome hardships within the group(unlike NWA), but that doesn't define them as more of an impact to rap. Rolling Stone magazine ranks NWA as 83rd in the top 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Every artist in NWA went platinum in their own careers also. They are also known as the group who caused the revolutionary style. That's just what's up. \

I will say they are probably second because I didn't know they had been around that long. That does say a lot. I'd definitely put them as a second place contender. Outkast isn't nor is Wu-Tang.

1. NWA
2. 666 Mafia
3. Grandmaster Flash
4. Outkast
5. Wu-Tang

Later, QD.

Nice list but when you say they started with the gangster shit you are wrong! Gangs started on the east coast not west coast son!!! and the funny thing about it is how is NWA a gangster rap group when non of them are even gangsters? HAHA

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:06 PM
NWA Lineage:

You left out a lot of other successful artists:

Ice Cube: WC(which actually brought out Coolio..Coolio was in the Madd Circle in the beginning), Mack 10 and check out his sizable and respectable movie career

Eazy E: JJ Fad(Supersonic), Above The Law, 2Pac was actually joining Ruthless Records in 95 but ended up going to jail, and even the Black-Eyed Peas first label they were on? Yup. Lolol.

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:09 PM
ice cube
dre
and eazy

were already established rappers in the game. They were already known on there coast and decided to make a group.......THREE SIX MAFIA started off as a camp. They started off as a group but now they have there own LABEL

Very much wrong, sir. Eazy E had never thought about being a rapper. His very first attempt at rap was Boyz N the Hood. Ice Cube wasn't established either. He was in a local group called CIA. Did nothing. Dr. Dre was the only one that was halfway known during his days as a DJ only in The World Class Wrecking Crew. He had never rapped before. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Nice list but when you say they started with the gangster shit you are wrong! Gangs started on the east coast not west coast son!!! and the funny thing about it is how is NWA a gangster rap group when non of them are even gangsters? HAHA

I'm talking about music. Not gangs in general. Shit, do you realize how many gangster rappers aren't even real gangsters? NWA isn't the first. Eazy E was the only one with any form of gang ties. They never claimed to be that type of gang. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:12 PM
if you want to compare accomplishments as a group not solo tip....three six mafia has done wayyyy more

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm talking about music. Not gangs in general. Shit, do you realize how many gangster rappers aren't even real gangsters? NWA isn't the first. Eazy E was the only one with any form of gang ties. They never claimed to be that type of gang. Later, QD.

I do realize there are alot of rappers that don't bang...

Are argument is really all opinionated but i can't think of any rap groups that were established that had any beef with NWA....they didn't prove themselves to be the best

three six mafia however went head on with bone thugs N harmony and won that Group war.....LOOK IT UP

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:16 PM
and bone thugs are considered legend status and three six mafia killed them on WAX

JackMaster
07-13-2007, 04:17 PM
ice cube
dre
and eazy

GTFO

Three six mafia has more hits then NWA.
They have been doing it longer than NWA
They started off as underground and recently in the past couple years hit mainstream

They have sold wayyyyyy more than NWA as a group...not solo shit
They have way more callob's with other artist then NWA

do you want me to keep going?

Keep goin... And even tho 3-6 Mafia has all these accolades.. Who is still the more remembered group? NWA was only together for 5-6 years. They revived/resurected hip hop after the Rakim, KRS, Kane era... 3-6 has been around for how long and forced to stay underground for how long? Not too many people know this, but "underground" is sometimes another way of saying "sucks". And of course they would have more "hits", they have like 42358234 albums... Also, the last time I checked Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer had a couple "hits" too, so dont be thinking its all about the hits.. And don't get it twisted, Dre, Cube and E were HARDLY "established" artists before NWA. Cube was orignally brought in just to write verese for Eazy E. Eazy created Ruthless from his D-Boy days, Dre had a little pedigree with WCWC, but established...? I dont think so.

If there is anything to give 3-6 Mafia credit for, is longevity... As far as importance to hip hop, they arent even close to NWA.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:18 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4b/Three_6_Mafia_-_Live_By_Yo_Rep_-_00_-_Front_Cover.jpg/200px-Three_6_Mafia_-_Live_By_Yo_Rep_-_00_-_Front_Cover.jpg

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:19 PM

Let's talk quality over quantity, shall we?

666 Mafia put out 2 GOLD records and 2 PLATINUM and 1 2xPLATINUM records
NWA put out 1 GOLD and 1 PLATINUM and 1 2xPLATINUM and 1 3xPLATINUM records.

Basically, every single NWA record became the shit on the market. Out of nine records, only 5(which is a healthy number) made it. Just think if NWA hadn't had their falling out. I shudder to think where they'd be today. Also, not one single from 666 Mafia ever made it to number 1 on the chart. All but 3(8 total) made it number 1. The 3 that weren't number one still broke out above all but 1 of 666's. Tear the Club Up wen to #2. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
but i can't think of any rap groups that were established that had any beef with NWA....they didn't prove themselves to be the best

No. They had no one to go up against them. Remember, they were the only ones doing this style. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
if you want to compare accomplishments as a group not solo tip....three six mafia has done wayyyy more

666 Mafia put out 2 GOLD records and 2 PLATINUM and 1 2xPLATINUM records
NWA put out 1 GOLD and 1 PLATINUM and 1 2xPLATINUM and 1 3xPLATINUM records.

Basically, every single NWA record became the shit on the market. Out of nine records, only 5(which is a healthy number) made it. Just think if NWA hadn't had their falling out. I shudder to think where they'd be today. Also, not one single from 666 Mafia ever made it to number 1 on the chart. All but 3(8 total) made it number 1. The 3 that weren't number one still broke out above all but 1 of 666's. Tear the Club Up wen to #2. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Keep goin... And even tho 3-6 Mafia has all these accolades.. Who is still the more remembered group? NWA was only together for 5-6 years. They revived/resurected hip hop after the Rakim, KRS, Kane era... 3-6 has been around for how long and forced to stay underground for how long? Not too many people know this, but "underground" is sometimes another way of saying "sucks". And of course they would have more "hits", they have like 42358234 albums... Also, the last time I checked Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer had a couple "hits" too, so dont be thinking its all about the hits.. And don't get it twisted, Dre, Cube and E were HARDLY "established" artists before NWA. Cube was orignally brought in just to write verese for Eazy E. Eazy created Ruthless from his D-Boy days, Dre had a little pedigree with WCWC, but established...? I dont think so.

If there is anything to give 3-6 Mafia credit for, is longevity... As far as importance to hip hop, they arent even close to NWA.

i'm going to stop arguing with you because you obviously don't know shit about three six mafia!

-Do you remember there hit "tear da club up" it was the first song EVER to be banned at clubs because of all the killings and shootings going on.....

shit last time i heard that song at the club it got shot up!!

Not to mention three six mafia has been in the news forever for there ties with satanism and demonism....

they won an osacar.....first and only rap group in history to do it!

you guys really need to get schooled on this shit....you old fuckers!

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:25 PM
you guys really need to get schooled on this shit....you old fuckers!

Lolol. You hate to admit wrong when the facts are out there, lolol. Don't get me wrong, you make very valid points(longevity is awesome), but you don't hear near the saem amount of people that give credit to 666 as they do NWA. But I'm glad you said 666 and not some wack ass shit. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:25 PM
The city of memphis gave three six mafia a key to the city.......NWA never did that shit!

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:27 PM
-Do you remember there hit "tear da club up" it was the first song EVER to be banned at clubs because of all the killings and shootings going on.....

How many letters did they receive from the United States government over a song? Lolol. They got their success WITHOUT radio play. Holy shit if they had had the airplay, Goddamn! Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:27 PM
The city of memphis gave three six mafia a key to the city.......NWA never did that shit!

Why would NWA give 3-6 a key to their city? Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Lolol. You hate to admit wrong when the facts are out there, lolol. Don't get me wrong, you make very valid points(longevity is awesome), but you don't hear near the saem amount of people that give credit to 666 as they do NWA. But I'm glad you said 666 and not some wack ass shit. Later, QD.

are you kidding? Maybe NWA gets more credit on the west coast but three six mafia will get more credit in any of the southern states and even up north because of there beef with bone thugs.....

Not to mention three six mafia is WORLDWIDE they have sold more globally then NWA look that shit up!

JackMaster
07-13-2007, 04:29 PM
3-6 Mafia = got a song banned for club shootings

NWA= pissed off all of America

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:31 PM
3-6 Mafia = got a song banned for club shootings

NWA= pissed off all of America

three six mafia = pissed off the world and relgious leaders because of there music.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:31 PM
You old fuckers can't win this war....I won't let you!

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:32 PM
are you kidding? Maybe NWA gets more credit on the west coast but three six mafia will get more credit in any of the southern states and even up north because of there beef with bone thugs.....

Not to mention three six mafia is WORLDWIDE they have sold more globally then NWA look that shit up!

You reaching now, aren't you? You remind me of me sometimes. You just can't be wrong in anything. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 04:40 PM
what bout CB4?

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I must touch on this, too, in my findings. Since you keep mentioning the longevity of the group. As I knew, 666 has been around since about 1991. The name has. The members have not. The only two same members are DJ Paul and Juicy J. It seems just about every album had a different "cast" of members on it. Hmmmm. That's not much better than just NWA breaking completely up. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 04:49 PM
well since i dont listen to rap...my view probbly isnt the best in some of yall's eyes.but im, NWA was way better than three 6 will ever be

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
and i know this for a fact...i have met wayy more die hard three six mafia fans then die hard NWA fans.....Qd i think your the only die hard NWA fan that i know.....I go out on a weekly basis and find some DIE HARD three six fans....we can talk about 36 for hours and hours

cwood1388
07-13-2007, 04:59 PM
yeah i love triple 6

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 05:01 PM
and i know this for a fact...i have met wayy more die hard three six mafia fans then die hard NWA fans.....Qd i think your the only die hard NWA fan that i know.....I go out on a weekly basis and find some DIE HARD three six fans....we can talk about 36 for hours and hours

That's cool. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh yeah project pat isn't a part of three six mafia but he's juicy J's brother and he is probaly the hardest rapper alive right now...

If they wanted too they could bring NWA back, you west coasters are always talking about it but never go through with it....

I think lil eazy is more lyrically then his father was so if they did bring back NWA and filled in eazy e's spot with his son they would be a better group then NWA was.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah project pat isn't a part of three six mafia but he's juicy J's brother and he is probaly the hardest rapper alive right now...

If they wanted too they could bring NWA back, you west coasters are always talking about it but never go through with it....

I think lil eazy is more lyrically then his father was so if they did bring back NWA and filled in eazy e's spot with his son they would be a better group then NWA was.

I don't know of any West Coasters that want to see a reunion of NWA. Without Eazy, there is no such thing. The idea of Eazy's son had been brought up, but everyone I saw and talked with said fuck that. Later, QD.

Benefit
07-13-2007, 05:22 PM
lmao cb4

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 05:23 PM
lil eazy is hard....and you have to respect dude because he is eazys son...

if there is anyone that can fill his spot it will be him! he sounds just like eazy but is more lyrically and raps a whole lot faster....

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 05:26 PM
lil eazy is hard....and you have to respect dude because he is eazys son...

if there is anyone that can fill his spot it will be him! he sounds just like eazy but is more lyrically and raps a whole lot faster....

Oh I know. I do like Lil E. But he wouldn't fit as a fill in. Later, QD.

K-Rock
07-13-2007, 05:31 PM
i like nappy roots as far as southern rap goes(even if they aren't "hard", but i would give NWA and 3-6 an even score as far as "top notch" goes.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
i like nappy roots as far as southern rap goes(even if they aren't "hard", but i would give NWA and 3-6 an even score as far as "top notch" goes.

RESPECTABLE WITH EVENNESS!

+1

http://sablog.com/wp-content/AliG_respectnew.jpg

JDM onlyy
07-13-2007, 05:47 PM
36 are one of the best down south, but will disagree on greatest group. Later, QD.

i second this. they are the best down south and are great but not the best in history although they are doing great right now and their previous albums were gangster as hell. but i'm a huge fan of Three 6 myself.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
If i could recommend any three six albums it will be these three......GET THEM....

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/dre100/e179/e1795654ziy.jpg

WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS

http://www.sonymusic.com/labels/loud/home/images/mista_dont_play_cd.jpg

PROJECT PAT- MISTA DON'T PLAY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Triple_6_mafia_-_kings_of_memphis_underground_vol._3_front-1-.jpg/200px-Triple_6_mafia_-_kings_of_memphis_underground_vol._3_front-1-.jpg

THREE SIX MAFIA- KINGS OF MEMPHIS

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 06:13 PM
there is alot of good albums i could recommend but those are my favorite three six mafia albums in correct order...

SRCRX
07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes, They allways stay TRU

"B"
07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Three Six Mafia

Sucks?

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 06:20 PM
lmao cb4

least someone knows where its at

seandonn
07-13-2007, 06:26 PM
i bet none of u guys are really apart of the hip-hop but its ok u guys are mainstream fans so i can understand why u say that and most u are probably white so u guys listen to rap and think understand it but u really don't nwa started gangsta rap but don't get it twisted i like 3 6 but get ya shit rite there way more nwa fans then 3-6 fans

death®
07-13-2007, 06:50 PM
They used to be good back in the day, now they're just like every other group out there.

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 07:21 PM
i bet none of u guys are really apart of the hip-hop but its ok u guys are mainstream fans so i can understand why u say that and most u are probably white so u guys listen to rap and think understand it but u really don't nwa started gangsta rap but don't get it twisted i like 3 6 but get ya shit rite there way more nwa fans then 3-6 fans

You still have no goddamn idea what you speak of. I am white and could probably run circles around you in the world of old school rap. That racial bullshit is a lost cause, homeless. Later, QD.

death®
07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
You still have no goddamn idea what you speak of. I am white and could probably run circles around you in the world of old school rap. That racial bullshit is a lost cause, homeless. Later, QD.

:lmfao: A white man with knowledge of the rap world. Nice.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 07:23 PM

well guess that means black people dont know wat davey havok is singing bout

06SilverBullet
07-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Oh hell yea....My good friend Kevin Manning from Lucent Technologies is their cousin. I have been a Three 6 fan for years. Do you watch Hollyhood also?. That show is so funny..... :D

Mark

06SilverBullet
07-13-2007, 07:27 PM

You are spot on Mike.....I bet half of the people on here don't know or have never even heard of Grandmaster Flash....

Mark :goodjob: :D

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 07:30 PM
:lmfao: A white man with knowledge of the rap world. Nice.

I'm a damn jack of all trades. I"m a white, ex gang member, surfing, ghosting hunting, soccer playing truck driver. Lolol. Later, QD.

You are spot on Mike.....I bet half of the people on here don't know or have never even heard of Grandmaster Flash....

Melle Mel and the Furious 5 are a group that I think was VERY influential in hip hops movement. And I guarantee you that anyone who knows anything about hip hop would agree. Scorpio, Cowboy(RIP) Mr. Ness. Later, QD.

death®
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm a damn jack of all trades. I"m a white, ex gang member, surfing, ghosting hunting, soccer playing truck driver. Lolol. Later, QD.

Im sure your life style was very confusing when you were growing up huh.

Gangster, soccer player, surfer? Wierd combo. Lol

quickdodge®
07-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Im sure your life style was very confusing when you were growing up huh.

Gangster, soccer player, surfer? Wierd combo. Lol

Lolol. I had a full schedule. Luckily, low tide came early so I could get in a few sets at daybreak. All my soccer games were always between 9 and 12. What really lucked out was the fact that I could kill two birds with one stone and do the ghost hunting at the same time as my banging. Later, QD.

death®
07-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Lolol. I had a full schedule. Luckily, low tide came early so I could get in a few sets at daybreak. All my soccer games were always between 9 and 12. What really lucked out was the fact that I could kill two birds with one stone and do the ghost hunting at the same time as my banging. Later, QD.
:lmfao: Very well put. And now, you're an OG. Correct? You can out play acouple people in soccer, surfing, ghost hunting, and teach this new gen. of "gangsters" a lesson.

Very nice. Sadly, I didn't grow up like I had a new adventure waiting for me. You know. Lol

autumnk5
07-13-2007, 11:58 PM
you can just hit me up on that late nite tip.

Kyle
07-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah they are great. I been feeling Project Pat for a min

x2. I've like 3 6 and Project Pat for a while. Lots of talent there, and they make hit after hit.

Outkast has been putting out trash lately whereas three six always comes with there hardest
Agreed. Its been a while since the last good outkast song. I like their song w/ UGK but that's about it.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 09:19 AM

Melle Mel and the Furious 5 are a group that I think was VERY influential in hip hops movement. And I guarantee you that anyone who knows anything about hip hop would agree. Scorpio, Cowboy(RIP) Mr. Ness. Later, QD.

Quoted for fucking truth my boy blue!!! thats my dawg!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 09:20 AM
x2. I've like 3 6 and Project Pat for a while. Lots of talent there, and they make hit after hit.

Agreed. Its been a while since the last good outkast song. I like their song w/ UGK but that's about it.

That song was orginally a 3-6 mafia beat off one of project pat's albums!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 09:21 AM
That song was orginally a 3-6 mafia beat off one of project pat's albums!

And a good one, too. I posted that video here a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 09:49 AM
And a good one, too. I posted that video here a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

truthfully i never really cared for the song or beat....

QD we need to get togeather and i need to open your eyes to the real triple six mafia mystic gangsta shit! you will look at them differently after i put you on the good shit!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 09:51 AM
truthfully i never really cared for the song or beat....

QD we need to get togeather and i need to open your eyes to the real triple six mafia mystic gangsta shit! you will look at them differently after i put you on the good shit!

We can do that. But I never said 666 wasn't good. They are one of just a couple of groups that rep the South well. I liked them back in the days of Tear the Club Up and earlier. I agreed with you the whole way about them being a very good group. Just not the best. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-14-2007, 11:08 AM

their good . but i like thier old stuffs better, i think the unbrakables ( screwed and chopped) this one of their bext albums

TIGERJC
07-14-2007, 11:14 AM
3-6 is only became good when rap quality went down

NWA took rap into a whole new direction.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:16 AM
cuzz u can name some groups dont mean u understand hip-hop cuzz u still are lame cuzz

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:23 AM
cuzz hip-hop is a life style no just music its the way u walk the way u talk and how u do thing dont just listen to it but live it and i dont think u guys live it u guys like the song and like to dance but dont feel the message and any body can nmae a group but can u feel them and u aint no banger cuzz iu funny u a comp nerd sorry mutha

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:27 AM
cuzz hip-hop is a life style no just music its the way u walk the way u talk and how u do thing dont just listen to it but live it and i dont think u guys live it u guys like the song and like to dance but dont feel the message and any body can nmae a group but can u feel them and u aint no banger cuzz iu funny u a comp nerd sorry mutha

I understand that thats why i get mad on this site when mofos try to school me on my shit....i know my shit son!

At one point of my life i used to walk,talk,and live for three six mafia

back in the day we used to go to abandoned neighborhoods light up a blunt and go through just about every three six mafia album....I forgot alot of lyrics but i know about 20+ three six mafia songs from the beginning to the end in my head i will never forget these songs.

I get pissed because people don't know shit about g-unit and try to knock them.....their ignorance gets in the way

i get even more pissed when people knock 36 because people may "listen" to them but i live for what they rap about.

TIGERJC
07-14-2007, 11:28 AM
This is why the black community is so fucked up right now, stupid moron like yourself imitate this shit on a daily basis. Its just music, god I feel sad for you ppl that take this shit so seriously

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:29 AM

You're not shit to anyone here. You don't know shit. Just because you're black doesn't mean you know rap. That's like saying all Asians know Karate. You have no clue what you're talking about. Again, I can tell you things you'd never know about rap. I don't just name names. I know the names and what's up. Guaranteed. Try me sometimes if you feel your skin is thick enough. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:29 AM
three six mafia has ALOT to do with why alot of the good southern rappers are sucessful today.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:30 AM
3-6 make gangsta shit but they not gangsta thow they far from the shit cuzz try mitchy slick, messy marv or suga free im not hatin just if u rap u should of at least lived it thats all im sayin im not gonna talk about shit if i haven't lived it u get fucked up doin that shit where im from cuzz fa real i come kila cali homie we dont talk it we walk it

PhAtBoYMr2
You're not shit to anyone here. You don't know shit. Just because you're black doesn't mean you know rap. That's like saying all Asians know Karate. You have no clue what you're talking about. Again, I can tell you things you'd never know about rap. I don't just name names. I know the names and what's up. Guaranteed. Try me sometimes if you feel your skin is thick enough. Later, QD.

Q.D, JACKMASTER, AND THINKFAST KNOW THERE SHIT!!!!

everyone else on here just "listens" but it's not about listening to the music it's about feeling the music!

quickdodge®
I understand that thats why i get mad on this site when mofos try to school me on my shit....i know my shit son!

At one point of my life i used to walk,talk,and live for three six mafia

back in the day we used to go to abandoned neighborhoods light up a blunt and go through just about every three six mafia album....I forgot alot of lyrics but i know about 20+ three six mafia songs from the beginning to the end in my head i will never forget these songs.

I get pissed because people don't know shit about g-unit and try to knock them.....their ignorance gets in the way

i get even more pissed when people knock 36 because people may "listen" to them but i live for what they rap about.

Some of your shit here doesn't make sense. I never claim to walk the walk of the rap/hip hop lifestyle. But again, I can school a lot of motherfuckers on the history of it. I bet even you. I got into rap in 1980. Before most of you guys were even considered for life. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Q.D, JACKMASTER, AND THINKFAST KNOW THERE SHIT!!!!

everyone else on here just "listens" but it's not about listening to the music it's about feeling the music!

Gotcha! Lolol. I think you know what's up, too, man. You can tell by your posts, even if we don't share the same tastes in styles or think differently on who is the best, you can tell by your psots what you really know. Later, QD.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
oh yea i u old ass hell cuzz just know cuzz its a liife style not just music

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
3-6 make gangsta shit but they not gangsta thow they far from the shit cuzz try mitchy slick, messy marv or suga free im not hatin just if u rap u should of at least lived it thats all im sayin im not gonna talk about shit if i haven't lived it u get fucked up doin that shit where im from cuzz fa real i come kila cali homie we dont talk it we walk it

you from cali but gangs orginated on the east coast....NEW YORK to be exact

i am from new york....i am no gangsta but i know ALOT of gangsta's from NY to LA....

I don't need to be in no gang because i am Haitian son, are people were born militant warriors.....what is gangsta to me won't be gangsta to you because Haitians have a diff perspective about the "AMERICAN DREAM"

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:33 AM
u get fucked up doin that shit where im from cuzz fa real i come kila cali homie we dont talk it we walk it

You're a goddamn idiot. I'm from LBC and kept up with that shit ever since and half the motherfuckers out there would laugh in your goddamn face saying that bullshit. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM
you from cali but gangs orginated on the east coast....NEW YORK to be exact

i am from new york....i am no gangsta but i know ALOT of gangsta's from NY to LA....

I don't need to be in no gang because i am Haitian son, are people were born militant warriors.....what is gangsta to me won't be gangsta to you because Haitians have a diff perspective about the "AMERICAN DREAM"

that seandonn moron has no clue what he is posting. He is posting what life USED TO BE LIKE in Cali, back when he wasn't but 6-7 years old. Shit's changed since then, boy. All he's doing is typing the same shit over and over again. Later, QD.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM
i dont know how u feel gangsta shit and none of yall kats are any type of gangsta cuzz fa real

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:36 AM
i dont know how u feel gangsta shit and none of yall kats are any type of gangsta cuzz fa real

Ok, Inspector Foolseau, since you know me and my life. If anything, it's sounds like you have never encountered a gang. Most real gangbangers don't go around advertising that shit all the time. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Some of your shit here doesn't make sense. I never claim to walk the walk of the rap/hip hop lifestyle. But again, I can school a lot of motherfuckers on the history of it. I bet even you. I got into rap in 1980. Before most of you guys were even considered for life. Later, QD.

i understand that and respect it.....You and jackmaster should get togeather because everytime we get togeather we have heated debates about hip hop

I'm new school

he's old school

he's all about restoring hip hop and teaching mofo's about the foundation of hip hop.....break dancing, Microphone checking, and party hopping music

i respect it but at the same time i didn't live through it....I lived through tupac, biggie, gunit, dipset, wu tang clan, outkast, three six mafia, pastor troy, baby D, oomp camp, eminem, cypress hill, dre, snoop, etc....

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
u must not be from cali its triv back home cuzz i just lost a friend last year from gang shit cuzz u dont know cuzz u not from ganagsta shit that shit dont ever stop loc

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
BTW i was raised around alot of crips....

but my best friends are all bloods.....

go figure.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
i feel u i like all kinds of hip-hop i like party but im cali most of us was raised of hard gangsta shit cuzz fa real that gangbang shit takes years of ya life if u get through it

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
u must not be from cali its triv back home cuzz i just lost a friend last year from gang shit cuzz u dont know cuzz u not from ganagsta shit that shit dont ever stop loc

I guess reading skills are beyond you, huh? I have stated already that I'm from Long Beach. I don't give a goddamn who you lost. I never said gangs were dead. I said it isn't like it used to be. And you have no idea what gang life I know.

How about just leaving this thread and going somewhere else so that this thread can go back to being a good thread. Just like everything else you touch, you have to bring this down, too. Fucking idiot. Later, QD.

seandonn
07-14-2007, 11:43 AM
wow u have no life loc u not from the beach cuzz u aint never but in work cuzz do what u do u wont bust a grape i n a food fight nicca

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:45 AM
This thread is done

Three six mafia is the shit so is NWA

there will be no winner in this debate because hip hop is all about preference, what sounds garbage to me might sound like heaven to you.....

Seandonn and QD settle this shit through PM's or something

Increase the peace.

thinkfast®
07-14-2007, 11:53 AM
THUG LIFE