PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods final cost

1NonlyAccord
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
what would be the cheapest in the end..
Buy a Treadstone turbo kit for my accord but still needing:Injectors,FMU,Gauges,ECU ect.
Treadstone kit :$1895+sum change

or buy a Greddy Trust turbo kit for a 95-00 civic with Emanage and 310CCinjectors.but then needing Manifold,gauges, and sooner or later a p28
and prolly post the greddy cast manifold on here to sell or ebay it.
Greddy Trust kit $1550+sumchange

and what HP would 310cc injectors allow? i was planning on getting 440cc RC if i went with the Treadstone kit.

scttydb411
07-11-2007, 09:39 PM
go w/ the treadstone kit, 550cc, ecu and tuning. you'll spend more in the long run w/ the greddy kit and be less happy with it.

310cc inj are good for about 200-220whp if you bump up your fuel pressure and running high duty cycles. always get an injector larger than what you need so they can run at a lower duty. risk of failure is much lower and your fuel doesn't heat up as much running through a maxed out injector. plus you always have room to grow.

1NonlyAccord
07-11-2007, 09:42 PM
OK thanks for the advice.i was just looking around and noticed that the greddy already came with fuel managment and injectors.thought it might b cheaper. but with my research and tons of questions prolly smart to actually spend money and not cheap out.lol evn tho there both high quality parts.

u kno more about this then me, sum1 replyed to one of my other threads and said to get RC injectors, just plug and play no need of resistor box like 450cc and what not..