http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/520/Shoot_4.jpg

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/520/Shoot_2.jpg

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/520/shoot1.jpg

d16_turbo
07-08-2007, 09:58 PM
i love the seats and the car looks really good

OTG Signs
07-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Looks good, and I bet they feel 50x better than those stock LX/EX'ers.

Frög
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
i like..

©hris
07-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Looks good, and I bet they feel 50x better than those stock LX/EX'ers.

yep they are a lot better than the old ones. it was either those or black leather RSX-S seats and i have always wanted those RSX-S seats but i saw the EP3 seats for sale and thought they would look really good in there so i got em.

SPOOLIN
07-08-2007, 10:10 PM
damn i could rock one of those with a K in it.

Elbow
07-08-2007, 10:16 PM
nice!

Papa_Smurf
07-08-2007, 10:16 PM
they look good in that car w/ the red in the head rest + stitching

Mi6o
07-08-2007, 10:20 PM
the seats are awesome dude...where did u get them from? keep up the good work...peace

©hris
07-08-2007, 10:21 PM
damn i could rock one of those with a K in it.

i think about it everyday hehe.... thats one of the last things i end up doing. gotta pay it off before i do a swap. Gonna slam it in august on some new coilovers. was thinking about getting megan, progress, or KSports. I want to get something w/ adjustable dampers. Im just looking forward to being able to goto shows and dropping it to the ground at the show. I can't wait to see how it looks w/ the tires tuckin..... :crazy:

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 10:34 PM
56k bad

Thus having a lot in common with the poster and the pictures. Later, QD.

©hris
07-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Thus having a lot in common with the poster and the pictures. Later, QD.

..... :welcome:

©hris
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
i like..

ur car up at sprayglo alot lately??? i have been seeing a lude that looks just like urs up there

TRDwasiq
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
u r a pic whore arent ya??:) looks really nice +1

osnap
07-08-2007, 11:14 PM
cleanest 7th gen ive seen! +1.

©hris
07-08-2007, 11:30 PM
u r a pic whore arent ya??:) looks really nice +1

lol yeah i am... I love driving around and taking photos of the car. I really wanna get some action shots done w/ me driving but I dont have many friends that know anytihng about taking photos.

OTG Signs
07-09-2007, 07:35 AM
yep they are a lot better than the old ones. it was either those or black leather RSX-S seats and i have always wanted those RSX-S seats but i saw the EP3 seats for sale and thought they would look really good in there so i got em.

Leather is so much easier to clean, but once you get a slut in a skirt on them, the scream that ensues will set car alarms off. Been there, done that many times. :)

©hris
07-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Leather is so much easier to clean, but once you get a slut in a skirt on them, the scream that ensues will set car alarms off. Been there, done that many times. :)

there not leather. Not really sure what they are made out of. It looks like suade but its not suade. Its a lot softer than my stock seats though. The RSX-S seats i was gonna get were leather.

Twinnos
07-09-2007, 08:11 AM
its nice and clean. i see it all the time on pleasant hill and snellville area.

©hris
07-09-2007, 08:17 AM
its nice and clean. i see it all the time on pleasant hill and snellville area.

thanks bro! I take pleasent hill to and from work.

2.0civic
07-09-2007, 08:36 AM
coming along man...Get those rear disks

©hris
07-09-2007, 08:44 AM
coming along man...Get those rear disks

I gotta look into what parts i need to do it. I don't want to use stock rotors off another car. I'd like to get Brembo rotors on front and rear.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Are you this lonely, man. It seems like once a week you post the same exact pictures of a Civic(of all cars) just so you can get a bunch of "looks nice" comments and then you just sit around hitting refresh until a new response comes up and then you respond to it? Do you really need the attention that bad? Look at the thread and your poast threads in here. You post, then a couple of people, then you, then someone, then you. Lolol. You're something else. A brand new, pretty much stock Civic better look nice. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
07-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Nice

©hris
07-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Are you this lonely, man. It seems like once a week you post the same exact pictures of a Civic(of all cars) just so you can get a bunch of "looks nice" comments and then you just sit around hitting refresh until a new response comes up and then you respond to it? Do you really need the attention that bad? Look at the thread and your poast threads in here. You post, then a couple of people, then you, then someone, then you. Lolol. You're something else. A brand new, pretty much stock Civic better look nice. Later, QD.

so i no longer have a "stock" civic??? its a prety much stock civic now???

Here is my problem Mike.... I'm obsessed with my car, and car photography. I wash it maybe 3 times a week. clean out the interior every night. I spent my entire weekend cleaning, painting, fixing the seat brackets, drilling, waxing, and shampoo the interior. I did everything to my car myself. My car is my canvas. Its my artwork. I put a lot of time and hard work in keeping it clean. That car has 97000mi and u could eat off the valve cover.

Yeah im a photo whore.... who cares. I enjoy doing what I do. I have only showed my car 1 time. Im looking forward to winning my first trophy. As much shit as i have gotten from people the past 2 years. The more shit you give me the more motivation I get to keep going w/ the civic.

I just got a new Daily Driver so I'll be able to keep the car garage parked under a car cover. 6 months from now you will change how you feel about my civic... maybe not about me but that really doesnt surprise me.

Mi6o
07-09-2007, 09:37 AM
once again Chris, i love your car....i just don't understand why so many people talk shit about others....it is a car community, we all are here b/c we appreciate our cars, so be nice to each other:D

©hris
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
once again Chris, i love your car....i just don't understand why so many people talk shit about others....it is a car community, we all are here b/c we appreciate our cars, so be nice to each other:D

its because of something that happened 2 years ago :rolleyes:

WTF?
07-09-2007, 11:21 AM
that is one clean civic saw it at the varsity and it looks good

TRDwasiq
07-09-2007, 12:12 PM
lol yeah i am... I love driving around and taking photos of the car. I really wanna get some action shots done w/ me driving but I dont have many friends that know anytihng about taking photos.
i will take some photos;) wht do u shoot with

©hris
07-09-2007, 12:20 PM
all of my photos were taken w/ a cheapo point and shoot 6 megapixel Sony CyberShot.... i just messed around w/ the brightness and saturation of the colors a little bit. That would be awesome if we could get together and do some action shots. I'd like to do it sometime when the sun is going down. We'll have to get together one weekend.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 01:26 PM
6 months from now you will change how you feel about my civic..

While I give you that your car is clean as hail, but isn't there a car photography specific site you can go to or something? It'd be different if you changed the background style or just changed the appearance of your car. You only post here to only to get people to fuel your ego over your clean car. Like I said, your car is clean, but a brasnd new car should be. I do see that you managed to skim over the "hitting the refresh button" every couple of minutes to see if you have a response. That's what gives it away. Also, this has nothing to do with you, but I will never change how I feel about any Civic. No Civic has ever made me think..GODDAMN what a car. If I've seen yours, I've seen everyone's. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 01:27 PM
....i just don't understand why so many people talk shit about others....it is a car community, we all are here b/c we appreciate our cars, so be nice to each other:D

I just don't understand why so many people involve themselves into something that has nothing to do with that person. Later, QD.

TRDwasiq
07-09-2007, 01:29 PM
calm down everyone;) let me knw man when do u wana do one

Mike Lowrey
07-09-2007, 01:30 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
07-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Here is my problem Mike.... I'm obsessed with my car, and car photography. I wash it maybe 3 times a week. clean out the interior every night. I spent my entire weekend cleaning, painting, fixing the seat brackets, drilling, waxing, and shampoo the interior.

So........you have no life. Got it.

I did everything to my car myself. My car is my canvas. Its my artwork.

You should have picked a better canvas. :goodjob:

6 months from now you will change how you feel about my civic... maybe not about me but that really doesnt surprise me.

I don't see that shit happening...... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

©hris
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
While I give you that your car is clean as hail, but isn't there a car photography specific site you can go to or something? It'd be different if you changed the background style or just changed the appearance of your car. You only post here to only to get people to fuel your ego over your clean car. Like I said, your car is clean, but a brasnd new car should be. I do see that you managed to skim over the "hitting the refresh button" every couple of minutes to see if you have a response. That's what gives it away. Also, this has nothing to do with you, but I will never change how I feel about any Civic. No Civic has ever made me think..GODDAMN what a car. If I've seen yours, I've seen everyone's. Later, QD.

well to each their own imo. Im not a big fan of lifted trucks.... I think they are a waste of money and not practical.... but people will dump tons of money into a gas guzzling tank that you need a ladder to get into. Im not a huge fan of camaros but some people will only ever own a camaro and think its the greatest car ever....

I happen to really like my civic. The people in my life that introduced me to imports drove civics. My car is by no means fast. I'll be the first to tell people when they ask me about my mods that their moms minivan will smoke my civic.

I have over 400 images of my car on my computer... every angle, different lighting, and locations for each image.... of those 400 i only used maybe 20 of them to post. I'm obsessed.... that obsession is what drives me to one day have a tasteful, fast, and unique civic.

I could give you shit everyday about you and your supernatural friends but its simply the fact that a grown man walks around at night w/ a video camera looking for ghost to hang out with does its own justice. Im sure you have tons of ghost pictures on your website. I find that almost as boring as fishing. You do your thing... and I'll do mine. Maybe one day years from now my car will be in a junk yard somewhere rotting away..... I'll be sure to hit you up so you can raise it from the dead so i can drive it one last time.

You have your interest... and I have mine... If you insist to keep giving me shit... fine. You are part of a handful of people on here that think alike.... I'm apart of 7 different Forums and you and the other IA E-Thugs are the only ones that care to express their true feelings for me... :rolleyes:

©hris
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
So........you have no life. Got it.

You should have picked a better canvas. :goodjob:

I don't see that shit happening...... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1. My car is my life

2. Sorry we all arent as fortunate as you are and drive a Lotus

3. The time has not come yet.... didnt know you were a fortune teller too

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I do see that you managed to skim over the "hitting the refresh button" every couple of minutes to see if you have a response.

I noticed that, too. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I could give you shit everyday about you and your supernatural friends but its simply the fact that a grown man walks around at night w/ a video camera looking for ghost to hang out with does its own justice.

Yeah, because everyone does ghost hunting. Hmmm. Bananas to watermelons? Later, QD.

©hris
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
calm down everyone;) let me knw man when do u wana do one

i'll PM you sometime this week and let you know. Id say this weekend but im gonna be in Nashville for the car show.

Mike Lowrey
07-09-2007, 02:04 PM
2. Sorry we all arent as fortunate as you are and drive a Lotus

Funny, I never mentioned that, but it is interesting that you go right to that comment.

You stated that you got a civic, because that is what everyone else drove that got you into the scene. You than state that you want to have a unique car. Unique and civic do not belong in the same sentance. There are several other cars that would set you apart from the rest of the "followers". Cars with history, etc.

P.S. No, I am not talking about Lotus..... :goodjob:

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, because everyone does ghost hunting. Hmmm. Bananas to watermelons? Later, QD.
wtf do you think a civic is compared to an evo?? or lotus??? or lambo??

kinda like comparing dicks to pussy......

Everyone has their own judgement, perception, interests... My perception of you is simply a grown man that drives a beer truck when at work, Has a E-Thug myspace page, and gets a kick out of being an online gangsta..... Then at night changes into his ghost busters costume and runs around w/ a flashlight and a cross raising the dead....

That life does not sound very interesting.... But hey.... its your life.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
wtf do you think a civic is compared to an evo?? or lotus??? or lambo??

You know I started to post that you wouldn't get my alliteration, but gave you more credit than that. Sorry.

Everyone has their own judgement, perception, interests... My perception of you is simply a grown man that drives a beer truck when at work, Has a E-Thug myspace page, and gets a kick out of being an online gangsta..... Then at night changes into his ghost busters costume and runs around w/ a flashlight and a cross raising the dead....

You need to venture your scary ass out of this section once in a while. I haven't driven that truck in months. Later, QD.

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Funny, I never mentioned that, but it is interesting that you go right to that comment.

You stated that you got a civic, because that is what everyone else drove that got you into the scene. You than state that you want to have a unique car. Unique and civic do not belong in the same sentance. There are several other cars that would set you apart from the rest of the "followers". Cars with history, etc.

P.S. No, I am not talking about Lotus..... :goodjob:

you find another car that is Identical to mine. The thing that makes my car unique is that I bought it brand new.... I did all of the work myself. and I have never seen another one just like it. Its unique to me.

My car has history.... many many many years of History. You wouldnt know because you don't know shit about HOnda..... I couldnt tell you when the elise, WRX, Supra, or Skyline started production... never really looked it up

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
My car has history.... many many many years of History.

Lolol. A Nova has many years of history. A Mustang has many years of history. A 911 has many years of history. Lolol. You can't hype up a Civic that much man. I have a Civic, one of the best made, and I don't even hype mine up. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
07-09-2007, 02:20 PM
you find another car that is Identical to mine. The thing that makes my car unique is that I bought it brand new.... I did all of the work myself.

Yeah, because you are the first person in history to buy a civic new and work on it themselves.... :rolleyes:

My car has history.... many many many years of History. You wouldnt know because you don't know shit about HOnda..... I couldnt tell you when the elise, WRX, Supra, or Skyline started production... never really looked it up

:lmfao: :lmfao:
You just don't get it do you. The civic have history alright. They have a history of being ricers. Now that is history. :goodjob:

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:20 PM
You know I started to post that you wouldn't get my alliteration, but gave you more credit than that. Sorry.

You need to venture your scary ass out of this section once in a while. I haven't driven that truck in months. Later, QD.

Oh i understand your alliteration... its apart of who you are to always speak your mind and be "truthful" when really your opinions are nothing but an opinion.... You never have advice for anyone. What you do consider advice is nothing more than a grammer correction or literacy advice.

I don't go into the whoreslounge because I've learned my lesson w/ posting in the whoreslounge. But it seems you enjoy following me to every thread and section on this site.

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, because you are the first person in history to buy a civic new and work on it themselves.... :rolleyes:

:lmfao: :lmfao:
You just don't get it do you. The civic have history alright. They have a history of being ricers. Now that is history. :goodjob:

..... :no: you just shot yourself in the foot w/ that one.... no need to keep typing Rich lol

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Oh i understand your alliteration... its apart of who you are to always speak your mind and be "truthful" when really your opinions are nothing but an opinion.... You never have advice for anyone. What you do consider advice is nothing more than a grammer correction or literacy advice.

It's grammar. Not grammer. And you didn't get the alliteration. You must not know the definition. The definition is fact, not my opinion.

I don't go into the whoreslounge because I've learned my lesson w/ posting in the whoreslounge. But it seems you enjoy following me to every thread and section on this site.

No. Just in here to question your attention getting motives. I still see you keep overlooking the main question I asked from the beginning. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
07-09-2007, 02:24 PM
..... :no: you just shot yourself in the foot w/ that one.... no need to keep typing Rich lol

Tell me again, human!

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
It's grammar. Not grammer. And you didn't get the alliteration. You must not know the definition. The definition is fact, not my opinion.

No. Just in here to question your attention getting motives. I still see you keep overlooking the main question I asked from the beginning. Later, QD.

ummmm what was the question?? am i lonely??? lol

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Damn, I even re-quoted it a couple of times, too. Later, QD.

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Damn, I even re-quoted it a couple of times, too. Later, QD.

:???:

©hris
07-09-2007, 02:33 PM
I have noticed you keep referring to my car as being "Brand New" ...

Its been around the block a few times.... 97000mi and its 3 years old.

quickdodge®
07-09-2007, 02:34 PM
:???:

Nevermind if you're not smart enough to find it. My question has been answered. Later, QD.

burke420
07-19-2007, 12:00 PM
nice interior!

dizzle
07-19-2007, 03:14 PM
looks good chris.

thinkskater
07-19-2007, 03:19 PM
repped great car.