PDA

View Full Version : Street Race Questions

corey30349
07-12-2007, 10:16 AM
:locked:

BuBBa DRiFT
07-12-2007, 10:29 AM
i assume your running stock internals since you would know if you upgraded your drivetrain properly

i suggest 3000k max for a launch

2turbo4u
07-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Let me open the door for QD to come on in!

sleepys4
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Im tryin to see what is it safe to launch from like 4k or what post any other race tips yall dudes done fig out if u dont mind sharing lol if u got any questions post em

It depends on alot of things. Car, Tires, FI, NA. Some specs about your car would help.

sleepys4
07-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Let me open the door for QD to come on in!

Took the words out of my mouth.
That wasn't the best title for your thread.
You live and learn, get ready.

corey30349
07-12-2007, 11:26 AM
yea i noticed that after i posted but ive got a stock ls in a ef wit kumho tires full interior reconditioned head after market clutch i heard ls motors suck on the highway my friend raced a teg on the interstate and he had a sohc vtec i think the dude in the teg aint knowhow to drive cuz my friend murdered him got the dude that was ridin wit him got the vid it was horrible

corey30349
07-12-2007, 11:27 AM
o yea sorry about the sucky thread realli didnt know where to post or even if i should but im tryin to get my post up so i just shot things out my bad ppls u can try to kick my ass later

Nitro
07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
yea i noticed that after i posted but ive got a stock ls in a ef wit kumho tires full interior reconditioned head after market clutch i heard ls motors suck on the highway my friend raced a teg on the interstate and he had a sohc vtec i think the dude in the teg aint knowhow to drive cuz my friend murdered him got the dude that was ridin wit him got the vid it was horrible

nice title dipshit. :thinking:

corey30349
07-12-2007, 11:35 AM
nice title dipshit. :thinking:hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm thanks

corey30349
07-12-2007, 11:38 AM
whats the tops speed youve hit on the during street racin

patrick4588
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM
160 down i-75s if that counts as street racing (5th gear pegged out). i have got 130 or so on a few highways

d16_turbo
07-12-2007, 12:04 PM
i hit 200 in my civic with a b16 tranny

patrick4588
07-12-2007, 12:08 PM
i hit 200 in my civic with a b16 tranny

rofl. i know you hit like 160 in your gsr. that video you have on your myspace proves it! shit was intense

d16_turbo
07-12-2007, 12:11 PM
that wasnt my car that was a k20 civic. my gsr had a b16 trany which probably would have topped out at around 130 but i dont know because i dont drive that fast

patrick4588
07-12-2007, 12:21 PM
for real? i thought that was your gsr all this time. lol. yeah i dont drive that fast ANYMORE. i used to drive fast all the time, but not so much anymore

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
what did u have befor u edited it?

corey30349
07-12-2007, 02:34 PM
what did u have befor u edited it?what is a good rpm to launch from i forgot realli what i was gon put on here b4 i had a legit question until i left and came back and put that shit then i realized i put some dumbshit

corey30349
07-12-2007, 02:37 PM
that wasnt my car that was a k20 civic. my gsr had a b16 trany which probably would have topped out at around 130 but i dont know because i dont drive that fastI dont think it would top out around 130 my friend had a si with a b16 we was on the interstate going like 135 and he ran about 140 one night i dont trust my car enought to go up dat fast i havent went over 60 yet lol due to alignment problems lol i realized dat after i just had bought the car going down to ingles when i hit bought 60 it pulled to the right real quick i grabbed it and it start goin left and right then after that i realized i got fucked up alignment but i thought wit a gsr you should be able to run up to about 150???

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 02:49 PM
what is a good rpm to launch from i forgot realli what i was gon put on here b4 i had a legit question until i left and came back and put that shit then i realized i put some dumbshit

ummm u sure thats what u had

mxglory258
07-12-2007, 03:55 PM
EDITED

WHAT IS THE TOP SPEED YOUVE HIT WHILE STREETRACING AND WHERE YOU DID IT???
Street race your car off a cliff you fuckin faggot.

corey30349
07-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Street race your car off a cliff you fuckin faggot. thas cool ill ride with your moms wit u in the back seat

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 07:41 PM

lol damn son what did he do :lmfao: :lmao:

corey30349
07-12-2007, 07:45 PM
lol damn son what did he do :lmfao: :lmao:the thread was fucked up from the get go i guess he seen street racin and figured i can put in my 2 cent then when he seen the question he was like oh damn i dont know more than likely lame ass nerdy dude from northside i kno he aint from the southside mxglory be forreal gotta be from northside

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 08:43 PM
the thread was fucked up from the get go i guess he seen street racin and figured i can put in my 2 cent then when he seen the question he was like oh damn i dont know more than likely lame ass nerdy dude from northside i kno he aint from the southside mxglory be forreal gotta be from northside

northside and southside???:???:

mxglory258
07-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Born in fuckin 91 and banned. I know your bitch ass can still read this tho. Nobody gives a flyin fuck what you do street racing. Yes, I am putting in my .02. If you don't like it, then get fucked. 16 y/o ass faggot. Don't come talkin shit to me. Talkin about my mother is a waste of yours and my time. Doesn't bother me on here. I dont know you so you mean jack shit to me boy. I aint in GA right now. That matters none. Stfu pussy.

mxglory258
07-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Oh, and it matters none where I'm from. I still say your a fuck up and the best part of ya rolled down the milk man's leg.

Hektik
07-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Born in fuckin 91 and banned. I know your bitch ass can still read this tho. Nobody gives a flyin fuck what you do street racing. Yes, I am putting in my .02. If you don't like it, then get fucked. 16 y/o ass faggot. Don't come talkin shit to me. Talkin about my mother is a waste of yours and my time. Doesn't bother me on here. I dont know you so you mean jack shit to me boy. I aint in GA right now. That matters none. Stfu pussy.

So whats the purpose in writting this.. Does it make you feel more like a man for arguing with a 16 year old... The kid had a few questions about street racing hes not the first nor the last. He also admitted to being wrong. if you dont condone it thats fine but theres no reason to go all pshyco and shit on him... Stating your opinions is one thing but talking down to people is another.. Grow the fuck up.. I remember when u first came on here and got owned all over the place now you feel like you have some chip on your shoulder and you need to prove something to all the noobs.. wrong way to earn your respect...

Z32redondo
07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
So whats the purpose in writting this.. Does it make you feel more like a man for arguing with a 16 year old... The kid had a few questions about street racing hes not the first nor the last. He also admitted to being wrong. if you dont condone it thats fine but theres no reason to go all pshyco and shit on him... Stating your opinions is one thing but talking down to people is another.. Grow the fuck up.. I remember when u first came on here and got owned all over the place now you feel like you have some chip on your shoulder and you need to prove something to all the noobs.. wrong way to earn your respect...

Word

sleepys4
07-13-2007, 02:37 AM

YEA very well said. You beat me to it. +1

Nissangeek
07-13-2007, 07:33 AM
I reaslly don't see what the big deal is. 99.9% of the people on here have street raced at some point in time. It may not be the smartest or safest way to have fun, but what right do any of ya'll that have done it yourselves have to flame on this kid. If its really that big of a deal to all of you "big men" who think its cool to fuck with some kid over something we've all done, then why not make a sticky thread about not posting about illegal racing.

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 08:01 AM
I reaslly don't see what the big deal is. 99.9% of the people on here have street raced at some point in time. It may not be the smartest or safest way to have fun, but what right do any of ya'll that have done it yourselves have to flame on this kid. If its really that big of a deal to all of you "big men" who think its cool to fuck with some kid over something we've all done, then why not make a sticky thread about not posting about illegal racing.
Guess i'm part of the .1 who doesn't, havent, and won't.

My point in saying it is b/c street racing's dumb as fuck. I laugh at the kills forum just waiting to read a post on there stating how a bunch of the members got nailed for it. Its lame. IMO.

Nissangeek
07-13-2007, 08:37 AM

My point in saying it is b/c street racing's dumb as fuck. I laugh at the kills forum just waiting to read a post on there stating how a bunch of the members got nailed for it. Its lame. IMO.

I'm not saying it isn't dumb. Once you have 5 or 6 tickets under your belt you tend to grow up a bit, but younger people do stupid shit. Flamin' 'em on the internet ain't gonna stop it.

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Flaming them isn't the intent. Blatently letting them know that they're complete MORON's is the intent. He might not admit it, but eventually he'll get the point.

Hell, i'm 23 and have NEVER had a speeding ticket.

sleepys4
07-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Flaming them isn't the intent. Blatently letting them know that they're complete MORON's is the intent. He might not admit it, but eventually he'll get the point.

Hell, i'm 23 and have NEVER had a speeding ticket.

Congrats on your excellent driving record. Now go fuck off.

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Gee that was harsh..umm..no love the 15 y/o mentality faggot

Hektik
07-13-2007, 03:07 PM

so what do you call this http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690

you posted this yourself .. a mountain run might not be straight up street racing but its pretty much the same thing.... this is just as dumb if not dumber.. im not saying ive never done it but then again im not being a hypocrite and telling others not to do it...

mxglory258
07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
so what do you call this http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690

you posted this yourself .. a mountain run might not be straight up street racing but its pretty much the same thing.... this is just as dumb if not dumber.. im not saying ive never done it but then again im not being a hypocrite and telling others not to do it...
Oh excuse me, one thing i've done. Sorry. Funny thing is, i was going to make video's of runs and shit back here. And haven't. Why?? B/c thats not what I do. Sorry I had fun one time on the road. Shit, better shun me now. Ya'll are lame as hell :)

patrick4588
07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
there are way way way too many street racing debates on this site.

GSRteg®
07-13-2007, 03:28 PM
lol

southside
07-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Gee that was harsh..umm..no love the 15 y/o mentality faggotlol u got into a arguement with a 15 y/o i bet you feel really hard

superboost
07-13-2007, 03:48 PM
screet racin

Hektik
07-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh excuse me, one thing i've done. Sorry. Funny thing is, i was going to make video's of runs and shit back here. And haven't. Why?? B/c thats not what I do. Sorry I had fun one time on the road. Shit, better shun me now. Ya'll are lame as hell :)

One time or 100 times you still did it which makes you a hypocrite for calling someone else out for something you yourself have done...and "lame" WTF I haven’t used that since I was in middle school I guess all that arguing you do with little kids has hindered your vocabulary

Z32redondo
07-13-2007, 05:04 PM
One time or 100 times you still did it which makes you a hypocrite for calling someone else out for something you yourself have done...and "lame" WTF I haven’t used that since I was in middle school I guess all that arguing you do with little kids has hindered your vocabulary

Ay men my brotha:bannana:

southside
07-13-2007, 05:41 PM

lol

BuBBa DRiFT
07-15-2007, 12:40 AM
lol who gave me neg reps for making fun of him? I didnt know any noobs had enough reputation to neg rep me lol

Dracc
07-15-2007, 12:57 AM
hahahha... omg no

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 07:27 AM

Why don't you shut the fuck up until you do know everything? Even if you were near being right about that 99.9% number, I would be that .01% who hasn't done it. I've always been smart enough to know that's not what to do. I have every goddamn right to flame on him and anyone else who feels the need to "defend" this crap. You put me or my family in danger because you're too goddamn cheap to go to a fucking track, then I'll light you up. I'm also the "big man" who'll tell you that I hope the next time you do get involved in a street race, I hope you don't come out of it alive. That's what's up from the .01%, you fucking idiot. Later, QD.

David88vert
07-15-2007, 07:35 AM
QD, when we gonna have our street race!!!! My Adidas will smoke your Nikes!
And don't make me pull out the Chuck Taylors! They are way lighter than your Jordans!
Old school FTMFW!

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 07:42 AM
QD, when we gonna have our street race!!!! My Adidas will smoke your Nikes!
And don't make me pull out the Chuck Taylors! They are way lighter than your Jordans!
Old school FTMFW!

Damn, David. You got me confused with someone else. I've never owned Jordans, lolol. I've always been a CT, Pony or Fila dude. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
07-15-2007, 08:18 AM
lol don't forget to tune your nos and vtec and you should run 10's

David88vert
07-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Damn, David. You got me confused with someone else. I've never owned Jordans, lolol. I've always been a CT, Pony or Fila dude. Later, QD.
Nah, just figured you might have a pair. Is Pony and Fila still around even? :D

Z32redondo
07-15-2007, 09:19 PM

LOL PF Flyers ^^^^

Deke
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
and "lame" WTF I haven’t used that since I was in middle school

You're missing out.

Dracc
07-15-2007, 09:38 PM
F.I.L.A.... Forever I Love Atlanta.... lol. and yes they are still around

Hektik
07-16-2007, 03:54 AM
You're missing out.

lol

Dracc
07-16-2007, 03:55 AM
PRO KEDS DAMNIT

Clegger
07-16-2007, 03:57 AM
Why don't you shut the fuck up until you do know everything? Even if you were near being right about that 99.9% number, I would be that .01% who hasn't done it. I've always been smart enough to know that's not what to do. I have every goddamn right to flame on him and anyone else who feels the need to "defend" this crap. You put me or my family in danger because you're too goddamn cheap to go to a fucking track, then I'll light you up. I'm also the "big man" who'll tell you that I hope the next time you do get involved in a street race, I hope you don't come out of it alive. That's what's up from the .01%, you fucking idiot. Later, QD.

forgive me QD but im just doing what you would do to somebody else

99.9% + .01% = 99.91%........ um yea..... I think you meant .1%
later Clegg

NAMNORI
07-16-2007, 04:46 AM
:2cents: hey QD. do everyone a favor and eat a dick its not our (99.9%) fault that youre too much of a puss to go fast and any ways who eversaid that youre a "man". all i've seen is you bitch about everyone else do me a favor SHUTUP!!!!!( get the sand out of your vagina)

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 05:55 AM
:2cents: hey QD. do everyone a favor and eat a dick its not our (99.9%) fault that youre too much of a puss to go fast and any ways who eversaid that youre a "man". all i've seen is you bitch about everyone else do me a favor SHUTUP!!!!!( get the sand out of your vagina)

Jealousy sucks. You know, I'm known around here for a lot of things, wit, intellect, my humorous ways of dealing with idiots, my crazy photoshops. I hope that one of my next photoshops will be taking a pic of your rotting corpse and just fucking it all up. Maybe making you have sex with Boy George or, even worse, Britney Spears. So hurry up and go out and "street race" so that you may wrap your car around a tree have a branch shoved through your skull so I can get started. Later, QD.

Nissangeek
07-16-2007, 07:38 AM

Who was defending anything? All I said is that no one that has done it has any right to fuck with the kid. Congrats on being a nearly 40 yr old loser who's cool on a WEBSITE, and has to flame on 16 yr old kids to make himself feel big. Thats real cool man.:goodjob:

southside
07-16-2007, 09:39 AM
lol i wear goodyears so u know im grippin

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Who was defending anything? All I said is that no one that has done it has any right to fuck with the kid. Congrats on being a nearly 40 yr old loser who's cool on a WEBSITE, and has to flame on 16 yr old kids to make himself feel big. Thats real cool man.:goodjob:

Maybe you should concentrate more on your school(if you haven't dropped out yet) and less on trying to make me look bad. If you knew basic Math, you'd know I'm not 40. Goddamn moron. And I don't give a motherfuck how old the fucker is in relation to me. He's obviously old enough to be out there putting normal people in danger and I don't care if 70, I'll goddamn say something to him. You, too. Fuck both of you if you like that. Later, QD.

Nissangeek
07-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Maybe you should concentrate more on your school(if you haven't dropped out yet) and less on trying to make me look bad. If you knew basic Math, you'd know I'm not 40. Goddamn moron. And I don't give a motherfuck how old the fucker is in relation to me. He's obviously old enough to be out there putting normal people in danger and I don't care if 70, I'll goddamn say something to him. You, too. Fuck both of you if you like that. Later, QD.

Whatever dude. Having an internet battle really isn't worth my time. Tell you what. You win. Make you feel better? I know how you need your little e-kills to validate yourself as a "man". Just think. When you have grandkids you can tell them about how cool you were on IA and how you made all the newbs quiver at the might of your keyboard. Then I hope they go out and race their car into a fucking tree and die. Then you can post a thread about it and see how many 16 yr olds give a shit.

P.S. I didn't say you were 40. Learn to read dipshit. I said nearly 40. Stupid fuck.

NAMNORI
07-16-2007, 04:25 PM
whatever man. its not some 16yr olds fault that you cant drive your pos good enough. hes asking questions,maybe if someone would address the question like a man instead of a punk ass bitch like you maybe he'd get all the info he would need to make the right decsions and take it off the road.build up dont tear down you little puss. now if you have a rpoblem with that you are just a bitch:2up:

EM1toEVO
07-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Children these days...I'm gonna buy one of these for the Evo since all the kids like to race me, lol.

http://www.shockerstickers.com/store/images/DSC02774.JPG

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Having an internet battle really isn't worth my time.

Then why the whole paragraph? Nice commenting of you to bring family into it. The "real man maker" there. Funny that's your last resort when you have nothing else. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 05:21 PM
whatever man. its not some 16yr olds fault that you cant drive your pos good enough.

Wow. Really? I guess I need to return my two(2) road racing championships that I have obtained, legally to the organization. Maybe you should know who you are going to lose to before you open your feeble little mind, little boy.

hes asking questions,maybe if someone would address the question like a man instead of a punk ass bitch like you

So because I have no leniency towards street racing idiots, I'm the "punk ass bitch." Nice call. Way to use common ssense, Peter Pansy.

.build up dont tear down you little puss. now if you have a rpoblem with that you are just a bitch:2up:

I sure am. Some little punk boy just told me off. I think I'll stop telling little girls like you and friend to not street race. Oh well, the faster he kills himself, the better off normal people will be. Thanks for trying to rationalize street racing, but you failed. Again. Later, QD.

MachNU
07-16-2007, 05:28 PM
QD :1
Newbs : 0

NAMNORI
07-16-2007, 07:10 PM
funny road racing requires brains so far youve shonw none and by the way if youre so good give the kid advise instead of being a douche.congrats on the trophies but that doesnt make up for you being a dick .:2cents:

MachNU
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
funny road racing requires brains so far youve shonw none and by the way if youre so good give the kid advise instead of being a douche.congrats on the trophies but that doesnt make up for you being a dick .:2cents:

hey buddy your a newb and so far all your post have nothing but dumbass asshole post! you keep it up you will find it very hard to post on this website! :goodjob:

NAMNORI
07-16-2007, 07:33 PM
sorry thought i was using that whole freedom of speech thing . first defend it then deny it:D

MachNU
07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
sorry thought i was using that whole freedom of speech thing . first defend it then deny it:D

dude street racing + hitting someone = a felony = you losing your rights! :goodjob:

that defended enough for you! :goodjob:

NAMNORI
07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
street racing doesnt always mean doing it where the general public is there are some places where you can go that youre not endangering anyone but yourself thats where some of the smart ones do it i have a wife and child like some of you . i m not like some of these dumbasses that go racing down pleasant hill or 85,285,etc. im not gonna risk the lives of innocent people to get an adrenaline rush or some cash. some racers still want the edge without having to comply with regulated racing rules. yes for the most part taking it to the track is best but there are still places to race off of the track that are "safe"

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 09:08 PM
funny road racing requires brains

Actually, it requires far more than that. Of course you wouldn't know seeing as how you probably have zero wins in your column. So when you do learn what's up with that, then talk to me. I love talking about it.

so far youve shonw none and by the way if youre so good give the kid advise instead of being a douche.

Sorry if I don't have the patience or empathy for lowlifes that thrive on stupidity. I gave him some advice. Cut the bullshit and take it to a track.

congrats on the trophies but that doesnt make up for you being a dick .:2cents:

No. It doesn't make up for you thinking I'm a dick. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-16-2007, 09:13 PM
where some of the smart ones do it i have a wife and child like some of you .

While I (barely) applaud your effort to keep it off the traffic riddled roads, you still get a bit less than zero respect from me. Now I know you'll respond with how much you don't care or want my respect and that's cool, but when you try to preach and defend something illegal, no matter how "safe" it is, you're putting yourself in the position to take shit. In your above quote, you made a couple of critical errors. First off, the word "smart" should never be used in the same sentence which is defending street racing. And I never revert to talking about another's family(unless prodded), but if you really cared about yours(which you seem to), you wouldn't be out there risking your time with them doing something that could lead to a downfall in your life. Now I'm not telling you not to do it as it's not place, nor can I, but I can let you know what I think of it. And I will let you know. And I did. Later, QD.

IDriveToast
07-16-2007, 09:44 PM

I was gonna stay out of this but....Here's a piece of advice. Don't fucking street race you moron. It's stupid and reckless. There are plenty of WELL PRICED, SANCTIONED events where they will let you get out there, do your thing, go as fast as you can.

NAMNORI
07-17-2007, 10:11 AM
look qd, it doesnt matter what the two of us think cuz were not gonna back down from what we think.i know exactly what track racing takes. trust me its not that hard it takes the same stuff as driving through doraville and norcross in rush hour traffic.and youre wrong i dont mind your opinion its not what youve sais but how youre saying it.(attitude)

quickdodge®
07-17-2007, 01:02 PM
i know exactly what track racing takes.

If you haven't done it before, then no you don't know.

trust me its not that hard it takes the same stuff as driving through doraville and norcross in rush hour traffic.

I'll just let you hold on to that if that's what you really believe.

and youre wrong i dont mind your opinion its not what youve sais but how youre saying it.(attitude)

Again, I have no cares as to what and how I say something when it comes to this subject. This is one of those 1+1 type deals. It's a no brainer as to what's right and wrong. Later, QD.

misfiend138
07-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Question: *blah blah blah* street racing *blah blah blah*
Answer: Don't do it.

trust me its not that hard it takes the same stuff as driving through doraville and norcross in rush hour traffic.
Ok buddy, and that's just the warm up lap to get some heat in your tires and your engine up to temp. How about the hot lap or when the green flag waves?

David88vert
07-17-2007, 05:11 PM
look qd, it doesnt matter what the two of us think cuz were not gonna back down from what we think.i know exactly what track racing takes. trust me its not that hard it takes the same stuff as driving through doraville and norcross in rush hour traffic.and youre wrong i dont mind your opinion its not what youve sais but how youre saying it.(attitude)

If you believe that crap that you spew, you are truly stupid.

I have raced on multiple tracks all over for a fairly long time. I live in Doraville also. Driving around here is NOTHING like being on a track. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You have no business being behind the wheel of a car if you really believe that. Why don't you start off by actually doing a track day and then come back and tell us the same thing. And a track day can't even compare to a real race.