PDA

View Full Version : Lucky to be here today!

Sibious
07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
hey guys just wanted to let you all i know i was in an accident early yesterday morning driving home. I hit 2 trees and the IS is totaled. The rear and front end are demolished more so teh front. Im doing ok just minor brusing some spots and sore all over. THey say im lucky to be alive and here today. If it was for teh great design by lexus i would not be here. THey said i should of atleast lost my legs as a least case scenerio.

I have pics but my internet wont read my laptop so i cant put pics up through my desktop do to no card reader..

Ps: i wasnt speeding or being reckless for the people wondering. i got a ticket for failure to maintain lane. accident happen on 285 east on the on ramp on 675 south. you can see my skid marking and trail through the grass and then the 2 trees i hit.

jamaicanDM
07-09-2007, 11:53 AM
thank the man upstairs

Killer
07-09-2007, 01:04 PM
thank the man upstairs

word

glad u survived man!

Z32redondo
07-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Good ol Yota's

glad your ok

ironchef
07-09-2007, 01:14 PM
hey guys just wanted to let you all i know i was in an accident early yesterday morning driving home. I hit 2 trees and the IS is totaled. The rear and front end are demolished more so teh front. Im doing ok just minor brusing some spots and sore all over. THey say im lucky to be alive and here today. If it was for teh great design by lexus i would not be here. THey said i should of atleast lost my legs as a least case scenerio.

I have pics but my internet wont read my laptop so i cant put pics up through my desktop do to no card reader..

Ps: i wasnt speeding or being reckless for the people wondering. i got a ticket for failure to maintain lane. accident happen on 285 east on the on ramp on 675 south. you can see my skid marking and trail through the grass and then the 2 trees i hit.So if you werent speeding or recklessly driving, how did you fail to maintain your lane?

sleepys4
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
So if you werent speeding or recklessly driving, how did you fail to maintain your lane?

Good Question.

Nittanys1
07-09-2007, 02:57 PM
the fact that he ran off the road it why he got the ticket.....

Sport1.3
07-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Close to the same thing happened to me 2 winters ago. I was driving home from my gf's house in Buckhead through some twisty kinda roads (off Jet) and it was POURING OUT! to make things worse it was Really dark out and the ppl living at the house on the corner had their SPRINKLERS on. needless to say when it came time for the turn the car just understeered right off the road and into road sign and a small tree. it wasnt enough damage to total the car let alone even set the air bags off, but i was still ticketed. In this case i got three tickets. Mostly because i got pissy with the cop. She was trying to tell me "what i did" instead of listen to me..and i didnt like that...anyway i got: Too fast for conditions, Leaving the roadway, and hitting a fixed object....the tickets were total BS for one small wreck, but i got a lawyer and had all of them dropped.

Sry to hear about it man....shit happens to the best of us

Maniaç
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Good thing you didn't die... it just means it wasn't your time.. fuck everyone who says to thank the man upstairs...

be safe.

Sibious
07-09-2007, 03:33 PM
thanks everyone pics are in the car pics section if ytou like to see the car..

and i was changing lanes from teh left lane to the right lane. i was coming off of 285 east ( from conyvers area) getting on 675 on ramp.

ironchef
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
the fact that he ran off the road it why he got the ticket.....The ticket isnt the question, if he wasnt speeding or recklessly driving why would it be difficult to maintain his lane and therefore not crash?

Sibious
07-09-2007, 09:54 PM
The ticket isnt the question, if he wasnt speeding or recklessly driving why would it be difficult to maintain his lane and therefore not crash?
it calle dwet conditions bald tires, :goodjob:
on that exit ramp there is a hard left turn, wth would i be speeindg into a sharp turn while wet out with bald tires. :2up: nobody ask for your :2cents:

ironchef
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Ok you couldve said that earlier, not to difficult. Don't care if they asked for the 2cents or not though, thanks :D.

Sibious
07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
lol

Hulud
07-10-2007, 12:04 AM
thanking "the man upstairs"? :lmao:

Jecht
07-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Amazing.

97_Accord
07-11-2007, 07:47 PM
dam dude i saw the pics...thats rough...so wat is the insurance willing to pay???

disrupt
07-13-2007, 03:16 AM
it calle dwet conditions bald tires, :goodjob:
the thing is, when you're trying to be a smartass, make sure you don't inadvertently make a comment that makes you come off as a complete retard(e.g. driving in the rain with bald tires)

regardless, it's good that you came out alright after a crash like that.

RandomGuy
07-13-2007, 03:51 AM
The ticket isnt the question, if he wasnt speeding or recklessly driving why would it be difficult to maintain his lane and therefore not crash?
dude accidents happen

daym

glad to see you made it out

Sibious
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
dam dude i saw the pics...thats rough...so wat is the insurance willing to pay???
looks like it the rest of the loan, but havent heard back fromt hem yet. i had full coverage