PDA

View Full Version : AM a newbe.....

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 01:24 AM
tha name is matt, i have a 2001 neon. its primed black with gunmattle 18s on it. it was in a wrick not to long back, iam trying to fix it back up. am looking for motor upgrades, and stuff for the inside as well. i have msd and intake already. i tryed posting pictures of it, but it wont let me it say's the pictures are to big but there well be pictures of my neon posted soon... if you have any info or parts you wont to sell me, or trade me let me know thanks.

stillaneon
07-10-2007, 01:29 AM
hello Matt. Welcome. What kind of stuff do you need. Quick advice. Dont act hard and dont talk back. The mods are cool if you are and for gods sakes read the rules....

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 01:59 AM
And lol i dont ack hard nor talk back, iam just i quite kidd that wonts to make a big statement with his ride.... am looking for cams, carbon trunk, header, indash tv, bigger fuelrail, lol am done with body kits; i have broke about 4 front clips from hitting cats that run in the middle of the road. man we have some big ass cats in columbus.

1SOL2NV
07-10-2007, 05:16 AM
kill em all lol,all a kit is good for lol .... Welcome .

WhiteAccord
07-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Whats a gunmattel???? Welcome... Neons are gay whethere it spools or not...

thepolecat
07-10-2007, 10:20 AM
tha name is matt, i have a 2001 neon. its primed black with gunmattle 18s on it. it was in a wrick not to long back, iam trying to fix it back up. am looking for motor upgrades, and stuff for the inside as well. i have msd and intake already. i tryed posting pictures of it, but it wont let me it say's the pictures are to big but there well be pictures of my neon posted soon... if you have any info or parts you wont to sell me, or trade me let me know thanks.

I did not even begin to correct for grammatical problems.

Welcome, but please work on the grammer. Did the wrick hurt your car? Is gunmattle a new color- I might paint my car that color, sounds hot!

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
lol i wish my spelling and grammer was better, but thanks to columbus schools its pretty bad, sorry....in my rims are that color not my car.....i dont think how i spelled gunmattle is right, an my grammer and spelling wont get any better dude am 20 in still have a hard time with it...

thepolecat
07-10-2007, 10:47 AM
your wheels look silver to me.

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 11:03 AM
lol they do but, if you look at them from a side view there gunmattle. lmao to tell you the truth the car is a death trap. going down the highway couple days back, three wires fused together/started a fire/smoke under my dash, it was two light wires in my airbag wires. luckly my fuses for my airbag were bad....i wont a 93 civic 5speed..... or any 1990's civic 5speed...but owell

death®
07-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Welcome, sorry to say this but. Your neon is fucking rice.

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 11:14 AM
rice? um lol you sould of saw it when it had a body kit...if i had my way with it. it would be n a junkyard right now, but my mom wonts to keep it..i dont know what to do with it,

cactusEG
07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
ugly car bro

ridingneon
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM
damn everbody hating on my car, not cool...

TheProfiteer
07-10-2007, 11:18 PM
dooood sell that thing with a fucking quickness, your better of 'pimping' out an EF hatch. Fuck an EF sedan would be a much better canidate.

That thing is gonna sling a rod if you take it above 5grand.

You can get an EF pretty damn cheap, stick a decent Dblock in there, and you have a gas saving, dependable ride. that would cost under 1500