PDA

View Full Version : Got a question for you pplz

RandomGuy
07-13-2007, 03:22 AM
I'm at GPC registerin for classes and what not right now

fuck the core and all that shit

I was supposed to transfer to tech this fall, but i'm gonna chill at GPC for a bit transfer maybe in the spring?

but yeah i'm just gonna take classes I want to take in addition to what i NEED to take, ya know might as well get something worthwhile out of it.

So yeah I want to take an AutoCAD class to help my shitty autoCad Skill0rz or any program similar to it, what would a class like that be called? I'm sure they offer it at GPC just dont know what it'd be called?

Technical drafting? no
Engineering? no

i have no idea lol

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 03:26 AM
take spanish with mrs. fallon!!

j/p

but GPC rocks!!! good times, good times....sigh.....

RandomGuy
07-13-2007, 03:40 AM
lol good use of sarcasm, GPC sucks so bad u dont even know lol its like high school all over again, i been goin there for almost 3 years now LOL and i took a semester off (ie: only took 2 classes spring) LOL i'm goin at my own pace blahhahahahaha

Crazy Asian
07-13-2007, 06:09 AM
are you for fucking reals? Damn Im going there this fall. Fuck I wish I still went to school in Cali.

Lizbiz101
07-13-2007, 06:56 AM
I'm right there with ya'll, I'm at the Decatur campus, and it DOES fell like freakin high school all over again. Which campus you going to?? My bf took the Autocad stuff at Atl Tech, it was called Drafting over there.