PDA

View Full Version : One Accord

WhiteAccord
07-11-2007, 11:26 PM
So anyways I was driving down 85 south this afternoon to pick up my girl, and I get this 4 door Honda Accord 6th gen(98-02). At first i thought it was EminodaGreat, but then I look again it was purple with a young black male starring dead str8 at me, and then I drop it down to third and gunned it, so did he at the end I stop at 115 because rain was beginning to poor LIKE CRAZY!!! placed 3 cars on him..He comes up by my side again and revs his engine...:lmfao: ...

Just wanted to say if your on here lets run again so I can shut you up...

Purple 4 boor four banger with tilted exhaust, with black rims...

Oh and a quick note to whoever this is.. .Dont try and run me in the rain.. its complete stupid and I grab traction like CRAZTY!!!1:crazy:

MS3ZZ
07-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I had v6 accord before my current car. I personally like them. What you do to yours?

WhiteAccord
07-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Nothing really.... and I'm a four banger....

MS3ZZ
07-11-2007, 11:39 PM
oh i see, cool cool.

BlkCD5
07-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Accords always startin shit with other accord drivers. I had one encounter with a coupe like yours on hwy 34. :screwy:

WhiteAccord
07-11-2007, 11:44 PM
True True... Especially this guy was being a complete dumbass trying to run me again after we were in heavy rain.. I mean isnt 3 cars enough?

The Youngn
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM
You can pull 3 cars easily on a person just by taking off when they're not ready.

WhiteAccord
07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Yeah your right... but he started off first...

EmminoDaGreat
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
lol.

The Youngn
07-12-2007, 12:28 PM
then im guessing he took off first and you didnt go yet so he got back off and you already took off. 3 cars is A LOT dude....just sounds kinda off

BigPoppaHurtm
07-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Dang I also thought u were a V6. Would've raced you in my dads grocery getter if he hadnt slammed it into an ambulance :-P

K24cb7coupe
07-12-2007, 03:54 PM
what is up with this kid youngn, do you just hate accords or what? you drive a porsche we drive accords ( meaning go find your own kind to play with an stop hating on accords, or go buy one and you will see y we like them so much. i'm pretty sure you got some change laying around to buy one )

WhiteAccord
07-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Dont worrie about youngn... hes like my bro... he always makes fuyn of me and my accord...

The Youngn
07-12-2007, 08:01 PM
what is up with this kid youngn, do you just hate accords or what? you drive a porsche we drive accords ( meaning go find your own kind to play with an stop hating on accords, or go buy one and you will see y we like them so much. i'm pretty sure you got some change laying around to buy one )
i drive a porsche and you drive an accord doesnt mean anything more than you drive an accord and i drive a porsche:goodjob: And why the hell you so concerned about me?? little crush or something? You can tell me through a PM if you dont want anyone else to know.

And henry....some of PMS is going to commerce tomorrow and me and brian might go if you wanna :burnout:

Boostedek
07-12-2007, 10:22 PM

do you live at that house (picture)..im sure we did lawn service for that house..

WhiteAccord
07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
i drive a porsche and you drive an accord doesnt mean anything more than you drive an accord and i drive a porsche:goodjob: And why the hell you so concerned about me?? little crush or something? You can tell me through a PM if you dont want anyone else to know.

And henry....some of PMS is going to commerce tomorrow and me and brian might go if you wanna :burnout:

aww mang... i gotta work soon.... haha...

do you live at that house (picture)..im sure we did lawn service for that house..

Uhh, whcih pic???

KevinT707
07-14-2007, 04:13 PM
What a ricer race .. If I had a Ford Festiva I'd run White Accord