PDA

View Full Version : alpharetta meetup

renfrat
07-11-2007, 05:50 PM
meetup in alpharetta downtown across from taco bell at the old dixie diner parkinglot trying to just get people just to meet up anyone who wants to come should about 10 people so far but want to expand it we meet up around 7 and end up leaving around 11 come and check it out no drama please hehehe well hope to see you there

cactusEG
07-11-2007, 06:06 PM
i might go. plus my sister lives in alpharetta

OTG Signs
07-11-2007, 06:09 PM
I can't. Resting for work tomorrow and the new car being picked up Friday.

renfrat
07-11-2007, 06:21 PM
yo we are usually there every night

renfrat
07-12-2007, 05:04 PM
meetup in alpharetta downtown across from taco bell at the old dixie diner parkinglot trying to just get people just to meet up anyone who wants to come should about 10 people so far but want to expand it we meet up around 7 and end up leaving around 11 come and check it out no drama please hehehe well hope to see you there we are usually there every night

Axix23
07-13-2007, 05:51 PM
old skool spot: FLATLINE/NP RACING/X RATED RACING crews

DeutscheBAG!
07-14-2007, 08:36 AM
meetup in alpharetta downtown across from taco bell at the old dixie diner parkinglot trying to just get people just to meet up anyone who wants to come should about 10 people so far but want to expand it we meet up around 7 and end up leaving around 11 come and check it out no drama please hehehe well hope to see you there

Werd!

props to ya for tryiing to bringing back a great hang out from back in the day.. i remember many nights hanging out with old crews back then
Flatline, NP Racing, X-Rated, Ultimate Innovations..etc