PDA

View Full Version : Redline Time Attack - Atlanta Motor Speedway - August 25th-26th

Nikolas@Redl
07-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to start a post for the 5th round of the Redline Time Attack Series, being held at Atlanta Motor Speedway, August 25th-26th.

www.RedlineTimeAttack.com

Saturday is an Open Track Day/High Performance Driving Event and Sunday is the scheduled Redline Time Attack day. This will be our first visit to the Atlanta area and we are looking forward to it! We know there are a TON of shops and sick cars in the region, so hopefully we see a strong showing at this event. National media will be on hand to cover this event, so if media coverage is important to you, your business or your sponsors, you wont want to miss this event.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here!

Thanks!

Nikolas

Doppelgänger
07-11-2007, 11:00 AM
reading over the rules at the moment....

***EDIT*** i got this confused with the Time Attack beign held at Road Atlanta in August..

Tracy
07-11-2007, 11:03 AM
BOOO same day as Tunerfest!

Doppelgänger
07-11-2007, 11:33 AM
how many cars will be on the track per group?

evo9gsr
07-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Luke will be there, Tray and the rest of the guys will be at tunerfest. Sucks I didn't realize this was the same weekend.

Big Baller
07-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Scott and I will be there and I ASS U ME that Tracy and Dan will be at Tunerfest.

Nikolas@Redl
07-23-2007, 12:54 PM
how many cars will be on the track per group?

We will more than likely have 20-25 cars on the 2.5 mile road course at any given time. Well within the confines of being safe and traffic free.

TopSpeedInc
08-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Cancelled! Crapola

Cool Cat GTR
08-03-2007, 02:49 PM
EVENT CANCELLED

Just received an email. Here's an excerpt...

Quote:
After careful consideration of possible track safety issues brought to
the attention of Redline staff, as well as a commitment by Redline to
host high quality events, Redline believed it was the best decision to
cancel this year's event at Atlanta Motor Speedway