PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th = Ban day

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:10 AM
We have already banned alot of useless people but there is alot of you hanging on by a thread......so on this friday the 13th i will rep whoever post in this thread and ban anyone that talks shit!

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 08:11 AM
we need to ban your haitian ass.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:12 AM
dee where the fuck you been? i miss your ass

hydroshutter
07-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Itching to ban someone already?

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 08:13 AM
dee where the fuck you been? i miss your ass

i been at home. you know my pregnant ass can't do shit except do non-alcoholic things :(

man that shit makes me sad. haha

at least i quit smoking cigs though. how you been? i miss you too.

you never call me.

btw, i filed for child support. have it ready plz. thanks.

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Damn Dee, I thought you died or something. It is good to have you back.

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Damn Dee, I thought you died or something. It is good to have you back.

Thanks :D It's nice to be back. I only come in once in awhile though. I try not to whore it up as much. LOL I'm actually trying to work. :yes: How you been?

DieselNuts
07-13-2007, 08:19 AM
You should ban FWD>ALL....for obvious reasons...

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:20 AM
We have already banned alot of useless people but there is alot of you hanging on by a thread......so on this friday the 13th i will rep whoever post in this thread and ban anyone that talks shit!

You must be talking about killer, kelly, and bunny.:lmfao:

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks :D It's nice to be back. I only come in once in awhile though. I try not to whore it up as much. LOL I'm actually trying to work. :yes: How you been?

I can't complain at all. Family is good, job is nice.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:22 AM
You must be talking about killer, kelly, and bunny.:lmfao:

Bunny is already banned kelly and killer will stay because i like them....

dee i got a new sim card...i don't have your number anymore...we need to talk..........call me!

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:23 AM
lol@ bunny being gone.

Wait, that only leaves me to be banned!?!?!?

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 08:23 AM

dee i got a new sim card...i don't have your number anymore...we need to talk..........call me!

i'll call u on my lunch break!

Jimmy B
07-13-2007, 08:24 AM
ban everyone that voices a stupid opinion.. wait... thats 65% of IA haha

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:25 AM

^^^^^First up!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:28 AM
i'll call u on my lunch break!

let me know when your lunch break is so i can turn on my phone!

I haven't even slept at all.......i'm still up from last night!

too much on my mind!

Killer
07-13-2007, 08:28 AM

you sir are the greatest mod ever! lol...

OH SNAP! i was about to ask when friday the 13th was... then i realized yesterday was the 12... and today was friday.... :ninja: i'm a quick one in the morning.... lol

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:29 AM

Jimmy man! i was just remembering the old days son, i drove by starbucks last night and was just thinking how time just fucking changes man

I remember you having the hardest accord this state has seen!!!!

time flys when your having fun son!

ep9716
07-13-2007, 08:29 AM
LOL @ Friday The 13Th Ban Day....You Picked A Cool Day To Do It.

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:30 AM
PhAtBoY is in a good mood today. lol

Nightsrt4
07-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Ban me

PhAtBoYMr2
you sir are the greatest mod ever! lol...

OH SNAP! i was about to ask when friday the 13th was... then i realized yesterday was the 12... and today was friday.... :ninja: i'm a quick one in the morning.... lol

Killer your a cool dude, i understand why you get mad alot of times because there is alot of leg humpers on here and you have a good looking girl....I bet it has built your relations stronger though homie!

damn i'm still drunk from last night!

Killer

too much on my mind!

dang son.. no sleep at all?? that sucks....

i have a hard time sleeping that's for sure... but i normally pass out for a bit at some point.

have you ever tried any herbs?....................................... wait... not that kind... :ninja:

i tried melatonin once.... my room mate said it helped him out.. BUT IT KEPT ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT i thought i was gonna die... (i don't get how a sleeping aid keeps you awake) there are some others out there though.. and they are supposed to be non habit forming...

PhAtBoYMr2
Ban me

do you really want that?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:32 AM
dang son.. no sleep at all?? that sucks....

i have a hard time sleeping that's for sure... but i normally pass out for a bit at some point.

have you ever tried any herbs?....................................... wait... not that kind... :ninja:

i tried melatonin once.... my room mate said it helped him out.. BUT IT KEPT ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT i thought i was gonna die... (i don't get how a sleeping aid keeps you awake) there are some others out there though.. and they are supposed to be non habit forming...

The only reason i am up is because i partied hard last night and i'm just excited about the future..........I'm buying another mr2 and i can't wait!

Jimmy B
07-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Jimmy man! i was just remembering the old days son, i drove by starbucks last night and was just thinking how time just fucking changes man

I remember you having the hardest accord this state has seen!!!!

time flys when your having fun son!

yessirrr! it seems like just yesterday i was in my shop workin on that thing.. its been over 2 years since i sold it now..

i do miss the days, but man, what ive progressed to (havin a son) i would not change for the world!

oh well.... now i got a boat to have fun in :)

Killer
07-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Killer your a cool dude, i understand why you get mad alot of times because there is alot of leg humpers on here and you have a good looking girl....I bet it has built your relations stronger though homie!

lol @ still drunk...

but i'm glad someone see's my freaking point!!!!!!!!!! though i have tried to calm it down a bit... IA used to get to me... then i realized i didn't want to be an idiot so... i try to let it slide... unless it's pbs... that jigga is always testing me...

I VOTE BAN PBS AGAIN!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:35 AM
yessirrr! it seems like just yesterday i was in my shop workin on that thing.. its been over 2 years since i sold it now..

i do miss the days, but man, what ive progressed to (havin a son) i would not change for the world!

oh well.... now i got a boat to have fun in :)

http://www.cx65.de/fileadmin/cx65/wallpapers/misc/Ali-G-Respect.gif

+1 for being a fucking O.G man we been doing this shit for a minute

you still talk to pat with the dragon on his GSX? or how about the twins.....fuck it you guys should just bring X-rated back!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:36 AM
lol @ still drunk...

but i'm glad someone see's my freaking point!!!!!!!!!! though i have tried to calm it down a bit... IA used to get to me... then i realized i didn't want to be an idiot so... i try to let it slide... unless it's pbs... that jigga is always testing me...

I VOTE BAN PBS AGAIN!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol for as long as i am here......IA will be a better place.....

I have too many friends on here to see this place fall.....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:38 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Killer again.

Killer
07-13-2007, 08:39 AM
The only reason i am up is because i partied hard last night and i'm just excited about the future..........I'm buying another mr2 and i can't wait!

AH, well then... keep on keepin on then man! i love mr2's.. (never owned one but i love them nonetheless)

i think i'm selling my truck... if i do, i think i'm getting a 240... so i'm pumped about that... mainly cause i'm tired of 40 being my top speed! lol. and i'm tired of driving a stick and the 240 i'm lookin at is an auto! (i know that makes me sound like a pussy, BUT i make a pretty long drive every weekend.. and i hate driving a stick in traffic... besides i'm not looking for performance right now)

Nightsrt4
07-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Go for it might make me more productive at work not much of a loss ;)

Killer
07-13-2007, 08:40 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Killer again.

same

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhAtBoYMr2 again.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:40 AM
AH, well then... keep on keepin on then man! i love mr2's.. (never owned one but i love them nonetheless)

i think i'm selling my truck... if i do, i think i'm getting a 240... so i'm pumped about that... mainly cause i'm tired of 40 being my top speed! lol. and i'm tired of driving a stick and the 240 i'm lookin at is an auto! (i know that makes me sound like a pussy, BUT i make a pretty long drive every weekend.. and i hate driving a stick in traffic... besides i'm not looking for performance right now)

I will prob end up putting an NA motor in my car and going back to stock...you should just buy my car......i don't want much for it and you can make it sick....

Jimmy B
07-13-2007, 08:41 AM

+1 for being a fucking O.G man we been doing this shit for a minute

you still talk to pat with the dragon on his GSX? or how about the twins.....fuck it you guys should just bring X-rated back!!!

every so often i talk to pat.. twins i see out every few months..

i acually put a x-rated sticker on the boat, jsut for a lil fun!

Nightsrt4
07-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Have fun w/ your new MR2 haha

Nightsrt4
07-13-2007, 08:42 AM
it ran 12.9 before it blew

Mallory
07-13-2007, 08:47 AM

Hey cutie.:lmfao: :2up:

sullen

thats 2 of us. what were you drinking and what to?

i killed about 3/4 of the bottle of stolies, so ill be drunk for a while to come. prolly most of the day today.

Mallory
Have fun w/ your new MR2 haha

WTF???

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM
it ran 12.9 before it blew

fast but not fast enough for me!!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM
thats 2 of us. what were you drinking and what to?

i killed about 3/4 of the bottle of stolies, so ill be drunk for a while to come. prolly most of the day today.

Pussy. Man up and drink some 151.

sullen
07-13-2007, 08:53 AM
WTF???

don't mind him, he'll be banned soon enough.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:53 AM

fuck 151

tequila is where it's at! this shit has you drunk for days!

Nightsrt4
07-13-2007, 08:54 AM
12.9 is not bad it wasn't making that much power back then but then it blew and he sold it

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:55 AM
12.9 is not bad it wasn't making that much power back then but then it blew and he sold it

my build is good for 500whp and thats without nitrous....

but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!

sullen
07-13-2007, 08:56 AM

yea yea, i like the stolies though. straight shots. i can't really do mixed drinks. just too used to shots.

Mallory
07-13-2007, 08:56 AM
fuck 151

tequila is where it's at! this shit has you drunk for days!

Pfft, take 11 shots of 151 in and hour and see how long you are fucked up. If you even live.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Pfft, take 11 shots of 151 in and hour and see how long you are fucked up. If you even live.

151 taste like shit!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 08:57 AM
yea yea, i like the stolies though. straight shots. i can't really do mixed drinks. just too used to shots.

I was talking shot, of 151.

Absynthe
Captain Morgan
Absolut

Mallory
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
151 taste like shit!

Exactly, then again; the smell of tequila makes me throw up. That isn't very lady like.

sullen
07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
lol, yea. my uncle has some good tequila from puerto rico. other than that, tequila just isnt a good alcohol for me. but i've had alcohol poisoning a little too much to wanna get it again. as far as shots/hour goes, im at 29 in a drinking game. see who passes out first..... but i dont remember which of us won.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Exactly, then again; the smell of tequila makes me throw up. That isn't very lady like.

sometimes you gotta throw up! it's all good.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 09:00 AM
lol, yea. my uncle has some good tequila from puerto rico. other than that, tequila just isnt a good alcohol for me. but i've had alcohol poisoning a little too much to wanna get it again. as far as shots/hour goes, im at 29 in a drinking game. see who passes out first..... but i dont remember which of us won.

Drinking game = bad news

at least in my experiences

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:00 AM

never i hate throwing up man. but back to the thread, who all is getting banned? can i get like a ban list?

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:02 AM
the thought of 151 gives me goose bumps... that was a horrible night...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 09:02 AM
never i hate throwing up man. but back to the thread, who all is getting banned? can i get like a ban list?

Noobs under 18- banned
Fake user names- banned
act like a dumbass - banned

i wish i had a list but your going to have to ask julio he's the only one that knows....

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Drinking game = bad news

at least in my experiences

short story for you guys. when i was younger, i threw a few partys. my parents always bought the alcohol. well ive had poisoning twice. both times, my friends went over to the railroad tracks and gathered up charcoal that had fallen off of the trains as they go by. so both times i had to drink a charcoal/whater mix and both times i had to puke it up. i hate that. never again...

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:03 AM

WORD! :upchuck: lol!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 09:04 AM
short story for you guys. when i was younger, i threw a few partys. my parents always bought the alcohol. well ive had poisoning twice. both times, my friends went over to the railroad tracks and gathered up charcoal that had fallen off of the trains as they go by. so both times i had to drink a charcoal/whater mix and both times i had to puke it up. i hate that. never again...

ouch

Mallory
Noobs under 18- banned
Fake user names- banned
act like a dumbass - banned

i wish i had a list but your going to have to ask julio he's the only one that knows....

So I am getting banned?

sullen

jesus and i don't know eachother too well. i don't really like church... and when i go, im ostracized for my thoughts on god. i don't fit in....

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:05 AM
the thought of 151 gives me goose bumps... that was a horrible night...

Pussy.

Killer

WHO THE HELL MAKES SOMEONE DRINK CHARCOAL!!?!?!? that can't be good for you!

sullen
So I am getting banned?

you'll just be banned for being in cartersville. hicks town.... but then i'd prolly be banned for the same thing...

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:06 AM
jesus and i don't know eachother too well. i don't really like church... and when i go, im ostracized for my thoughts on god. i don't fit in....

oh, i didn't realize julio.. (the site owner) was jesus... huh...

sullen

standard procedure for alcohol poisoning at the hospitals. carcoal absorbs the alcohol and if thrown back up... or pumped out.

Mallory

It causes you to throw up, which in turn, gets rid of the excess alcohol in your stomach that hasn't been digested yet. Which, in turn, saves your life.

Killer
Pussy.

if you only knew man,... girl... if you only knew.

Ed
07-13-2007, 09:07 AM
ban killer already. he lied about his age.

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:07 AM
oh, i didn't realize julio.. (the site owner) was jesus... huh...

nope, guess not. SORRY JESUS. i respect you in all ways... but im not religous...

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:08 AM
It causes you to throw up, which in turn, gets rid of the excess alcohol in your stomach that hasn't been digested yet. Which, in turn, saves your life.

SHOVING YOUR FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT CAUSES YOU TO THROW UP TOO!!!!! WHO THE SHIT WANTS TO DRINK CHARCOAL!!!!!???

seriously.. if i know i'm gonna be sick... i just shove my thumb down the hatch.. and start heaving.. it works everytime.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:09 AM
ban killer already. he lied about his age.

lol... yeah.. ur right.. i'm only 12

ironchef
07-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Try having 6 shots of everclear in an hour + 2 cups of hunch punch, yet for some reason I was fine, dunno how haha.

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:10 AM
SHOVING YOUR FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT CAUSES YOU TO THROW UP TOO!!!!! WHO THE SHIT WANTS TO DRINK CHARCOAL!!!!!???

seriously.. if i know i'm gonna be sick... i just shove my thumb down the hatch.. and start heaving.. it works everytime.

couldnt tell you why, but it works man.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Try having 6 shots of everclear in an hour + 2 cups of hunch punch, yet for some reason I was fine, dunno how haha.

every time i mention everlcear everyone acts like i'm stupid...

everclear and mountain dew ROCK!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:11 AM

A dick in your throat can make you throw up too, just ask Ed.

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:12 AM

everclear and mountain dew ROCK!

Drink shots, pussy.

Ed
07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
A dick in your throat can make you throw up too, just ask Ed.

i know... i remember you throwing up all over my fucking pants and shoes... you fucking whore, did you ever wash those? i need to get them back...

ironchef
07-13-2007, 09:14 AM

everclear and mountain dew ROCK!everclear + sprite + fruit punch = yum!! Depending on how its mixed though. We just do it in one huge cooler LOL.

Mallory
i know... i remember you throwing up all over my fucking pants and shoes... you fucking whore, did you ever wash those? i need to get them back...

It wasn't my fault that I can drink more than you. And no, they didn't get washed, I threw them out with your pretty pink thong.

itsjustdee

too much on my mind!

i go on my lunch break around 12:00

wait mark...dont u live close to mansell? meet me up for lunch u bitch.

Mallory
everclear + sprite + fruit punch = yum!! Depending on how its mixed though. We just do it in one huge cooler LOL.

That's the only way.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:15 AM
everclear + sprite + fruit punch = yum!! Depending on how its mixed though. We just do it in one huge cooler LOL.

same thing with dew!!!

Ed
07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
It wasn't my fault that I can drink more than you. And no, they didn't get washed, I threw them out with your pretty pink thong.

were you really that drunk? that was yours... i guess you dont remember when i took it off of you.

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
all this talk about alcohol makes me wanna get drunk.

ahh too bad i cant :( this sucks!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:18 AM
were you really that drunk? that was yours... i guess you dont remember when i took it off of you.

Don't lie, you were dancing on the table in a skirt and slowly bent over and took off your own thong. I think "B" has it on video too. You are sooooo busted.

So, can I cum over tonight Edward?

Killer

i almost threw up just then... nothings ever been gayer...

Mallory

We still love you Dee.

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:19 AM
i almost threw up just then... nothings ever been gayer...

Shut up, some people still don't know.:boobies:

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:19 AM

dee, i'm with you... though i'm not preggo...(since it's completely impossible)

i've decided not to drink any longer... but talking about it doesn't help!

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:20 AM
Shut up, some people still don't know.:boobies:

i did always love those boobies you got there.

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:20 AM
dee, i'm with you... though i'm not preggo...(since it's completely impossible)

i've decided not to drink any longer... but talking about it doesn't help!

even though i don't know you, i will drink for the both of you. tomorrow night.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:21 AM

lol, "poor one out for your homies"

itsjustdee

yeah plz do....
going from party every night to sitting at home for the next 9 months is not going to be fun!

Mallory
i did always love those boobies you got there.

Oh stop it, you know Kelly hates it when you talk dirty to me. One of these days we will talk her into sharing you though.:ninja:

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:22 AM
yeah plz do....
going from party every night to sitting at home for the next 9 months is not going to be fun!

It is totally worth it though.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:22 AM
yeah plz do....

it'll be worth it though dee!!!!!!!!!!!

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 09:23 AM
It is totally worth it though.

yeah i know. i'm excited :)

im just ready for this baby to pop out and i still have 5 more months to go!

Mallory

Repost, my man slut.

Killer

REPOST!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
REPOST!

Self pwned.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Repost, my man slut.

DANG!!!!!!!! I GOT NINJA'D TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE 30 SECOND RULE!!!!!!!!!!

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:25 AM
All this damn work an I STILL haven't been banned.

I think they should repo PhAtBoY's mod status and give it to "B".

Jimmy B
07-13-2007, 09:39 AM
yeah plz do....
dee, it was hard for my girl at first too.. but soon, its not that bad.. trust me,when you have your child.. it will be ALLLworth it

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 09:40 AM
dee, it was hard for my girl at first too.. but soon, its not that bad.. trust me,when you have your child.. it will be ALLLworth it

at least she had someone with her. i'm all alone in this bitch. lol

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM

lmfao @ M.Y.L.F.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM

u can't tell me ur alone,... you got friends and family that'll be there for ya! and help you through it!!!!

sullen
07-13-2007, 09:43 AM
it'll be fine. my mother raised me without my father. i turned out to be fine. a little trouble with the police, but essentially fine.

"B"
07-13-2007, 09:44 AM

Where is Suwanee? You can come hang out with Sha, Ed, Shawna, CJ, and the rest of the gang if you want?

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 09:45 AM
u can't tell me ur alone,... you got friends and family that'll be there for ya! and help you through it!!!!

thats true, but my family is in ohio. that makes it worse on me. my roomie right now is helping me a lot emotionally though so it's been cool.

Driftk1d350z
07-13-2007, 09:47 AM
this thread is full of win!

"B"
Sha just went through it if you want to talk or what not.

Killer
thats true, but my family is in ohio. that makes it worse on me. my roomie right now is helping me a lot emotionally though so it's been cool.

well, atleast you've got some friends..

Where is Suwanee? You can come hang out with Sha, Ed, Shawna, CJ, and the rest of the gang if you want?

agreed ^^^ we all get together on wednesdays.. sometimes thursdays... and other random occasions.... come hang out with us!

"B"
07-13-2007, 09:49 AM
well, atleast you've got some friends..

agreed ^^^ we all get together on wednesdays.. sometimes thursdays... and other random occasions.... come hang out with us!

Fuck, I wasn't trying to get you stuck with hanging out with Killer, sorry Dee.

itsjustdee
07-13-2007, 09:49 AM

i stay close to mall of georgia

Killer
07-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Fuck, I wasn't trying to get you stuck with hanging out with Killer, sorry Dee.

E.A.D!

Driftk1d350z
07-13-2007, 10:02 AM
i stay close to mall of georgia

me too

"B"
07-13-2007, 10:03 AM
I have no idea hwere the Mall of Georgia is.

Ed
07-13-2007, 10:06 AM
I have no idea hwere the Mall of Georgia is.

far... i think its exit 115 on 85....

DerrickT
07-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Leave it to mark to get shit done around here lol.
so how many have been banned so far?

Driftk1d350z
far... i think its exit 115 on 85....

yeah, but its not far for me lol

Driftk1d350z
Leave it to mark to get shit done around here lol.
so how many have been banned so far?

ask julio

death®
07-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Oh Snaps!

RUENVUS
07-13-2007, 02:00 PM

nice mr2:goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
nice mr2:goodjob:

why thank you!

+1

Killer
07-13-2007, 02:54 PM
why thank you!

+1

sent u a myspace add son!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 02:57 PM
sent u a myspace add son!

gotcha.....but facebook is better!

scionara
07-13-2007, 02:58 PM
:bannana: PhatBoymr2 cleaning house :goodjob:

MachNU
07-13-2007, 02:58 PM
he cant ban anyone! =)

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
he cant ban anyone! =)

not yet atleast! but i can def make some good request!

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
so has today been better?

MachNU
07-13-2007, 03:10 PM
not yet atleast! but i can def make some good request!

hit me up if you got them, i already got that one guy ajif said!

DerrickT
07-13-2007, 03:12 PM
ask julio

nm... lol

thepolecat
07-13-2007, 03:13 PM
God there are so many other forums that need to do this same thing!

Mr_Mischif
07-13-2007, 03:54 PM
I been gone for a minute, what's happenin?

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:56 PM

banning of people under 18 and some over

Mr_Mischif
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
banning of people under 18 and some over

Then I'm glad Jolio gave me a reprieve

fucksohc
07-13-2007, 04:41 PM
lol u own... gettin rid of annoying ass ppl... all i have to say is... respect..

PhAtBoYMr2
07-13-2007, 05:13 PM

I made a thread about how IA was getting ruled by faggots and NOOBS

i became a mod

Niggas start getting banned son!

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 05:16 PM
I made a thread about how IA was getting ruled by faggots and NOOBS

i became a mod

Niggas start getting banned son!

repost

Kelly
07-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks Mark :D

Us Falcon fans need to stick together during these hard times :no:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks Mark :D

Us Falcon fans need to stick together during these hard times :no:

kelly it's so fucking hard to find a die hard falcons fan and we are in fucking atlanta!

i swear last night i got pissed off twice b/c i was wearing my vick jersey and mofo's kept on telling me "how he's over rated" and "vick sucks cock"

I was really pissed to the point where i almost hit a motherfucker over the head with a full beer bottle but i didn't because i didn't wanna go to jail.....

if you wanna piss me off talk shit about my falcons and mike vick!

quickdodge®
07-14-2007, 09:58 AM
kelly it's so fucking hard to find a die hard falcons fan and we are in fucking atlanta!

As I am a Raiders and was Rams fans, and since I grew up in Atlanta, I have always been a Falcons fan. I still have my Steve Bartkowski helmet that I got in 1980. Looks like the helmet in that pennant:

http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/fa92.jpg

I didn't know you were really Arthur Blank. Lolol. Later, QD.

Kelly
07-14-2007, 10:04 AM

i swear last night i got pissed off twice b/c i was wearing my vick jersey and mofo's kept on telling me "how he's over rated" and "vick sucks cock"

I was really pissed to the point where i almost hit a motherfucker over the head with a full beer bottle but i didn't because i didn't wanna go to jail.....

OMG I think I love you...

We all seriously need to hang out and watch some games this season. I can't wait (for even pre-season, for God's sake) to get started!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 10:08 AM
OMG I think I love you...

We all seriously need to hang out and watch some games this season. I can't wait (for even pre-season, for God's sake) to get started!

me you killer and hopefully my next date will be a falcons fan but lets get some tickets shawty it will be fun

We have to whenever vick beats this stupid case!

Kelly
07-14-2007, 10:09 AM
As I am a Raiders and was Rams fans, and since I grew up in Atlanta, I have always been a Falcons fan. I still have my Steve Bartkowski helmet that I got in 1980. Looks like the helmet in that pennant:

That's hilarious. I grew up watching them with my dad (asking him millions of questions- he would get sooo pissed! lol). He's honestly the biggest fan I've ever been around. Seriously when he first meets people, the Falcons are always brought up. Always. He has a tattoo. It's funny though cuz he got the bird logo, and it was changed the next year. He wants the new bird on his other arm, but has to wait a while- the medicine he's on (cuz of his heart attack) thins his blood, etc and he's not allowed to get tattoos while on it.

Who have you guys personally meet from the team? I meet Jesse Tuggle once...

Kelly
07-14-2007, 10:09 AM
me you killer and hopefully my next date will be a falcons fan but lets get some tickets shawty it will be fun

We have to whenever vick beats this stupid case!

He's been cleared of all charges... :yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 10:18 AM
He's been cleared of all charges... :yes:

BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!!!! SHOULD I WEAR THE JERSEY AGAIN TONGIHT?????

Kelly
07-14-2007, 10:20 AM
For sure! Look---> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18926734/

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 10:23 AM
For sure! Look---> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18926734/

OMG

I don't think i will hear better news all day......I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BEAT THE CASE!!!

GOD I CANNOT WAIT!!! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 10:24 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again

Kelly
07-14-2007, 10:27 AM
OMG

I don't think i will hear better news all day......I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BEAT THE CASE!!!

GOD I CANNOT WAIT!!! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!

I know, right. Falcon Fever- FTW :yes:

"B"
07-14-2007, 11:25 AM

The Falcons suck and Mike Vick is garbage.

Kelly
07-14-2007, 11:31 AM
MARK!!!!!!

:boxing:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-14-2007, 11:49 AM

Don't get banned again mallory!

"B"
07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Don't get banned again mallory!

Just stating the obvious truth.

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 04:53 PM
SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!

Woah, let's slow down a little here. The Falcons have a hell of a hill to climb before even reaching the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. I think your friendly neighborhood Saints are in an excellent position to take the NFC south again & make a serious Super Bowl run

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 04:54 PM
:lmfao: