07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
nuff said

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/9162/07100520014tb.jpg

5thgcelica
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM
duuuuude that sucks

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM
oh fuck! that sucks ass! are you ok? where did you hit it?

tony
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
back roads in douglasville.. I was taking my son home annd the thing came out of nowhere. I was going about 35mph but didnt have any time to react.. the front brace that is usually removed with twin turbo kits for the G35 and 350Z saved a lot of the damage.

Does anyone know what I can expect with the insurance company? Specifically progressive.. the parts that are damaged are aftermarket parts and I'd like to stick with that.

flysi00
07-10-2005, 09:13 PM
damn man that sucks asss sorry to hear about that

A1EX
07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
damn thats messed up

ProjectWidow
07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
damn that sux dude! sorry to hear about that. im always worried about something like that because where i live its a shitty road plus there are woods on one side so there are deer and im always scaried one will jump out. hope all goes well with your insurance

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:15 PM
i think if you give the insurance company pics or receipts they may give you the money to replace it, but i'm not 100% sure

my sister had the hit and runs and they didn't pay for the aftermarket parts - just how to fix it normally - but idk

Cliff
07-10-2005, 09:22 PM
dude tony that sucks so bad...well there's the new front bumper you wanted....and c/f hood.....man i am hurtin for you

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Ouch man...sorry to hear that...atleast you could shoot what hit your car and be alright...The dumb drunk bia bia that hit my car only broke her arm....

tony
07-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Ouch man...sorry to hear that...atleast you could shoot what hit your car and be alright...The dumb drunk bia bia that hit my car only broke her arm....

lol trust me, I'd be in jail right now if a drunk driver hit me.. the deer got right up and continued on across the road :mad:

tony
07-10-2005, 09:27 PM
dude tony that sucks so bad...well there's the new front bumper you wanted....and c/f hood.....man i am hurtin for you

I'm not going to lie..I'm seriously hoping they let me order my own parts because the car will be even better than it was before. If I have to go with oem parts I'll be a lil dissapointed.

Cliff
07-10-2005, 09:29 PM
dude i am crying for you...i saw it down in jonesboro or wherever off 85 and up at TS and now it's ruined....

girly_typeR
07-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Man that really sucks. Good to know you are okay.. Sorry to hear that tony.

Nittanys1
07-10-2005, 09:31 PM
SHIAT....GOT ANY FOOD OUT OF IT?....sux man!!

The Ren
07-10-2005, 09:32 PM
aww tony that sucks hun.. im not sure how progressive will react.. they told me when i was getting a quote for the supra i needed to have a "custom parts" added to the car for non stock items and they only insure up to 1K

BufordŽ
07-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm feeling for you, too. But atleast you're able to get that new front bumper sooner than anticipated.

tony
07-10-2005, 09:58 PM
SHIAT....GOT ANY FOOD OUT OF IT?....sux man!!

lol I know right.. that lil sonofabitch got right up and hopped his ass off into the woods

tony
07-10-2005, 09:59 PM
aww tony that sucks hun.. im not sure how progressive will react.. they told me when i was getting a quote for the supra i needed to have a "custom parts" added to the car for non stock items and they only insure up to 1K

$1k is all I'd need *rubbing hands together devlishly*

The Ren
07-10-2005, 10:06 PM
So you may have it made...

kilpatty43
07-10-2005, 10:23 PM
i think if you give the insurance company pics or receipts they may give you the money to replace it, but i'm not 100% sure

my sister had the hit and runs and they didn't pay for the aftermarket parts - just how to fix it normally - but idk
what sister are you talking about??? ins has yet to pay shit for any of my claims

SniperJoe
07-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Hmm... I may have to start exterminating deer to prevent things like this from happening again.

Damn deer. <shakes fist>

fawk_you
07-11-2005, 03:21 AM
back roads in douglasville.. I was taking my son home annd the thing came out of nowhere. I was going about 35mph but didnt have any time to react.. the front brace that is usually removed with twin turbo kits for the G35 and 350Z saved a lot of the damage.

Does anyone know what I can expect with the insurance company? Specifically progressive.. the parts that are damaged are aftermarket parts and I'd like to stick with that.

Tony, holy crap bro- im really sorry to hear about this!!!!!! I have been going through the same with my car. Insurence should be ok....like everyone has been saying show them reciepts for everything, and actually if you had everything insured...they should cover it. (like your TT set up, kit, rims, etc.etc. I had mine all covered and listed- yeah its more every month but crap like this happens alot esp where we live.) Call the ins. company and tell them what happened. They will put it under your comprehensive coverage. Scinc you couldnt get the deers ins. information or name or anything thats the best choice they have. You will know what I am talking about when they start to ask ?'s. Call them, set up an appt. for getting a quote, they will come out....quote you and should give you a check on the spot. (its sometimes better if you go to a few diff. shops ahead of time and get diff. quotes from them, cause sometimes the ins. company wont cover certain items on the car-- if you know certain people at body shops, you might want to get an over quote just incase.) Then all you have to do is pay the deductible and rock out another G35 sedan. haha Good luck with everything.

The Yousef
07-11-2005, 06:58 AM
DUDE!

THAT SUCKS MONKEY BALLS!

damn you have my condolences(sp?)....hope you get her back soon.... :(

Shawna
07-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Tony that really sux!!!! Hopefully theyll fix it and everything will be covered!!!

RISKYB
07-11-2005, 09:14 AM
damn dude sorry to hear that, progressive usually is pretty good to deal with though

trythefly
07-11-2005, 11:29 AM
daaaaaaaaaaamn!

Cliff
07-11-2005, 11:38 AM
TONY I JUST REALIZED WHY THE TITLE DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME....THE PLURAL OF DEER IS DEER NOT DEERS

Kristi
07-11-2005, 01:35 PM
lol hefy - i meant that they weren't going to pay for your after market shit, just factory shit, even tho they still haven't paid

luvleexcivic
07-11-2005, 01:46 PM
sorry that happened .. i would of stabbed or shot him and took him home to eat .. haha ..

ironchef
07-11-2005, 02:45 PM
That sucks, that car was hot. Any damage besides the hood and bumper?

lilgapeach
07-11-2005, 06:07 PM
TONY I JUST REALIZED WHY THE TITLE DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME....THE PLURAL OF DEER IS DEER NOT DEERS
LOL I was waiting for somebody to say that.

tony
07-11-2005, 07:37 PM

lol every time I see the title I just cringe at my bad grammar.. I think I'm going to take up deer hunting now

tony
07-11-2005, 07:42 PM
That sucks, that car was hot. Any damage besides the hood and bumper?

Nah, suprisingly everything that was damaged was stuff I was looking to replace anyway.. the whole thing is a little strange to me. The headlights would have been the most expensive thing to replace and those seemed okay, this allows me to go in and fix one of the HID's now.

I actually have all of the oem parts in my garage and if I really needed to I could put those back on but that would be no fun. The car will look even better and be a little faster after all of this so I cant complain too much. Its about time I get something for the $200 a month I pay in insurance! I'm sure it will be even more now.