PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ALL of IA

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Dunno where to post this.... so i figured whoreslounge, so more people can see it

So i came down from Pennsylvania yesterday for a week and the entire reason for making the trip down here was to pick up my car and drive it back to PA as I would be up there for a few months and didn't want it staying down here. I had dropped my car off at a local repair shop (Toyotechs) to fix a wiring harness that had been damaged due to a blowout TWO MONTHS ago and called them Sunday to find out that they had not even took a look at the car. I asked them if they would get started on it and they said they would look at it and get it done as soon as possible.

So yesterday my friend picks me up from the airport and we head over to Toyotechs to go get my car. Walk in and the guy says it's "shot". Starts telling us that all the wires are fried and the chipsets are done etc.. head lights won't turn on, windshield wipers won't turn off. Then we ask well what specifically was wrong with the car and they reply with "I dunno". So that's when the shit started flying. Then they proceed to tell us that they didn't know which wires went where and they could not fix it. So then we ask if they had any wire schematics and such our even took the time to actually look at the car. Then they said that they pulled it in the shop and spent all night on it. After arguing with the guy for 15-20 mins, He was EXTREMELY rude, very cocky with a fuck you type of attitude. we finally ask if it runs with which he replied "yes" so we ask for the keys. I had delivered the car to them with a keyring with several different keys on it (Saftey Deposit Key, House Key, etc...) and only got my car key back. Asked them where the rest where and they replied agian with "I dunno, that was the only key that we got."

So at this point we were fed up and just wanted to get the hell out of there (After they attempted to charge $1,000 for a "Storage Fee") so we go outside to the car, I get in try to crank it and nothing happens. So they come outside with a jumper pack and while we went around the front of the car we noticed that they had ran the front bumper of the car over the concrete block and chipped the paint from the bumper down to the fiberglass and complety warped it and fucked it up BIG TIME. Jumper pack doesn't work so they go grab some jumper cables. Hook em up to another car and the car cranks and as soon as they disconnect the cables car starts sputtering and dies. Then my buddy gets into the fray when the guys trys to tell him it's the battery that is making the car go dead. Even with his inexperience of dealing with motors he called bullshit and even pointed him to his GTP saying that car has a dead battery and you can jump it off and it will run and he replies with "Thanks for schooling me. even tho im the master tech here, AND have gone to college for this, thanks ass"

So ready to throw some bricks through there windows we pack up and head to drop off the luggage while calling the towing company to drop it off at Carma Motorsports. We come back about an hour later and we are waiting on the wrecker when the guy who was the manager comes out and says "So you're getting it towed then?" With which we replied yes and he says "Well, good luck with that." then turns around and walks off.

Long story short we get the car towed to Carma Motorsports come back the next morning and the guys over there are top notch. Their first time even hearing about the shop and they showed my buddies around, we're just awsome like they had known us for years. Even got to see and hear their street legal "Indy Car" and oh man is that thing badass. Would have got to ride in it to had it not been for the rain.

Pretty retarted fucking bunch over at toyotechs when all they had to do was splice some wires together that were already marked. Anywho they suck ass and lawsuit pending.

Clift notes

Dropped car off 2 months ago
they kept saying they needed more time
called them 2 weeks ahead of time saying i need the car back i will be in town 2 weeks from now
they said it WILL be done
showed up, nothing was done
Extremly rude, dissrespectfull and verbaly abusive
they distroyed my frount bumber, bent my exhaust and fryed some circuits and other damage's
Lost my keys
Lawsuit is inthe works, for damage's

Revmaynard
07-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Man, that sucks. I would fucking sue the shit out of them. And what about those keys??

sleepys4
07-12-2007, 01:37 AM
yea that is not cool. Where is the piece of shit shop?

TIGERJC
07-12-2007, 01:38 AM
THIS is why I dont deal with shops

Echonova
07-12-2007, 01:59 AM
THIS is why I dont deal with shops
Werd, last time I went to a shop.. Parts were missing.. Obvious shit... ~open hood~ Where are my nitrous solenoids????.... ~shop~...Uhhh, I never saw any NAWZZZZ. ~while the nitrous line (bottle is missing too) is still in the car.

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Well i NOW have to replace ALL my house locks, because i dont want them using my keys to break in.

Like i said Lawsuit is pending, we gave them a copy of the better business act stating we are sueing them for 6,500$ for all the locks we have to replace, my missing parts and important information, damage to the electronics, AND to the body

The shop is in the Chamblee- dunwoody area, the people there are complete assholes.

my friend who is just outa highschool knew more then their "master techs"

Words can not explain the frustration i have for them right now...

Just felt the need to warn people about this shop, i figure even tho is sucks that im going threw this shit, i would rather it be me then some one else, im here spreading the word, making sure this shit doenst happen to any of you IA'rs

RandomGuy
07-12-2007, 03:18 AM
did you end up paying?

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 03:37 AM
I refused to pay, said they were going to call the police, i told them im lawyering up and cya in court

BiH1320
07-12-2007, 07:26 AM
So you didnt pay them?

Leadfoot_mf
07-12-2007, 07:47 AM
okay u learned a lesson the hard way never give a shop more than the key that they need ever. the other stuff well that just sucks. btw just because the new shop treats u nice and shows you around dont mean they know shit about cars.

Nissangeek
07-12-2007, 08:24 AM
The shop is on Clairmont Rd, down the street from PDK. I tried calling them when I still had my truck and they really are a bunch of dumbfucks.

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Bump for more people to see and get the warning

death®
07-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Wow, im not reading all that. Lol

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 05:06 PM
btw just because the new shop treats u nice and shows you around dont mean they know shit about cars.

They make kit cars.... They produce their OWN kit cars, street legal F-1 cars...
have done my friends 1jz swap into his BMW and everytime i visit them there they have somthing absolutly insane in there....

just this past time they were twin charging some dudes bmw 850i

ShooterMcGavin
07-12-2007, 10:04 PM
suckage dude...btw, u get my pm a while back?

GSRteg®
07-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Damn man thats good you have a lawsuit pending. :yes:

JDMmuscle
07-12-2007, 11:36 PM
suckage dude...btw, u get my pm a while back?

naw man i didnt get it, resend bro :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM
They make kit cars.... They produce their OWN kit cars, street legal F-1 cars...
have done my friends 1jz swap into his BMW and everytime i visit them there they have somthing absolutly insane in there....

just this past time they were twin charging some dudes bmw 850iyeah well be wary lots of things change trust no one

Hitman3.1
07-13-2007, 12:14 AM
damn that's some fucked up shit

JDMmuscle
07-13-2007, 02:38 PM
ya man =/

JDMmuscle
07-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Bump again for More to read and to get the message across

ShooterMcGavin
07-15-2007, 12:12 PM
naw man i didnt get it, resend bro :goodjob:
i did...

Tinton
07-15-2007, 02:28 PM
That's fucked up, I'll make sure to never go there.

Hope everyone else here sees this shit....maybe that shithole will go out of business.

2turbo4u
07-15-2007, 07:37 PM
We got ya!

JDMmuscle
07-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Bump