PDA

View Full Version : dog rapes toddler

dumpdaccord
07-12-2007, 11:17 PM
http://www.tonawanda-news.com/local/local_story_191114137.html

Dont know...:thinking: :( ....Its a sad day when shit like this happens.

I think the dog needs to be killed as slowly and as painfully as possible.

TIGERJC
07-12-2007, 11:23 PM
lol :lmfao:

but very sad :cry:

but still :lmfao:

Where was the parents during all of this. Animals should always be watched when they are around small children period.

Turbodude06
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Thats just wrong....

autumnk5
07-12-2007, 11:29 PM
and where were the parents when this happened?

TIGERJC
07-12-2007, 11:30 PM
I wonder if the dog will be added to the state's sexual predator list

Spectic Tank
07-12-2007, 11:30 PM
http://www.tonawanda-news.com/local/local_story_191114137.html

Dont know...:thinking: :( ....Its a sad day when shit like this happens.

I think the MOM needs to be killed as slowly and as painfully as possible.

I agree...

autumnk5
07-12-2007, 11:46 PM

:lmfao: that was a good one.

Deke
07-13-2007, 12:21 AM
I think people should have to have a permit to own a pit bull, I swear...

autumnk5
07-13-2007, 12:24 AM
yeah .. my ex boyfriend had his cheek torn a bit off when he was little by a pit bull.

they are pretty mean. but then again its not just the pit bulls.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 12:26 AM
LMAO We need to start fixing this messed up world.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
damn,another dog attack..of course its a pitbull..didnt they take all the pits when they raided vick's house?

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 01:22 AM
ok hang on, maybe i'm missing something. they said the kid was sodomized, so my question is, was he running around outside, unsupervised, and NAKED???? or what....

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 01:25 AM
ok hang on, maybe i'm missing something. they said the kid was sodomized, so my question is, was he running around outside, unsupervised, and NAKED???? or what....

make he was wearing those trap door pants,lol

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 01:26 AM
btw its not the dogs fault, and its just because he is a pit that he got a news story, they wouldnt have cared if it was a german shep. or a poodle...

i blame the adults, one for not watching thier kid around a bully breed (they ARE strong, its all in the way you raise them, and bloodline as far as temperment goes)

and 2, for not fixing the damn dog if its going to be running around all the time.

dont blame the pits, blame the assholes on the other end of the leash...

Driftk1d350z
07-13-2007, 01:27 AM

yeah thats my question..

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 01:28 AM
make he was wearing those trap door pants,lol

lol, no but i'm serious. the dog ripped off pants and a diaper? or the kid was running around in his birthday suit? the parents should be arrested for neglect.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 01:28 AM
btw its not the dogs fault, and its just because he is a pit that he got a news story, they wouldnt have cared if it was a german shep. or a poodle...

i blame the adults, one for not watching thier kid around a bully breed (they ARE strong, its all in the way you raise them, and bloodline as far as temperment goes)

and 2, for not fixing the damn dog if its going to be running around all the time.

I kinda agree, its not entirely the dog's fault.

CSquared
07-13-2007, 01:52 AM
and its just because he is a pit that he got a news story, they wouldnt have cared if it was a german shep. or a poodle..

You are seriously telling me that if a toddler was raped by any other breed of dog than a pitbull it wouldnt have been on the news?

That shit is one of the most retarded statements i have ever heard. Now yes... Maybe they used the story to lead into a few others... but still... a motherfucking dog raped a kid... It'd be on the god damn news if he was raped by a GOLDFISH, nevermind a dog... The fact is a human child was raped by an animal, and there are no/should be no other considerations beyond that.

EDIT: now if this were a thread about a goldfish raping a human... i probably wouldnt have laughed myself into a coma. +1 to whoever finds such a story.

Deke
07-13-2007, 02:49 AM
Just to clarify, with my permit comment I wasn't trying to place blame on pitbulls (for the most part) but on the owners of pitbulls. Everyone here can agree that they are more prone to violence than other breeds. All I'm saying is that I don't think just any irresponsible asshole should be able to own one.

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 03:04 AM
true

Just to clarify, with my permit comment I wasn't trying to place blame on pitbulls (for the most part) but on the owners of pitbulls. Everyone here can agree that they are more prone to violence than other breeds. All I'm saying is that I don't think just any irresponsible asshole should be able to own one.

sleepys4
07-13-2007, 03:07 AM
This is the craziest shit i have seen all week. Good find i guess.?!?

CRXchic19
07-13-2007, 03:12 AM
i'm saying that pits get the most hype when it comes to the media. i'm not saying it wasnt terrible, i mean damn, i feel really bad for the kid. but at the same time, the parents should have been there, people think its funny when a dog starts humping someones leg, and of course they can just shake them off, but a toddler is way too little to fight back, and of course the breed of dog did not help. its the parents fault, what parent in thier right mind leaves thier child (yet alone a toddler) alone in a yard long enough for this to happen. i feel bad for the kid, and the parents should be prosecuted for real, god only knows what kind of trauma that kid endured.

You are seriously telling me that if a toddler was raped by any other breed of dog than a pitbull it wouldnt have been on the news?

That shit is one of the most retarded statements i have ever heard. Now yes... Maybe they used the story to lead into a few others... but still... a motherfucking dog raped a kid... It'd be on the god damn news if he was raped by a GOLDFISH, nevermind a dog... The fact is a human child was raped by an animal, and there are no/should be no other considerations beyond that.

EDIT: now if this were a thread about a goldfish raping a human... i probably wouldnt have laughed myself into a coma. +1 to whoever finds such a story.

OneSlow5pt0
07-13-2007, 03:14 AM
states wouldnt be thinking bout banning pitbulls if it was all the owners fault

jamaicanDM
07-13-2007, 06:33 AM
they need to kill that dog

Leisa
07-13-2007, 07:55 AM
First of all the report says the child was IN the home not outside, secondly it said that the family and neighbors had to beat the dog off the child.. this is just sickening to even read, the dog should be put down...

Jennnzee
07-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Sick :no:

BKgen®
07-13-2007, 08:02 AM
i've always hated fucking pitbulls, and this shit isn't doing anything to soften my disposition.

SPOOLIN
07-13-2007, 08:08 AM

That is not a pitbull, thats a boxer...regardless of that google search you did as i did the same one.

this ugly thing is a pitbull.
http://www.bryantsreddevils.com/Kain/Kain021.jpg

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I bet the DNA cmes from a human and not the dog.

"B"
07-13-2007, 08:14 AM
i've always hated fucking pitbulls

SIG!!!

I would imagine they bite back, don't they?

SPOOLIN
07-13-2007, 08:18 AM

i was thinking the same thing!

BKgen®
07-13-2007, 08:19 AM
SIG!!!

I would imagine they bite back, don't they?

hahaha that's not what i meant, but ok :lmfao:

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:31 AM
wtf? why was the kid naked around this dog anyway????? i mean i don't think a dog is going to undress a kid... and they claim there was penetration right?

Mallory
07-13-2007, 09:33 AM
^^^This fucker is quick.

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:37 AM
That is not a pitbull, thats a boxer...regardless of that google search you did as i did the same one.

this ugly thing is a pitbull.
http://www.bryantsreddevils.com/Kain/Kain021.jpg

the only thing ugly about that dog is the shaved ears....

pitbulls can be beautiful....
here's mine... and he's the most loving, fun dog ever...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyricsleep.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyric-1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyrictruck.jpg

BKgen®
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM
the only thing ugly about that dog is the shaved ears....

pitbulls can be beautiful....
here's mine... and he's the most loving, fun dog ever...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyricsleep.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyric-1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lyrictruck.jpg

Cute.

But don't drop the soap... :lmfao:

Killer
07-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Cute.

But don't drop the soap... :lmfao:

LOL!

yeah, is kinda taller and slim... (a friend is keeping him for me cause my apt won't allow me to have him) so he's lost some weight... and hasn't built any muscle.. BUT his color is incredible.. and his eyes are awesome...

honestly he's a great dog, he'll be a year in august.. yes he's still a pup, BUT for a pup he listens very well!

BKgen®
07-13-2007, 10:01 AM
i love bull breeds... i'm just not a big fan of pits at all. i've got a Bull Terrier.

"B"
07-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Killer, your dog is ugly as fuck. get a Lab.

Killer
07-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Killer, your dog is ugly as fuck. get a Lab.

B you're wife is ugly as f*ck.. get a pit bull and get some action like this toddler did!

(j/k btw.... don't want you to take that seriously)

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM
I gotta go back through, but gonna be +1 to everybody who's NOT soley blaming the dog.

Ya'll who are, are some fuckin low life morons. My cousin had a pit bull, and the neighbor's 2 y/o stole her food dish while she was eating. All the dog did, was go and lay down under a shade tree.

I've also seen killer's dog in person. VERY nice dog. Playful as all get out too! He'll mouth you but won't break skin.

One member on here was quick to post this as a bulletin on myspace as well. Title reading something to the effect of "All you people who want to save pitbulls"

This is ONE of countless pits out there. Granted there's tons that are mean as hell, but they're NOT born like that.

However, even if this WAS the dog, where do you get by calling this an "attack"? Granted it's wrong in so many ways, its not an "attack".

Some of the responses against the dog here are pathetic.

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 11:10 AM
First of all the report says the child was IN the home not outside, secondly it said that the family and neighbors had to beat the dog off the child.. this is just sickening to even read, the dog should be put down...
Yeah, and as a person if somebody comes and walks in on you while you're layin the pipe, your going to stop. Its human moral's that stop you.

Dog's however don't have that same mentality. When they're gettin some, thats just it. They're not going to stop just b/c you walk by.

Killer
07-13-2007, 11:13 AM
I gotta go back through, but gonna be +1 to everybody who's NOT soley blaming the dog.

Ya'll who are, are some fuckin low life morons. My cousin had a pit bull, and the neighbor's 2 y/o stole her food dish while she was eating. All the dog did, was go and lay down under a shade tree.

I've also seen killer's dog in person. VERY nice dog. Playful as all get out too! He'll mouth you but won't break skin.

One member on here was quick to post this as a bulletin on myspace as well. Title reading something to the effect of "All you people who want to save pitbulls"

This is ONE of countless pits out there. Granted there's tons that are mean as hell, but they're NOT born like that.

However, even if this WAS the dog, where do you get by calling this an "attack"? Granted it's wrong in so many ways, its not an "attack".

Some of the responses against the dog here are pathetic.

well put!!!!

i had forgotten that i had lyric here at that time! he's changed a lot man! a lot calmer, and listens better!

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 11:16 AM
well put!!!!

i had forgotten that i had lyric here at that time! he's changed a lot man! a lot calmer, and listens better!
Cool. He listend pretty damn good when I was there. I was surprised when he was trying to dick around with that German Shepard, and stopped just as soon as you told him to. But he's a bad dog....I forgot....

Honestly, the worst dog for biting people that i've ever seen, was a fucking POODLE.

_Christian_
07-13-2007, 11:19 AM
thats what i thought, but either way the poor kid got cream pied.

Killer
07-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Cool. He listend pretty damn good when I was there. I was surprised when he was trying to dick around with that German Shepard, and stopped just as soon as you told him to. But he's a bad dog....I forgot....

Honestly, the worst dog for biting people that i've ever seen, was a fucking POODLE.

lol! poodle's... lol...

i hate chiuaua's (spl?) hate em, i promise if they had size to them, they'd eat babies for breakfast.. and rape everything that walked....

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 11:22 AM
lol! poodle's... lol...

i hate chiuaua's (spl?) hate em, i promise if they had size to them, they'd eat babies for breakfast.. and rape everything that walked....
Lol i can't rep you right now, or i would.

Yah them things are little assholes too. My ex has one up here in PA. We was gettin into the hot tub one night, and that little fucker pulled a flying leap from the kitchen, and latched onto that A-i dont know how to spell it Tendon in the back of my fuckin ankle. I woulda drown him if not for my EX lol

Whiteboy™
07-13-2007, 11:25 AM
he tore that shit up, haha

"B"
07-13-2007, 11:27 AM
(j/k btw.... don't want you to take that seriously)

Obviously

"B"
07-13-2007, 11:29 AM

Don't let KDM Guy get around your dog, Killer. He will never be the same again.

Papa_Smurf
07-13-2007, 11:30 AM
i have 1 simple question...

"The boy underwent surgery on Sunday night and may need more reconstructive surgery in the future, Eggert said."

So the child was a boy... did the dog just tear apart is asshole, or did he pull a reach around and claw his dick to death too? :thinking:

"B"
07-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Sodimized, not groped.

ISAtlanta300
07-13-2007, 03:40 PM
i have 1 simple question...

"The boy underwent surgery on Sunday night and may need more reconstructive surgery in the future, Eggert said."

So the child was a boy... did the dog just tear apart is asshole, or did he pull a reach around and claw his dick to death too? :thinking:

No. tear apart and reconstruction in the future to avoid a lifetime sentence of a colonoscopy bag i suppose.....

d993s
07-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I wonder who the dog was previously fucking............the mom.......for sure.
How embarrasing!!!

S II K
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
man that pitbull straight up michael jackson'd that little boy...

gangster shit. lets kill the mom for being an ignorant bitch and leaving a small child with a big ass pit

d993s
07-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Obviously the mom wasn't home and the pit was horny.........he didn't bite the little boy, he just gave him a cavity search with his red rocket.

Z32redondo
07-13-2007, 07:09 PM
How do you explainthis to them when they are older.

death®
07-13-2007, 07:12 PM
I own a Pit. And this story doesn't change the way I view them.

autumnk5
07-14-2007, 12:18 AM
How do you explainthis to them when they are older.

:lmfao:

16 years later, the boy is 18

Mom says, "Son, we need to have a talk. I think you need to sit down."

The son and mom sit down at the kitchen table.

Mom says, "When you were two, a pitbull .....

hot damn. that would be so wrong.

RandomGuy
07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
lolllllllllllll man thats one kid i'd want to go to elementary school with

blahahahah "DOG FUCKER DOG FUCKER DOG FUCKER NA NA NA BOO BOO"

collins
07-14-2007, 11:03 AM
my personal opinion.... some of you own pitbulls. of COURSE you're going to defend them. you love your dogs just as much as the next guy, but i ask you to think about this... pitbulls are reported attacking (and yes i still use the word attacking since they had to BEAT the dog to get it off the boy) humans more than ANY OTHER BREED. a pitbull is a rare breed that needs to be watched very closely. they reported that this is the first instance of malice the dog had ever had. just proves once again that it takes no history of violence to turn a dog. look, you guys that have them, just please be careful with the dog and ALWAYS respect the breed. i agree with the guy that mentioned permits should be obtained by pit owners... not because of the dog, but to be sure the owner is competant (spelling?) enough to own the breed.

The Green Monster
07-14-2007, 01:49 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Mr.MuayThai
07-14-2007, 02:25 PM

LOL! Hell nah!:lmfao:

Mr.MuayThai
07-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Thats really an odd event! I've never had any problems with my mom's pit-bull's! It's weird that the only two species of in the world that have sex for pleasure would be, us the humans, and Dolphins. Dogs do it for reproductive reasons and its in there nature.
Even if they have no idea why they are doing it. And some dogs also do it to establish dominance through out there peers. kinda weird to think that a toddler did anything to make the dog feel inferior. . .

dumpdaccord
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM

I love pits...this particular dog though, whether he was a poddle, chow,collie,shepard....needs to be hung by his balls and beaten like a pinyata and then have him raped by another large breed of dog.

there is no excuse for the little boy to be raped by ANYTHING IN the house while his PARENTS were home.

His parents should face negligence charges as well.

And I see the little boy pulling a Columbine on classmates that are gonna humiliate him for the rest of his life

HalfBaked
07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
That is one lucky Pit Bull.

I wish I could still get young ass.

Banned
07-14-2007, 02:45 PM
That is one lucky Pit Bull.

I wish I could still get young ass.

Bitch, please leave

you bring NOTHING to the table, have an obsession with this kainejuice character and you suck @ life!

GTFO --------------------------> NOW!!!

TIGERJC
07-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I love pits...this particular dog though, whether he was a poddle, chow,collie,shepard....needs to be hung by his balls and beaten like a pinyata and then have him raped by another large breed of dog.

there is no excuse for the little boy to be raped by ANYTHING IN the house while his PARENTS were home.

His parents should face negligence charges as well.

And I see the little boy pulling a Columbine on classmates that are gonna humiliate him for the rest of his life
Do you really think the dog can even process the difference between a human's leg and the ass of a 2 yr old. Dogs Hump, thats what they do (not the smartest fucking animal out there). I highly doubt the dog has been planning on raping the child once he got him alone.

I still think some adult did that to the child and blamed it on the dog.

dumpdaccord
07-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Do you really think the dog can even process the difference between a human's leg and the ass of a 2 yr old. Dogs Hump, thats what they do (not the smartest fucking animal out there). I highly doubt the dog has been planning on raping the child once he got him alone.

they will figure out who did it...

but on the otherhand..do you have a dog?

I do.Although my daughter is only 2 my dog listens to her. Dogs are VERY smart, never get that twisted.

Im sure that dog knew he was hurting the little boy because I have friends that have dogs that are very protective. They can tell the difference between play and seriousness. For instance if I tried to really harm my friend the dog would tear me apart even though Ive known the dog since he was a pup.

TIGERJC
07-14-2007, 03:40 PM
they will figure out who did it...

but on the otherhand..do you have a dog?

I do.Although my daughter is only 2 my dog listens to her. Dogs are VERY smart, never get that twisted.

Im sure that dog knew he was hurting the little boy because I have friends that have dogs that are very protective. They can tell the difference between play and seriousness. For instance if I tried to really harm my friend the dog would tear me apart even though Ive known the dog since he was a pup.
Not all dogs are smart, just like humans. Dogs will hump anything, so they aren't that smart. You sound like one of those fruitcakes that dress up there dog and kiss them on the mouth

OneSlow5pt0
07-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Not all dogs are smart, just like humans. Dogs will hump anything, so they aren't that smart. You sound like one of those fruitcakes that dress up there dog and kiss them on the mouth

only a few breeds are known to be smart......cats are way smarter than dogs thats y they have thier own day

Maverick
07-14-2007, 04:50 PM
the boy was probly giving the dog a bj and the dog decided "thats enough"

Nomad!
07-14-2007, 05:01 PM
That was my first thought

unkn0wndj
07-14-2007, 08:47 PM
"Dude.. you lost your virginity to a dog" ..Oh the torment if some kids at school find out later on...