PDA

View Full Version : so i hear bad things happen in 3s

GGPIS3
07-11-2007, 04:02 PM
what a shitty day....

went to toyota and picked up my parts... got to my friends house to install the camshaft sensor in hopes it would fit and clear the gte camshaft pickups... well, the ge and gte sensors are the same and it didn't fit. that was bad thing #1.

as we're about to leave my friend tony spots a dent on my passenger side... i said that can't be, just 2 days ago my passenger side had nothing wrong with it. well my car is at a friends garage and his friends have been on this airsoft gun kick for the past week or so... apparently someone shot the back quarter panel and left a pin size dent a few inches before the rear taillight... this was bad thing #2.

so we leave after i took out the cam... on the way back to toyota to return the sensor. on the way there i get a voicemail from my sister. my dog, my childhood friend, who is about 16 years old.. is missing. my dad let him out this morning to take a piss and he never came back home. my mom has spent the last 7-8 hours looking for him.. he has never in his 15 years ever done anything like this... so im guessing he went to go pass away somewhere... :(

^^^ bad thing #3

im at a loss for words... he was my first true pet and was the cutest little shih-tzu ever... my parents are both really sad since this was their first dog as well... my mom is superduper sad as he was like her 4th child after all the kids left the house.... :( :( :(

what a shitty day!

Psycho
07-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear about that Dan. Let me know if there's any thing I can do to help your situation.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-11-2007, 04:05 PM
damn dan i love your dogs there so nice, you have my best of luck to try and find it, which one is missing?

you always did tell me bad things happen in 3's and you are damn right about that

if you need anything man feel free to call me

GGPIS3
07-11-2007, 04:07 PM
^^^ wasn't one of my dogs here in ga... it was my dog in michigan that lives with my parents... also a shih-tzu like the 2 i have here.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-11-2007, 04:10 PM
^^^ wasn't one of my dogs here in ga... it was my dog in michigan that lives with my parents... also a shih-tzu like the 2 i have here.

OH OK

hey man if it makes you feel any better i am getting a pitbull in like 2-3 weeks whenever it's ready to get away from the mother

but he has like 2 sisters and and 2 brothers so if you want one let me know, it's a beautiful shade for a pitbull

Revmaynard
07-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Damn, sorry to hear about the dog, my dog I had for twelve years went out for the morning piss and never came back.

Psycho
07-11-2007, 07:37 PM
answer your damn phone

CHADbee
07-11-2007, 08:18 PM
im sorry to hear about that man, my dog for 14 years just passed about a month ago and i feel ur pain man :(

hopefully she just went for a stroll and will come back when she gets hungry!

Init2winit
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
3's? Thats the truth! I'm not gonna get into details, but the later of them has been a death to a close family member. Its just been 3's after 3's after 3's........and so on. The shit never stops. You don't even know the half of it. I hate to know whats next.

IndianStig
07-11-2007, 10:44 PM
sounds like you are having a rough patch. hope it turns around for ya!

Echonova
07-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Hope things get better. I'll help anyway I can, unless you need a pound of $20's.

death®
07-11-2007, 10:50 PM
That sucks. Hope things get better soon.

AnclyT
07-11-2007, 11:36 PM
dang dan, that sucks..

GGPIS3
07-13-2007, 12:26 AM
update:

it turns out my dog was out for his morning piss... got a little curious and strolled on through our neighbors backyard which is a different subdivision that was recently built... since he is old and blind and deaf and his sense of smell isn't quite all there either... plus he's a little senile... he got lost. a woman in that subdivision saw him wondering around, picked him up and then took him to the nearest vet which is like a 1/2 mile away.. my sister called around to all the local shelters and finally called that particular vet . so at least one thing turned out good.

the saddest part of the whole situation is that my mom has been considering the thought of putting him down since he is so old and not in the best of shape.. she actually had thought about it more recently and now blames herself for his leaving... she thinks he heard her thoughts and then decided to take his chances on his own... how sad is that.. well now all is back to normal and she wants to him to pass in his own course....

thanks to everyone for the kind words and support... the car issues are annoying but a car can be replaced.. parts can be replaced.. a friend for life can never be replaced.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Well at least your mom didn't put him in the dryer.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-13-2007, 12:55 AM
Well at least your mom didn't put him in the dryer.
Bwhahahhahaahaha, REPS !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ill get you next time.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jecht again.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Bwhahahhahaahaha, REPS !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ill get you next time.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jecht again.

Yah same here I'd rep you but I got that as well. :goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Shittt, 3 do happen. Its true. 4 Days ago I got a ticket, 2 days ago my cars tranny goes, this morning as me and my dad were putting stuff on his tow truck the car rolled off. Good thing my dad told me to go catch the strap he was gonna throw to me across the bed of the truck. If he hadn't told me that the car would've hit us. The wierd thing is we had it hooked but its like someone just came and unhooked it. Kinda like that bungee jump incident. The winch was tight aswell. Weird shit, I guess.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Shittt, 3 do happen. Its true. 4 Days ago I got a ticket, 2 days ago my cars tranny goes, this morning as me and my dad were putting stuff on his tow truck the car rolled off. Good thing my dad told me to go catch the strap he was gonna throw to me across the bed of the truck. If he hadn't told me that the car would've hit us. The wierd thing is we had it hooked but its like someone just came and unhooked it. Kinda like that bungee jump incident. The winch was tight aswell. Weird shit, I guess.

Ouch. I feel sorry for you and the OP. :(

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Ouch. I feel sorry for you and the OP. :(
Yeah. Well thats the 2nd 3's of the year. HOPEFULLY everything can go smoothly throughout the year.

Jecht
07-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah. Well thats the 2nd 3's of the year. HOPEFULLY everything can go smoothly throughout the year.
Good luck. I thought I had a lot of car trouble up until I read that. lol