PDA

View Full Version : 05 gsxr 600 for sale cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kngkahious
07-12-2007, 09:29 PM
i got another bike for sale.it is a 05 gsxr 600 with 9k miles with yoshi exhaust,undertail,flush mount blinkers, and a new back tire.it is in ok overall condition has been laid down but is worth the money.i know u people will give me a hard time for not haveing pics posted but i dont have any right now.the bike is parked at a friends house is trying to buy the bike. i havent had a chance to take any pics of the bike yet.he is going to the bank to try and get the laon tomorrow but we'll see what happens.if he dose'nt get it i will let it go for 4800.the bike runs really good and i havent found any problem with the bike (other then the visual blimishes).the back tire is'nt on yet but i will put a new one on when u buy it (the tire needs replaced because i ran over a nail on th way home with it).if i have to i will post pics of another bike in the same trim as this bike.

i am also intrested in trades but must be worth more then the bike.

if u have any questions u can hit me up or give me a call 770-298-4755 shayne. i have other bikes and car for sale between me and my friends we could have an entire used car/bike lot