PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Darkness multiplayer

diegallagher
07-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Yesterday I picked up the darkness for 360. Everyone agrees the single player is great with an awesome story and equally awesome gameplay, but after searching tons of forums I've noticed no one seems to like the multiplayer. Don't get me wrong it is laggy at times, but is it really that bad? Is it because there are so many different shooters that have been released lately that people are comparing them too much? With multiple options like one hit kills, being able to shapeshift or just battle as a darkling the multiplayer is actually really fun to me. I also see people complaining about small maps. It's a deathmatch, you don't need big maps and I am sick of noobs running away and hiding so I'm very glad that the map size has been scaled down. If you liked the goldeneye multiplayer this one I consider to be a scaled up version of it, and I loved goldeneye and still do. Anyways, post up some responses because I want to know if I'm the only person that actually likes the Darkness' multiplayer or if everyone is just following the general publics' opinion. (One other thing, isn't everyone sick of unloading a full machine gun clip into a guy that doesn't die? What's this? Pistols actually work to kill guys in the Darkness multiplayer?)

Gamertag - theblackmetal