PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this guy on IA? another person caught for racing.

apex
07-09-2007, 05:51 AM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-07-08&id=2007019651

Wurm
07-09-2007, 06:11 AM
repost

The Ren
07-09-2007, 06:23 AM
i didnt know that

RandomGuy
07-09-2007, 06:42 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats my man

no one post specifics please to protect the image of his possible business venture(s)

damn looks like they got gabe too :(

cactusEG
07-09-2007, 07:36 AM
who is that ????

ueyedgr8tness
07-09-2007, 07:39 AM
HEll nah id b pissed if some 1 posted my info up on here if i went to jail for bs...

Stormhammer
07-09-2007, 07:43 AM
^^^ I'd be laughing lolol

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 07:53 AM
i went to jail for bs...

Yeah, because breaking the law and endangering people is full of "bs." Look, life is NOT like the game of golf. The idea is to keep your IQ as high as you can. You seem to be the Tiger Woods of life in reference to IQ points. It wouldn't be such "bs" if you or someone in your family were killed by one would it? Later, QD.

4dmin
07-09-2007, 08:01 AM
holy crap :eek:!!!

2.0civic
07-09-2007, 08:02 AM
If i went to jail for BS, i honestly would not care. Just my two cents.

Stormhammer
07-09-2007, 08:09 AM
yeah so since I don't really recognize him but by admin's holy crap seems to verify that he is indeed an IA member ( so Hasan isnt fully of shit this time :lmao: ) - who is it?

2.0civic
07-09-2007, 08:11 AM
i think i know who it is now looking at the name but i wont say anything. If its who i think it is, they are a long time member

Stormhammer
07-09-2007, 08:17 AM
what would be ironic is if it was like phatboymr2 or something.... but isn't that the Autofab guy from the BP thread that got pulled over doing 120+?

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 08:19 AM
.. but isn't that the Autofab guy from the BP thread that got pulled over doing 120+?

It is. But I don't know of him being a long time member. He just pops in for his shop. Later, QD.

Ruiner
07-09-2007, 08:37 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats my man

no one post specifics please to protect the image of his possible business venture(s)

damn looks like they got gabe too :(

Ummm, hahahhahahah. His image is public record. If someone wants to post it, I can't stop them. I mean, I can, but public record is public record.

Ruiner
07-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Wow, both of them live up by me. I wonder what they drive...

ATK_Designs
07-09-2007, 08:45 AM
oh snap, I know who they are too, sponsor?

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 08:50 AM
^^^ Yes. Later, QD.

SpeedyDGP
07-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Actually, it was all BS
GCBP just want to arrest people to make that money.
we did about 90 on the highway a couple of times and got pulled over on Jimmy Carter and said that we were racing since we were next to eachother. If it took them that long to catch up to us when we weren't even going fast, how could they tell that we were racing and how fast we were going.

most of you guys will get arrested by Gwinnett crooked cops too, and you'll see what I'm talking about. The bullshit arrests you'll hear in jail too. It's unbelievable these cops actually still have a job. Well, I guess they do make the county $$$, so why should they be fired.

thepolecat
07-09-2007, 09:59 AM
lots of mexicans and weird looking mofos in that jail too

Ruiner
07-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Actually, it was all BS
we did about 90 on the highway a couple of times and got pulled over on Jimmy Carter and said that we were racing since we were next to eachother. If it took them that long to catch up to us when we weren't even going fast, how could they tell that we were racing and how fast we were going.

most of you guys will get arrested by Gwinnett crooked cops too, and you'll see what I'm talking about. The bullshit arrests you'll hear in jail too. It's unbelievable these cops actually still have a job. Well, I guess they do make the county $$$, so why should they be fired.

Doing 90mph next to each other sounds like racing to me...call me crazy.

Hektik
07-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Actually, it was all BS

:???: AND YOU STILL THINK YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT AND THE POLICE WAS IN THE WRONG..

REPS FROM ME TO YOU BUDDY

B18c1Turboed
07-09-2007, 10:22 AM
HAHAHA the owner of AUTOFAB!!!!

Brick
07-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Actually, it was all BS

Playing around and running up to 90 a few times is good enough to be considered racing even if it's not a "real race". Also, if you believe all the stories about the "bullshit arrests you hear in jail"...you're a damned fool. You got busted for playing. Get a lawyer, get in lessened in court, be done and don't bitch.

apex
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
o yeah, my apologies to the dude that got arrested. wasn't my intent to rat you out to ia, just could have sworn you work at a speedshop around here or something and that you posted on here..

Maniaç
07-09-2007, 12:36 PM
lots of mexicans and weird looking mofos in that jail too :lmfao: reps

Z32redondo
07-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Yousef??? (http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-07-08&id=2007019660)

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
most of you guys will get arrested by Gwinnett crooked cops too, and you'll see what I'm talking about..

Of course. All arrests are never at the fault of the perp. It's all the police's fault. I've been driving modded(lowrider/tuner) cars since 1988 through Gwinnett and have never even been pulled over, let alone arrested. Of course I obey traffic laws, too. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Actually, it was all BS

whatta moron...

The Yousef
07-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Yousef??? (http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-07-08&id=2007019660)

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ME!!??