PDA

View Full Version : Oasis blows

gtikid
07-08-2007, 12:47 PM
That place sucks more than a leech. It was garbage. Sorry Mark, I didn't like it at all. I was there for about 10 minutes, had one beer, and even my beer tasted like shit, and left. Headed to the Pink Pony and enjoyed the rest of my night. Oasis was like a redneck bar with ugly ass girls that can't dance and barely get naked.

Oasis FTL :no:

Julio
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
I havent been to Oasis in years.. But last time I was there, I thought it sucked to.
lol

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 12:56 PM
LOL SOMEBODY DONT KNOW WHERE THE PARTY IS AT!!

PONY BLOWS HOMEY, OASIS FTW YOU PROBLY GOT STUCK IN THE BROKE SECTION!! NEXT TIME ROL UP THERE W/ SOME O.G.'S YOU WILL HAVE A NITE TO REMEMBER

JULIANS KIDDIE ANTICS FTL :yes:

gtikid
07-08-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL SOMEBODY DONT KNOW WHERE THE PARTY IS AT!!

PONY BLOWS HOMEY, OASIS FTW YOU PROBLY GOT STUCK IN THE BROKE SECTION!! NEXT TIME ROL UP THERE W/ SOME O.G.'S YOU WILL HAVE A NITE TO REMEMBER

JULIANS KIDDIE ANTICS FTL :yes:

:lmfao: I knew you were gonna post right away. That place was terrible man. Shit's a fucking redneck bar man. It's more like a tittie bar than a fucking strip club. And the girls there are uglier than you, and that's saying a lot :lmfao:

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 01:14 PM
WHATEVER DOGGY, DONT GET MAD CUZ U GOT STUCK W/ ALL THE OTHER 21 YR OLDS?? IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU DID NOT ENJOY A LOVELY NITE OF MAMMARIES AND SNATCH IN YOUR FACE, PLZ DONT BLAME ME OR THE FINE ESTABLISHMENT!

TELL U WHAT, SAVE UP SOME $$, SELL U A GRIP OF THEM iPHONES, AND GIMME A CALL!! I BEEN FREQUENTING THIS GRAND OASIS JOINT LATELY, AND I CAN GUARANTEE A GRIP OF LATIN BROADS WHEN WE GO POR FAVOR BELEEV IT

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 01:14 PM
KIDS FTL

BTLFED
07-08-2007, 01:16 PM
The mighty cone Thinkfast has spoken.

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 01:18 PM
ELLINGWOOD WHAT UP LOC??

IF I REMEMBER CORRECT, AND THAT IS IF I REMEMBER, LAST TIME WE WAS UP IN THE HOUSE THERE WAS A PRIVATE SHOW IN THE BALLER CORNER W/ A COCA COLA REDBONE AND OUR FEMALE ACQUAINTENCES?

AGAIN MY MEMORY IS A LIL FOGGY, BLAME IT ON THE POTENT GREEN FROM LAST NITES UFC KICKBAK LOL

gtikid
07-08-2007, 01:19 PM
WHATEVER DOGGY, DONT GET MAD CUZ U GOT STUCK W/ ALL THE OTHER 21 YR OLDS?? IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU DID NOT ENJOY A LOVELY NITE OF MAMMARIES AND SNATCH IN YOUR FACE, PLZ DONT BLAME ME OR THE FINE ESTABLISHMENT!

TELL U WHAT, SAVE UP SOME $$, SELL U A GRIP OF THEM iPHONES, AND GIMME A CALL!! I BEEN FREQUENTING THIS GRAND OASIS JOINT LATELY, AND I CAN GUARANTEE A GRIP OF LATIN BROADS WHEN WE GO POR FAVOR BELEEV IT

I enjoyed a bunch of good ass snatch in my face at the Pony where the girls actually look good and get naked and actually work the pole. The bartender sucked ass too. Old ass bitch with some saggy ass titties :upchuck:

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2007, 01:23 PM
pony and cheetah ftw :yes:

BTLFED
07-08-2007, 01:24 PM
ELLINGWOOD WHAT UP LOC??

IF I REMEMBER CORRECT, AND THAT IS IF I REMEMBER, LAST TIME WE WAS UP IN THE HOUSE THERE WAS A PRIVATE SHOW IN THE BALLER CORNER W/ A COCA COLA REDBONE AND OUR FEMALE ACQUAINTENCES?

AGAIN MY MEMORY IS A LIL FOGGY, BLAME IT ON THE POTENT GREEN FROM LAST NITES UFC KICKBAK LOL

You talkin about the last time WE went with my female friend?

gtikid
07-08-2007, 01:26 PM
pony and cheetah ftw :yes:

Pony FTW :goodjob: I haven't been to cheetah YET. I think i'm gonna sometime soon for a friend's birthday

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 01:30 PM
LOL @ PONY DANCERS WORKIN THE POLE!! THERE HAVENT BEEN ANY PONY GIRLS EARNIN THEIR BREAD SINCE SUMMER '99

HAHAHA

gtikid
07-08-2007, 01:47 PM
LOL @ PONY DANCERS WORKIN THE POLE!! THERE HAVENT BEEN ANY PONY GIRLS EARNIN THEIR BREAD SINCE SUMMER '99

HAHAHA

LOL you must be crazy!! When was the last time you went to the Pony? They have some badass girls there

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-08-2007, 02:10 PM
blasphemy!

PINK PONY FTMFW!

Big Baller
07-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Man, I got to take you bitches to the Pony and show you how it really works.

Just like every other strip club its all about who you know.

Matt

Cheetah fucking blows by the way.

NzProjeKt
07-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Pink Pony is REALLY lame.. I opened up a tab at the bar and they fuckin lost my credit card. We got free drinks all night tho so it was all good. Remy Martin>>>>>>Your Fav. Drink

I agree, having fun at strip clubs are really all about who you know... Ohhhhhhhhh AND how much money you have. LOL

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2007, 05:07 PM
^^^:thinking: wtf? is it lame or not? free drinks sound like a damn good deal to me...

The Green Monster
07-08-2007, 05:11 PM
LIRFL

GTScoob
07-08-2007, 05:19 PM
We were gonna go to Oasis the other night for my roommates 21st b-day since you can get free passes online at their website but opted to spend the money on more liquor.

I'll have to try the pony sometime, I've yet to go to a strip bar since turning 21. Went to Boomers twice shortly after turning 18 and it sucked both times.

The Green Monster
07-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Boomers ain't boomin

two of my best friends work at the cheetah...so I love the cheetah since they hook a ***** up

haven't been to the pony or oasis

But like they said, it's about who you know, cuz I can go to cheetah broke as a joke and look like i'm the most ballinest guy there cuz I'm best friends with strippers lol

PhAtBoYMr2
07-08-2007, 06:45 PM
^^ yeah son speaking of strippers at cheetah you need to hook bethany up with your boy!

But anyways julian sorry you had a bad night, next time come with me and ricky and we will show you how to make it rain on them hoes at oasis....maybe you just went on a bad night because everytime i leave there i leave with a smile on my face

i have been to pony 3 times and every single time i have said i will never go back

the music sucks
drinks are weak
too many people there
and alot of the strippers are over 40 years old

trust me i will call one of my g/fs and she will make sure you have a great time there.

Humphrizzle
07-08-2007, 06:51 PM
looked at the tread and thought you were talking about the band..

never been to oasis.

Jimmy B
07-08-2007, 09:18 PM
i have to agree with you... ive been to oasis MANY times, i think one time i had a good time..

i have a friend of mine that worked there for less than a night because of all the perv's there.. its ALWAYS too crowded, WAY to small and thegirls are NOT even that hott.. etc....

Maniaç
07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
I couldn't go last night cause i wasn't old enough. :(

ueyedgr8tness
07-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I couldn't go last night cause i wasn't old enough. :(

:lmfao: ***** how old are u?

Maniaç
07-08-2007, 09:39 PM
20 :(

thinkfast®
07-08-2007, 09:58 PM
HAHAHA

MANIAC TELL THE TRUTH, OASIS HAS A STRICT ANTI-HOMOSEXUAL POLICY PAL!! TELL EM WHATS UP DOGGY GET YOU SOME

RUFF RUFF YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH

Maniaç
07-08-2007, 10:00 PM
HAHAHA

MANIAC TELL THE TRUTH, OASIS HAS A STRICT ANTI-HOMOSEXUAL POLICY PAL!! TELL EM WHATS UP DOGGY GET YOU SOME

RUFF RUFF YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCHLOL, WTF? OH HELL NAW FAGGOT...

NO, THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T GO WAS CAUSE OF MY AGE. AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP PUTO? SHIT, GET OFF THESE NUTS. "PAL"

Black R
07-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Man, I got to take you bitches to the Pony and show you how it really works.

Just like every other strip club its all about who you know.

Matt

Cheetah fucking blows by the way.

Thank you for some sanity up in this bitch.

At least somebody knows about Sunday and Thursday nights since back in 02!