PDA

View Full Version : Sad news

SuperBox
07-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Well for those of you who actually know me and Kelly, then you probably know what all we had done to my car. Well I no longer have the Xb. On June 12th we got into an accident in lawrencville, well the frame got twisted and the insurance company totaled it out. It was going to be $8900 to fix.

If you know anything about the xb, then you know that the area behind the rear tire is not much. Well thats were we got hit on the passenger side. It didn't look like much untill I looked back at the pictures and saw that the driver side of the car was wavy. But now everything that I had will now go onto Kelly's Xb and we will be entering it into Nopi this year.

Well anyways, just thought I would let the people we know the bad news.

P.s Oh yea there is some good news though.. Kelly and I are finnaly engaged, not sure when the wedding will be, most likely after we finnish college.

Anyways Thanks for reading.

Tim

2turbo4u
07-08-2007, 11:10 PM
One less lunch box!

Nitro
07-08-2007, 11:14 PM
damn!!! T. sorry to hear that bro. :( luv'd how it was turning out too.....tell Kelly i said wazzzzzzzz up & i guess i'll see u guys at Nopi

Dracc
07-08-2007, 11:35 PM
my girl... excuse me.. ahum.. ex girl .. as of 12:30 am ...has an XB.... i liked it .. for her.. but sorry to hear you were in an accident... glad your ok

Nitro
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
my girl... excuse me.. ahum.. ex girl .. as of 12:30 am ...has an XB.... i liked it .. for her.. but sorry to hear you were in an accident... glad your ok

lolz :ninja:

Doppelgänger
07-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Sucks to hear that Tim :(

So what are you going to get now?

Congrats on the other good news!!

Shawna
07-09-2007, 08:18 AM
congrats!!!! Sorry to hear about the xb Im assuming that you are both ok though

Brick
07-09-2007, 10:30 AM
even wrecking a square sucks

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2007, 05:35 PM
sry to hear bout the xbox, congrats on the engagement thing though

JConner
07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
get a tC now, i love mine

4dmin
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
get a tC now, i love mine

hell no go GERMAN :goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=profile&dateline=1140486104

JConner
07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
hell no go GERMAN :goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=1&type=profile&dateline=1140486104

haha funny, but most german cars have been rated as the most un-reliable cars you can buy. so toyota ftw

4dmin
07-09-2007, 10:42 PM
haha funny, but most german cars have been rated as the most un-reliable cars you can buy. so toyota ftw

you can rate them how you want but we make torque :yes:

JConner
07-09-2007, 10:46 PM
you can rate them how you want but we make torque :yes:

yea but i'm not worried about torque or speed. I'm worried about gas mileage and getting as much life out of this car as i can. thanks anyways :cheers:

4dmin
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM
yea but i'm not worried about torque or speed. I'm worried about gas mileage and getting as much life out of this car as i can. thanks anyways :cheers:

thats why we have tdi for miliage and whats sad is they still make more torque then a TC... i drove those when they first came out and they drive like heavy as sedan

JConner
07-09-2007, 10:52 PM
thats why we have tdi for miliage and whats sad is they still make more torque then a TC... i drove those when they first came out and they drive like heavy as sedan

i looked at that car and it's nice...and yes i'm sure everyone will call me a spoiled bitch as soon as i say this but,

my parents only buy toyota or honda and they agreed to buy me a car and gave me a choice of a civic or my tC, and the new civic is just fugly.

4dmin
07-09-2007, 10:53 PM
^ ya good call on that; unless your parents were gonna get you a new SI i would of definately taken that over a TC

JConner
07-09-2007, 10:56 PM
^ ya good call on that; unless your parents were gonna get you a new SI i would of definately taken that over a TC

yea, SI dosen't look bad but it was out of the question (because of insurance) , and even if it was a choice, the interior is still ugly.

4dmin
07-09-2007, 10:57 PM
you gonna turbo/sc the TC atleast? they do have very cool interior i loved the sun roofs and rear seats how they lean back.

JConner
07-09-2007, 11:02 PM
you gonna turbo/sc the TC atleast? they do have very cool interior i loved the sun roofs and rear seats how they lean back.

the sunroof is HUGE! I love how the whole top is glass, even the backseat has an opening to look through the top.

As far as the tubo/sc goes, NO MODS on this one.

My first car, 03 civic, I had all kind of money into and then I totaled it to see all of that money go down the drain. My 2nd car- 03 tacoma that I lifted and put tires and wheels on...just to have the suspension go to hell and then I gave it to my little brother so all of that money went to the trash also.

I plan on leaving it stock till the day i sell it. It came stock with a nice system with an ipod connection and 17" wheels, thats all i need :D

SuperBox
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Sucks to hear that Tim :(

So what are you going to get now?

Congrats on the other good news!!

Thanks on the good news.. and you've got mail lol

SuperBox
07-09-2007, 11:47 PM
damn!!! T. sorry to hear that bro. :( luv'd how it was turning out too.....tell Kelly i said wazzzzzzzz up & i guess i'll see u guys at Nopi

Thanks man. Kelly says Hi. and she Can't wait to meet up at Nopi

Jecht
07-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Crap, one less xB for my parents to complain about. :(

I like them and it always starts a big argument.