PDA

View Full Version : IN NEED OF AUTO COLLISION JOB B4 AUG!!!

1NonlyAccord
07-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Im in NEED of an auto collision job b4 Aug,i can start away(after the 2weeks notice for current job) needs to be in gwinnett(lilburn/stone Mtn) dont mind driving 20/25mins or so for it.
Needing it for school for the upcoming semistor/year. Doing the Apprentaship!! Please help me out..idc if im doing trash or the boaring sanding.i need the job with atleast decent pay.

PM Me or Comment back!!!

95droppedhatch
07-08-2007, 07:49 PM
I would try spayglo or maaco or a small shop if you had a good but of experience we might could use you but you have to know how to pull frames and heavy hits but a lot of people start at small shops such as those

1NonlyAccord
07-08-2007, 08:11 PM
thanks man im going out tmr and searching.
i got a year training of basic collision, estimates ect..and paint,weld and body work.

rickgiblin
07-09-2007, 12:07 AM
where do you go to school at?

1NonlyAccord
07-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Maxwell

doing athens tech next year

95droppedhatch
07-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Well I don't know yet but I think the guy that did all small jobs such as empty trash and tear down bike and cars and build them up. And clean them so they can be delivered might not have a job tomorrow if you are interested I don't know what the pay is but we are located in conyers and we work m-f 8 to 5 uf you are interested you can give me a call and I can tell you more about it

95droppedhatch
07-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Well I don't know yet but I think the guy that did all small jobs such as empty trash and tear down bike and cars and build them up. And clean them so they can be delivered might not have a job tomorrow if you are interested I don't know what the pay is but we are located in conyers and we work m-f 8 to 5 uf you are interested you can give me a call and I can tell you more about it 6787994615

95droppedhatch
07-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Well I don't know yet but I think the guy that did all small jobs such as empty trash and tear down bike and cars and build them up. And clean them so they can be delivered might not have a job tomorrow if you are interested I don't know what the pay is but we are located in conyers and we work m-f 8 to 5 uf you are interested you can give me a call and I can tell you more about it 6787994615