PDA

View Full Version : POLL TO REMOVE OR KEEP PHARM TEG's SIGNATURE

Julio
07-10-2005, 11:37 AM
well seems like a handfull of IAer's are offneded by this picture in another members signature.

Honestly to me or other members it doesn't bother me one bit.

This is not Breaking no IA policy.. But our rules do say this

"Any post/picture that any IA Staff member or Mod finds that needs to be deleted, edited, or locked will be. No reason is needed to do so. Types of post that fall into this would be: bashing IA Staff / Mods / Members / - Sponsors, extreme language/hostility, threats, pics of illegal nature, post of illegal activities/products, and anything else that may confilct with any laws, etc..."

So right now is split up and this will be the only way to remove it.

Here is the picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/korean_teg/a490.gif

mogallo
07-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Here is the picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/korean_teg/a490.gif

Mwahahahah my vote is to keep that sig...... its one of teh BEST on de intraweb!!!!!

Bishop
07-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah, what he said^^

BOOSTEDeg
07-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Most of you do not know what the sig is about. Let me break it down for you. It is making fun of the thing going on at the Guantanamo Bay Prison. There were rumors of people wiping their asses with the KOran in addition to doing a whole bunch of other things to it and the detainees. I think it is messed up but why get rid of it? I don't know if the guy who put it up knows what it meant but know you all know. It's a joke, whatever. Who pays that much attention to get "bothered" by someone sig anyways? Get over it. Alot of you bash the President, etc. This is his freedom of expression/speech. Keep it there or don't, it doesn't matter. Maybe he knew what it meant, maybe he didn't, but I doubt he would put himself in those soldiers boots and take a tour in that prison. Just my :2cents:

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 12:09 PM
i personally dont think its right! but thats just me.... it is a clear example of prejudice and/or racism depending on how you loook at it...

I dont think prejudice of any kind should be tolerated... but hey if he keeps it than he keeps it.. ill just make my sig say fuk the spics or fuk the chinks or fuck the niggers or fuck the sand niggers! fuck it!

tony
07-10-2005, 12:13 PM
personally I think you guys are giving him exactly what he wanted.. attention and probably too much of it.

who cares..let him keep it but I'll dare ya to put "fuck the niggers" in ya sig. Now that would be interesting...

Julio
07-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Why is that signature racist ?

Bishop
07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
everything is racist now a days

JoeCoolinATL
07-10-2005, 01:01 PM
its not racist. racism has to do with a race of people not their choice of religion.

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 01:08 PM
its not racist its prejudice against that religion.... I personally dont think its right.. but who am i..

iknow if someone had a cartoon of anyone whiping their ass with the bible id have a problem with it...than again.. you all post pictures of jesus getting head so i really wouldnt expect much decency from this group when it comes to this subject

Sledlude
07-10-2005, 01:45 PM
i think its pretty fucked up... but im not even gonna bother to trip over it

DreamerTheresa
07-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh, good goddamn. I hafta go do a search to find the goddamn news story. A bunch of Islamics were in THE HOLY LANDS and hid in a church cuz it wouldn't be broken into, etc, and used BIBLES AS TOILET PAPER! They did it first.

:: goes to search, but will be lazy about it ::

DreamerTheresa
07-10-2005, 02:10 PM
pssst!

Besides... what we have here is NOT RACISM.

...it's bigotry. ;)

The Yousef
07-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh, good goddamn. I hafta go do a search to find the goddamn news story. A bunch of Islamics were in THE HOLY LANDS and hid in a church cuz it wouldn't be broken into, etc, and used BIBLES AS TOILET PAPER! They did it first.

:: goes to search, but will be lazy about it ::

yeah bout that....

we believe that the Bible, Torah, and the Quran are all holy books....so you won't see any real Muslim ever harm any of those scared texts....

some people on other hand......

NzProjeKt
07-10-2005, 02:36 PM
yea that sig needs to go...

drupason
07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
i think it is is wrong...but if other pictures of other religions being made fun of can be posted then so can this one...you can just pick this one picture to get rid of its either all or none! i say keep em all cause its too hard to regulate that shit

Negrodamus
07-10-2005, 04:03 PM
damn just turn off ur signatures

Brett
07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Doesnt bother me, No different then then Jesus bashing I do...lol

collins
07-10-2005, 04:14 PM
iknow if someone had a cartoon of anyone whiping their ass with the bible id have a problem with it...than again.. you all post pictures of jesus getting head so i really wouldnt expect much decency from this group when it comes to this subject

for once i agree with you. and drew for that matter. either allow it all or ban it all. that includes all the jesus pix, all the quran pix, and even all the buddhist pix (if there are any). just not cool to say its ok to say something about one if you get pissy about another one.

Brett
07-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Banning all of it would be gay as fuck!! People like to have jokes and we all post shit that bugs some people, I say suck it up, deal with it, move on... Why do we even need to debate such a gay issue? I mean really? If you dont like a Jesus pic, and I post one, as long as you have a strong belief in your religion, what I post wont change that or what anyone else posts, so quit your cryin everyone

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I'd have to say that I too agree with the all or nothing vote. Can't have it both ways. Being OK with some religion bashing sigs and not others.

drupason
07-10-2005, 04:19 PM
yea this thread is lame..who cares!

Brett
07-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I say ban the 8 people who said it upsets thier sensitive ass's and then the rest can deal with it..lol

drupason
07-10-2005, 04:25 PM
^ i vote for that

Julio
07-10-2005, 04:32 PM
:toilet1:

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 04:43 PM
I don't really care. But then I didnt really get it. sorry, I know I'm slow. lol

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM
I say ban the 8 people who said it upsets thier sensitive ass's and then the rest can deal with it..lol
hehe

s four t5
07-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Well by banning it all you are actually taking away what is right to those who are agnostic/atheist....so in a way...no matter what happens some people are gonna lose. Best thing to realize, is that freedoms rock and if you don't like it...well tough.

wannab20hatch
07-10-2005, 05:04 PM
It doesnt bother me.

Brett
07-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Now I say ban the 9 people who are so damn sensitive, Was 8 but some new sensitive guy voted :D

AtifSajid
07-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Im gonna trip..REMOVE THAT MUTHAFUCKER!

AtifSajid
07-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Its not racist is religious..let me put something like I wipe my ass with the Bible? For those that dont have religions wont give a fuck. But I know a lot will. My faith believes in the Bible and Jesus so I wouldnt do such an illiterate act.

See shit like that pisses me off real bad. Say what you want about whatever and you'll get feedback. But dont put shit like that in your sig. Cause as much as Im on IA..I dont want to read that shit erverytime he posts.

AtifSajid
07-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Banning all of it would be gay as fuck!! People like to have jokes and we all post shit that bugs some people, I say suck it up, deal with it, move on... Why do we even need to debate such a gay issue? I mean really? If you dont like a Jesus pic, and I post one, as long as you have a strong belief in your religion, what I post wont change that or what anyone else posts, so quit your cryin everyone

Reason we debate is because some of actually have a religion. Like I said before if you dont have religion you wont care. Everyone posts pics of Jesus and so forth doing crazy things which is wrong to me also, but its not in someones sig.

Im more hardcore about my religion so I shouldnt have to see that.

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 07:04 PM
fuk u all..... just because you guys dont have a faith doesnt mean its o.k. to bash others...

If one person on this site is offended thats 1 too many..

dude just take that shit out your sig

SL65AMG
07-10-2005, 07:08 PM
its not racist its prejudice against that religion.... I personally dont think its right.. but who am i..

last i looked "prejudice" meant "pre-judging" ..... im sure he doesnt know a lot about the details of their religion or their beliefs or whatever but he has his right to not like those people

as do i, and all of you

and about the second statement i agree with you on that, but i wouldnt create a big deal out of something that could be solved by just going to a different page

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
As you have been since you joined IA, you're an idiot. Putting a rebel flag in your sig to prove what? How stupid you are? Later, QD.

SL65AMG
07-10-2005, 07:52 PM
woo hoo someones a bad ass ^^ .....

LaurenK
07-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I think if anyone's sig offends someone, so much that it violates something that serious..."one or every person", then it needs to be removed. :2cents:

A.P. Photography
07-10-2005, 07:54 PM
I think if anyone's sig offends someone, so much that it violates something that serious..."one or every person", then it needs to be removed. :2cents:
Then that should go for all of the Jesus pics as well. Fair is fair

Brett
07-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Well the jesus pics dont get made into signatures, Like what Atif is saying, jokes are jokes, But adding that to a signature is what makes it bad because you have to see it daily ( I think thats what he was getting at )

dereksi
07-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I think it should go,and that rebel flag for just being................stupid

LaurenK
07-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Then that should go for all of the Jesus pics as well. Fair is fair

Well, then fair is fair...I have no problem with that.

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:07 PM
this reminds of the south park where they had to christmas play that wouldn't offend anyone...quite funny actually. Very satiracal...Just goes to show you that no matter what you say, what you do, or what you believe...someone is going to find it offensive. In fact the name ImportAtlanta could be take as offensive to someone in some way...so lets all just do as they did in south park and say very few words that have any meaning, wear all black and be politicaly correct.

Pablo
07-10-2005, 08:07 PM
I think it should be removed. just my opinion

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:09 PM
so all the people thinkin it should be removed..yall are cool with the picture of a litte kid giving a blow job to Jesus?

A.P. Photography
07-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Well the jesus pics dont get made into signatures, Like what Atif is saying, jokes are jokes, But adding that to a signature is what makes it bad because you have to see it daily ( I think thats what he was getting at )
Regadless people see it and it offends. SO just because it is in his sig is no different than if it was posted in a thread. If you delete his sig then you need to delete ALL of the pics making fun of religon. It is kind of funny that you and Paul can post pics of a little boy giving head to Jesus and someone say something and the answer is always "It is the internet, if you don't like it, leave or don't read the thread" which is fine. Freedom of Speech. I don't like those pics so I scroll past them or move on to another thread. If someone else post an offensive pic like Pharm Teg then it turns into a big debate about should we remove it or leave it. Well to me his pic is no different than having to see that Jesus pic so I say if you remove his you remove ALL of the religon pics. Fair is Fair.

And for the record I have nothing against Paul or Brett, merely using that pic as an example of what I am talking about.

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:15 PM
welp, in my opinion, if you let alex keep all of his fucking sigs then you should let this guy keep his. but that is my opinion

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:17 PM
thats a whole different can of worms

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:19 PM
not in my opinion - his sigs offend people just like pharms is - same thing

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:20 PM
religion is a little different then feelings

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:24 PM
nope, feelings are involved with religion too

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:26 PM
no cause making fun of someones religion effects more than just that one person but if someone makes fun of some certain feature about you that is only directed for you.

collins
07-10-2005, 08:30 PM
drew, i have to disagree with you on this one. offensive is offensive, no matter who it affects. be it just a handfull of people or a large mass. no matter.

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:31 PM
welp drew, like i said, its my opinion

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:33 PM
well damn IA would be non existing if all offensive material was not allowed...Both those things are wrong but religion is totally different then what she is talking about

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 08:37 PM
im with drew... two different things... if it was fair is fair on here... not one damn person would be on here, we all would be banned... but religion is far more harmed than feelings of being called something that you dont believe...

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:40 PM
im with drew... two different things... if it was fair is fair on here... not one damn person would be on here, we all would be banned... but religion is far more harmed than feelings of being called something that you dont believe...
Actually i would much rather someone call me a sinner and tell me i am going to hell than an offensive term about my personality/build/background.

collins
07-10-2005, 08:40 PM
you guys are stupid....

except brady. brady's tha man!

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
everyone has different beliefs so everyone is going to be offended by something - that is the way the world works - but i think it is worse to call someone a fat bitch dyke than to tell someone that their beliefs are wrong - an insult about you hurts more.

all i am saying is IMO if alex's sigs are ok then pharm tegs is - they both offend people (and more than just me). thats my take on it.

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 08:42 PM
see... then i would be banned for saying that if we went past the religion thing... its in the damn policy is what i am saying... not saying physical feature bashing is okay by me, was saying the fact that its allowed to be taken away if religion is invovled...

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:43 PM
you guys are stupid....

except brady. brady's tha man!
No sir, you sir are the man! Heh...

collins
07-10-2005, 08:44 PM
well damn IA would be non existing if all offensive material was not allowed...Both those things are wrong but religion is totally different then what she is talking about

i'll say it again... something that is offensive is offensive. be it religeon, features, whatever. all i'm saying is how are you gonna say one thing crosses the line because it kinda offends a few people when something else that is greatly offensive to someone else is ok? imo, thats not right.

Scrappy
call me stupid... but you complain aobut someone calling your girlfriend fat... oxymoron there eh? might just be me dunno... but seems that way

drupason
Actually i would much rather someone call me a sinner and tell me i am going to hell than an offensive term about my personality/build/background.
yea the difference issssss..that this is a public board and everyone sees what you say...so you taking a blow at one persons religion is gonna get several other people pissed off but you just takin a blow at someones personality/build/background is only gonna effect that one person...this is common sense people

collins
07-10-2005, 08:45 PM
call me stupid... but you complain aobut someone calling your girlfriend fat... oxymoron there eh? might just be me dunno... but seems that way

did you not notice the sarcasm in that post? good lord woman!

collins
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
and drew, i just disagree. we'll leave it at that.

Brett
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Comes down to this, There is always something that someone will say or do, If its religious jokes, personal jokes, etc, etc that will piss someone off, We start to ban what people can or cant say, that will make this site go to shit.

Like most of you who are complaining now have said to others in the past, if you dont like something, move on to a different thread. Out of almost 5,000 users there will always be things not everyone wants to see, Thats why you have a BACK BUTTON or even a mouse to click out of the thread you dont like.

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 08:47 PM
uhhh dont see any hatred in my post, just stating a fact...

babygurl
07-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I agree with brett...if you dont like what you see then dont look at it...we live in a country with choices.....its not like you are being forced to look at it

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:48 PM
yea the difference issssss..that this is a public board and everyone sees what you say...so you taking a blow at one persons religion is gonna get several other people pissed off but you just takin a blow at someones personality/build/background is only gonna effect that one person...this is common sense people
And you sir...are an imbecile.

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 08:49 PM
doesnt bother me, but was stating my opinion on them being the "same thing"

collins
uhhh dont see any hatred in my post, just stating a fact...
didnt say i did see any hatred. just sayin mine was sarcastic, and to me that was aparrent.

RandomGuy
no no no...
You can not compare the two... When I said making fun of religion is CROSSING the line it is true. As you all know, I post some really offensive shit... yeah... but I DO know where the line is... I never post something that is offensive to religion. Making fun of a religion is not only making fun of the person, but pretty much the whole basis of their life, their relatives, they're ancestry, they're culture, wtf? Who are you to say that its the same as making fun of an individual person. Religion goes waaay deeper than other things a person has, so that is why I say it crosses the line, and that picture sure crosses the line... the picture doesnt bother me, but it bothers me that the motherfucker who posted it, and others on this board think its funny

Kristi
and if someone says something about one of your boyfriends or about one of your friends you would stick up for them too. and don't even say you wouldn't - because i can think of several cases where you have.

drupason
Ok EXAMPLE HERE and only and example..
So i say hey collins i think your right ear is fucking ugly!!-that is a personal blow towards you and should not effect anyone else.
But if i said hey collins i heard you were a christian! yea christians are faggots- that comment would effect millions of people and not just you personally.
ya heard?

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:50 PM
no no no...
You can not compare the two... When I said making fun of religion is CROSSING the line it is true. As you all know, I post some really offensive shit... yeah... but I DO know where the line is... I never post something that is offensive to religion. Making fun of a religion is not only making fun of the person, but pretty much the whole basis of their life, their relatives, they're ancestry, they're culture, wtf? Who are you to say that its the same as making fun of an individual person. Religion goes waaay deeper than other things a person has, so that is why I say it crosses the line, and that picture sure crosses the line... the picture doesnt bother me, but it bothers me that the motherfucker who posted it, and others on this board think its funny
Oh please....find an atheist an make fun of his religion or lack thereof....that could be almost comical. Or does that not count cause they don't have a book of refernce on how to be socially accepted into a culture? You know a set of rules to govern peoples actions.

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:51 PM
but drew - they still offend more than just collins. if you said that to him - it would bother me and i would disagree with you.

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:52 PM
hey brady - since you are in here - any new news on the car, etc.?

Brett
07-10-2005, 08:53 PM
The really sad thing above all this is he did it to get a little attention, Now you ll have given him 6 pages of it

Scrappy
kristi ... where the hell did i say anything about me not sticking up for people? that came out of nowhere nor did it go with anything i stated... if this was about standing up for others then yeah makes sense... but it doesnt ... this is way off topic... his signature effects more than a group of friends or family... alex's didnt...

s four t5
Haha no.....no news yet saddly...arg. Monday will be payday. Insurance is trying to get me a brand new one. Now i gotta decide if they want to give me the money for a new if i want a wagon or sedan :D

collins
07-10-2005, 08:54 PM
well the ear thing, dude, it wasnt just one comment. it went on for weeks... months... that affects more than just that one person. yes the religion part is a little more widespread, but still. people become greatly offended by different things. all i'm saying is that if you're gonna allow some of it, you dont need to bitch about something else.

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:54 PM
ok well that was entertaining for a few minutes...you can never regulate any of this shit on ia or else ia would not be ia..so fuck it!!!

drupason
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
well the ear thing, dude, it wasnt just one comment. it went on for weeks... months... that affects more than just that one person. yes the religion part is a little more widespread, but still. people become greatly offended by different things. all i'm saying is that if you're gonna allow some of it, you dont need to bitch about something else.
lol wait a second there was an ear thing? lol i just tryin to pull some random thing out my ass! hahaha

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:56 PM
ok well that was entertaining for a few minutes...you can never regulate any of this shit on ia or else ia would not be ia..so fuck it!!!
I retract my previous statement about sir...that is the wisest thing you have said all day :D. Just kidding, but really im not.

collins
kristi ... where the hell did i say anything about me not sticking up for people? that came out of nowhere nor did it go with anything i stated... if this was about standing up for others then yeah makes sense... but it doesnt ... this is way off topic... his signature effects more than a group of friends or family... alex's didnt...

it doesnt matter krissy. the fact remains that there was a GROUP of people offended. GOD I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT!

Kristi
krissy - it did go with what you were saying - about standing up for people which is what james was doing - you know what nevermind - you don't get it and i don't feel like wasting my time explaining it

and brady - dude get the sedan - wagons are ugly IMO. Good luck - i hope they do try to get you a new one. that would be great! or you could just take the money and then give it to me and i will buy a 4runner and you can have the maxima. :D hehe, just kidding.

s four t5
it doesnt matter krissy. the fact remains that there was a GROUP of people offended. GOD I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT!
I love you james.

collins
lol wait a second there was an ear thing? lol i just tryin to pull some random thing out my ass! hahaha

i was talking about your example. no, there wasnt an actual ear thing.

collins
07-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I love you james.
*tear*

lol

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I was joking about the wagon. I had a 2000 4 Runner limited with a TRD supercharger...i miss it. 4Runners=der uber hottness

Kristi
07-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I love you james.
aww - we feel the same way. hehe

Scrappy
my fucking post wasnt about standing up, it was him doing the same thing and someone could easily take offense and get upset and worked up about it but yet he was complaining about the same situation just stronger words... not sticking up for others... read it again

s four t5
*tear*

lol
that's right you better tear up! haha. good times.

A.P. Photography
no no no...
Wrong, Jesus is part of a religon that believes in him and is even quoted in the Bible making his spoken word part of the Bible, Therefore if you make fun of him then you are making fun of that religon. IT IS THE SAME THING. Do I think the picture is funny? NO. Do I think it crosses the line? No more than the Jesus pic. Now you know me and know I posted a lot of stuff in the past but I only complained once and was promptly told it is the internet, if you don't like it close the thread or hit your back button. I have lived by that since and I have been on this site since 02. So why is it that this pic suddenly offends certain people and it needs to be removed but the Jesus pic is ok when it offends just as many. I say if you delete it then you need to delete all of the religon pics period.

drupason
i was talking about your example. no, there wasnt an actual ear thing.
oh ok im a dork

s four t5
07-10-2005, 08:59 PM
oh ok im a dork
+1 for a good realization.

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 09:00 PM
drewbie is a dorkus :)

Kristi
haha brady. i went a test drove a 03 4 runner and i loved it! i hate small cars and my maxima is actually getting to be too small for me - so i want to step up to an suv and i just love than 4 runner. i like the new models better. but i do agree - they are the hottness! james will be happy if i get that cause then he can actually beat me!

collins
:liar: i can beat your ass now and you know it!

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:01 PM
james will be happy if i get that cause then he can actually beat me!

Ouch it burns where he pees.

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:02 PM
:lmao: hes just upset that he is finally figuring out that nissan is better than honda! j/k

and baby - you know you love me bunches!

drupason
BAN krissy! all in favor sa I

Kristi
:liar: i can beat your ass now and you know it!

only in your dreams baby - only in your dreams....and in bed

collins
07-10-2005, 09:04 PM
whuteva. :tongue:

A.P. Photography
BAN krissy! all in favor sa I
NO, I want to keep her around. She is cute and spunky. Just what we need on IA

Scrappy
I

lol do it!

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:05 PM
How about we just end this topic...lol

Ms Dollar
hey i could have sworn that you guys live together why do you feel it necessary to talk to each other on here when you are probably in the same room...ust wondering, bc kristi there are some things that we just don't want to know and about what you guys do in bed is just going way too far

1439/2000
Freedom of speech. I could care less either way. Hope people arent offended by galant vr4s...

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
hey i could have sworn that you guys live together why do you feel it necessary to talk to each other on here when you are probably in the same room...ust wondering, bc kristi there are some things that we just don't want to know and about what you guys do in bed is just going way too far

we are just kidding around. we are laptop geeks - what can we say

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Freedom of speech. I could care less either way. Hope people arent offended by galant vr4s...
I'm not offended by vr-4's but limited things really offend...especially when you advertise what number out of the entire number in the world you have ;). Just kidding man.

drupason
yea that offended me

Scrappy
:D GA TEG LOVES ME YAY lol

collins
wtf mate? she was just trying to lighten the mood a little... loosen up would ya?

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:08 PM
What girl needs to be loosned? I will rent my services :D

Scrappy
drew you offend me by drinking jager without me biatch... what now?!

A.P. Photography
How about we just end this topic...lol
End it and lets move on :goodjob:

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:09 PM
OMG Brett - you would! you can find something sexual in everything cant you? lol

don't worry - its one of your endearing qualities

Ms Dollar
hey collins why don't you pull heathers lightsaber out of your ass and loosen up on me...i was just stating my point, if there is free speech i can say whatever the hell i want

A.P. Photography
:D GA TEG LOVES ME YAY lol
You know it :kiss:

drupason
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Pennnnisss!

A.P. Photography
hey collins why don't you pull heathers lightsaber out of your ass and loosen me up...i was just stating my point, if there is free speech i can say whatever the hell i want
Did you say you need to be loosened :idb: ....................................:tongue:

collins
hey collins why don't you pull heathers lightsaber out of your ass and loosen up on me...i was just stating my point, if there is free speech i can say whatever the hell i want
talk about left field? why are you acting like a bitch right now? chill!

Scrappy
^ she ment kristi i believe... lol not heathers

s four t5
hey collins why don't you pull heathers lightsaber out of your ass and loosen up on me...
Ohhhhhh my

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
How many topics can we make in this one? Hmmm this is getting good...lol

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
i'm not sure if i am offended or aroused.....

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:13 PM
haha brett - here is another one - how are yall liking that vodka?

A.P. Photography
maybe your offended because your aroused :lmfao:

collins
oh dear lord.

drupason
hahaha well im offended that you are aroused

s four t5
maybe your offended because your aroused :lmfao:
that's possibly it sir...hrmph...

Brett
Havent had it yet, Was to busy doing shots at the car show yesterday, but this week we will hit it, I promise :D

collins
did somebody say vodka?

Scrappy
07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
:) ga teg is aroused! SCORE

but vodka sucks compared to jager ;) drew agrees

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Jager rules

drupason
07-10-2005, 09:15 PM
yes jager is my friend my bestfriend!

collins
07-10-2005, 09:15 PM
i hate jager. i'd rather go for the gold.

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:16 PM
hahaha well im offended that you are aroused
my apology to you sir. but you must deal with my religous wanker.

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Dude, JAGER IS THE SHIT!!!

collins
07-10-2005, 09:17 PM
i love GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

s four t5
No no my friends...Liquid Cocaine is where its at....Jager, GoldSchlager, and Bacardi 151....best shot EVAHR!

Oh and of course...Johnny Walker Black is my dearest homeboy.

Kristi
Havent had it yet, Was to busy doing shots at the car show yesterday, but this week we will hit it, I promise :D

sweet - you gotta try this german vodka i have - its the best shit ever! when i did drink - this is what i drank! i'm gonna have to bring some for yall to try

Brett
i love COOOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!

WE KNOW!!!! :D

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:18 PM
No no my friends...Liquid Cocaine is where its at....Jager, GoldSchlager, and Bacardi 151....best shot EVAHR!

Oh and of course...Johnny Walker Black is my dearest homeboy.

That is the shit to!!

collins
you would!

drupason
look for JagerFest 2005 coming later this summer ;)

Kristi
omg brett - that was terrible!

welp, its nighty night for me. gotta wake up early to head to good ole birmingham!

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Ouch bash on james' night.

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:19 PM

IM SOOOOO IN!!!

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:20 PM
I want VIP passes

Kristi
Ouch bash on james' night.

:lmao: don't worry about james' night - it will turn out just fine ;)

A.P. Photography
:) ga teg is aroused! SCORE

What can I say, cute, spunky blonde girls do it for me :D

s four t5
:lmao: don't worry about james' night - it will turn out just fine ;)
ohhhhhhhhh my again. The offensivness doesn't stop in this thread.

Ms Dollar
07-10-2005, 09:21 PM
so i heard that collins has a mangina is that true??? haha

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:21 PM
NO MORE DETAILS!!! lol

collins
07-10-2005, 09:22 PM
scuse? lol, ummm, i do believe that would be false.... lol i heard brandi has a penis! :eek:

Kristi
07-10-2005, 09:22 PM
hey now brady - you provoked that one!

and trust me brandy - james doesn't have a mangina - hes got all the right man parts and i will leave it at that

and what are you talking about brett! you are worse than anyone else on here!

but seriously now - quit posting so i can go to sleep! night yall!

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Me? Im innoscent

Ms Dollar
i have no penis i guarantee you that...haha if i did i don't think chuck would love me anymore

collins
hahahaha cough*bullshit*cough

Kristi
oh shit brett - that is the funniest thing i have EVER heard!

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Chuck loves da cock I thought? lol

Brett
hahahaha cough*bullshit*cough

WHAT???? :lmfao:

s four t5
haha go to bed Kristi....and i am no instegator of sexual talk!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, quit clicking the poll....oh wait i said God....hrmph.

collins
07-10-2005, 09:25 PM
lol, oh nuthin.... :rolleyes: lol, its been fun kiddies. i'll talk to you all tomorrow! peace!

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:26 PM
You goin to Barnacles tomorrow night "C"?

Ms Dollar
07-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Chuck loves da cock I thought? lol

hey now...don't let that get out he'll be mad...

collins
07-10-2005, 09:27 PM
hahahahaah, and yeah, i should be there. see ya tomorrow homie! g'nite y'all!

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:28 PM
take it easy james.

Julio
07-10-2005, 09:28 PM
hey brett, bring the bible, so you can use it as a coaster

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:29 PM
OUCH. Whew....And Julio i want a poll to have your avatar removed... I love George Dubyah....heh just kidding..i don't love him, but he's better than john kerry.

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:30 PM
hey now...don't let that get out he'll be mad...

My bad!! ha ha ha ha

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:30 PM

OH SHIT!!! I see a whole new thread starting now asking why Julio is saying to use the bible as a coaster!! HA HA HA HA

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:43 PM
well that died quickly.

Brett
07-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Until you had to bring it back up, I was happy the thread seemed to be done with :tongue:

s four t5
07-10-2005, 09:46 PM
haha sorry sir.

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 10:28 PM
welp, in my opinion, if you let alex keep all of his fucking sigs then you should let this guy keep his. but that is my opinion

well holy shit you fat fucking WHORE! keep my n ame out of your fat ass mouth bitch! shit

Collins tell your girl to focus more attention on you and get me off her mind!

drupason
07-10-2005, 10:32 PM
yea i was gonna say why does she keep bringin that shit up if she is sick of it!?! makes no sense :headslap:

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 10:40 PM
thats what i was thinking.. i think deep down she may have some feelings for me.. because she is obviooulsy longing for me to make comments towards her,

s four t5
07-10-2005, 10:51 PM
uhhhhh....this could get ugly.

carrascopa
07-10-2005, 10:56 PM
she already is...

wait, what are you talking about?

s four t5
07-10-2005, 11:18 PM
she already is...

wait, what are you talking about?
Dude you're a dick sucker.

mogallo
07-10-2005, 11:20 PM
personally I think you guys are giving him exactly what he wanted.. attention and probably too much of it.

who cares..let him keep it but I'll dare ya to put "fuck the niggers" in ya sig. Now that would be interesting...

Tony..... dont tempt me :D

carrascopa
Dude you're a dick sucker.

SO IS YOUR MOM BITCH

Dragonfly5338
LOL. Take it off.

He's not trying to be funny, or witty, or whatever with that picture. You people who have never been discriminated against or never had to face racism have NO idea what it's like. Telling Americans to wipe their asses with pages from the Koran? Yeah, real clever there. Freedom of speech is one thing - but to PROMOTE hatred, ignorance and distain on another person's religion or backround - that's horse shit. Yes, our country is based on freedom - freedom of religion, speech, etc. Don't lie - some of you would be VERY offended if someone posted a pic wiping their ass with the bible.

Not only religion, the Islamic faith is interwoven with culture, government, family, everything. That picture is basically insulting an entire ethnic group, granted anti-arabic feelings seem to be acceptable in this country at this particular moment in time. Now - how would you feel if someone posted a picture of the Twin Towers burning and someone wiping their ass on the American flag with "SWIFFER - GETS ALL THAT DUST UP" or something equally as charming. Not cool.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. You can't edit everything, I understand that. But IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY can and should be removed. I would be pissed if someone put up a KKK logo with "Come hang with us, niggers" or shit like that. Not because it's offending - but because the person with that in their signature is obviously a fucking moron. Anyone who hates someone simply because of where they were born or what god they call their own is a moron, plain and simple.

You have no idea what it's like. I've been called a dirty arab (even though I'm not arabic), and been driving down the street minding my own business and been told to "Go back to my own country" by some random people (on several occations). It makes you feel like shit. You wonder what the fuck you could have done to have a complete stranger straight up hate you.

Anyways. That's just my two cents. Preach on, my muslim brothas - y'all know who you are! :goodjob:

s four t5
07-10-2005, 11:25 PM
SO IS YOUR MOM BITCH
ha...hrmph....for some reason sir, i'm gonna have to disagree with that one.

ALVIN
07-10-2005, 11:27 PM
I agree with val there. I might not look like a muslim, but I am. Like brett and someone else said in this thread that its one thing to post it once in a thread, but its another to put it in your sig knowing what it means and stands for. And yes muslims do believe that there are other religions and we believe there is a Jesus as is a Muhammed. They are all messangers of God. period the end.

my 2 pennies

s four t5
07-10-2005, 11:33 PM
damn someone can get rich collecting all the pennies from this daggum thread.

SaraX5
07-10-2005, 11:41 PM
I agree with Val 100%. I am muslim and I have had to face discrimination before and after 9/11 and it does seem like discrimination and racism seems to be okay as long as its against Arabs & Muslims. I love my religion and I am religious. I don't find it okay to make any remarks or jokes about ANY RELIGION because thats what I've been taught and thats how I've been raised. I have never been racist, prejudice or made any jokes towards any religion ever in my life and Islam teaches to love everyone for who they are and peace. Just because there are extremists doesnt mean all Muslims are that way and the fact that everyone thinks that because 1% of the worlds Muslims are psycho that all muslims are.. therefore its ok to keep condoning discriminaton against the Muslim and Arab world degrades me and the majority of population in the world.
So, when it comes down to putting the most important book to me in a sig and making fun of it pisses me off beyond belief and I dont want to see that shit if im reading posts, regardless... I wouldn't want to see it anywhere. I feel the same about Jesus, the Bible, the Torah, Baha'ullah, etc. Religion crosses the line completely.

s four t5
07-10-2005, 11:47 PM
you muslims sure do post late.....

SaraX5
07-11-2005, 12:00 AM
:lmfao:

RandomGuy
07-11-2005, 12:07 AM
I agree with Val 100%. I am muslim and I have had to face discrimination before and after 9/11 and it does seem like discrimination and racism seems to be okay as long as its against Arabs & Muslims. I love my religion and I am religious. I don't find it okay to make any remarks or jokes about ANY RELIGION because thats what I've been taught and thats how I've been raised. I have never been racist, prejudice or made any jokes towards any religion ever in my life and Islam teaches to love everyone for who they are and peace. Just because there are extremists doesnt mean all Muslims are that way and the fact that everyone thinks that because 1% of the worlds Muslims are psycho that all muslims are.. therefore its ok to keep condoning discriminaton against the Muslim and Arab world degrades me and the majority of population in the world.
So, when it comes down to putting the most important book to me in a sig and making fun of it pisses me off beyond belief and I dont want to see that shit if im reading posts, regardless... I wouldn't want to see it anywhere. I feel the same about Jesus, the Bible, the Torah, Baha'ullah, etc. Religion crosses the line completely.

I'm muslim, but I disagree with what you just said. Dont play the whole "im muslim give me a break" card... cmon seriously you know that aint true. And I'm sure the board wont appreciate you saying that we are the only group discriminated upon.
There are two types of jokes, the funny, light hearted ones ... for example, in the movie Team America the whole "Duka Duka Mohammed Jihad" part... i actually thought that was hilarious. And as you know the creators, who also make southpark, are just like Dave Chappelle. They aint RACIST!... They are satirists, they mock the mindsets of society. That is why its funny, so although you think the joke is towards muslims and what not, its just satire... not serious...

on the other hand, there is what that motherfucker Pharm Teg posted up... wtf is that shit. Thats a direct insult to my religion. It cant be interpreted as funny by anyone. If you somehow find it funny, you are sick. Thats fuckin racism. and again, I can care less about the whole picture, just the fact that a lot of you motherfuckers thought it was funny. :2up:

s four t5
07-11-2005, 12:10 AM
let this die dude.....its over...its offensive but its the internet....get over it.

RandomGuy
07-11-2005, 12:14 AM
let this die dude.....its over...its offensive but its the internet....get over it.
i was replying to her post... she was playin the 'muslims are the only discriminated' victim card...
so :2up: you too

SaraX5
07-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm muslim, but I disagree with what you just said. Dont play the whole "im muslim give me a break" card... cmon seriously you know that aint true. And I'm sure the board wont appreciate you saying that we are the only group discriminated upon.
There are two types of jokes, the funny, light hearted ones ... for example, in the movie Team America the whole "Duka Duka Mohammed Jihad" part... i actually thought that was hilarious. And as you know the creators, who also make southpark, are just like Dave Chappelle. They aint RACIST!... They are satirists, they mock the mindsets of society. That is why its funny, so although you think the joke is towards muslims and what not, its just satire... not serious...

on the other hand, there is what that motherfucker Pharm Teg posted up... wtf is that shit. Thats a direct insult to my religion. It cant be interpreted as funny by anyone. If you somehow find it funny, you are sick. Thats fuckin racism. and again, I can care less about the whole picture, just the fact that a lot of you motherfuckers thought it was funny. :2up:

first off I'm not playing the " "im muslim give me a break" card". It is a FACT that muslims are the most discriminated group at the moment. I never wrote "NO other groups are or ever have been discriminated against" - so when u find that I wrote that then come at me.
SECOND- wtf r u talking about this team america shit for yeah... I know what satire is and I know what shit is funny and what is tasteless and the koran sig is TASTELESS AND NEEDS TO GO. I said what I said cus its true (Most of it being MY opinion & experiences) but if you think that muslims aren't being targetted against at airports and other places for "looking arab/or muslim" i dont know where youve been. Cus thats the way things are.. look at the Patriot Act. I understand why muslims and arabs are discriminated against. Im talking about DISCRIMINATION against Muslims and pharm tegs sig. two diff things.

SaraX5
07-11-2005, 12:35 AM
i was replying to her post... she was playin the 'muslims are the only discriminated' victim card...
so :2up: you too
:blah:

RandomGuy
07-11-2005, 12:42 AM
first off I'm not playing the " "im muslim give me a break" card". It is a FACT that muslims are the most discriminated group at the moment. I never wrote "NO other groups are or ever have been discriminated against" - so when u find that I wrote that then come at me.
SECOND- wtf r u talking about this team america shit for yeah... I know what satire is and I know what shit is funny and what is tasteless and the koran sig is TASTELESS AND NEEDS TO GO. I said what I said cus its true (Most of it being MY opinion & experiences) but if you think that muslims aren't being targetted against at airports and other places for "looking arab/or muslim" i dont know where youve been. Cus thats the way things are.. look at the Patriot Act. I understand why muslims and arabs are discriminated against. Im talking about DISCRIMINATION against Muslims and pharm tegs sig. two diff things.

not trying to make it personal or anything,
just sayin its unfair to say we are the most discriminated group at the moment. Theres tons of shit thats goin on, shit between our own peoples, shit that dont involve us, everything. The worlds a fucked up place, but I do agree that that sig was tasteless...

and i brought up team america to illustrate the two types of jokes. To contrast to those "jesus" pictures everyone posts about and claims that they dont get offended. Duh you wont get offended, those aren't direct insults to Jesus, your religion, what you stand for. Then theres the pic that Pharm posted, wtf?

anyways this thread should go away cuz i gotta wake up early and its almost 2 lol

SaraX5
07-11-2005, 12:49 AM
actually i would get offended about anything that had to with jesus because he is a religious figure that i believe was a messenger of GOD which is taught in the koran too . Like I said. You dont know me so you cant tell me what will or wont offend me. ANYthing that is discriminatory about any religion or religious figure offends me and I wouldn't wanna see tasteless jokes about jesus either.
not mad at you... and not making it personal. Just clearing things up.

Bajjani
07-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Here is what I see:

People complain about the signature (I don't like it but I woulda just said dude your signature officially makes you a fuckin douche)

People complain about those complaining

Not ONE SINGLE PERSON said, just be fuckin courtesy and remove it if it bothers someone so severely..sure freedom of speech but have some fuckin respect for others

RandomGuy
07-11-2005, 12:54 AM
:2up:
actually i would get offended about anything that had to with jesus because he is a religious figure that i believe was a messenger of GOD which is taught in the koran too . Like I said. You dont know me so you cant tell me what will or wont offend me. ANYthing that is discriminatory about any religion or religious figure offends me and I wouldn't wanna see tasteless jokes about jesus either.
not mad at you... and not making it personal. Just clearing things up.
:2up:

RandomGuy
07-11-2005, 12:55 AM
LOL JUST KIDDING... its all good bwahahhaha

AtifSajid
07-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Wrong, Jesus is part of a religon that believes in him and is even quoted in the Bible making his spoken word part of the Bible, Therefore if you make fun of him then you are making fun of that religon. IT IS THE SAME THING. Do I think the picture is funny? NO. Do I think it crosses the line? No more than the Jesus pic. Now you know me and know I posted a lot of stuff in the past but I only complained once and was promptly told it is the internet, if you don't like it close the thread or hit your back button. I have lived by that since and I have been on this site since 02. So why is it that this pic suddenly offends certain people and it needs to be removed but the Jesus pic is ok when it offends just as many. I say if you delete it then you need to delete all of the religon pics period.

Teg, the deal is this. Muslims take there religion a lot more serious than all other religions(as you can see in the world). I never post a jesus pic doing anything, and I usually, or as far as I remember, I dont think I have seen a jesus pic in a signature doing something, or I would have been offended by that also. Im not a religious freek or anything like that, but there are lines, and I think this crosses the line. The reason for that is that Muslims HIGHLY RESPECT THERE QURAN. And thats just straight up bashing it. I've been on IA just as long as you have, and I have never ever debated something like this or seen something like this. I also remember when you did have that issue about people getting on you for something you posted. But I feel it should be removed.
I can understand if Pharm posted this up one time, and that was it, I know he would have meant it as a joke, and I would be offended, but that thread was eventually scroll into history, and I would have to move on with me life, but he posts often and I really dont want to see that pic everytime I'm reading a thread. you feel me?

AtifSajid
07-11-2005, 07:02 AM

No we dont..

The Yousef
07-11-2005, 07:05 AM
No we dont..

yeah i posted on the 1st page!!!!

yousef

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Teg, the deal is this. Muslims take there religion a lot more serious than all other religions(as you can see in the world). I never post a jesus pic doing anything, and I usually, or as far as I remember, I dont think I have seen a jesus pic in a signature doing something, or I would have been offended by that also. Im not a religious freek or anything like that, but there are lines, and I think this crosses the line. The reason for that is that Muslims HIGHLY RESPECT THERE QURAN. And thats just straight up bashing it. I've been on IA just as long as you have, and I have never ever debated something like this or seen something like this. I also remember when you did have that issue about people getting on you for something you posted. But I feel it should be removed.
I can understand if Pharm posted this up one time, and that was it, I know he would have meant it as a joke, and I would be offended, but that thread was eventually scroll into history, and I would have to move on with me life, but he posts often and I really dont want to see that pic everytime I'm reading a thread. you feel me?

I understand where you are coming from Atif, I really do. At the same time the Jesus pic gets posted up more than once. I find it offensive and do not care for it, but that does not stop them from posting it. I believe that certain pics should not be posted on the site and the two main ones being the Jesus pic and the one in Pharm Tegs sig, but once that pic is gone the Jesus pic will continue to show up. Now how is that fair.

And Sara, I can respect that fact that you see discrimination through your eyes and think that right now the arab/muslims are catching the blunt of it. I will agree that in airports it is probably worse since that is the means America was attacked through in the first place. But, discrimination is alive in all aspects of the world. Everyday someone is getting hasseled or wrongfully accused because of their skin color, sex, or age. So what you see through your eyes might be different than what a black person sees or an asian person sees through their eyes. Just think about that a little also. And remember Peral Harbor? Think about what the asian people living in America went through at that time.

4dmin
07-11-2005, 08:25 AM
i find this topic funny, b/c i see the sig as humor much like if i saw a pic of Mr. Taliban in the same situation w/ a bible. i hightly doubt his motives were political based so it shouldn't be taken that way. what ever happened to freedom of speech??? its amazing some of the people who disagree w/ it are some of the people who run their mouths the most on here ;)

side note: i post these pics every chance i get b/c i think its hilarious, there is no political agenda behind it; i just find it funny. both pix are very targeted to religion/gender, so what next i can't post anything w/ religion, politics, the war, race, gender, etc...???

LOLA
07-11-2005, 08:31 AM
SIG NEEDS TO GO!!!!

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 08:38 AM
See I find that pic very offensive Paul but if I say anything your typical response is "It is the internet, get over it" which is fine. Pharm Teg's sig is offensive to people and now it gets a poll to have it removed. What I am saying is why is one fair and the other not.

drupason
07-11-2005, 08:42 AM
^exactly

4dmin
07-11-2005, 08:52 AM
What I am saying is why is one fair and the other not.

personally i'm saying i think people should be able to say what they want, especially on IA this is one of the places you can post whatever and in normal circumstances get away w/ it as long as it doesn't legally pose a problem. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY. WE DIDN'T COME HERE JUST TO SLAUGHTER INDIANS & TAKE THEIR LANDS, WE CAME HERE FOR FREEDOM. thats what this country is built upon. i may not like post about BUSH but hey you have your right to freedom of speech just as i. i personally think if we take that sig away we will then have to stop the jesus pix, then the gender based pics, then talks about politics, then no NWS forum, then etc, etc, etc,.... WHEN WILL IT STOP??? there will always be something you don't like, so i say everyone quit their bitching :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 08:54 AM
^ I agree, so lets lock this and move on :goodjob:

AtifSajid
07-11-2005, 09:07 AM
WOW..thats the first time I'm seeing that Jesus pic..THAT REALLY FUCKED UP ALSO. I am offended by that picture also.

Like the same shit..there's a line. And those 2 pics go past that line and get personal.

Thats all Paulie.

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 09:08 AM
WOW..thats the first time I'm seeing that Jesus pic..THAT REALLY FUCKED UP ALSO. I am offended by that picture also.

Like the same shit..there's a line. And those 2 pics go past that line and get personal.

Thats all Paulie.
No do you see where I was coming from about that pic Atif?

AtifSajid
07-11-2005, 09:11 AM
I do man...but thats the same boat we are talking about. I usually let A LOT of stuff go, it doesnt bother me, mostly because they are pics and the thread will eventually die, but my whole point it being a sig.

s four t5
07-11-2005, 10:07 AM
No we dont..
i was joking...sheesh....

Importdreamer56
07-11-2005, 10:57 AM
I laughed when I first saw the picture and then I thought that is really wrong, but then I laughed some more. I'm christian...i think i will get over the picture, don't let it ruin your day. You could always ask hey pharm teg could you please remove SIGNATURE.

Cliff
07-11-2005, 11:18 AM
they have asked and he said no and that if anyone removed it he would put it back up

SaraX5
07-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I understand where you are coming from Atif, I really do. At the same time the Jesus pic gets posted up more than once. I find it offensive and do not care for it, but that does not stop them from posting it. I believe that certain pics should not be posted on the site and the two main ones being the Jesus pic and the one in Pharm Tegs sig, but once that pic is gone the Jesus pic will continue to show up. Now how is that fair.

And Sara, I can respect that fact that you see discrimination through your eyes and think that right now the arab/muslims are catching the blunt of it. I will agree that in airports it is probably worse since that is the means America was attacked through in the first place. But, discrimination is alive in all aspects of the world. Everyday someone is getting hasseled or wrongfully accused because of their skin color, sex, or age. So what you see through your eyes might be different than what a black person sees or an asian person sees through their eyes. Just think about that a little also. And remember Peral Harbor? Think about what the asian people living in America went through at that time.

I Never said Muslims are the only groups discriminated on! Can u read??????? Get over it. I said NOW. PEARL HARBOR IS NOT NOW. I said now. not ever you idiot. Dont act like you're teaching me shit because I'll tell you now.... I CAN GO ON FOREVER. I know more about discrimination and I am more educated about cultures, race & ethnicity, and religion than you can imagine so dont even sit there thinking that you know more than me or for that matter CHANGE WHAT I WROTE. read shit before you make it an issue.

s four t5
07-11-2005, 11:43 AM
bah....i make a motion to start a religion section of IA

A.P. Photography
07-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I Never said Muslims are the only groups discriminated on! Can u read??????? Get over it. I said NOW. PEARL HARBOR IS NOT NOW. I said now. not ever you idiot. Dont act like you're teaching me shit because I'll tell you now.... I CAN GO ON FOREVER. I know more about discrimination and I am more educated about cultures, race & ethnicity, and religion than you can imagine so dont even sit there thinking that you know more than me or for that matter CHANGE WHAT I WROTE. read shit before you make it an issue.
CHILL THE FUCK OUT. I was just stating the way your post came across and was stating how the asains went through the same thing at that time and it is the same thing muslims/arabs are going through NOW. :rolleyes:

00CIVICSI
07-11-2005, 12:38 PM
none of the jesus stuff get's deleted so why should this? Should just delete ever thread/pic that get posted about something religious and end all the trouble.

Brett
07-11-2005, 01:12 PM
I think we have slid this thread as far down as it can go.