PDA

View Full Version : Misc zeitgeist drops tomorrow

RandomGuy
07-09-2007, 06:10 AM
no joke its not so bad(its already up on torrents)

track 1 is good.

the rest is good as expected

opinions?

Revmaynard
07-10-2007, 12:22 AM
I can't wait for that shit, I want to go see them when they come in October at the Fox!

GTScoob
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
What a great comeback CD for them. Way better than Zwan which sucked, and Billy Corgan's solo album which also sucked. I dont get how he records every track of every instrument on all of his CDs and still has different sounds with each band but this one rocks. Honestly I like the new drummer more than the old one. Starz is my fav song off it so far.

Revmaynard
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
What a great comeback CD for them. Way better than Zwan which sucked, and Billy Corgan's solo album which also sucked. I dont get how he records every track of every instrument on all of his CDs and still has different sounds with each band but this one rocks. Honestly I like the new drummer more than the old one. Starz is my fav song off it so far.

Sorry to call you out, but you're definietly wrong, Jimmy Chamberlin is the only member other than Billy to reunite, he was also in Zwan. During Adore (the album) Billy told Jimmy if he went to rehab for heroin during that album he wouldn't replace him and he could have his place back, so I guess he's kinda gonna do whatever Billy says lol. Jeff Schroder and Ginger Reyes replaced James Iha and D'arcy/Melissa Auf De Mar.

Revmaynard
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
BTW, as good as Starz is I'd like to say my favorite are ''Bleeding the Orchid'', and ''United States''.

GTScoob
08-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Shit I thought it was a new drummer, I guess I had just heard wrong.

Sol-Badguy
08-08-2007, 11:41 AM
:sicks: