PDA

View Full Version : Red Turbo Nissan 200SX.... riced out...

İhris
07-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Not really a kill i guess.... i just think it was halarious. I was cruisin down ronald reagan pkwy doing the speed limit and this rust bucket 200SX pulls up next to me w/ 3 guys in it missing teeth, wife beaters, and some crazy lookin dread locks....

He steps on the gas a couple of times so i can hear his BOV.... so i thought to myself... :goodjob:

as he pulls forward a little bit more the rice jumped out at me.... He had on his rear side window a Streetglo, nopi, and a Pepboys racing "R" sticker on it..... thats when i was like... :umno: so he takes off as we are going around one of the curves and I didnt speed up any at all... as he gets about 7 car lengths in front of me he hits his flashers and the guy in the back seat is turned around lookin at me. Not to mention the driver is waiving gbye to me lolz.....

so the turn ends and its about a half mile straight away and i got about 3 car lengths behind him and at 50mph i hit 3rd gear and stayed the same distance from him up until about 80mph and then i hit the brakes because cops are real bad on that road..... The dumbass musta thought he pulled really hard on me after that and did the flasher thing again....

My car is slow ok... real slow. But apparently this guy did not know how to drive at all. we came around to another straight and I decided that i was just gonna try to keep up again.... The car had so much turbo lag that I hit 3rd gear and went from 3 car lengths to no car lengths by the time we got to 90 and then i let off and he keeps going ..... flashes his flashers again..... so finally we came to 124 and as i road by him to get into the turning lane I just had to ask.....

Thats a nice looking Nissan Type-R you have... How much boost are you runnin on that streetglo turbo you have???

I didnt even bother sticking around for an answer... i could keep from laughing :D

koukis14
07-12-2007, 10:43 PM
He probably had that valve that goes in your exhaust that sounds like a turbo.

Z U L8R
07-12-2007, 10:47 PM
wtf! that was my car

<=]

İhris
07-12-2007, 10:52 PM
nahhh it was definatly a BOV i was hearing... but i could tell that he was definatly either in the wrong gear or Turbo lag was real real bad. I mean 3rd gear is really the only gear i have that pulls any and I rev matched perrfect going into third.... who knows. I relly don't even bother trying to race anyone because 90% of the time im gonna lose. I really wanted to see if it was a hardcore sleeper or this guy just bought a sleeper and threw some stickers on it and its prob not even tuned. who knows

wesolayo
07-13-2007, 02:38 AM
You talkin about Ronald Reagan between 141 and 20? I used to race on it some when it was being built, but, everyone I know lately has got ticketed on it, so, locking cruise at 45 on it, haha.

İhris
07-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Ronald reagan between 124 and Pleasant hill... its Snellville's biggest speed trap. you can safely travel 65mph on that road and the speed limit is 50. its a 4 lane highway basicly. During rush hour though the police usually set up on the other side of the road and don't mess with everyone heading to and from work.

Twinnos
07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Ronald reagan between 124 and Pleasant hill... its Snellville's biggest speed trap. you can safely travel 65mph on that road and the speed limit is 50. its a 4 lane highway basicly. During rush hour though the police usually set up on the other side of the road and don't mess with everyone heading to and from work.
if u are riding without rush hour traffic to block for you then i wouldnt do more than 55-60 or they will ticket you :police:

The Green Monster
07-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Lol good race...I'll race you in my 200sx :goodjob:

İhris
07-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Lol good race...I'll race you in my 200sx :goodjob:

sure lets do it... gimmie about 6 months first lol

The Green Monster
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
lol i'm bone stock...stock sr20de...in 6 months, I'm assuming you'll be boosted and so will I if everything goes according to plan...I say we do a now and then type thing lol...just to see the progress in 6 months time :goodjob: and all out of good fun of course

İhris
07-13-2007, 12:47 PM
yeah im down. gotta be next week some time. Im curious to see how it does because there are times when i get raped by cars i really thought i could take lol... a go kart for example.... and then there are times where i have hung with cars i never thought i could... (obviously bad drivers) example... stock RX8, Stock 240, 3 series BMW (Auto w/ chick drivin lol).....

MR. 200SX
07-14-2007, 01:16 AM
I wonder who it is. I have a black 200sx and I don't know any members with a red one with those awful descriptions.

mocha latte cupcake
07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
i'll race you chris :D let me get the new engine cause i'm down comp in 2 cylinders lol.

The Green Monster
07-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Alright that sounds good...let me know when

İhris
07-14-2007, 02:05 PM
i'll race you chris :D let me get the new engine cause i'm down comp in 2 cylinders lol.

hehe u'd prob still win on 2 cyl.... yeah im down for it. I needa blow up my motor anyways so i have an excuse to order the Kswap :D

mocha latte cupcake
07-14-2007, 03:00 PM
lol bastard! :D but yes K20 :D

collins
07-14-2007, 06:34 PM
i'll race ya, chris! :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
07-14-2007, 06:36 PM
i raced pure jdm once and he kicked my ass, perhaps it was his high qaulity jdmparts to my knock off rice rocket parts, nissan powa

İhris
07-15-2007, 09:57 PM
i'll race ya, chris! :rolleyes:

.... ok, we'll race from one end of ronald reagan to the other.... just you hang out at the target in snellville and i'll call you when i hit bethesda.... then you go :D

.... sad part is I would be waving at you go by before i hit 29 :cheers:

2DR_JEEEZER
07-15-2007, 11:25 PM
damn i wanna race

İhris
07-15-2007, 11:35 PM
....mmmm ok geezy we are gonna race to the end of my driveway and back blindfolded and we gotta spin around 20 times on a chair..... while drunk.

I'm not going to be racing anyone as of right now... i may be ordering a new radiator tomorrow. got back from Import Alliance and after a 4 hour drive i get a mile from my house and realized my temp gauge was peaked. luckly I was really close to home.

2DR_JEEEZER
07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
....mmmm ok geezy we are gonna race to the end of my driveway and back blindfolded and we gotta spin around 20 times on a chair..... while drunk.

sounds good lol!

2.0civic
07-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Hmm..Only one red turbo 20sx i know of around Gnett but the description doesnt match driver or car....Matt can drive also if it was him....

hmm....

İhris
07-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Im willing to bet this guy just bought the car and through some stickers on it. U can't drive a boosted 4cyl like you would an N/A. Im willing to bet he has no idea what turbo lag is either... or even how a turbo works lol

Damn i wish i had my camera on me that day.... ya'll woulda got a good laugh

2.0civic
07-16-2007, 12:42 PM
http://www.ecmoto.com/main/profile.php?member=453

look like that car?

İhris
07-16-2007, 12:46 PM
nope... that one is a lot nicer than the one i saw....

the one on that ecmoto link... did he used to have a bunch of aircraft style vinyls on there?? and he has a bunch of Mustang bolt-ons right?? I know a guy that has a red 200sx w/ 300+hp and has a bunch of Mustang parts. not really sure what the car looks like these days

2.0civic
07-16-2007, 12:48 PM
yeah. Cobra MAF and some other shit.

Hes had about 5 different setups in that car due to blowing it up alot and ripping trannys

Last i heard he had a tick over 400 in in ( that was a few months ago)

MR. 200SX
07-21-2007, 11:30 PM
^^^^ heh that guy you are talking about is a joke. He talks so much about how fast his car is and I HAVE NEVER seen him run any car or even DYNO his car. We tried to get him to run so many times and he would refuse (not even at commerce). I'm sure he is barely putting down 250WHP at the most. He would give this newbies rides but he always refuse to give me one since he knew that he couldn't fool me. He is more of a show king IMO. I give him props for winning so many trophies and last time I saw his car it was on EBAY.

ubers2k
07-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Hmm..Only one red turbo 20sx i know of around Gnett but the description doesnt match driver or car....Matt can drive also if it was him....

hmm....

Does he still have the 200? I haven't seen it around in a long while (my sub. connects with his)

ubers2k
07-21-2007, 11:46 PM
^^^^ heh that guy you are talking about is a joke. He talks so much about how fast his car is and I HAVE NEVER seen him run any car or even DYNO his car. We tried to get him to run so many times and he would refuse (not even at commerce). I'm sure he is barely putting down 250WHP at the most. He would give this newbies rides but he always refuse to give me one since he knew that he couldn't fool me. He is more of a show king IMO. I give him props for winning so many trophies and last time I saw his car it was on EBAY.

I can def. vouche for the car. It's quick... real quick. We pulled on a few cars (2004 Cobra, 2004 Corvette, boosted 240, etc.) He just doesn't like to race due to the fact that he still runs stock tranny.... Last time I was in the car it was boosting about 22 lbs.

Pulsar GTi-R motor, Garrett turbo (not sure on size, but it's the biggest you can get internal wastegate on the stock manifold), custom 3" exhaust straight out the side, Evo VIII intercooler... shit, too much to list. I helped him work on it though.